Designers » L » Woody Spicy « Groups

Miracle Homme Lancome for men
dislike

coffee
Miracle Homme Lancome for men Pictures Miracle Homme Lancome for men Pictures

The composition of Miracle Homme consists of masculine notes: dominant oak moss and cedar, energetic coffee notes, with elegant vetiver, Guaiac tree and rosewood in the base. It was launched in 2001. Promoter of this perfume is director, screenplay writer, actor and producer Matthieu Kassowitz, who also directed the advertising video for the perfume. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian.

Pimento Oakmoss

Coffee Cedar Brazilian Rosewood

Mahogany Guaiac Wood Vetiver Maple

Miracle Homme Fragrance Reviews

Hassan Nasrallah
Hassan Nasrallah

unique , classy and elegant perfume , addressed to woody scents lovers , it is warm , i wasn't able to track the vetiver inside neither the coffee beans , those two ingredient may make this perfume better to me ;on my it doesn't last for long neither can be detected from distance but i like it ; a suggested perfume for collector special that it is discontinued .

iconoclast
iconoclast

A half-decent fragrance that suffers from being too reticent for its own good. It has a spicy and sharply green aroma, which would be still more interesting if it were not so bashful. Ultimately it dries down into a sweet if bland base (presumably the maple) which is perhaps the best part of it. Like some others below, I smell absolutely no coffee. This is anything but energetic. Both the sillage and longevity are disappointingly poor at best. Er, I'm struggling to make any more comments on it...which I think tells you all you need to know about it.

Brahmsfourth
Brahmsfourth

This is a lovely and understated masculine fragrance. It is beautiful soft woods and spice. Its longevity is dubious, however. Lancome has no fragrances for men since they discontinued this, and that is a real shame. Why don't they do a "La Vie Est Belle pour Homme?"

baloch 1
baloch 1

Miracle Homme a spicy and warm perfume.nice projection and silage.i love it.I would not go more than 4 or 5 sprays. The longevity is great. After about 4 hours, you start to not smell it as much but others around you can smell for up to 7-8 hours.
scent:8.5/10
Longevity -8
Sillage - 8
Overall scent - 8/10

Moss, cedar, and oak? Perhaps if you empty the entire bottle on yourself! Seriously, if Hypnose Homme was a light take on scents such as Rochas Homme, this is a light and "fresh" take on Hypnose Homme. It certainly doesn't smell like a "chemical mess," but I don't really find it compelling either. I can barely smell something that might be coffee, so to call this rendering "energetic" is being disingenuous, in my opinion. Is for people who like the idea of a coffee scent but really don't want to smell the coffee in it? Same goes for the wood and vetiver notes. I propose this one is marketed more at women, who want something "inoffensive" for their significant others. On that level, it succeeds brilliantly. My 40 ml will go on my swap list, however, as I wear what I consider "real" coffee scents instead. I'd rather dilute my Rochas Man with vodka until I get it to be less powerful than spray more of one like Miracle Homme and hope that I can smell something worthwhile at some point !

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

Such a shame that this men's cologne was discontinued. I find it to be such a nice, comforting scent. Pleasant, warm and understated. It's non-offensive smell makes you feel wrapped up in it's cozy aura. I looked for this cologne previously with no luck. Finally I was able to find a bottle of it at a discount retailer. They only had one bottle and it had once been a tester. It didn't have much out of the bottle and it had the cap so I didn't hesitate to snap it up. Happy to finally have this soothing scent! If you have the chance to buy it, get it, you won't regret your decision!

pomdgf
pomdgf

Yes, me too. I miss this perfume so much. For me, I can say I love this men perfume and it's my no.1 for me forever. So tender, smart and incredibly smell great. It used to make me love at first smell and suddenly bought it. Amazingly makes any man much more attractive. Cedar and mahogany melt me down easily. I thought I love intuition men from estee lauder so much but I give a white flag to this one. Love forever. Finally, it last all day and worth for the money.

HORACIOAG
HORACIOAG

i miss this fragrance, when i remember miracle pour homme i think i need it! it´s a bit strange to say that, but is true, i love it! and i had hypnose too and it´s not even similar...

Akhan
Akhan

NO MrMookie you better not as you might start to remember you were kicking yourself for buying it !!
I dont remember it either but do distinctly recollect that it was not my type of a fragrance. From the reviews here it seems it worked for quite a few.

Anywhereyouare
Anywhereyouare

Very fresh, very elegant and mature, with decent sillage and longevity. Synthetic aroma of a new suit - from natural fabric maybe but still with artificial surface (also smell). Far too sour on my skin though, gives me almost a headache. Rainy morning in the country, not my cup of tea. Or coffee due to note included but overall this reminds me rather a green tea.

MrMookie
MrMookie

I had it a full bottle but i cant remember it anymore?!?!
Does that says enough?
I dont know... maybe i have to resniff it again...

oxm
oxm

Miracle pour Homme fragrance is a very sophisticated, the opening is fresh and spiced with pepper and oak moss, cedar and coffee in the heart (the coffee is much mitigated are not on the level of A * Men) final part is very woody and smooth, all-wood guaiac.The result is amazing, it's a pat-long dream: a huge green expanse think ... do you remember the background of Windows? ...
we're almost there: is an herb where I also take notes of hay, some hints that I have heard of Paco Rabanne XS pour homme, but Miracle is brighter ....... almost animated.
Very good.

anton007
anton007

A truly wonderful and romantic fragrance for men. Highly recommended. Projects pretty well too. Clean crisp and refreshing.

ege
ege

if it is a kurkdjian creature, there is no disappointment.

K LUE
K LUE

So, so , so goooooooooooood but doesn't last long :( This cologne would def be one of my all time favs but the longevity of the scent disappears after about 3hrs or so.

Scent 10/10

Overall 7/10

In my opinion, Miracle is spicy while Hypnose is sweet. The notes are different between Miracle Homme and Hypnose Homme, especially the pimento and coffee notes are obvious ones. There is no doubt they are not the same.

hay81hay
hay81hay

finally after over 1 year searching on this , i found it in many of perfume store in Malaysia. and 4 my luck it was 30%off so i directly buy it , what a coincidence.

agree with vertigo, miracle 4 men is far away from woody, but also never been close to oriental
maybe its Aromatic Fougere or Aromatic Spicy, actually i classify it as Aromatic Spicy, some times fragrantica list perfume in wrong group.

miracle start fresh and spicy, i didn't detect any familiar note with my nose , also its not that transferable at dry down

i was expecting something incredibly awesome but what i get is just awesome or V good.

longevity and sillage are good.

Roan
Roan

This one is unsung fragrance...and it surely deserves that! A whole poem! Why? Because this is magnificient scent - simple answer:) This is a typical Francis Kurkdjian scent. The fragrance has his signature...from the beginning to the end. This is the first time that Francis plays (succesfully if we exclude Armani Mania) with a combination of strong notes such as vetiver, cedar with notes that softens the scent (oakmoss, coffe - despite those are also strong ones). He achieved the interfusion of woody notes which do not jump out of the composition to much, but they are still sensitive and packed into a round composition that is powdery and sensual..very sensual, almost like a romantic woody fragrance...with powdery silleage. It doesn't reach full sweetness because the wood doesn't allow that and keeps it interesting. The fragrance changes from time to time..typical hierarchy composition where under the base notes is recognizable coffe with a wood. I have that luck that I have smelled this one from the master Francis, and if I didn't, that would be shame because I would let by a creamy, nice, beautiful scent which lasts for few hours and projects average silleage...like Francis wanted to tell that if someone is wearing this one, it's ment to be that he will hug a loving person very soon..it's like a soft wool on the skin..all around you! ;)
And what I wanted to add..it's unbeliveable that Lancome discontinued this one!! Hypnose is also amazing..but I can't stop asking myself why!?

guest_NhaPuto
guest_NhaPuto

Where i can get it? i allready have 1 but finish :( if any 1 know where i can take 1 mail.me plz. nhaputo@hotmail.com

VanAllan
VanAllan

After reading the reviews all over Internet about this discontinued fragrance and asking others (thanks 'vdxl'!) I decided to buy it blindly online and I'm very glad I didn't passed by it.
Today I received my brand new 75ml bottle and here it is: starts woody-fresh-aromatic with a noticeable red-pepper & oakmoss presence, enveloped by a bitter coffee aroma. After 30 min. it become sweeter and here is the miracle: adding the cedar/coffee/rosewood it turns into a wonderful combination, powdery one, never encountered before. Stays like this for the next 3-4 hrs, adding at drydown a slight guaiacwood-vetiver waft.
For me it's more like a spicy-oriental type that has a great combination of notes and I could easily climb it in my top 5 fragrances. My humble rank 9.2/10. ☣☣☣☣☣

guest_furn
guest_furn

Miracle Homme reminds me of Givenchy pour homme. It's that kind of frag that smells common but not in a ck-ish way.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

this one is a sleeper for sure!!!!!!! a very well put together fragrance,with that being said ,its about time for another bottle.

vdxl
vdxl

A nice sunny scent: it is a very nice contrast between sweet and bitter, classic and modern. It is simple, but very sophisticated. Anyway, not suitable for teens.It evokes a spring and summer morning perfectly. A shame Lancome replaced it with Hypnose.

vertigo
vertigo

I would say it's more oriental-fougere than woody-spicy, but the notes say all ;)

Miracle Homme represents a quite new trend in perfumery: connecting strong manly notes with warmer sensual and spicy notes.

The man advertising this fragrance is Mathieu Kassovitz, a star of French silver screen.

dandy721
dandy721

I like this one, i bought it few years ago in the winter time, most of the people asked me for this fragrance cause they like it.

Miracle Homme by Lancome 4.06 out of 5 based on 139 ratings and 25 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Miracle Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Miracle Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miracle Homme by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miracle Homme by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.