Designers » L » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Rouge Now or Never Lancome for women

Rouge Now or Never Lancome for women
dislike

Rouge Now or Never Lancome for women Pictures

Lancôme Collection Rouge Now or Never is a limited edition fragrance launched for the holiday season of 1998. The aroma is intensely sweet and spicy and contains notes of tea, fruits, roses, cedar, sandalwood, vetiver, vanilla, white pepper, moss, caraway, incense and amber.

The nose of the composition is Christian Mathieu. Available as 35 ml EDP.

Fruity Notes Rose Cedar Vetiver Sandalwood Pepper Caraway Vanilla Amber Musk Oakmoss Incense

Sonia Rykiel

Rouge Now or Never Fragrance Reviews

Eurochic
Eurochic

All the reviews here are about asking Lancôme to bring it back. I was intrigued and tracked down a bottle. I find it a very pleasant sweet sandalwood fragrance, with warmth from the amber and a little sharpness from the cedar. I have worn it twice now, and so far it reminds me a little bit of EL Sensuous. It's pretty, easy to wear, office appropriate with low sillage. On the other hand it hasn't wowed me and I think there may be similar scents out there.

BudgiePoo
BudgiePoo

I loved this too... so much I bought two more bottles whilst in Val D'Aran working. I still have a third of a bottle left & I understand it could be sold for a ridiculous amount of money. However I will never part with it & occasionally get it out of the dark storage for a sniff! Lucky me, I must say that it has not soured after all this time!

KZ25
KZ25

The best fragnance I've ever had! I am trying to locate it online, so far unsuccessfully... Would be thrilled, if Lancôme brought it back!

agneta.svs
agneta.svs

Agree with all of you, never smelled anything like this. Remeber I loved it and that everywhere I went I got complimented for it. Sonia Rykiel i similar but unfortunately not close enough:-( Pleeeeaaasseee Lancome, bring i back!

Lauralee77
Lauralee77

Absolutely loved this perfume when it came out- just gorgeous. Ok so here's the thing, does anyone here know of a company named scent matchers? I haven't tried it but wondered if it might be a viable option to get something close to as good as this? Has anyone here tried this as a substitute for their favorite discontinued perfume? So many if the best perfumes are discontinued its so frustrating. While so many average or awful perfumes are continually made for years, it makes no sense.

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

I remember I really loved this one. I worked at the Lancome counter when it came out, and it was the first Lancome perfume that I loved, instead of just liked or appreciated (many of them I just appreciated). I haven't smelled Rouge in a very long time so i don't feel competent to review it properly, but I can confirm it is a beautiful,spicy, fruity incense. I long for it!

COSMICSCENTS

COME ON LANCOME WE ARE WAITING FOR THIS PERFUME FOR SO LONG!!!

javieraquai
javieraquai

I love Rouge Now or Never!!!!!!!! please Back Now!!! or Never Shop Lancome!!! plzplzplz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arq. Annerose
Arq. Annerose

I totally agree with all the coments.
LANCOME pleeeeease bring it back! it will be the hit of the year! I can imagine the bum of the sale, came on! : )
I have the bottle with a very small amount, I never wear it, I only open the bottle once in a while to admire the magic smell. I´m crazy about this perfume.

RoweyJ
RoweyJ

Like others, I have searched for a substitute for Lancôme's Rouge Now or Never. Alas none is to be found. This fragrance is one of a kind and I would love for Lancôme to bring this back. I have the tinyest amount left and wish every day to find it back on the shelves as part of the PERMENANT Lancôme fragrance collection.

dmaw
dmaw

I agree wholeheartedly, Cosmicscent!!!
I still have a small amount of this left and wear it once or twice a year, usually near Christmas.
It is an all time favorite of mine and would love to wear it as a signature scent.
I have never found another fragrance that is similar.
It reminds me of the scent of the clear, hard cinnamon candies of years gone by. Can't find the candies, either. :(
Are you listening, Lancome???

COSMICSCENTS

LANCOME REALLY NEEDS TO BRING THIS ONE BACK! AMAZING SCENT AND VERY LONG LASTING, THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT THIS JUICE IN THE MAGNIFIQUE BOTTLE AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY:)

Rouge Now or Never by Lancome 4.28 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Rouge Now or Never fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Rouge Now or Never, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rouge Now or Never by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rouge Now or Never by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Organza Indecence Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Mariah Carey M Guerlain Shalimar Alexander McQueen My Queen Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Lalique Lalique Le Parfum Queen Latifah Queen by Queen Latifah Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Jessica Simpson Fancy Nights Guerlain Insolence Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Givenchy Organza Nanette Lepore Nanette Lepore Dior Poison Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia