Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Miracle So Magic! Lancome for women

Miracle So Magic! Lancome for women
dislike

Miracle So Magic! Lancome for women Pictures Miracle So Magic! Lancome for women Pictures Miracle So Magic! Lancome for women Pictures Miracle So Magic! Lancome for women Pictures

A feminine ode to good life, full of surprises and miracles, a symphony for the free spirit, bursting with humor; it shouts:’la vie est belle’! Magic starts with the notes of narcissus, clover leaves and wild rose. This fragrance wakes your senses and lifts you up. Miracle So Magic! was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Annick Menardo.

Pink Pepper Violet Hazelnut

Jasmine Narcissus Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Clover

Musk Virginia Cedar Amber Vanille

Floratta in Rose

Miracle So Magic! Fragrance Reviews

RoseBourbon
RoseBourbon

This is such a beautiful flower blossom, it boosts my mood instantly, feels fresh and clean, feminine. It gives me the feeling of spring flowers but it is warm enough to be worn in winter and fresh enough for summer or during the day for any season.

It is sparkling, rosy and profoundly feminine, it is a CONVINCING smell. I am always asked what I am wearing when I have it on me.

I wear this perfume since 2004 and now I use it less because it's hard to find. I could only see it on some airports and Galeries Lafayette in Paris.

Does anyone know where I could order it with shipment to Switzerland?

dttk
dttk

I can smell hazelnut and it's nicely balanced with flowers and other notes. I also find this is quite similar to Chanel Chance Tendre, they are both soft feeling fragrances. However, I would prefer this one; hazelnut is just delicious.

sitepu
sitepu

it's nice scent. sweet, feminine and long lasting. like it. but it's not work in my skin.

I don't find it similar to Miracle. I had it both, and I am not sure which one I prefer. Miracle so Magic is a lot sweeter, warmer and more comforting, while Miracle is fresher, more flowery & powdery. For sure, Miracle so Magic is intended for younger buyers.
In my opinion, both scents are magic:)

manuuajd
manuuajd

Very similar to the original Miracle, this is more rose and less fruit (litchi). but the essence is almost the same. I like it!

passionata20
passionata20

08.december 2013

first of all i would like to let everyone know that this fragrance IS NOT DISCONTINUED as many of you mention, it is still featured on official Lancome website (as of the day i m writing this review) and also is available in tax free shops (where i actually have managed to try it and fall in lobe with it recently). Yes, it is not being sold inland where i live, but for about 50 euros you can freely purchase it in tax free (50ml),it is a matter of distribution, since in tax free they also sell female "Acqua di Gio" by Armani, "Cinema" by YSL and some others which are not available inland. So please don´t mislead others about discontinuation.

Now back to the review:
I really like the original "Miracle", i still have the original very first release, it´s been with me for over 10 years now and i cherish it, when it was launched it was so good The slightly reformulated original "Miracle" still my huge like. But after they reformulated the original i find "Miracle so magic" even a better option. Fresh, floral, slightly sour and the violet in here is just in the right proportion which is good, since me, personaly, don´t like violets in perfumes. It´s like a yoinger, teenage and carefree sister of the original (and i don´t mean this one is for teenagers). Fresh dewy rose in a spring garden, that´s what this fragrance is, and rose is not a heavy one, like in YSL´s "Paris" or it´s flankers, it is a young fresh petal after the rain just at that moment when the rain is over and sun is starting to shine (hope you get the picture). Fresh and slightly "green", this one is a perfect match to wear during summer days. Love it!
Will get myself a bottle next time.

Wilka
Wilka

Bursting with humour! Yes! this is the fragrance I generally wear for parties!!! Summer, Autumn, Spring or Winter. Now I know why!

CoffeeCup
CoffeeCup

Smooth, silky, light, happy, clean, tender, sophisticated - yes, that's Miracle So Magic. My new love! On my skin the dry down is simply wonderful, it's warm, soft and inviting, I'm under the impression it's my own skin scent. It's such a gorgeous yet undescribable glow! Refined and friendly at the same time.

Funny that I don't find it girly at all, or not too pink either to be honest. As for the visual interpretation, i.e; the add - the only thing that makes sense in it, is the fabric, the scent is somehow silky or satin-like. Just the way how Miracle So Magic touches the skin, and blends into it, it's so smooth and nice, indeed very much like the finest silk.

And girly? No! I find it suitable for a young mother such as myself! I couldn't have imagined to find a better fragrance for these tender times with my little one. It has too much rose to be called girly. As a matter of fact the initial blast of rose, or to be more accurate - the rose OIL may not seem very welcoming or young at all, but literally after seconds it eases its grip and gives way to the beautiful lily of the valley. It's such a wonderful stage it almost takes my breath away.

Later on you'd still get whiffs of rose - sometimes it's a lovely light and sort of sparkling rose, sometimes still that nostalgic heavy oily rose (which I'm not a big fan of to be honest), sometimes it's clean and tender rose. So indeed, it's definitely a rose scent. But it's definitely not another fleeting rose water. I can also detect the daffodil, although it's luckily not too noticable nor sharp (as it sometimes happens), just giving the composition some extra sweetness. Also the combination of violet and hazelnut is not overpowering or too powdery, just making this otherwise pink rosey fragrance a bit more solid. This fragrance has a round and stable body surrounded by sparkling rose and lily of the walley,

Ah, onether thing needs to be mentioned! There's an interesting effect I get from the rose. At times the gets surprisingly calming and soothing, almost as if it's lavender we're dealing with. Don't get me wrong - it's not the smell of lavender (which I do not like at all), just the atmosphere.

PS. And something I didn't know before discovering Miracle So Magic - that a floral fragrance can be soft, almost fragile, and full bodied at the same time. I was always searching these qualities in oriental fragrances.

Sorry, the previous review was also from me.

The initial blast of rose.. the rose OIL may not seem very welcoming, but literally after seconds it smooths out and gives way to the beautiful lily of the valley which starts to emerge. It's such a beautiful stage it almost takes my breath away.

Later on you'd still get whiffs of rose - sometimes it's a lovely light and sort of sparkling rose, sometimes still that nostalgic heavy oily rose (which I'm not a big fan of to be honest). So indeed, it's definitely a rose scent. But not only!

The notes are beautifully blended and well balanced. The daffodil is not too noticable nor sharp (as it sometimes happens), just giving the composition some extra sweetness, and the combination of violet and hazelnut is not overpowering or too powdery, just making this otherwise pink rosey fragrance a bit more solid. This fragrance has a round, sweet and stable body surrounded by sparkling rose and lily of the walley, it's definitely not another fleeting rose water. And last but not least the ambery-musky dry-down makes it even rounder and warmer. Well done!

I also have to say that on my skin the dry down is simply wonderful, it's warm, soft and inviting, having the impression it's my own skin scent. It's such a gorgeous yet undescribable glow! Refined and friendly at the same time, feminine and soothing. As a young mother I appreciate it to the fullest, I couldn't have found a fragrance more suitable for these tender times with my little one.

Ah, one thing more needs to be mentioned! There's an interesting effect I get from the rose. At times the gets surprisingly calming and soothing, almost as if it's lavender we're dealing with. Don't get me wrong - it's not the smell of lavender (which I do not like at all), just the atmosphere.

orphanJ
orphanJ

Irresistable, rose and gentle musk - It is a daytime scent. I get headaches from many perfumes (even laundry soap and dryer sheets) but this one is fine.
I would rather smell this perfume than eat chocolate, it is a treat to my senses. This is getting hard to find, I wish Lancome would keep selling it, and the body lotion is so wonderful in this fragrance. I would love a dusting powder in it.

katkoll
katkoll

What I could smell in the note combination was not really flowers, not really spices, not really hazelnut, but cigarette smoke.

What this smells like to me is someone who smokes but does not want to smell like smoke, so they constantly douse themselves in fragrance. Unfortuneately, the only thing that gets rid of smoke smell is not smoking, so it ends up smelling like cigarette smoke mixed with cheap perfume.

I can't say how much I hate this fragrance. Yuck!! Thinking about it gives mea a headache.

sahar1992
sahar1992

I Love it..! One of the best perfume that I've ever had.
So hopless that I can't find it anymore.
so long lasting and lovely!
i want to have it again and again and again...

DariDahlia
DariDahlia

This is VERY floral! I can't smell the hazelnut or pink pepper at all. All I get is rose & jasmine.
the fragrance reminds me of Spring & pretty dresses. Sweet & very girl-in-the-garden. I like my sample, but I don't think that I would ever buy it.

hannaheart

It makes me sneeze. :| The scent itself is nothing special in my opinion. I'm not a fan. (Got it as a gift) Lasts a long time though and the sillage is very good. If you like heady floral scents, then this one's for you.

Guro
Guro

The first perfume I fell in love with. Too bad they stopped producing it.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I hate that you can't buy this in stores anymore. I wore this all through high school and my first two years of college, and I'd love to have it again, even if just for the nostalgia.

nastyamason
nastyamason

I bought a fake one on eBay from seller makeupandmore7. My friend alerted me and I ordered another one from reputable seller to compare. Sure enough, it was counterfeit. The box, the bottle and the fragrance itself were off. The scent was very pleasant but the real one smells more expensive and lasts longer. If you are shopping for this fragrance, be careful!

smellME
smellME

Quite sharp but watery start....? and how that is possible I wouldnt dare to tell.
A real nice and easy flowery scent were the rose shines throuh all the way.
I have far too many of these rose scents , but I guess a rose scent collector could probably see an opportunity for it anyway....
My fav Miracle is Miracle Forever -but that is a different story and to me made for other occasions.
Great thanks maraG for letting me have a decant !

Shtefitza
Shtefitza

So Sorry so magic was discontinued. I loved it. Was buying bottles after bottles of it... I could wear it day and night, it would make my day more fun, give me more energy. It was not a fabulously noticable perfume, but gave me pleasure through the day... :)

Iluvsmellies
Iluvsmellies

I have owned this mini for about 6 years and not opened it for at least two years so it was due an airing!
This is a very girly, pretty, pink, sweet, rosey floral with hints of green. As things are not happy at work at the moment I want to envelop myself in a gentle, cheery, unchallenging feel-good fragrance, and this ticks all the boxes. Annick Menardo, who is responsible for more than her share of masterpieces and no duds that I have yet found, created this one. While it may not be in the same league as Black and Hypnotic Poison, it is a wonderful 'top and jeans on a carefree sunny day' fragrance. I like it a lot.

UPDATE: All day at work, no top up, 7:30pm and I still smell it, so good staying power too!

geelightning
geelightning

I'm trying so hard to like this one. It was a blind buy for me and I was expecting it to be young and fresh but it just wasn't. I also smell a little bit too much pink pepper. I gave it to my mom and she likes it. She doesn't love it but it doesn't bother her like it does to me.

bluestarrdust
bluestarrdust

This reminds me of Miracle, only a lot more fresh and floral.

SheShe
SheShe

What comes to my head when I think of this fragrance is pink soap.
I don't feel the magic - I'm not into soapy fragrances.
The fragrance starts fresh to become creamy in base with a well detectable note of amber.
Nuts in the opening but I don't see similarity to Noa Perle. Much of clover, rose and narcissus. Clover and amber are the best here.
I don't feel comfortable wearing it.

beatrix75
beatrix75

i love so much !its so elegant nice powdery floral lily rose narcissus with hint of pink pepper exactly the right composition!

hannaheart

Too strong for me. The smell itself is okay but it gives me a headache after some time.

sofiii
sofiii

Miracle So Magic! Is a really easy-to-like perfume which has a bit pink nuance but not as sugary-fluffy-lalala-pink as some other commercial perfumes launched after 2000.
It has a really fresh, green-vegetation-fresh-cut-stem mixed with a bit pepper start. Somehow Dior 1947 shares this similar personality. There is the floral element similar to Miracle, but in Miracle So Magic!, the floral isn’t as soft or powdery. And it is a really linear perfume which lingering around for a good 6 hours.

There’s nothing really against this perfume, and in fact I had this as one of my firsts (thus kinda unconditionally loved this one in my late teens), however, after sampling more perfumes, I find that Miracle So Magic! is fresh, yet occassionly cloying with the burst of pepper which sometimes even make the perfume weirdly masculine and sultry.

Might be a good office scent or a great first/second perfume for a girl, but I wouldn’t really recommend it to someone who’s looking for something with that little bit sparkle.

arubadream
arubadream

What can I say? Lancome Miracle So Magic is indeed Magic! It smells so lovely from the top to dry-down. It gives a floral sweet/ clean scent but not overly sweet. It's very lively yet give this gentle touch kind of feeling.

Lasting power is great so as the sillage; 2 sprays and I'm good to go. I'm living in the country that has 10 months summer but it still last for about 12 hours on me, longer if I stay in my office (in air conditioning room).

I've been getting lots of compliments from my friends and siblings every time I put it on, it's very easy on the nose. I would definitely repurchase Miracle So Magic! :)

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I tested this today for the first time and it's lovely (and I think much nicer than the original Miracle!).

It's floral but also smells slightly berry'ish to me, although I don't see them listed in the notes so maybe it's just subliminal because of the berry shade of the bottle which appealed to me! I'm surprised though that so many people have commented that it's a very rosey perfume. I barely smell the rose in it, but I detect the slight pepperiness, the lily-of-the-valley and the jasmine, along with the warmth and depth of the vanilla, musk, amber and hazelnut. For a floral perfume, I really like it and would definitely like to add a bottle of this to my perfume collection.

takeasniff

I am wondering if anyone here who likes Miracle has tried the GucciII pink one. It has pepper but more of a berrie smell rather than rose it's got the pepper but not the sharpness that Miracle has?

takeasniff

To Ren, it's the balloons which indicate how popular your review is. Most people on here get a few balloons for their reviews. I noticed one of your reviews has got a couple of balloons you just have to wait until enough people read about this perfume to see your review maybe they just haven't got on here yet.

This is quite a nice scent, if you don't want to bother anyone. Nice, likeable, floral, not too strong. For me it's just not interesting enough.

ren
ren

I think Miracle the original is the perfume I have used more in my life! It´s a dream! I'm using So magic now because it's similar but fresher...roses, narcissus, jasmine, yes there seems to be some tea also and it's quite powdery. Smells good..need more time using it..it's only 3 days, anyway totally recommended!!!

kikiki
kikiki

I had this once, I think during my young college years. Very fitting for that time. I don't think I'll ever wear Miracle So Magic! again--not because I dislike it but more for the reason that as I age my taste for fragrance has became more sophisticated.

Oh well, I guess it served its purpose at one time. Maybe the Magic was visible back then.

bubblem3
bubblem3

Hace falta reseña en español :) Cada vez que lo uso me elogian el perfume. No se si soy yo pero no se pega en mi ropa.. si acaso solo me dura dos horas :( a partir de ahi para olerlo tienen que acercarse a mi. Que lastima porque el olor es precioso.

Mztinafl
Mztinafl

This is one of my favorite perfumes...I love the soft floral and powdery scent and always get compliments. It lasts throughout the day and always makes me feel romantic and cozy.

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

Although the notes are different, Miracle so magic smells quite similar to the original Miracle. It´s a bit stronger and more spicy, but also very floral in that same classy way.
I cannot detect hazelnuts in the openning but a great touch of pepper. When it dries down, it gets lighter and sweeter. Overall, rose is the most detectable note on my skin.
Lasting power and sillage are fantastic, so this is a perfect choice for evening wear, specially for parties. The scent is elegant, romantic and truly feminine.

shazella
shazella

Seductive scent for women..Really love it this one and one of my favourites..miracle so magic never ends!.. and very very long...

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Even though I've now drifted away from rose perfumes, this one will forever be dear to me as one sniff brings me instantly back to everything that was my life at sixteen when I wore this.
It is a very pretty floral that was all roses and creamy vanilla on me. The clover makes it resonant and just that bit different. But it was quite strong and lasted forever, so one spritz was enough. Very romantic and girly.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

If one day I decide to buy a fragrance among Miracle line, this one is the best choice for me.

It starts with jasmine and something like tea leaf, quite fresh but combined with a little hint of smoky, it feels like a summer rain, so green. After about 3 hrs it turns into sweet flowers, that must be the Narcissus I think, I love Narcissus. Finally it dries down to a soft musk and vanilla base. My conclusion is: the most amazing part of this perfume is its sillage, changeful and enjoyable.

mery09
mery09

Clean and fresh but nothing more.And were is the magic??

Rouu
Rouu

angelic rosy floral scent , very feminine and tender

its my favorite through miracle series .. when i first hit it i was surprised how nice and calm that fume is ..

absolutely relaxing and quiet elegant symphony of great roses ends in a very good vanilla silage , suitable for daily use ,very wearable with a special touch .. the staying power is fair enough ..its a fragrance for a romance innocent pure woman !
one of the best floral fragrance i've ever hit !

mrparfum
mrparfum

miracle! thats the name well i think 1 of the reasons for naming it is its greaat floral fragrance! so what is the difference between this and other floral scent, u wont be tired smelling this scent u will get the PERFECT floral note without any other disturbing your nose well thats a bit rare! the main note is rose but ull also get hints of lily, mogra and daisy close your eyes and smell this and ull find yourself at a flower shop!
well 1 thing i dint like about it is that it doesnt have enough sweetness that a floral perfume should have, otherwise a nice perfume!

Hilde
Hilde

This is truly a floral perfume. It smells like a florist shop with a mix of many flowers. It's girly, pink and fresh.
Later in the afternoon it becomes something sweeter than the super-floral opening on me.

alicektn
alicektn

What a refreshing fragrance this one is!I can feel mostly lily (very favorite note of mine), but there is also a chocolatey pulsation which makes the composition very interesting and deep. Perfect for springtime!

Kristel
Kristel

I think it`s more than a fragrance. Delicious, fruity floral, perfect for everyone.

Halvah
Halvah

It's a light scent, on me more fruity-floral than floral. It starts with a delicate floral rose note, then it turns into a light, girly pink scent. I prefer Miracle but for teens this is a nice perfume too.

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

This is just amazing! I love the original "Miracle". But this one might even smell better! More soft & powdery & sweet! This is really girly/ROMANTIC/so sexy ALL IN ONE! This is one of the most romatic perfumes out there. Oh, and the bottle is really in the perfect pink shade! Can`t resist buying it! :) It`s simply *** irresistible ***

glitteralex
glitteralex

Of the Miracle lineup, this is definitely my favorite. It doesn't try to be anything else, except light, fun, and pink. The lily plays a dominant role. I like it very much on paper, but on (my) skin it develops a strange and rancid heart note...alas.

Mediocre sillage and longevity.

Natalia78
Natalia78

Annick Mennardo is a true magician. That one always accompanies me on summer trips. refreshes as effectively as Evian water.
The first perfume with quite distinctive clover note I have smelled so far.

Malegria
Malegria

If a perfume had a color, I`d pick purple for this one. Not a tragic,grape purple of the royalty, but a pretty purple on a rainbow drawn by a kid.It is very optimistic and funny and sensual at the same time. In a little ways it reminds me of Angel...very little, just when you can feel that chocolate-patchouli duo. I don`t know if those 2 ingredients present in MSM, but I definitely can feel them!It is so sweet that it`s almost a gourmand scent.

This fragrance is a little like the original Miracle, yet much more flowery and sweet. Although there isn't rose listed in the notes, I can definitely smell roses in this perfume.

This scent is much better suited to its bottle design than the original. So Magic is certainly a 'pink' fragrance because it is so light, feminine and pretty. This fragrance would make a perfect scent for the warmer months as it is fresh and energising.

If you're like me, and couldn't take a liking to Miracle because of its strong spicy notes, then this fragrance could be more suited to you.

veronique
veronique

It's not so magic. I was disappointed. I prefer the original Miracle.

ruxxy
ruxxy

I've tried this only on a blotter and... am I the only one wo thinks it turns into Bvlgari Omina Crystalline after about an hour? And I think I said it all: crisp bittery-soury-watery-pleasant freshness, lemon-like scent. Its top notes have some pink florals, then it's just Omnia Crystalline.

kahokero
kahokero

I like this one. It is fresh and clean floral and a little sweet. I find the original one too bitter.I have one 30 ml bottle of Miracle so Magic just for collection. It is not something that I would use everyday.

Inani
Inani

it's not my favourite,but it's a nice perfume,although too pink for me.

andreapaz2008
andreapaz2008

is nice i like more than miracle

K_Virtue
K_Virtue

So Nice that it was bought twice......gave one 2 my mommmy 4 her mother's day gift cuz she fell in luv with it!

kittyfane
kittyfane

For me this is a typical "pink" scent, and this is my favorite in this category. It reminds me of the beginning of spring, when blooming starts.

Aysu
Aysu

strange because I feel very strong rose notes in this fragrance, although it is not listed above.. Starts off floral then dries down nice powdery scent. Not a typical "pink" scent as it is seen.. This is the best one in Miracle collection in my opinion, and quite different than the original Miracle, but I think it got lost between the others, I wish Lancome would do the marketing of this fragrance with another name..

dolita

i like to put it in my bedroom
the design of the bottle is really magical

dolita

that one is my favorite it's in my perfect perfumes list

guest_surisuki
guest_surisuki

If you like something that is floral-rich, this is the one to try. But as for me, this fragrance is rather too heady though the drydown is nice. Rose scent can only be detected after few hours of spraying. But then, it is always good to give it a test before making any conclusion.

Miracle So Magic! by Lancome 3.89 out of 5 based on 374 ratings and 62 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Miracle So Magic! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Miracle So Magic!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miracle So Magic! by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miracle So Magic! by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.