Designers » L » Floral Aquatic « Groups

O Oui! Lancome for women

O Oui! Lancome for women
dislike

O Oui! Lancome for women Pictures O Oui! Lancome for women Pictures O Oui! Lancome for women Pictures O Oui! Lancome for women Pictures O Oui! Lancome for women Pictures

O Oui! by Lancome is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. O Oui! was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Harry Fremont. Top notes are clementine, nectarine, mandarin orange, water hyacinth, vodka, petitgrain and bergamot; middle notes are honeysuckle, pineapple, white flowers, green apple, freesia, pear, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are amber, musk, woody notes, water lily and cedar.

Clementine Nectarine Mandarin Orange Water Hyacinth Vodka Petitgrain Bergamot

Honeysuckle Pineapple White Flowers Green Apple Freesia Pear Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Amber Musk Woody Notes Water Lily Cedar

Sergio Tacchini Donna
Ralph Cool
Dalimix

O Oui! Fragrance Reviews

LisaMari
LisaMari

Boring, generic watery floral that has a bitter/chemical dry down

jennylovesjohnny
jennylovesjohnny

I consider this a sophisticated, fruity-floral aquatic. Bright and fresh and brings summer to any day no matter the weather. Really, really, really nice. Do I love it? Probably not. Would I repurchase? Probably, yes (I have already repurchased twice).

Although it is not a "wow" fragrance on its own, it is a perfume that I have to have in my collection. Reason being, I layer this scent with just about any heavy or overly sweet perfume and it just takes the whole concoction to another level. Fabulous with JLo Live, and even more fabulous with Lancôme La Vie Est Belle. It's like the base for a tropical punch, just add your flavour. On days when I want a light, fruity and long lasting twist to my regular scents, I just spray this as a base underneath my fragrance of choice. And I receive compliments by the dozens!

pfelis
pfelis

I love how this perfume makes me feel. I feel energetic, confident, strong and yet light and elegant everytime I wear it.

Opening is so crisp, clear and sparkling. A blast of green and citrus notes mixing with other fruits such as pineapple, greenapple and nectarine. The vodka note added makes this perfume incredibly uplifting. But it gets better, the mouthwatering opening starts to mellow down and here comes the floral part. While water hyacinth adds aquatic character, honeysuckle makes it still sweet. The scent evolves like breathing in and out by changing constantly from fruity (I smeel peach-vodka, pinacolada) to floral (white flowers, water hyacinth, fresia). Everthing is fresh in this perfume. The scent has definitely captured the morning freshness of all the floral notes. But the drydown is the best. Warm woody notes with musk and cedar, makes it elegant.

O Oui is like a journey on the skin it changes, evolves, makes peaks and dips. It has a great depth which makes this perfume very interesting. It is fresh, uplifting and light. But this lightness is very confident and strong. Very good choice to wear in office and meeting days.

rosembloom
rosembloom

O Oui! by Rose Marie! Energy and elegance in a spray! This is my mini 'by the beach' at home spa scent (mouthfull huh?) :my own very quenching and refreshing waterfall of bright ozonic and aquatic notes . A zesty unvieling like a green casacade of trickling mountain water. ô OUI! is a lime-clementine fresh perfume featuring crisp clear fruit such as nectarine, pineapple, green apple and pear. I salivate before such a morning paradise offactice buffet! The white florals also are crisp. No defunct browning tuberose or wilted white jasmine here. Water hyacinth adds a touch of cool aquatic and the petit grain mixed with bergamot is a different take on 'green' notes. The earthier base of this long lasting yet 'out of the shower fresh' fragrance is where I get the warmth and spice that later makes it a staple in my wardrobe. It evolves constantly from Rose, orange-vodka, pina colada to then turn muskier and as the drydown emerges, I enjoy the warmer woody notes and cedar. A like most of the year, a love come warm days! Medium longevity on me and comes off more as a expensive tangerine French Milled Soap than leaves a decent skin scent that is still very recognisable and unique. Kudos for this understated beauty!

Teresa1019
Teresa1019

This is my favourite, the smell is unforgettable, CLASSIC! ~ ^^

Eriu
Eriu

My mum used to wear this perfume when I was little and I always loved it. Sadly, now it has that "mum's smell" tag on it, but still its a very fresh and kinda sparkly fragrance. Lovely!

corinnesmith1
corinnesmith1

When this was first introduced, I had it in the back of my mind to try. When I did smell it, I HAD to purchase it on the spot!! It was so light and fresh, but had the depth which I like. At the time, I'd come home from a day at the beach and spritz on Lime from Bath & Body Works.(not Lime & Coconut, plain Lime which was discontinued) Nice, refreshing and perfect for cooling off and feeling relaxed. I really liked how this was citrusy and reminded me of the Lime Body Splash- but a dressier, more polished way to smell nice when I had to be at work and could not be at the beach.

amelie
amelie

Wow, is this good! Equally classy summer refreshment as Aqua di Gio which I love very much. Although don't like acquatic group, O Oui is special to me. Vodka is just perfect, top notes are fantastic, so fresh and sparkling, yet longlasting...this is definitely a fragrance for all time. Lancome is truly original with its editions O de Lancome and O Oui. Ingenious as Rive Gauche, these are the real top fragrances to me!

one_girl_rev
one_girl_rev

Zesty, clean scent. Smells like high school when the girls couldn't believe at 14 I had a perfume collection that rivaled their mothers. I thought them loving this scent made them such amateurs.

It is fun, though. Fresh and inviting, like a peach fuzz covered cheek!

Mary.Time
Mary.Time

This was one of my favs years ago :) I used to wear it as my spring signature scent and I loved it. After a few years it became hard to find, and I thought Lancome had discontinued it.

Then I saw it, but w/ a new botte, so I had to sniff it right away... Sadly, the new formula is quite different. Not terrible, but (to me) it lacks the edge and crispness of the original perfume :(

nora elia
nora elia

I just gto a bottle of Oui, and I love it, it is fresh, flowerly and makes me smile, to bad it doesn´t last on my skin.

Enchantia
Enchantia

This scent used to be my favourite everyday fragrance back in early 2000s. I used up 2 bottles of this fragrance. Back then it used to be packaged in a beautiful frosted bottle (as in the main picture above). The scent used to make me think "Hmm.... this is ME...!".

Lately I wanted to purchase another bottle of this after not using it for many years. Contrary to what one reviewer has said, O Oui actually smells totally different now. Lancome must have changed the formulation when they changed the design of the frosted bottle to the current clear square bottle. I have asked the lady at the Lancome counter and she confirmed that it IS different from the earlier version. I do not know why they have to change something that already smelled PERFECT. For me, what used to be a crystal clear and one of the best "watery" scent in the market has now become a disappointment for me.

It is sad that all those fragrances that were my favourites (Rochas Aquawoman, Lancome O Oui, Nature by Yves Rocher) that really suit my skin chemistry have either had their formulas changed (O Oui)or they are no longer in production (Aquawoman and Nature). I cannot understand why the perfume houses must change (for the worse) or stop producing fragrances that are so beautiful....

Allegra

I absolutely adore this fragrance, must say that Lancome did hit the bull's eye with it :) It has a complex and multilayered texture which makes O Oui so unique and interesting; you can wear it to office as well as to night club and everything in between.

It has an amazing quality in what comes to staying power and even though I wore O Oui a lot in the latest years, I never ever grew tired of it unlike many other fragrances. It simply is so fresh, flowery and lovely like nothing else, and makes me feel very feminine, joyful and confident.
That's why I recently just could not resist the temptation to buy a brand new bottle of this little masterpiece to replace the old finished one. Missed it way too much, so I had to have my beloved one back!

vuvubaribe
vuvubaribe

i love this perfume . i got like crazy obsess over this for awhile the bottle is almost finish makes me sad. i loved it from the first spray till like later in the day. i don't know much about perfumes yet to tell you distinct smells but what i can say is it kinda smelled like that Victoria perfume called pink the one designed with green and pink. its like a stronger and less soft feminine smell. its better to me and i feel it last longer too.

lupereira
lupereira

Perfume with no pretension, to be used in the gym or work, without "offending" anyone. Fruity with a aquatic veil scent, good fixation. It is one of those smells that please to everyone, but does not impress anyone.

birdsson
birdsson

it was my favourite fragrance when i was 15, i think it's very good for teenagers, it's so fresh and i can call it a good perfume for spring

qemaruk
qemaruk

This scent is me. From the first time i bought it , until now its still my fav scent. Its fresh , light ..well it smell really nice on me.. love it.

huiyt
huiyt

I like it, it's fresh and a little sweet, but I don't find it particularly interesting either.

Lovely scent for springtime. Fresh, light and longlasting on my skin. Nice flowers in middlenote and I love the amber/musk-basenote. EdT

Härligt fräsch vår/sommardoft. Fräsch, lätt men ändå tydlig. Härliga blommor i hjärtnoten och jag gillar amber-musk-doften i basnoten. Håller i flera timmar. EdT

NNN
NNN

Lovely, clean and neutral fragrance.
As some of you said, an angelic perfume.
Not a signature fragrance, but perfect for office, summer days or any other occasion that requires something lighter, that can't bother people around you.

teetee
teetee

OUI, pourquoi pas... (yes, why not)
boring, but quite pleasant smell. fresh, clean, young. not a signature perfume at all... just a smell, no character, it is like buying an instant shower... can understand those who like it, no need to have it, though...

choligal
choligal

For me, a unisex fragance. I like it and used when i was younger.

ISIS
ISIS

It's like an angel's smell...

Refreshing, young, girly and simply lovely, however I would love that it lasted longer, at the middle of the day you can not smell it anymore.

One of my favourite ones. I'm about to finish my second bottle.

vuelo
vuelo

oh how synthetic can it get?... bad synthetic pineapple and cheap vodka diluted with water. Bad.

Lancome O OUI! is a surprisingly nice fragrance for having been picked up years ago at TJMaxx and subsequently forgotten in the back of my armoire along with a handful of "mistakes were made" purchases. O OUI! happily was not a mistake after all!

I wanted to review this fragrance yesterday, and assumed that it would be appropriate for the forecast summer weather. Instead, at 11am when I went to reapply, I seriously feared an imminent bout of nausea, so I refrained. The problem was the weather, though, not the perfume: 92F in the shade, conditions under which no fair review could be written, given my body's relative state of thermal shock...

O OUI! is much thicker and more substantial than other so-called aquatic fragrances. The vodka appears to meld on my skin with the musk so as to produce a resinous drydown which I must say is both appealing and unique. I believe that the water lily is contributing as well, but who really knows, given the panoply of notes!

O OUI! has great staying power and low sillage, so it could be used comfortably in daytime, people-rich settings. This edt is a pleasure to wear, not like most aquatics, which often make me feel vaguely ill. There are no gross rotting melons or anything of the sort here.

I used to wear it many years ago in summer, because it's one of the few scents you can smell outside when heat is so intense. I liked it but I was not crazy about it. People commented on how good and fresh I smelled, especially men who usually don't like my "bombs" like Samsara EDP :-)
So all in all it was a nice fragrance to wear and have around.
It somehow loses its reason to be in conditioned places.
It starts very fruity, like acidic sparkling fruits that become mellow later. I smell lots of melon (which is not listed), a little citrus and thanks god very little pear! Also the iced vodka note is quite prominent, so overall first impression is like smelling peach-flavoured vodka in an iced glass. It goes on with this fruity smell and it becomes vaguely acquatic floral with delicate lotus flower and almost undetectable lily-of-the-valley.
The drydown is not evident at all, maybe more of a fixative, but no wood, no amber, only the faintest hint of musk comes out.
In spite of its intense freshness and fruityness, O Oui is not a splash cologne you can pour freely like let's say 4711 Kolnish Wasser! On the opposite it can be very tenacious and quite long lasting. With 4-5 sprays you will be done for 12 hours! Strange as it may sound, it can kill your nerves and give you headache if overdone.
It smells to my nose like a downgrade and much less expensive (!) version of Creed Spring Flower, another beautiful iced perfume for summer, that unfortunately lasts about 3 minutes on my skin.
Same pattern of fruit-flower-musk with an iced effect, like smelling fruit ice-cream.
Also Kenzo Amour Eau Florale holds a few similarity, because they both smell very transparent and crystalline with a tamed down base of musk you don't always notice.
For some reason O Oui has disappeared on Italian market for ages.
Then I noticed it again with a different bottle, but the scent has not changed a bit.
I will probably re-buy it for summer only when weather becomes really hot in August.

guest_Ang
guest_Ang

I like this scent. One of my favorites that I keep on supply at home. It's so fun and bright. I love the bottle that it comes in. Best for spring and summer.

zvoncica
zvoncica

I was hunting down O Oui for months! Prior to testing I created an image of o oui being fresh and sparkling perfume. This week I found it. Not in glorious white package, same as O de Lancome is in, but in small seen through glass bottle.

Oui is fresh and sparkling in opening notes. Almost completely fruity and as many already referred alcoholic. I liked the optimism that Oui carried and lightness on the skin. Few moments later, surprise! Oui turned into floral with dusty background. Powder! Rich white powder! Slightly sweet, luminous, yet without freshness I was looking for. Oui continued to be light, and close to skin, and lasted for several hours.

Many reviewers categorized Oui as fresh scent. I wouldn’t wear this as summer scent, for simple reason, I don’t consider it fresh. Fresh to me is O de Lancome, Oui differs from it miles and miles.

If you are lover of strong, sweet long lasting scents - Oui is good choice for summer. On the other hand if you enjoy lighter perfumes, with dominant citrus notes, this won’t smell as fresh as you want it to be.

Sissi
Sissi

'If you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the Rain' reminds me everytime
i smell this Perfume the Pina Colada
song spring into my head. The bright Yellow Lemons and Vodka are very Dominate in this Perfume. i can't Detect the other notes Because ther so
Powerfull and Dominating to me.
Wear this only in the Summertime when it's hot or humid and wear this Lightly this is a strong Perfume.

The reason i'm giving this a 4
Beacuse the Citruses and the Vodka
can be overwhelming.

Nice, but not for me.

I rather enjoyed the opening of O Oui! which was fresh, slightly boozy (in regards to the vodka note) and pleasantly aquatic.

Unfortunately I found the heart a little unbearable. The pineapple and apple notes were far too dominant, crisp and sour. Just looking at the notes listed in the heart, I cringe thinking of how such strong, definitive notes could ever make an agreeable blend.

Once this has subsided, I will agree with diadot that O Oui! becomes dusty and old-smelling. My Grandmother's house smells like this, and although the scent for me is nostalgic, I'd prefer not to have it on my skin.

The lasting power is not bad, bearing well in hot weather. I advise people to test this first before buying.

diadot
diadot

At first seemed fresh and light, but after a while, on me it had a... dusty smell (not a powdery one). and i've heard so many nice things about this perfume... it was dissapointing and I had to wash it off as soon as possible.

lucifera
lucifera

hmm the very first aquatic that i'd say oui! to
,its not such a "typical" one like davidoff&bodyshop oceanus ..:-) great for summer too,just have to try it again
ver well blended and must not dissapear untill i have it :-p

natalieskating
natalieskating

I had a sample when i was 19, i can't really remember the smell, but i liked it, kept smelling myself all the time. The only note i can remember is Lichee and jesmin

Malegria
Malegria

Oui is very bright and sparkly, without being too sour or too sweet, it does not remind any other perfume which is a good thing. It is cold, but not bossy; it`s flowery but not too mature, and it lasts forever!!!!!

weegee
weegee

At first I was mystified by this fragrance, influenced perhaps by the colorless bottle and the scent’s very lightness and simplicity, as if she meant to blend in with my other fragrance bottles so as to simply disappear. And, I thought she would quickly fade.

I was wrong on both counts.

The bottle's lightness is understated elegance and the fragrance has not only great lasting power but also a most intriguing sillage: fresh, uplifting and light, but lightness with great strength.

My nose picks up more gin than vodka in the opening, perhaps because of the cedar note coming up from the basenote, or perhaps it’s the petit grain. Oui shares several notes with Eau Sauvage: bergamot & citrus in the top, rose in the heart and both amber and musk in the base. Oui has just enough extra floral throughout though, enriched and expanded by the sweetness of pineapple, the snappy crispness of apple and the underlying warmth of its woodsy notes so as to make her distinct and definitely more feminine than Eau Sauvage. But, having said that…

When I wear Oui, to myself I smell the way I think men do when they're wearing Eau Sauvage, the way I wish Eau Sauvage smelled on me: attractive, sweet and quietly both confident and strong.

Not the swaggering brute strength of a burly heavyweight boxer, no; Oui is instead the silent dragon strength of kung fu masters who do nothing to advertise their power but instead walk in an unassuming way, their fire held inside but ready to burst forth instantly, in the blink of any eye or a single beat of someone’s terrified heart.

Say yes to Oui.

I used to wear it many years ago and I Got many compliments from men. Not everyone likes strong sensual fragrances. The ones who doesn't stand orientals are likely to like this one.
It smells like frosted flowers and fruit with some personality.
It doesn't annoy in hot weather, actually it gives rest. It doesn't smell good on everyone, but apparently it did on me. It's definetely a feminine fragrance, girly and fresh, also a little bit aromatic in the drydown. I can't think of this on a man!
I used up that bottle till the last drop. Now it seems such a simple scent...

defne
defne

a light, fruity perfume, most definetly for young shiny girls :)

scentnature
scentnature

this was my very first perfume purchase. i had smelled it from a co-worker that everyone's compliment to her was that they wanted to eat her because she smelled so good and fruity. then one day she brought it to work for everyone to sample and work for that day was vampire fest...lols.

XSX
XSX

Very strong and remarkable in its freshness. It seems to me like it opens with citruses + cucumber + mint, vodka also being very present.

imgcas
imgcas

Some years ago I was about to purchase this scent, when I was looking for "my first perfume" (finally Miracle was the chosen one).
I like the freshness in the opening and I can get vodka and a lot of pear. It is very wearable as an everyday fragance, even in the office. This perfume makes you feel fresh and clean for hours.
If I bought it, I would use it mainly in spring and summer.

I love to add a oui to me fragrance collection!I really love it.I'm gonna buy it as soon as possible.

alina terec
alina terec

great! just great. very fresh long lasting. good for summer, for active young women. like a cold shower in a hot day. fantastic!

klonk
klonk

Fresh, sweet and sparkling fragrance. It starts quite 'juicy' and sweet. Can definately smell the vodka and nectarine here. Drydown is much softer and warmer because of the woodsy notes and musk. It's a real Lancome, I think. Love the smell but wouldn't buy. It's a bit too sweet for me...

Allegra

It is a lovely fragrance, playful and delicious. One of my all-time favourites!

popcorn
popcorn

very tender and light sparkling parfum,perfect for summer time

soirdelune
soirdelune

Top notes smell rotten on me, presumably the clementine and vodka. Only really suits me when it settles into the white flowers, lily and rose of the middle notes, though the pineapple and apple notes are too astringent. Just not my cup of tea. Having said that, someone very dear to me wears this perfume and smells like an angel in it!

O Oui! by Lancome 3.91 out of 5 based on 407 ratings and 46 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome O Oui! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome O Oui!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify O Oui! by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of O Oui! by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.