Designers » L » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

O pour Homme Lancome for men

O pour Homme Lancome for men
dislike

O pour Homme Lancome for men Pictures O pour Homme Lancome for men Pictures O pour Homme Lancome for men Pictures

O pour Homme, the male version of the O de Lancome fragrance, was introduced in 1996 as a fresh and citrus-woody composition that evokes the countryside and nature. The fragrance contains notes of bergamot, mandarin, flowers, bamboo, rosewood, sandalwood, mint, amber and wheat. Available as EDT.

Sandalwood Bamboo Bergamot Mandarin Orange Brazilian Rosewood Mint Wheat Amber Floral Notes

O pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Had this many years ago when on holiday in Spain. The lady at my Lancome counter in the nearest Dept Store here in the UK had never heard of it and did not believe me until I took my bottle into show her. She said it was only available in certain European countries...shame. Would love another bottle for old times sake, it was perfect for spring/summer.

Castor
Castor

It was not a success, as for the amazing amount of bottles easily available after it was discontinued. I blame it on the pungent green notes, its amazing longevity and its sillage, at odds with the original Ô de Lancôme, a true representative of discreet scents. It is somehow a kind of "post post modern" version of a powerhouse dating from the eighties, because of the plenty amount of acquatic top notes lasting ages.

At first I did not like it. But after giving it several tries, it became a good lasting friend which I will be missing after the bottle is gone.

tonni
tonni

OMG,I had this lost scent when I was a student,it's very green and fresh for summer days as the colour of the bottle.

The bamboo,mint and Bergamot were clear and strong in my nose,I loved it and used it in summer vacations.

But unfortunately,it disappered quickly likes a limited edith,Lancome sometimes is stupid.

O pour Homme by Lancome 4.38 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome O pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome O pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify O pour Homme by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of O pour Homme by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Pour Monsieur Chanel Allure Pour Homme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Chanel Egoiste Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum Thierry Mugler A*Men Yves Saint Laurent M7 Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Serge Lutens Chergui L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Viktor&Rolf Antidote Gucci Gucci pour Homme Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Joop! Joop! Homme Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain La Cologne Du Parfumeur Nikos Sculpture pour Homme