Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Trésor Eau de Toilette Lancome for women

Trésor Eau de Toilette Lancome for women
dislike

Trésor Eau de Toilette by Lancome is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are rose and black currant; middle notes are lilac and magnolia; base notes are sandalwood and vanilla.

Rose Black Currant

Tentations

Trésor Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Musky4
Musky4

Tried this today. It's nice enough and is quite similar to the original, but a fresher version (which is how the sales assistant described it). However, I thought that was what the Lumineuse flanker was supposed to be - a fresher version of the original Tresor, unless I'm mistaken. I don't really see the need for both Tresor EDT and Lumineuse, but then Lancome does like to launch lots of flankers with minimal differences.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

I had the parfum nearly twenty years ago and loved it then I ordered the eau de toilette recently by mistake.
It has a lot of similarities to the parfum but there is something very harsh and bitter to my nose in this one and obviously it doesn't have the projection of the parfum. I think I will be selling this one off or passing it on.

smellycat12
smellycat12

At first I enjoyed the mandarin-y ness of this fragrance, but after a while its made me feel as if I was car sick and I could never wear it again!

Rianna
Rianna

Very feminine and clean. As soon as I sprayed it my husband said 'Oh that's nice what's that?' It's unique and smells so fresh, I love the magnolia with a hint of sandalwood. I've smelt hundreds of perfumes but if you want a feminine fragrance that doesn't smell cheap or similar to anything else this is the one for you. I personally love clean fragrances and this reminded me a little of fresh shampoo but as I love that smell this is perfect for me. Tresor original is just as lovely and a little stronger. It's on my christmas list this year! :) It lasts all day and smells fantastic on my clothes.

bailarina
bailarina

It is nice but I prefer the original. I like this though. It is a lighter version. It smells like the original, but this one is less woody and fruity, more flowery. It has a "vanilla" drydown. I love the original but I also enjoy this one, anyways this is the one I currently own.

Trésor Eau de Toilette by Lancome 3.64 out of 5 based on 56 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Trésor Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lancome Trésor Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Trésor Eau de Toilette by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Trésor Eau de Toilette by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Tresor Givenchy Organza Chanel Coco Christian Dior J`Adore L`Or Lancome Miracle Christian Dior Dune Chanel Allure Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Christian Dior Dior Addict Lancome Tresor In Love Lancome Poeme Christian Dior Poison Givenchy Very Irresistible Cacharel LouLou Yves Saint Laurent Opium Vapeurs de Parfum Christian Dior Dolce Vita Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien