Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Miracle Intense Lancome for women

Miracle Intense Lancome for women
dislike

smoky
Miracle Intense Lancome for women Pictures Miracle Intense Lancome for women Pictures

The new Miracle Intense is spicier, sensual and passionate in comparison with the original version. The top notes include ginger and pepper; the heart encompasses jasmine absolute and magnolia; the base contains incense and musk. It was launched in 2003.

Pepper Ginger

Magnolia Jasmine

Musk Incense

Dalimix Gold

Miracle Intense Fragrance Reviews

Vegas Pauli
Vegas Pauli

to me most Lancome fragrances, Poeme, Tresor, and this one, all have a very synthetic artificial component to them. Just not a fan.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

It opens with sweet nauseating note and then soon after that becomes slightly salty.
I get magnolia and jasmine in a cloud of incense covered with thick peppery blanket. It becomes stronger and stronger. Pepper wants to be on a first plan.
Don't really enjoy pepper in perfumes.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

The ginger & pepper definitely set the tone for this one!
The original is definitely more floral and soft.
The scent gets less peppery and more sweet in the drydown, which I believe is accomplished by the incense and musk.
I can see why other reviewers have said this reminds them of Turkish Delight Candy & Marshmallows...
Imagine a bowl of these sweet goodies on a table while a little farther some incense sticks are being burned...

sharon.ramsey.900
sharon.ramsey.900

long lasting day scent, nice

Paintedlily
Paintedlily

Out of the bottle I smell mostly soft florals. On the skin it becomes slightly less floral and mixed with uncracked peppercorns, hints of ginger, and a faint sweetness that reminds me of marshmallows. Everything about this scent is soft spoken, but genuine. Reminds me of someone who is quiet, artistic, and unaffraid to try new things.

LaGari
LaGari

This is just plain sour to me. I really have nothing more to say. Its just sour. Just sour ginger smacking you in the face. I can't imagine someone wearing this on a hot and busy day.

guest_Lmt
guest_Lmt

Oh my God this is small trouble. To me like Turkish delight candy.

guest_ginnycat
guest_ginnycat

This is a wonderfully mature version of the original. I like the spicy (peppery) interpretation of the scent, because it makes it unique and noticeable. In contrast to the original scent, it´s a more special fragrance and great for special moments.
Too sad, it´s hard to find nowadays. :-(

eskarina62
eskarina62

I think that there is little in common between the original Miracle and Miracle intense.
This more recent version is a more mature, feminine and romantic fragrance, leaving you with the "scent of a woman" sensation; the lingering whiff of mystery in your wake...
I can barely feel the pepper as ginger seems to take over to give way to the "white flowers" note and then to the sensuous musk, which in this fragrance is a bit subdued, not overpowering.
I recommend this to exquisite ladies who are unafraid to try out new things...
The smell develops nicely in time, making you feel different all the way .
Try it out - you will not be disappointed!

Miracle Intense by Lancome 3.96 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Miracle Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Miracle Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miracle Intense by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miracle Intense by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Miracle Hugo Boss Deep Red Yves Saint Laurent Elle Guy Laroche Fidji Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Escada Escada Magnetism Prada Infusion d'Iris Dior Dune Yves Saint Laurent Nu Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Giorgio Armani Armani Mania Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto l'Elixir Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Molinard Habanita Chopard Casmir Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Escada Rockin' Rio Givenchy Play For Her Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Dior Midnight Poison