Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Tresor Eau de Parfum Lumineuse Lancome for women

Tresor Eau de Parfum Lumineuse Lancome for women
dislike

ozonic
Tresor Eau de Parfum Lumineuse Lancome for women Pictures Tresor Eau de Parfum Lumineuse Lancome for women Pictures

Tresor Eau de Parfum Lumineuse by Lancome is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Tresor Eau de Parfum Lumineuse was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion. Top note is praline; middle notes are damask rose and violet leaf; base notes are vanilla, musk, woody notes and sandalwood.

Praline

Damask Rose Violet Leaf

Vanilla Musk Woody Notes Sandalwood

Tresor Eau de Parfum Lumineuse Fragrance Reviews

mariamarouli91
mariamarouli91

Lumineuse is an amazing perfume. It has nothing to do with the original Tresor. It's romantic, innofensive, sweet, fresh and elegant at the same time. The rose is prominent when you first spray and continues smoothly until the drydown. It's not a synthetic rose although. Praline,vanilla and a powdery-musky note dominate at the drydown. It's suitable for spring and summer time, even at work cause it's not offensive. The sillage is moderate and longevity good too.

Pepperflower
Pepperflower

When I smell this, I imagine a tiny dessert on giant white plate in a fancy restaurant. A dessert beautifully made with edible gold pieces shaped into rose petals, chocolate mouse with champagne shaped into a heart...almost too pretty to eat, costs about a fortune and finished in two bites.

Lumineuse is sweeter and more edible smelling than the original Tresor with the added chocolate or better yet praline, which is very fitting with what I imagine this to be like. A praline with raspberry-peach filling while being surrounded by roses and violets. I don't get the ozonic or aquatic properties, or any wood; Just chocolate/praline, rose, violet, vanilla....maybe some powdery musk too.

I'm delighted with the chocolate-floral composition how it is, and thankfully without patchouli added; Then this would easily be like many other modern and uber popular fragrances(Flowerbomb, LaVieIstBelle, JimmyChoo, etc, etc, etc). There's a newer and very similar flanker to Luminuese, La Nuit, which was redundant since there's nothing wrong with Luminuese and the La Nuit smells just like all the other floral/fruit+patchouli perfumes out there( like the ones I listed). Lumineuse is not too complicated yet refined. I am a huge fan of the original Tresor and Lumineuse is my favorite flanker. Has great longevity.

Tresor Lumineuse is romantic, sweet, feminine and classy. This is a perfume I can imagine being perfect for Valentines Day.

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

I tend not to like ozonic or aquatic fragrances but this is beautiful!
Opens sweet and sparkling then settles into a soft, musky floral. Very easy to wear, fluffy and romantic.

gillbert
gillbert

more wearable compare to original Tresor. it is soft and sweet powdery scent. praline,violet leaf,vanilla, musk and sandalwood are completely dominant notes.

all in all - sexy, young, modern and feminine
maybe not last longer on woman but it last 12 hours on my skin. (honestly) i put on this perfume at 7:00am and it's last until 7:00pm.

Tresor L'eau de Parfum Lumineuse,
La vie Est Belle EDP
La vie Est Belle L'eau de Parfum Intense,
Hypnose EDP
Miracle So Magic
My favorite list from Lancome because they last a very long time on my skin. (i have no idea) at least 10 hours on me.

RoulitaGatita
RoulitaGatita

It's a wonderfull fragrance, it is more sweet than the original, i love both of them. it is a sweet scent but also fresh at the same time. I can detect all notes as time passes. It's so pleasant and nice, suitable for every age and every season. Also i could say that it is like a lighter version of la nuit tresor. They are not that same, but if someone loves for night or winter La nuit tresor, then this one is ideal for day or summer time. I'm going to buy it for spring. Also it stays on skin 12+ hours. :D

Madrona
Madrona

Raspberry pancakes with ice cream and honey. This is the very antithesis of the tortured and complex self-image that I want to project to the world but my nose is glued to my wrist.

I have no idea what the original smells like but this is fabulous.

ntabassum92
ntabassum92

This is a great flanker. I was worried when I read that one of the accords is ozonic, because I generally don't like ozonic fragrances - but the ozonic, woody nature of this one makes it very interesting. It's not your typical gourmand twist on a fragrance. It's sweeter but also more sparkly. The name makes sense, it's Tresor but illuminated, glistening. The first burst is sharp with violet leaf - it's sharp and almost astringent but in the BEST way, because it's also warm and sweet at the same time. And then that BEAUTIFUL Tresor rose comes up, with all the backbone of Tresor, but it's shimmering and faceted. This is a good one, a worthy flanker - I like it when flankers introduce something interesting to the fragrance, instead of just making "versions" that are pleasing for various audiences: "One for the gourmand lovers! One for the ones who don't like strong perfume!"

davide2111
davide2111

L'acidità della rosa di Damasco domina la fragranza dall'inizio alla fine; molto deciso è anche il muschio bianco. Le note dolci della vaniglia e delle praline non riesco a percepirle. Secondo il mio parere è un ottimo profumo con l'essenza di rosa e per una persona che non ama le rose questa fragranza è riuscita a far cambiare la mia opinione.
Longevità 8.5/10
Sillage 8.5/10
Profumo 8.5/10

charmedbella
charmedbella

Blind buy, you have not failed me! I ordered this because I absolutely love La Nuit Tresor and thought the notes in Lumineuse sounded amazing!

If La Nuit is considered more of an evening, winter scent, then Lumineuse would be her daytime, spring counterpart.

The opening is amazing and truly the entire composition has me hooked from start to finish. Lumineuse truly dances around you, teases you. Even with just one spray to my forearm she's there lingering around me with wafts of praline and rose and vanilla flirting with me.

If LVEB is too dense and strong or if the incense in La Nuit bothers you, Lumineuse would be a lovely, enchanting alternative.

It's fresh, but still sweet. Warm, but not thick. Everything blends so beautifully. Lumineuse is such an elegant, versatile, and dreamy flanker. I'm so happy to have this in my collection. I have a feeling it will be worn a lot!

imgeaslan
imgeaslan

I've got this by a mistake. I was looking for Tresor EDT, but after I read all these reviews and the accords, I've thought it was better for me. But I was wrong.
I has nothing to do with regular Tresor. Not in a disturbing way, but it is interestingly sweet. And when it's mixing with woody notes, there is something unique come along. I don't know, it's not ugly or useless, but I'm only using it for finish. Never gonna buy it again.

Well, to start with - I don't like the original Tresor at all. With that said - I love Tresor Eau de Parfum Lumineuse. I don't want any sugarsweet notes in my parfumes - but here I find some dark, halfsweet, almost spicy Praline - I guess the woodnote comes thru and give that airy softspicy smell. I get a mix of Violet leaf, woody-notes, dark, soft Vanilla and some Rose. The sandalwood don't shine thru on my skin. This is a winner and a keeper =)

Tja, jag kan börja med att säga att jag gillar inte originalet Tresor alls. Med den öppningen måste jag säga att jag älskar Tresor Eau de Parfum Lumineuse. Jag gillar inte sockersöta noter i mina dofter - men här hittar jag en mörk, halvsöt, aningens kryddig pralin - gissar att tränoterna går igenom och skapar den luftiga lätta kryddigheten jag känner. Jag får en mix av Viol-löv, Träiga noter, mörk mjuk Vanilj och lite Ros. Sandelträet känner jag inte alls. En vinnare och en självklar doft för samlingen.

LucyLucy
LucyLucy

Bought this for my 11 yr old daughter at Duty Free and now I regretting myself for not buying it for myself too as I couldn't find the Tresor Lumineuse anywhere near our home :(
The original Tresor is purely sweet..heavy sweets and sometimes can caused you nausea/migraines (in my case), lovely but I can only wear it in winter/night time. But the new Tresor Lumineuse is totally diffrent, This is an easy scent that you can wear for the whole year. It's elegant, Light not as Light as Versace Bright Crystal/Gucci Bamboo, Sweet but not overly sweet/heavy, I can't detect any alcohol/synthetic in this perfume which is GREAT unlike any other famous fragrances. Creamy-vanilla but Def NOT sickening!, Ultra Feminine,Delicate, Not that unique but still Amazing! LOVE

auroramaria
auroramaria

Beautiful warm sweet and elegant fragrance!Lots of praline and soft candied rose on a base of cosy vanilla and sandalwood.Great sillage and good longevity.Sweet but never cloying perfect for Fall and. winter

All the notes are easy to detect. I can sense praline, rose, violet leaf, sandalwood and woody notes the most. Violet leaf gives it a darker tone, but it's still much better than the original Tresor.
Sweet, woody and spicy notes mixed with violet leaf note.
I must admit I find it quite interesting. I'm glad it's not just another sweetness bomb, like it seemed to be at first.

Yayatan
Yayatan

Safe, praline based perfume. Having tried Nina and La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere before this, I find this lacking the zest of both aforementioned scents. I haven't tried the original Tresor, but I doubt that this steals the show from it. It is an easy to wear scent though.

selenium_m
selenium_m

yes. initially there was a blast of LaVie Est Belle, I am so glad to read so many similar impressions on the opening of the perfume. indeed,this "praline feel" lasts for a short while. then, the dance begins! so many childish memories are packed in this lovely grown-up scent. it may not seem very original and ground breaking, but this is only because it bears that familiar, cozy, safe note of the original tresor. There is something in it that reminded me of the loving LE Miracle Forever. She who misses that one may want to test this tresor flanker.

Quite sweet at the beginning, but light. Pleasant, but a bit strange too. Hard to describe. I think that blend of oriental ingredients and violet leaf gives a bizarre effect in middle and base notes.
However, it's nice. Just extraordinary.

Deirdre1969
Deirdre1969

I think this is the one I tried in the store last night. The salesperson identified it as the "new Tresor" as opposed to the "old Tresor" but it looked like the picture here.
I sprayed a card with it, but some of the juice got on my thumb, and within a minute all I could smell was celery!
Later on, it settled into a sort of ghost of the original Tresor, very identifiable. I'm still not a Tresor fan, but it's more enjoyable in a lighter version. I won't be buying it because if I want to smell celery it's cheaper to go home and make some soup, haha. ;)

This one is a bit shy, but very teasing. It dances around you with small wiffs for several hours. Next person have to hug me or stand close, to share those wiffs. A lot better then the Original in my opinion.

Denna är lite blyg, men väldigt retsam. Den dansar runt mig med små doftfläktar i många timmar. Nästa person måste krama mig eller stå nära för att uppleva dessa fläktar. Denna versionen är klart bättre än originalet, tycker jag.

Faverinsky
Faverinsky

Ladies & Gents I give you My Signature Fragrance!!!

About a year ago, I was sniffing some Marc Jacobs gourmands at my local perfumerie when the lady behind the Lancome counter asked me - since I seem to love gourmands - if I'd like to try the new Tresor Lumineuse. I was hesitant to say the least, as I cannot stand the unbearable rose/candy uncomplicated sweetness of the original Tresors and all of the other pseudo-in love/midnight rose blah blah ad infinitum.

I eventually gave in and let me tell you it was love at first sniff!!! Yummy praline, delicate rose, soft violet and slightly spicy vanilla is what I get from this perfume once it settles on my skin and this is by FAR my compliments galore scent, as EVERY time I wear it, men flock towards me and ask me stuff like "What the hell are you wearing, you smell delicious?!" "You smell good enough to eat" and "you smell so sexy" (I don't get this reaction with any other perfume!)

Ladies, this one is a show stopper! best suited for winter or night time, it might smell sweet, nice and innocent but it is one Naughty Juice!!!

PS: The longevity is amazing! I sprayed it on Saturday evening to attend a festival and I was complimented on Sunday morning at the gym with a "Mmm you smell yummy!" by a gay Greek dude during step class...

Isobela
Isobela

I am sad to see that this one has gotten many negative reviews :( people seem to be hating the house of Lancome (even though hundreds of people I pass in the street every day slap on the ol' la vie est belle with abandon) just as I am falling in love with it.

I can't take la vie est belle, I like it but for me it is just too dense and over poweringly sweet. Tresor is also one that I like, but truth be told is a little overbearing in a totally different way, in the way that it smells a little strong and dated. (I don't always mind dated am not an age snob for sure but in this case I mind). Tresor Lumineuse for me combines the best of these two fragrances. I can still smell all the lovely floral combination of tresor with a dash of praline cosey sweetness from la vie est belle. Much easier than either of these two to wear while with a nod of appreciation to both. The combination is simply gorgeous and it has gone straight on my wish list!

To those who are saying this one is yet another sickly sweet sugar disaster of this era I have to respectfully disagree. Yes it is sweet there is no denying that, but it's not cheap as it retains all the class from the original tresor. Lancome is fast becoming my favourite fragrance house, and if I stand alone in that then so be it! :) xx

smellysmellycat
smellysmellycat

I was looking for a fragrance recently. I can not say i had too many choices. Fragrances nowadays are quite similar to each other. When you dont want to go with the classics and seek something new, all you have is scents with this sugary notes, with low longevity and sillage.

Eau de Lumineuse is unfortunately not any different than the fragrances I mentioned. It's a nice scent, but nothing distinct like the original Tresor. It's a scent to wear daily, to work, for going out, it's not offensive. But it is nothing special. Would not qualify as a signature fragrance for example.

I am so very disappointed with the sugary scent era.This a nice one, but cannot stand out.

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

I recently smelled this on my mother-in-law, and I thought she smelled beautiful. If you like semi-sweet modern scents with praline note, try this out. This is less sweet, more fresh and much more elegant than La Vie Est Belle.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

Trésor EDP Lumineuse features a light citrus and green violet leaf in the opening. These fresh elements are wrapped in a gentle milkiness and nuttiness provided by praline, which makes the scent refreshing and bright without being too sharp.

After about 40 minutes, a candied rose fully blooms in the heart. It has a noticeable tart fruity edge to balance the sweetness. The praline is perceptible throughout the development, but it always melts under the rose. I do catch whiffs of chocolate in the sillage, but when sniffed up close, it serves more like adding a velvety texture without compromising the luminescent profile of the rose.

The praline and vanilla eventually become more substaintial when the fragrance dries down, which makes the candied rose feel more creamy, but they never overtake the whole compostion.

The sillage is moderate and the longevity is around 11 hours. Trésor Lumineuse is not that original but quite enjoyable. And I find it actually bloomes beautifully under the late spring sun. I'd recommend it as a candied rose fragrance with a creamy but light texture.

Aroussa
Aroussa

Something strange has been happening in the fragrance house of Lancome in the past decade. Unlike Chanel, Guerlain or Dior, they've not managed to develop anything outstanding or even just hands off very good, albeit not original. TL starts off smelling of artificial fruits/berries, and thus somehow reminds me of YSL Parisienne... Three hours later, and all that remains is the caramel, mostly. Will save my new spring-fragrance budget on something else.

frag-overdose

strawberry-grape or raspberry
chewy candy, i.e. Sugus

Also, the initials is
rather waxy and 'plastic'ky,
with a faint hint of nuttiness and
buttery sweet of pralines.

Soon,
after a minute or so,
the candy-sweet accord
starts to develop and smells
like a warm caramel before giving
its way to the impressively refined
musky-floral note, making this Lumineuse
version of the iconic Tresor, a fragrance
concoction worth cherish for.

Lumineuse is truly a
dazzling and enchanting
fragrance, yet its seduction
is almost like a whisper instead
of being so vivid and loud. Its longevity
is exceptional with moderate projection.

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

I was looking forward to trying the new La Vie Est Belle EDT but saw this sitting on the side and as I like tresor in Love thought Id have a little spritz!

Very impressed!I bought this instead as I still find La vie est belle a bit too sickly even in EDT - I can only cope in the winter with it in any form.

I find that on the dry down this does resemble it but has a different kind of richness which is fresher and smooth. Its like they added a little la vie into tresor in love, Very nice :D

Would recommend at least having a try as you never know, and give it time to settle and blend with your own skin ♥

messier42
messier42

I really don't like this. I don't detect anything that resembles the original tresor. It's just too sweet, sharply sweet, screeching sweet. It doesn't have the romance or class that I kind of associate tresor with. It smells a bit cheap if I'm honest, and it really screams 'look at me!!', not in a good way.

misstierra05
misstierra05

I love this, I went yesterday to buy another bottle of Midnight Rose and decided to test this out. This smells very sweet and lovely and I plan on purchasing this very soon. I get the feeling this may be limited edition or not on the shelf too long.

Musky4

I finally got to try this today at my local John Lewis (UK). Although Tresor EDP Lumineuse is already available on the John Lewis website, it's not yet available to buy at the Lancome counter, but the sales assistant had a tester bottle in the stock room that she let me test. Apparently it's due to be launched here soon, but she didn't know when exactly. It also seems to be available at a couple of other UK retailers now including Boots, so that's good news.
To me it smells less heavy than the original Tresor, and less cloying than La Vie Est Belle. It's quite a fresh perfume which I could imagine wearing in the Spring. It is very sweet and just about retains an essence of the original Tresor. I actually think I might prefer Lumineuse to the original, although it's nowhere near as ground-breaking or unique. It's young, pretty, modern and elegant. Might have to buy a bottle of this! That said, I'm going to wait until the new La Vie Est Belle EDT is launched so that I can compare the two side by side, before deciding which I like the most. I would describe Lumineuse as a cross between Tresor and La Vie Est Belle EDP Legere.

EDIT: Having tested this a few times now I've changed my mind about it... There's something 'screechy' about it that's very off-putting and that reminds me of some sort of household cleaning fluid. I couldn't wear this without it inducing headaches. It's almost as if the notes clash. Unfortunately this is now a 'dislike' for me.

Lisa290872
Lisa290872

This is a blind buy for me today! I love the original Tresor and Tresor in Love and Midnight Rose so just went for it (Boots UK have this if anyone is having trouble getting it). This smells exactly like its name, Lumineuse Tresor. I absolutely love it and am so glad I purchased it. To me it is a sparkly Tresor with the original shining through from the bottom. It is Tresor's younger sister. Lancome should be patted on the back because all of their perfumes are beautiful and feminine (also a big fan of Hypnose and Le Vie Est Belle) and I feel beautiful and feminine when I wear them and to me they are not cloying or overpowering, but last all day without reapplying. Well done yet again Lancome.

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

it starts out in what my husband called fruity bubblegum. and i agree 100%. its sweet and fruity. then it dries down and matures a lot. i get a nutty praline, rose, and violet leaf that adds some dimension and maturity. there is a little vanilla in the background on me. i think its a nice fragrance. mature more for a 30+ yr old. refined enough to be wearable to work, and an everyday perfume. not very sexy though. i imagine a woman who is 30 and dresses casual, but has the air that she can dress up like the best of them. shes quiet and refined, but also easy to talk to.

Merriam
Merriam

This one is way better than the original Tresor!

Musky4

I'd love to be able to write a review of this perfume… it sounds right up my street. Unfortunately, I've been unable to find it in any of my local department stores. Whenever I've approached a sales assistant at the Lancome counter and asked about this (or Tresor L'Absolu), they've looked at me as if they haven't got a clue what I'm talking about and think I must be mistaken, before showing me either Tresor In Love or La Vie Est Belle. If anyone knows where I can find Tresor EDP Lumineuse in the UK, please let me know!

EDIT: Just contacted Lancome (UK) and was told that this perfume has already been discontinued and is not available for sale in any UK stores.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

The new Tresor Lumineuse is a winner in my book. It still bears a soft outline of the original Tresor signature in the topnotes, but it is pleasant, flowery, yet warm and complex at the same time. The violet leaves are a great addition to the fragrance, keeping it from being too sweet and giving it a great depth. This scent develops in a beautiful way over a couple of hours on your skin. The final drydown is a soft, sweet musky, faintly chocolate and praline scent that is truly to die for. The complexity and great development of this scent make it stand out from other recently released scents and make me want to wear this every day now.

I do not really find this scent comparable to La Vie est Belle because La Vie is such a sillage monster. Tresor Lumineuse is a polite scent with some projection that lasts a long time on skin but it does not take over a room, it just steals your heart.

s0utherngirl
s0utherngirl

This scent is amazing and may become my signature!

I am exploring the world of fragrances after having worn Cool Water Woman all throughout high school and then Euphoria Blossom for years after that so bear with me as I don't have the lingo down lol

The original Tresor EDP is my mom's signature scent, so I have a lot of wonderful associations with it.

Tresor Lumineuse features the same signature soft, beautiful rose from the original, without any of the fruit notes which don't play well with my body chemistry... especially in hot and humid Florida.

Combined with the rose is the most heavenly praline scent ever! In fact, the two notes that my novice nose can distinguish are praline and rose.

This fragrance is super feminine and makes me feel like I'm floating in a fluffy, cozy, cloud all day. And DH cannot stop nuzzling me whenever I wear it.

Longevity is fantastic.... Just 2 sprays last all day on me.

Edit:

Something in this reminds me of In Control Curious by Britney Spears. But the rose, longevity, and sillage make this one a 1,000 times better.

Also, the Lancome website does not list praline as a note. The notes according to their site are:

Top Notes: Violet, Rose
Heart Notes: Jasmine Absolute, Bergamot
Base Notes: Kashmeran Wood, Vanilla

Geni_P
Geni_P

I almost discarded it because it says Trésor on the bottle and that's a 1990s classic which I left in the 90s! I only noticed it because my SA pointed it out to me and gave me a samples because she thought I'd like it. She was right. It's a lovely and very chic fragrance, perfect for everyday use. It doesnt have a whole lot in common with the original Trésor. It's much more delicate and fresh, with good staying power. In a blind test I'd probably say it's an offspring of Estee Lauder's White Linen. Like!

prettyswag

@GENNY17...I agree with u :) ..A very very nice scent...love this....ladies, u have to let it develop on your skin for an hour ..then judge it on freshly showered skin...dont judge it when you been out all day shopping and eating and sweating..etc...give this twist a chance...

prettyswag

I just snatched me a bottle of this yummy scent...and the only* similar part that has a hint note of the ESTE belle ..is the first 5 mins of the whiff of praline sweetness...but After THAT..its freshness comes through and it becomes a more modern good twist of the original tresor while still being different and the dry down is true all the way through..floral,fresh, sweetness..so for me its very sexy,femme without being over sweet and its not synthetic at all...its a woman all on its own...i had liked the original in the past but hated the heady drydown...so this is better and its not identical to este belle...thats much more sweet...this is floral sweet....its lovely...it does last..ladies..plus....it has chocolate in it too..glad its mine!

[email protected]
gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr

passionata is right. this one tresor is similar with la vir est belle, it is softer i think (tresor). very sweet perfume.

passionata20
passionata20

01. october 2013

I find it to have nothing in common with the original tresor, i wonder why they even put the "tresor" name on it. It is a modern sweet praline-vanilla perfume, the rose is very soft in here, softened by violets. Fresh, soft and sweet.enjoyable and in the vein of "La vir est belle legere". This is getting ridiculous now, the same company releases similar scents under different names. Of course they are not completly the same, but the general impression is common. Poor "Tresor". RIP. :)

Not bad, but not necessary one. I actually really like this one, it just shoildn´t wear the name of the classic.

P.S. Actually it is "L´eau de parfum".

Aysu
Aysu

I love this version. I enjoy violets when they are mixed with sweet notes and the contribution of rose is making this composition even more beautiful.
Although the notes like praline / vanilla is there, it doesn't smell like a gourmand, they are just added sweetness to the lovely floral notes. Having no peach in the composition is another plus and this the most different flanker from original Tresor.

What a beautiful creation by Dominique Ropion, a great nose, such a harmonious pretty scent, like a dance between soft floral notes and a delicate praline, nothing heavy, or bold, or in your face.I like Tresor, and the flankers are all interesting, yet Lumineuse is to my nose the most enticing, the most attractive.Very French in the overall harmonious effect of the scent , feminine, velvety, the praline is to die for, like a delicacy artistically mixed in with the violet and the rose, both subtle, like a veil, not far from the milky edge, creamy, and smooth.
Modern, exciting, pretty, nice longevity, in my top list.

Pink_Ruffles
Pink_Ruffles

I just received my bottle today. Here is my first impression:

When I first sprayed it, I thought I smelled something like grapefruit but it is the tart freshness of the violet leaves combined with the heartiness of the rose and the sweeter notes altogether combined that gives me that effect.

Then the trademark Tresor rose (which is slightly bitter, but fresh) comes to surface. It is light, soft, classy, and feminine. I can smell sweet notes lightly wafting up from behind the rose.

Suddenly the fragrance deepens a bit as the vanilla and praline surface and all of the notes come together. The Tresor rose, sweet notes, and musk make for a very light and smooth spiciness that keep this fragrance from becoming too young and girly. Near the very end of the fragrance, the rose fades, leaving behind light cocoa powder, musk, and vanilla sweetness. The dry down being too warm for summer; Tresor Lumineuse is best suited for spring and fall.

This is a lovely fragrance. Delicate and feminine with light to moderate siliage and longevity. It starts out cool/fresh and feminine before becoming warm/sweet and a little *wink, wink* sexy. While the professional, classy rose reminds you it's Tresor.

Tsukinohime
Tsukinohime

2 flankers in a year! Tresor must be the major money maker for Lancome in the fragrance department! Judging by the notes it could be a more innocent version of the original. Hope to see it here in Malaysia...