Designers » L » Chypre Floral « Groups

O Intense Lancome for women

O Intense Lancome for women
dislike

O Intense de Lancome was launched in 1986 as a strong version of the original, concentrated as Eau de Parfum. Top notes: bergamot, green notes, galbanum, apricot, peach and hyacinth. Heart: jasmine, carnation, rose, ylang-ylang, lily of the valley, tuberose and orris root. Base: amber, cedar, moss, tonka bean and musk.

Bergamot Green Notes Galbanum Peach Apricot Hyacinth

Obanonatto

The best Lancome EVER, lovely and really high quality. 10/10

Le Grand Duc
Le Grand Duc

I've just found a bottle of this perfume at a flea market, and it is fantastic.
My juice jumps almost straight to the middle and base, which, opposite the classic Ô, is more oriental in feel with the Intense.
I'm surpriced, that no woody notes are listed, 'cause on me, this one starts out as a somewhat loud woody frag, before quickly settling down to a very plesant floriental.

As Henriette said before me; Ô Intense is not an intense version of the classic perfume - it's another fragrance altogether.
But the faint ghost of the über-green mother parfum Ô is present throughout.

promqueen
promqueen

This stuff is really nice..reminds me somewhat of Infini by Caron and smells nothing like the original O de Lancome which was lemony

Rlamaja
Rlamaja

ANybody know of a current scent that resembles this one?

Talia
Talia

My mom had it, it was extremely nice and had a character, would be modern and today. They should cept this one for sale. I remember that one drop on the clothes lived 24 hours.

Henriette
Henriette

As far as I remember this was NOT a stronger version of the fresh, citrusy O de Lancome. It was a scent of its own with its distinctive aroma.
I don't recall its being a memorable one but I certainly do remember its being totally different from the original O de Lancome still on sale today.

OH MY GOD, XSX!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much!!
Love you!!!!

O Intense by Lancome 4.48 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome O Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome O Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify O Intense by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of O Intense by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guy Laroche Fidji Jil Sander Jil Sander No 4 Guy Laroche J'ai Osé Cristobal Balenciaga Ho Hang Yves Saint Laurent M7 John Galliano John Galliano Rochas Alchimie Cacharel Gloria Guy Laroche Clandestine Weil Weil De Weil Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee Givenchy Givenchy III Giorgio Armani Gio Gucci L'Arte di Gucci Cristobal Balenciaga Rumba Jean Patou Sublime Dolce&Gabbana By Courreges Courreges in Blue Gucci Gucci Rush for Men Pierre Cardin Choc de Cardin