Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Tresor Elixir Lancome for women

Tresor Elixir Lancome for women
dislike

honey

Tresor Elixir by Lancome is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Tresor Elixir was launched in 2007. Top notes are violet and peach; middle notes are honey, bulgarian rose, heliotrope and cedar; base notes are sandalwood, musk, vanilla and vetiver.

Violet Peach

Honey Bulgarian Rose Heliotrope Cedar

Sandalwood Musk Vanilla Vetiver

Tresor
Lancome Tresor Eau Legere Sheer

Tresor Elixir Fragrance Reviews

anamalia
anamalia

Tresor elixir is so sandalwood heavy, I find it so overwhelming and headache inducing. Apricots smothered in sandalwood, possibly violets sprinkled over, and simmered on low for seven hours, to create a sickly sweet sandalwood elixir.

milena
milena

My friend from work gave this little number to me for she did not like it.I have it on now and it is a peach dominant scent, soft and very pretty kind of perfume. One would wear at a garden tea party.

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

While I really like the original Tresor, I'd never consider buying it - it was my 9th grade art teacher's signature scent, and on me, that scent just turns into "somebody else's perfume". You know, when you associate a scent so much with another person that when you wear it, it feels like you dressed up as them for Halloween.
But the Elixir is a very good modern-day adaptation of this 1990's icon. The sweet peach is still dominant, but over all it's fresher, less complex (or less messy, if you like), more straightforward and a lot less dated. I'm happy to have found a version of Tresor that I can wear without feeling like I'm wearing a stone-washed denim mini skirt. (I did get an A in art, though.)

shelpen
shelpen

I have both EauDP and ElixirDP: they are very similar, but EauDP has a bit more silage.
Tresor Elixir is a wonderful mix of peaches-violet-sandalwood with just a touch of honey. This particular concentration stays close to your body, like a perfume would, I guess.
Great for any time of the day: day or night. In my opinion, it opens better showing its complexity and warmth in the summer.

Tresor Elixir by Lancome 3.73 out of 5 based on 44 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Tresor Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Tresor Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tresor Elixir by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tresor Elixir by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Tresor Chanel Chanel N°5 Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Givenchy Organza Dior Poison Lancome Poeme Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Dior Dune Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Cacharel LouLou Chanel Coco Versace Crystal Noir Chanel Cristalle Chanel Allure Dior Dolce Vita Chanel Allure Sensuelle Thierry Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Guerlain Insolence La Prairie Midnight Rain