Designers » L » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Programme Homme Cologne Lancome for men

Programme Homme Cologne Lancome for men
dislike

Programme Homme Cologne by Lancome is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Programme Homme Cologne was launched in 1987. Top notes are lemon, basil and lime; middle notes are geranium, oakmoss and lavender; base notes are labdanum and olibanum.

Lemon Basil Lime

Geranium Oakmoss Lavender

Labdanum Olibanum

Halston 1-12
Blend 30
Drakkar

Programme Homme Cologne Fragrance Reviews

At first it does smell a bit like a smoother version of Quorum, as EnoughScents said, but after a couple hours it's more like the original Davidoff scent, with obvious castoreum and a great, balanced blend in that 80s "masculine" style. I'm not sure which one I like better but most likely it will come down to what I'm in the mood for on any given day.

EnoughScents
EnoughScents

Thank heaven this one only takes a single spray to project all day, as I'm down to my last few sprays. If Lancôme brought this one back, I believe it could sell. Definitely near the top of my 5 all time favorites. Best way to describe is by comparison - think of a softer and more sophisticated Quorum by Puig.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Programme Homme Cologne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lancome Programme Homme Cologne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Programme Homme Cologne by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Programme Homme Cologne by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Alfred Dunhill Dunhill Edition Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette Balenciaga Balenciaga Pour Homme Paco Rabanne Tenere Hermes Bel Ami Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Versace Versace L'Homme Balenciaga Ho Hang Club Christian Dior Jules Pierre Cardin Pierre Cardin Pour Monsieur Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo Hugo Boss Boss Number One Cacharel Cacharel Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Aramis Havana Knize Knize Ten Animale Animale Animale for Men Ralph Lauren Safari for Men Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel