Designers » L » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

O pour Homme Lancome for men

O pour Homme Lancome for men

O pour Homme Lancome for men Pictures O pour Homme Lancome for men Pictures O pour Homme Lancome for men Pictures

O pour Homme, the male version of the O de Lancome fragrance, was introduced in 1996 as a fresh and citrus-woody composition that evokes the countryside and nature. The fragrance contains notes of bergamot, mandarin, flowers, bamboo, rosewood, sandalwood, mint, amber and wheat. Available as EDT.

Sandalwood Bamboo Bergamot Mandarin Orange Brazilian Rosewood Mint Wheat Amber Floral Notes

O pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

O pour Homme by Lancome is a not-that-groundbreaking yet quite fascinating crisp green-woody scent that seems to me fairly ahead of its time, albeit sadly a bit cheap at the same time. Despite having been composed by another nose (or I think so), I feel this shares undoubtedly several notes and nuances with Lancome’s Miracle Homme. Most of all I smell quite the exact same type of astringent, flowers-infused woody accord with some slight citrusy nuances (rosewood, I think), here paired with a really beautiful and subtle sort of tea note, and a truly compelling green bitter-crunchy accord. All supported by a subtle musky base (I think it’s that wheat note?). So it’s a green scent for sure overall, but quite unique and different from many others, if not most of them; less fresh – actually not fresh at all for me, more floral (this meaning more wet and more “botanical” if that makes sense), more musky, with some extremely pleasant darker and even gourmandish nuances. Surprisingly I don’t get any peach out of this, at least not clearly, but focusing on what it seems to me a “tea” note, I guess that may be due to peach – I mean, peach and green notes and woods, I guess it may likely create some “tea-like” accord. Well anyway, quite a nice scent; versatile, effortless, elegant, bracing and as I said, similar to Miracle Homme to some extent, just greener (a similarity which will be even more clear on the drydown). Maybe a tad cheap but a nice, compelling, kind of “pastel” and breezy take on theme green-woody theme.

Had this many years ago when on holiday in Spain. The lady at my Lancome counter in the nearest Dept Store here in the UK had never heard of it and did not believe me until I took my bottle into show her. She said it was only available in certain European countries...shame. Would love another bottle for old times sake, it was perfect for spring/summer.

OMG,I had this lost scent when I was a student,it's very green and fresh for summer days as the colour of the bottle.

The bamboo,mint and Bergamot were clear and strong in my nose,I loved it and used it in summer vacations.

But unfortunately,it disappered quickly likes a limited edith,Lancome sometimes is stupid.

O pour Homme by Lancome 4.13 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome O pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lancome O pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify O pour Homme by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of O pour Homme by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum Chanel Pour Monsieur Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Serge Lutens Chergui Chanel Allure Pour Homme Viktor&Rolf Antidote Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Chanel Egoiste L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Atelier Cologne Cedrat Enivrant Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Yves Saint Laurent M7 Bond No 9 Wall Street Calvin Klein Truth For Men Kenzo Kenzo Jungle Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men