Designers » L » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic Lancome for men

Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic Lancome for men
dislike

herbal
Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic Lancome for men Pictures Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic Lancome for men Pictures Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic Lancome for men Pictures

Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic by Lancome is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. Top notes are violet, lemon and bitter orange; middle notes are coriander, fern and rhubarb leaf; base notes are guaiac wood, vetiver, cedar and brazilian rosewood.

Violet Lemon Bitter Orange

Coriander Fern Rhubarb Leaf

Guaiac Wood Vetiver Cedar Brazilian Rosewood

Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic Fragrance Reviews

JPS1979
JPS1979

I think this has been discontinued? I had it a few years ago, and I really enjoyed this and the regular Miracle. It is so green and fresh, like a perfectly cut lawn and then a spring rain coming together with the early blooms and being warmed by a gentle April sun. I don't know if I'd but it again. It's definitely good but overall nothing extraordinarily special. I think I'll keep this one in my memories.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

The other day I was looking for a really well balanced fragrance during the spring and summer months. The person who owns the purfume boutique suggested L'Aquatonic from Lancome. With notes such as guaiac wood, vetiver, cedar and brazilian rosewood you would expect a really woodsy fall/winter frag?
WOW....Am I glad I bought this PHENOMENON green/citrusy frag with lemon, bitter orange and violet coming together beautifully making it a really gorgeously aromatic scent.
Both vetiver and cedar makes this frag comes alive.
longevity and Silage are very high-quality lasting more than others
Final thoughts,
If I was giving an option of several excellent summer frag's and L'Aquatonic from Lancome was one of them...I would have pick them all because L'Aquatonic is definitely as good as those frag's over one hundred dollars.
Last comment....if you enjoy a really well made frag that's not to heavy but will last over 6hrs, then try L'Aquatonic and see for yourself how good this juice is!!!! Rating Overall....7/10 ★★★★

IMsooKool4Real
IMsooKool4Real

This is a unique green, leafy and herbal fragrance.

It has an accord of fresh cut floral stems lifted out of a vase of fresh water. It has the sweet smell of freshly rinsed rhubarb stalks and a flower bud that has not yet opened. It's light green and I totally get the fresh grassy tone mentioned in other reviews.

The citruses are downplayed as is the bright violet note and the sweet green scent of fern never quite relents it's control in the composition until the dry-down. Where the green grass note gets lightly oily and bit sun softened.

It's a Spring scent more than a Summer to me in that it speaks to green growth just on the brink of blooming. It's not citrus sharp and bright like a summer cologne and it is still hanging on to a thread of something like an ultra sheer cardamon - all very subtle.

Come to think of it this fragrance is all about subtle tones and notes after that initial sun warmed green accord fades a bit. It is also absolutely unisex. Enjoyably worn by anyone who likes a good fresh Spring air reminiscent fragrance I would bet.

Oh yah, and vetiver. It has a soft vetiver in the drydown.

Brahmsfourth
Brahmsfourth

L'Aquatonic is elegant, green and ferny. I have never smelled another fragrance like it. It is like mowing a perfect lawn wearing a tuxedo. I am almost out; I wish I'd bought another bottle when it was on sale years ago.

reinhard5490
reinhard5490

Lancôme Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic is another very nice creation of Kurkdjian and one among few wonderful angels of Lancôme pour Hommes.

why I call them Angels? simple - they're not overdone in complexity, the longevity is good and projection is nice, moderate to good with an intriguing scent to match, unfortunately most of them are riddled by lack of sales that eventually led to the discontinuation.

Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic is no exception, green and clean with wet-grass like characteristics. Nice fragrance that presenting a slight herbacious notes in the opening together with fresh citric orange. Like vegetables stall, as flannelman have pointed before, but worry not for it will subdued into more vetiver and woody to be introduced to give more depths and overall touch and character. I definitely prefer this over Mugler Cologne.

Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic is among Lancôme Angels, the cleanest and most innocent of all, however it might be advisable that you get a bottle immediately if you like it, since - The Lancôme Angels are falling...

orestes
orestes

unfortunately and the original miracle discontinued a few months after the last reformulation

cookiechuy
cookiechuy

Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic

One of my favorite perfumes of all time, what a shame that it has been discontinued.

I feel this is a very greenish , clean, refreshing and invigorating perfume.

About the perfume, i can only smell green elements everywhere, it reminds me of freshly cut green grass.

To me it smells like fresh green chili peppers, after that it changes to cilantro or coriandrum, i can smell the citric notes of the bitter orange with the lemon, combined with the rhubarb leaf gives L'aquatonic its fresh scent.

murysusanto
murysusanto

Very similar to Aigner Evolution (green juice) and it's grassy smell, fresh and not bad at all.

RachelGrigg
RachelGrigg

Im a girly and I love this stuff. Makes a change from my guerlain vetiver. It's very fresh and unique. Try it if you can find it.

glitterlust
glitterlust

I thought I loved this scent for it's originality in a world of banality. After commiting to 125ml and wearing it on a daily basis it hasn't lived up to the pedestal on which I put it.

There is a lot of orange citrus freshness to open and after that the green notes emerge. The violet it lovely and crisp and adds a touch of body. Then it becomes a bit murky and unclean. A sort of milky leafy not emerges amongst the woods and it becomes more synthetic and complacent.

It is a nice green aquatic for summer and great if you like a young tonic scent. The base notes hang around for hours but the charming fresh top notes disappear too soon.

My second Lancome mens scent, after Hypnose homme, and I must say I am very impresssed. Having never smelled Miracle Homme, (and now I really want to) I expected a watery gourmand or something very light and weak. MHL'A is none of these things and can definitely stand on its own two feet...

This begins with a very bitter orange and powdery violet smell. There are citruses present but they are neither sweet or zesty-just right to balance the bigarade and give it a refreshing quality. The heart has more of a lush vegetal feel, with rhubarb's sweet sourness, corriander's herbiness and the warm green forest feel of cypress. Utterly amazing! This goes from good to better. The drydown is woody with aromatic cedar and smooth guaiac, but the best part is how the very clean, almost soapy smelling rosewood mixes with the earthy dry vetiver. Smashing!! From better to best. This scent is as flannelman said, very underated, most likely because of the 'L'Aquatonic' in the name. This not an aquatic by any means, but an homage to green and growing things and brings some of my all time favorite smells together in a wonderfully unique scent. I was hoping to find a cheaper alternative to TM Cologne when I got this, and it has some basic similarities, but there is just something so comforting and endearing about this scent...it's green (juice and aroma), fresh, grassy and earthy without the usual dirtiness or heavy woods. It has just enough citrus to stay light and "tonic" but remains very much down-to-earth. Very, very impressive!

Sillage: good
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4.75/5

Some may find this similar to Joop! Go, but I find it superior. When first ordering this blind, I whined about the fact it is only available in the one size (125 ml). Now, I'm SO glad it is a huge bottle!! If you like green scents that last, and want a distinctive spring/summer scent...this is the one!

I just wanna say. The notes listed here are very similar to Yves Saint Laurent Live Jazz. Does anyone try these two out? I haven't tried neither and I can't decide what to get! Which is better?

Plantus
Plantus

I truely enjoy to wear this EDT. I can't really describe the scent, it's very unique, but I can say that I love it.

For me the longevity is excelent, up to 8-10h. On my skin it last more that L'Eau D'Issey, for exemple.

The projection is very good also, especially in the first hours.

The best summer scent that I own!

vdxl
vdxl

A very nice scent: the greenest scent I know. It reminds me of a soft and modern version of Chanel No. 19( to me it is unisex), but it is adorable. Natural, glowing, irresistible, without smelling like "ozone".

RobbieX
RobbieX

This is not a aqua/marine scent - it's a green, herby grassy, scent. The bitter orange comes through I think. Quite similar to "Good Life" by Davidoff. Longevity is OK and it is quite pleasant. L'Aquatonic is also similar to CK's "Truth" - but the Lancome frag dries down more mellow, it's a good one and it grows on you

ChristyS
ChristyS

Bought this toghether with my husband. It is really very uplifting!The closest "relative" in my opinion is also Cologne by Thierry Mugler. Opening is really citusy, but then it calms down and I smell Vetiver. As it is a Tonic it isn´t very longlasting, but inspite of that I think it is really great and refreshing. I would also use it(in summer) by the way, it´s quite unisex (not feminine) imho.

flannelman
flannelman

A delightful, fresh, underrated green scent! Don't let the "aqua" in its name fool you, this is definitely not a marine or watery fragrance. It is however very tonic and uplifting.

During the first seconds, a very classic citrus note is present but the star here is a burst of bitter but delicious orange. A great way to start the day!

Aquatonic then turns into a medium sweet, but also spicy green scent with grass, vetiver and fern notes being the most obvious. There is at times a very faint foody aspect to the fragrance, perhaps because of the rhubarb note. Some have noted vegetables notes such as green pepper and celery, and although I can understand the (subconscious?) reasoning behind this, I can't say I have ever experienced it when I used to wear Aquatonic on a regular basis. Which is just as well (-sigh of relief-): nobody wants to smell like a market stall. And you won't, trust me...

The drydown is still green (vétiver) and woody (rosewood mostly, I find). But when it kicks off, the far end of Aquatonic's longevity has already been reached.

So, to me, Aquatonic is green, leafy and fresh all the way during the middle notes with a round and bright aspect, à la Guerlain Vétiver. There are also definite similarities with Mugler Cologne in the way the fragrance is built and orchestrated. And there are worst things to be compared to than these two fragrances...

If you haven't tried Miracle Aquatonic yet, I recommend it. But please, wait for summer: that's when it will shine...

Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic by Lancome 3.93 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.