Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Miracle Ultra Pink Lancome for women

Miracle Ultra Pink Lancome for women
dislike

Miracle Ultra Pink by Lancome is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Miracle Ultra Pink was launched in 2004. Top notes are ginger and pink pepper; middle notes are magnolia, litchi, freesia and jasmine; base notes are labdanum, amber and musk.

Ginger Pink Pepper

Magnolia Litchi Freesia Jasmine

Labdanum Amber Musk

Miracle Ultra Pink Fragrance Reviews

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

I tried this perfume today. At first it smelled very sweet, just grat, but about one hour later it was owfull smell, I cannot define how it smelled, maybe like old perfume or something..

Aysu
Aysu

Another one in Miracle series that smells same as original Miracle.. I purchased it without trying, expecting a fragrance which is less peppery and more pink! looking at the name... But the sharp opening with pepper (felt no ginger), strong litchi notes, having no mild, romantic feeling disappointed me... During the drydown I could not feel the amber notes, all pepper and freesia from beginning till the end.. It is not because I don't like the original Miracle but I always dreamed of it having less sharp notes, and "pink" in the name made me buy it, but this one was not what I expect. Miracle So Magic is my favourite between all Miracles..

Miracle Ultra Pink by Lancome 3.77 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Miracle Ultra Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Miracle Ultra Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miracle Ultra Pink by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miracle Ultra Pink by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Miracle Lancome O d`Azur Dior J`adore Carolina Herrera 212 Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II Chopard Casmir Kenzo Kenzo Amour Gucci Envy Me Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Ralph Lauren Ralph Cacharel Noa Yves Saint Laurent Elle Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Versace Bright Crystal Yves Saint Laurent Elle Intense Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana The One Dior Dior Addict Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Chanel Chance