Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Miracle Summer Lancome for women
dislike

tropical
Miracle Summer Lancome for women Pictures

Miracle Summer by Lancome is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Miracle Summer was launched in 2003. Top notes are litchi, mandarin orange and pink grapefruit; middle notes are magnolia, jasmine and rose; base notes are amber and musk.

Litchi Mandarin Orange Pink Grapefruit

Magnolia Jasmine Rose

Amber Musk

Miracle Tendre Voyage

Miracle Summer Fragrance Reviews

crisjoy
crisjoy

I'm really into "Miracle" from Lancome, with its derivate "Miracle- so magic", because so far, no matter how much I tried and how many I smelled, I couldn't find a perfume that says "feminine spirit" better. Elegant, floral, fresh and sensual at the same time. This one is the summer version, lighter, fruitier even, but it has the "Miracle" signature all the way. The silage is medium (but who needs heavy perfumes during the summer) and the staying power is 2-3 hours (it's eau de toilette), so I recommend a few spritzes during the day:)

srimati
srimati

sampled this one today and found it light, pleasant and worthy of buying.

gwennan
gwennan

Mixing litchi with grapefruit, what do you get? Miracle Summer of course.

Quite a simple scent, but I just like wearing it in summer when I'm having a vacation. Fresh and fruity perfume for hot days. :)

karenlsinging
karenlsinging

Love this one but the spray on my bottle broke so now it dribbles out and down my hand and arm instead of spraying on me! Must buy a new one!

Trinity
Trinity

Oh yes…..I remember this one! I had it a couple of years ago. Very nice summer fragrance for the day and the "hot summer nights" ;-)

Helene
Helene

Enjoy it!
Really I'm obsessed by perfumes!
Every single day I try to test or to buy some new bottle of extra special perfume! This is one I have recently bought!
LOVE IT!

Miracle Summer by Lancome 4.17 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Miracle Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Miracle Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miracle Summer by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miracle Summer by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Miracle Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Christian Dior Poison Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Guerlain Insolence Christian Dior Dior Addict Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Nina Ricci Love in Paris Yves Saint Laurent Elle Chanel Allure Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Calvin Klein Euphoria Hugo Boss Deep Red Christian Dior Pure Poison Givenchy Ange ou Demon Tendre Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Jesus Del Pozo Esencia de Duende Dolce&Gabbana D&G Light Blue Christian Dior Dune