Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Tresor In Love Lancome for women

Tresor In Love Lancome for women Pictures Tresor In Love Lancome for women Pictures Tresor In Love Lancome for women Pictures Tresor In Love Lancome for women Pictures Tresor In Love Lancome for women Pictures

Lancome is launching a new fragrance, Tresor In Love end of March 2010. The fragrance was created by perfumers Dominique Ropion and Veronique Nyberg. This fragrant composition incorporates fruity-floral notes on a cedar wood base.

Tresor In Love opens with accords of nectarine, bergamot, peach and sour pear. A heart blooms with Turkish rose and elegant jasmine, while a base includes cedar. The fragrance is available in 30, 50 and 75 ml flacons. Its flacon is tall and pink, decorated with an elegant black rose on the neck.

Bergamot Pink Pepper Pear Nectarine

Jasmine Taif Rose Violet Peach

Musk Virginia Cedar

Tresor In Love La Coquette Limited Edition
Lancome Tresor Eau Legere Sheer

Tresor In Love Fragrance Reviews

ILGIN
ILGIN

A very soft and innocent perfume wearable for any occasion. I'd say I like it if it didn't disappear on my skin in minutes- the longevity is so poor.

Celexa
Celexa

Love the smell - cute and elegant, BUT it doesn't stay on me :( Gone after just half an hour...

Julia1506
Julia1506

I love the original "Tresor" and I absolutely adore the modern, younger version of this classical perfume – "Tresor in love". It is beautiful romantic floral fragrance, very elegant, but cheerful. I'd say, it like a young woman promising to grow up and turn to be a real lady. The bouquet is based on rose mixed with jasmine and violet. It has some sweet notes also, but in a very good proportion. For my opinion, this scent is absolutely timeless and ageless, it will never become old-fashion. It is suitable for different occasions and could be worn by a wide range of ages. I'm sharing this fragrance with my daughter, who fall in love with it and asked this particular perfume for her New Year present.

alyunie
alyunie

I really like this fragrance. LOVE the opening of juicy peach and pear. Love the cooling powdery floral. In the heat I would get a little spiciness from the pink pepper. Too bad it sits really close to skin, unless you're inches away from the spray site otherwise you will never smell it. And too bad for me, this is one fragrance my body just absorbs within the hour leaving me with nothing but a distant memory of bliss.

boheme_maras
boheme_maras

Ive got a tester of this yesterday at the Mall and while i was sniffing this i was sure that's reminds me something ..until i came home and automatically i smell my avon amour.. the scent is so similar...

yasmin.mochtar
yasmin.mochtar

A very safe fragrance. Suitable for any occasion. Polite enough for office, romantic enough dinner night, hanging out or even if you're just snuggling up at home. Not offensive at all. Super soft and powdery. I have to agree with someone in some previous comments that it's a rose perfume for anyone who dislikes rose notes. Nothing extravagant but just nice :)

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

I would like to give my second review of tresor in love..Basically,I really love its initial spray.I smell fresh,dominant n juicy pear,which is mouth-watering as I love to eat pear fruit..peach is there too but not that much though..

Then comes the floral side of it as tresor in love dries down..they are turkish rose n jasmine flower..a bit powdery n i do smell sort of sweet scent in it but that is definitely not a gourmand-like sweetness..it comes from the flower itself..

The drydown is just nice with selected ingredients.I am happy that it has cedarwood n musk as stated in the description above..these two are my favourite base of notes..I am amazed by the bottle as it looks simple yet elegant.furthermore,the black-coloured flower neckband attached is just lovable.makes it more beautiful to see.tresor in love is modern,full of suprise n lovely fragrance.

AlexandraTroush
AlexandraTroush

This is the perfume I chose to wear on my wedding day, and since then each time I spray a little bit on myself it takes me back to those wonderfull memories. It is really elegant and feminine.

leschoux
leschoux

Trésor in Love is the modern sister of the original Trésor. More romantic than its predecessor, Trésor in Love boasts a lot more fruits and flowers. It has a rather harsh opening, but it mellows down beautifully after around fifteen minutes or so.

I adore the original Trésor. It may usually suit older women, but I find the richness excellent for evening wear. This one, however, suits day wear as well. It's sweeter. It's much more flirty. It's playful. It lives up to its name: if Trésor is a married lady, Trésor in Love is like a lovestruck newly-proposed fiancée. Mature but still clouded up by romance all the same--which isn't bad at all, because it's both rich and light enough at the same time.

Overall, I still prefer the original Trésor somehow, but it's a close call. I figure Trésor in Love may be more popular choice with the general public. It's sweet but not generic, and even though it doesn't boast a lot of different olfactory offerings from opening to the last whiff, it's no one-trick pony. Enjoyable, agreeable and still sophisticated. Beautiful twin of a very likeable perfume.

Rating: 7.5/10

angeldoll
angeldoll

Tresor IN LOVE. Yesterday I tried it. From the beginning is very sharp, soapy. But gradually softens. Strong rose, peach and violets dominate the composition. On my skin scent lasted about 3-4 hours. It's a nice everyday scent, delicate & elegant. But for me personally is too powdery. Sometimes I feel like powdered baby. Baby with luxurious powder :) But The bottle is exclusive. Charming and romantic.

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

Intoxicant!!
The rose scent is very very strong! That's all you can smell: cheap essence of rose. And this covers all scents. Too much for me!

harini_20
harini_20

Jus fell in love with this frag!!! Lovely bottle too!!!!! Feminine:)))

Luthien999
Luthien999

Timeless, modern classic to me.Youthful, playful, romantic. Wonderful fruity- rosy composition. By the way, the bottle looks elegant.

Sherihan
Sherihan

Smells like skin care and makeup, an advantage as I love those smells.

shannon.nonsc
shannon.nonsc

My first perfume ever. Someone told me this is for ageing people apply. However, they are totally wrong ! I love the fragrance ! I feel it defines me (or can say define what I want...LoL) Confident, feminine, Youth, joyful ~~Ladies ! For those who likes floral and nay for sweet things...can go for this. I'm more and more in love with it !

ladenu
ladenu

Tresor In Love is very soft and youthful scent.Definitely not dramatic but It is the nicely blended notes that attracts you. I got this in miniature version and I wear this daytime mostly.

It's very pleasant sweet rose scent. Rose note blends so nicely with peach and sweet pear. It's not very strong and not overwhelming. I think sillage might be even too soft.
The scent is happy and playful but still innocent.
I think it's youthful sweet scent. Worth a try.

secret girl
secret girl

so good perfume but so so bad longitivity ,not deserve the money to buy or splitz every 10 min

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

My best friend in high school wore the original Tresor...the 1990's powerhouse original. I loved it on her, but it was too strong, too cloying, just too TOO when I tried to wear it myself. So, it's always been one I admired from afar, so to speak.

When I heard Lancome was making a lighter version, I went to the department store to test it. Not sure whether I blame a fried tester or what, but I sprayed it on and immediately wrote it off as a forgettable fruity floral with nothing to do with the original. How wrong I was! The second time I tried it, I was away from the department store and was able to smell the signature Tresor in this new Tresor in Love, but it's lighter, fresher (but still not what I would call a fresh perfume overall though), and most importantly, WEARABLE for me.

It is enough like the original to bring back fond memories from highschool, but it's modern and new enough for me to enjoy wearing it now, in my 30's. It's a soft and sophisticated peachy rose that is, to me, perfect for wearing with spring and summer dresses.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Ahh this smells like absolute rose heaven. Perfect combination of the rose and fruit scent. I sprayed this, got an instant cloud of juicy fruits, almost a bubblegum like scent. Then the fragrance settled and the powdery rose and violet came through along with the pear becoming more prominent. Absolutely gorgeous, please buy you will not regret especially if you like rose scents!

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

I loved this perfume in this store, and couldn't wait try out my sample at home. I put it on this morning and was so disappointed! It is sharp and sweet smelling, as well as powdery, which I dislike. Pretty much all that I smell is powdery peaches on my skin. The sweetness of it actually gave me a headache. Oh, well. I almost bought it that day in the store - glad I tried it out first!

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

I got many compliments with this classic perfume. It is one of my favourite, after let's say 5 years. I used to buy it from the mall, but last year I heard about an online cosmetic shop, strawberrynet and I decided to give it a try. It is the same, still not disappointed me.Since then, I purchase my favourite fragrances online. I feel always special and charming when wearing this treasure...

Rux2589
Rux2589

At first, it is sharp and exuberant. As time passes, the intensity fades and what remains is a feeling of sweetness and comfort. So I can see why they called it "in love".

Before qualifying this as not-so-good, remember that it's supposed to be for young women and relatively warm seasons (Spring/Autumn) - so I don't think it should be compared to the classic Tresor.

larita91
larita91

Guys, maybe it's my chemistry, but I don't smell any rose in it. All I see here is candied peaches and caramel. So my nose forgot how to smell....but I love it, I love the no-rose smell, sillage and longetivity bothare great.

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

First initial impression was sweet jasmine, so I was very very happy. The fragrance notes here say more fruity than floral...I beg to differ. I smell maybe a hint of fruit but mostly sweet jasmine with a soft rose. Very very feminine and pretty. I love this perfume!!! Not at all heavy or old lady-ish like original Tresor.

Juliana6
Juliana6

This is an aristocratic, quite sweet fruity powder scent. Soft, slightly twinkling, fluffy cloud all over me. Elegant, slightly reserved, but very feminine. It's not a very strong fragrance, but it really lasts.
The drydown reminds me the scent of a baby oil my mom used when I was a child to soften my skin and her skin too after the bath. After that her palms smelled like this. Sweet, warm and still light, a scent of the happy childhood days, careless, dreamy and filled with never ending sunshine. Makes me smile and remember.
I think every woman can wear this. We always have our treasures and we are always in love.

Beef1
Beef1

I really can't tell do I like this or not. There is something annoying in this parfume. But I love the peach scent. I think this one is for women over 35 who want elegant but still fruity and unique scent.

In my views, Ropion cannot make bad scents, and Trésor in Love is pleasant, elegant soft floral, it isn't a knock you dead fragrance, but it smells nice, pretty, feminine, a bit in the vein of Miracle, maybe softer..my mom loves it. There is something understated about it, it is very French, in its stylish vibe....not my favorite, but an easy to wear pretty scent...

BringUsAShrubbery
BringUsAShrubbery

My mom owns the original Tresor, and this one is nothing like it. When I sprayed it, all I smelled was this annoying funky fruit. The longevity is terrible, I sprayed the same wrist three times, and 2 hours later I can't even smell it when I put my nose on my wrist. The poor longevity is what I expected from the Victoria's Secret perfume that I tried at the same time, but I can still smell that one 5 hours later.

This was a disappointment, as I have tried several from Lancome, and I really liked them.

joan100
joan100

This is a much more young version of the original Tresor (they hardly smell alike even) but in a good way! The bottle and juice colour is lovely and it contains one of my favourite ingredients which is nectarine which should be used more often in perfumes. The smell is so delicious you would almost want to drink it!

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

Beautiful, but extremely subtle scent. If you're looking for similarities in sillage with Trésor, you'll be very disappointed.

This is a very subtle peach and rose skin scent. It's sweet, but not sickeningly sweet. There is a very slight powderiness from the violet and it settles in with cedar and musk with waifs of rose and peach in the drydown. Soft, romantic, demure, and classy like the woman who wears this... but don't take her for a fool for she is sophisticated and wise. She will never over-power you or hold on too tightly, but holds on loosely and won't let go, giving you plenty of space in which to breathe.

Like truly loving!

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

While I liked the original Tresor and love Tresor Lumineuse, this version of Tresor was a clear do not buy for me. On my skin, the scent never developed beyond a prominent synthetic bergamot with an even more synthetic peach with someing vaguely rosy smelling in the background. The juice was too sweet and rather offensive to my nose. I had hoped to like it but this was not to be. I do not smell the violet note at all, which is sad. The jasmine and musk come across as a synthetic skank development, which makes the whole scent even worse. I definitely do not recommend this one.

Lycie
Lycie

Although I'm not a fan of fruity sweet fragrances, I do like this very much. I smell a soft apricot at first, then it goes into a lovely floral. Very light and not sickly sweet. I think this is good anytime, even in warmer weather.

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

Oh my goodness, what a delight!! To my nose it's a cloud of powdery violet and roses. It's so feminine and girly, sweet and comforting, fresh but cosy at the same time. I just love it. Already made it into my favourites, I hope they never discontinue it! <3

Tresor in Love made me fall in love with it! This fragrance is a masterpiece. All notes - top, heart and base - are perfect! They develop without any single false note. Lovely, gorgeous, charming! You can just close your eyes and imagine that you are in the World of Dreams. In Perfume Heaven. In Paradise Garden. Wow, it is so rare to find such a beautiful fragrance! Usually I need to test a lot before I find fragrance like Tresor in Love. Scent that catches you soul, and becomes a part of you. Highly recommend to try it on skin! If it works with your skin chemistry, you are sold:)

Update: I've tested it again, and wearing it in a lot warmer weather, I've got different results. Scent is still very pleasant, but it is also very peachy & nectarine sweet.

Musky4
Musky4

The first time I tested Tresor In Love I knew I'd smelled this scent before somewhere… I was racking my brain to place it and then it dawned on me that Tresor In Love smells exactly like an Yves Rocher perfume/body spray I used to own. I think it was a peach scent and I've no idea whether Yves Rocher still make it or not. Anyhow, Tresor In Love is a soft, young, pretty, fresh and romantic fragrance that would be most suitable for daytime use, especially in the Springtime. However, for me it's just a little bland, as I prefer fragrances with more of an edgy or sensual feel. I think this would be a safe buy as a gift though as it's very inoffensive.

Hema277
Hema277

My ex-bf and I was sniffing perfume at a counter, to find me the perfect match. We had a little money and my obsession for perfumes to spend off. So we were like spraying perfume to small different patches on our arms, and fingers. We couldn't decide because the air was filled with choking alcohol. So, we went back and ate ice-cream.

Later on, he was sniffing his arms and saying, "I will really make love with this girl!" I was flabbergasted. "What????" Then we went back to the shop. I was adamant of getting this one. We were sniffing all around again, and it was this, beautiful tall bottle. I really liked the smell but the price tag stunk. I left merrily since I didn't buy something I do not care for.

I hope he is really making love with a girl who smells like this.

SucceeD87
SucceeD87

Nice, sweet, elegant. I smell a lot of sweet pear in it.

Lavender Child
Lavender Child

This one didn't work for me, I couldn't detect any peach on my skin, and the jasmine was overpowering... Altogether, it was too soft and bland on me, and I washed it off after a few hours.

Ansamo
Ansamo

yes it is good but it's better for women older than 25 or those girls who want to grow up early ;)
I wear it on special occasions . not for every single day use .

Tailor-Made
Tailor-Made

I'm so in love lately...And this is the perfect perfume for me right now! So sweet and fresh and it makes my day! If you are in love this is the right one for you! So pink and bubbly like a a pink champagne! I'm so happy when i'm wearing it!!! :)

tenshilove
tenshilove

This fragance is amazing ,you imaging a romantic date ,it's'a very delicate fragance,very femenine floral,fruity and sweet ;Romance all over the place and it is longlasting and has a good sillage

Turtledove
Turtledove

Starts out as a really pretty, creamy, soft green peach-rose combination, a little shampoo-like, but in a nice way. Unfortunately it dries down to a scratchy, overly-fresh generic cedar-musk base that I really dislike. The drydown is just like acqua di gioia, daisy, or basically any other fresh/aquatic floral you'd find at a mall counter. It started out so pretty too!

pink_fox
pink_fox

Reminds me of Guerlain Champs Elizee. Nothing special about it, several supermarket perfumes smell similar, like C-Thru...

Anatares
Anatares

Lovely! Sweet, delicate and very feminine.

widyarasyid
widyarasyid

Romantic, youthful, pretty, thats what it is, for some one who looking forward to go on a first date, that would be a nice warm pretty ambience this perfume create, be in love then :)

Nefelisparkles
Nefelisparkles

A very very juicy and slightly powdery rose scent!
Youthful and bright!
Elegant and contemporary!
The rose gives a somewhat more citric opening while the scent changes into a more fruity/ powdery scent as the time passes!
Give it a try, it might be your new everyday favourite!

asphyxia
asphyxia

It smells very pretty and youthful to me. I would not classify this as a very "special" or distinguishable kind of scent but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it.

I smell the peach and nectarine the most on initial spraying. Shortly after, it becomes multi-dimensional: I smell taif rose and peach on a slightly musky base. It is so yummy, just like a fresh, ripe and sweet peach. This is a sweet fragrance but it never becomes cloyingly sweet. It's not the sexy kinda fragrance; this is more like the stuff you wear to picnics or innocent first dates. It's very friendly and doesn't command all the attention in the room.

Tresor in Love doesn't last that long (maybe 5-6 hours) as the main note is taif rose which is not particularly long lasting. But I love it nonetheless.

r4elle
r4elle

Tresor in Love! Would I ever thnk I will love ths scent after 2 years of purchasing it?! I bought my bottle autumn-winter season and then remember having it on all Christmas and New Year. It smelled of roses and and cream, like body lotion or somethng but at the same tme it was very clean in a refreshing way. Unfortunately I forgot about Tresor in a week's time.
I have now moved in to a different country and it is dry and summer. This soft-dusty-rosy-musky scent now reminds how sultry and gentle it is. It now smells totally different. An interesting thing that perfumes smell different in dfferent parts of the earth! I love this now! This is what I would like to smell on a summery breezy evening and night!
During a hot and dry weather now it stays on me for about 4-5 hours (whereas before n a humd and much colder area it would last a whole day). The peppery-powdery note does not evaporate too quickly, although it is a top note. The opening is thick with juicy peaches and rose a bit of mix with citrus. Once it has settled down, you can get a hint of flowers- jasmine and violet. Though this does not last too long on me, all I can smell after 2 hours, is just the rosy-musky-powdery light sweetness. I love this to bits!

lucyshep
lucyshep

This smells like Barbie hair smell! Seriously, felt many times girls with that "Barbie hair" smell and found out later on in a shop that it was this perfume.
Good if you feel nostalgic about your childhood Barbies or if you wanna smell like plastic Barbie hair.

Wishbeboy
Wishbeboy

This no longer on my skin...just only 1-2 hrs, then i can't smell scent

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

you can really smell the peach base of this scent

Apocalyptos
Apocalyptos

My oh my. As a homme I havn't explored that many female fragrances...or females at that. But this is the juice that will make me hold my paws up and capitulate! It's alluring, comforting, colorful and just damn sexy. The next date gift is all set. This love potion is just waiting to get unleashed!

Tresor in Love on me is mainly a dewy rose with nectarine and pear. Taif rose is very soft and slightly powdery, it's kind of like a rose for people who don't generally like rose.

Save M
Save M

Tresor In Love is a pretty fragrance, juicy and flowery with a well balanced accord of notes.
It suits perfectly girls and modern women who want to smell in a fruit-flowery way and good without being "too much". The name TRESOR IN love expresses a young happiness to me. It is a classic fragrance, confortable and simple in a positive way. I wear it in daytime..SO CHIC!!! the bottle's lovely too.

update: it's become one of my favorite for everyday use. It's heart-warming and conforting during the winter. it makes my day!!!! the peaches in there are so likely!!!

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

I spritzed my arm with this as I was walking through Ulta last night. On my skin, this is mixing very much like J'ADORE... and turning into a strong shampoo smell, which smells very cheap and "drug store" - almost like I have over dosed on Shampoo.

This is NOT my thing. It gives me a slight headache.

----------

However, I tried Tresor Midnight Rose and really liked that fragrance on my skin. What a DIFFERENCE!!! Seriously, this is why it is important to try a number of different fragrances on, because you will never know exactly which scent works best for you - without exploring a number of different scents. You can check out my review on Tresor Midnight Rose. I really like that one!

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

This was a blind buy for me. When first sprayed, it is very sharp and sometimes makes me sneeze, but after it dries it becomes more complex and turns into a truly lovely scent. I love to wear this out on dates and for special occasions. It's a bit too dressed-up for everyday wear but I love it nonetheless. Wonderful blend of fruits and florals, with just a hint of something that separates it from all the cheap fruity teen fragrances that I've been seeing everywhere. I've had my bottle for two years now and it shows no signs of going bad. If I ever do run out I'll definitely be buying a second bottle.

grehn
grehn

im a guy and this is the best, most attractive fragrance a women can wear!!

joeywang
joeywang

The advertisement really attractive me
Very fresh and flora,not bad.

Huda1234
Huda1234

Elegant! I love the smell so much! Soft and feminine.

PerfumePatty
PerfumePatty

This is not like the original Tresor at all. It's a pleasant, somewhat generic fruity floral. It reminds me alot of Nina Ricci Love In Paris. The woody notes in it seem synthetic to me, though. I was hoping for better quality from Lancome and was disappointed.

ZK5
ZK5

I love how feminine and simple this scent is. It's sweet but not sickeningly so, and I always get compliments wheneverI wear it.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

A delightfully youthful, feminine and romantic scent. The smell of rose and peach is pretty dominant in this parfum, although the other florals peek out after an hour or so. Innocently sensual, slightly spicy with moderate lasting power. It is pretty, although I'm not sure if I'll be purchasing it since it costs a whopping US$105 here for 3.4fl oz.

Sofy888
Sofy888

Tresor In Love luminous, feminine, sensual, emotional and cheerful, just like everything, infused the passion of love in French.

The whole essence of flavor filled with love and tenderness.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

It is a light, fruity, inoffensive scent, perfect for sping and summer. Very wearable scent but not something you will remember. I find it similar to Daisy by Marc Jacobs, on my skin. I wish sillage and longevity were better. I am on my second bottle and I don't think I will repurchase it again.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Light, clean, pleasant. It's a bit soapy on me, but not in a bad way. It's nice for a summer day, but I don't know that I'd purchase. There isn't anything here that thrills me.

allexa
allexa

Very nice perfume! Feminine, gentle, summery scent. It has Taif rose in it and aroma of this rose is not so loud and "rosy" as say Bulgarian rose. It's nice June rose well blended with smell of juicy summer fruits and fresh morning air. Unobtrusive but well spelled.

regnflickan
regnflickan

This parfume is nice wearing to work. Not a good choice if you want to stick out but clean and nice. Many wrote that the staying power is low but I can even smell it even after taking a shower.

ajkeelty
ajkeelty

I'm not a fan of the original Tresor. However I do think both of it's flankers (Midnight Rose and In Love) are quite lovely (especially for flankers). Tresor in Love is so soft and light. It's a great example of a good fruity floral. The addition of light musk in this is nice and well balanced. And although this fragrance is totally lovely and enjoyable, it just didn't give me that excited feeling of I HAVE TO HAVE THIS. It's more like eh, if someone bought this for me I wouldn't return it.

basgam
basgam

One of my favourite fragrances of all times. Very subtle, not overwhelming at all, soft and warm on my skin. There is a tiny similarity to the original Tresor but Tresor In Love is much lighter and younger to the initial fragrance. I just adore it! It is sweet, romantic, seductive, all well balanced and one of a kind.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Tested this one and midnight rose ended up buying Midnight Rose. However I liked this one very much as well. It's a captivating scent in a soft, feminine and dreamy. What I liked about it was the woody dry down. Cedar is becoming one of my favorite notes in perfume. It was simply fantastic. This will be my next purchase for sure. I can see myself wearing this in the spring and summer. Will definitely try some of the other Lancôme scents as this house seems to be coming out with some wonderful surprises lately. The price was very good too along with a bunch of free beauty products and make-up bag.

Samah
Samah

Nice Perfume, nothing special but very wearable and work -place friendly, I think it's one of these perfumes that were made for the people who want to smell nice but don't like perfumes.

pourfemme
pourfemme

It is a soft, clean, fruity scent that is in my like list. So suitable for office/day wear. Too light for night. It is a pure scent that never disturb anyone.

Tansin Abernathy
Tansin Abernathy

What a beautiful scent! Putting it on makes you feel like you are wearing a long white dress, hair flowing; while you are standing in a secret garden full of tall grass, wild flowers, roses, and ivy. Soft and feminine in a storybook way.

jessyparis
jessyparis

humm, ok,
well, little sister of Trésor, opulent, floral spicy classy juice, lill sista is targeting a juvenile perfumistas,
Impressions are those of a freshly clean scent....which is not gonna evolve or change a lot through the time.

Roses are olfactively attenuated by the musk which gives it a blow of cleanliness and softeness.

lLaura
lLaura

I like this because it is a nice everyday perfume. The bottle is very nice as well. The letdown is that it doen't last very long on my skin.

LaPetite
LaPetite

This perfume was on my wishlist , but not the priority one. However if i had the oportunity to get it with a good price, i'd get it . I did .
It's fruity ( very peachy to me ), but not sticky sweet , it is very discreet and quite elegant.
I agree with those saying it's a very good choice for a teenage girl , at least one who is not into the the sweety things .
It can be also be worn as a safe everyday scent, if you have co-workers who are picky about perfume smells for example , or for giving your nose a rest after having been wearing strong scents for few days in a row .
Because it's very light despite it's an EDP ! I can see the connection with the original Tresor, but it is way lighter , closer to Tresor EDT for me .
This is a nice perfume , not one that will become a legend or remembered for long , it's not Magie Noire or Ô , but still very pretty and likeable.

sZIG
sZIG

Firstly let me just say that on me this perfume seemed to last the longest compared to other lancome fragrances, although the scent wasnt very strong(i dont think anyone noticed i was wearing perfume)

The fragrance itself is just a typical floral fruity fragrance. Not very original at all. Having said this, i definitely dont have a problem with the perfume- its just that it isnt going to be my new signature scent or anything. Perhaps this perfume would be ideal for a gift as it is quite "safe"...

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

Very inoffensive. If you want to buy someone a gift, this is a great idea. It is soft, fruity, but not cloying, and very feminine. It reminds me a bit of J'Adore albeit a tad muskier (there is a note in there that differentiates it). Not my favourite, and nothing I would buy for me, but another safe, common release that will be sure to please many.

Ninkin
Ninkin

Lovely lighter version of the classic "Tresor"

celebrity89
celebrity89

Just lovely, better than Tresor original. Heavier on the violet, sweeter without the strong-arm of the original or the cloying harshness of the disastrous Midnight Rose for that matter.

mluckyg
mluckyg

Smell like a lighter TRESOR. More fruity sweet, blend of peach and pear and rosey. Pretty fragrance.

Cecza
Cecza

Oh this is such a lovely scent! Very feminine, beutiful and sweet. This gives me this romantic, light aura which surrounds me all day long. Perfect for romantic dates and in my opinion even for work since it has an amazingly chic reflection, absolutely elegant. It's all about soft, sun-drenched, sweet peaches and roses. I'm in love! :)

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

This scent is very cute like a girl's falling in love. I love it this scent is cute lovely but it's not luxury than Midnight Rose edition

ktyhan
ktyhan

Very fruity opening, in a boring way... dry down is nice and pleasant... decent lasting power.

lulu7898
lulu7898

I was told this was a floral-woody-musk (my favorite) by the perfume lady at Macy's. Boy was she way off. This is listed as a floral fruity and fruity does not work for me. But if you love floral and fruity, you will love this!

olga1780
olga1780

I bought it at about the same time as Passenger by St. Dupont, and these fragrances are almost identical......the same gorgeous, creamy sweet pear accord. Love both!
There is a slight difference between these two thoguh ........if you really take a deep breath and sniff into them, Tresor in Love is pear mixed with a prominent dewy tea rose accord, while in Passenger, the pear is joined by gardenia.
Both are wonderful fragrances, which are not meant to be masterpieces, but are very pleasant and enjoyable for daily use, with decent sillage and longevity.

dina
dina

Got this one a couple of days ago and I'm wearing it ever since. It's a flanker named "Rose bijou" which contains a plastic black ring having the shape of a rose instead of the regular black ribbon.

Now about the juice, it starts out with a blast of bergamot, nectarine and pear that's very sharp and quite annoying to me.

20 minutes after, I get the most lovable creamy peach, sweetened with a hint of vanilla (not listed but my nose get that), I have ever smelled before.

Jasmine and rose are not detectable to me, at least up till now.

Like other reviewers, I find TiL a classy, clean and almost classical fragrance. What I liked most about it, is that it made me discover this new passion for the peach note.

Namyra
Namyra

Classic, classy, cheerful, flowery and fruity, powdery and creamy. This is a graceful parisian maid in a bottle. If it seems generic, it's because it's quintessentialy romantic and feminine. I love it.

Damag
Damag

PRETTY" is the perfect word to describe this scent, light, fruity and sparkly fresh! I detect a lot of fruit specially peach & fresh pears ;) I can't say this frag. Is extraordinary or anything special but it sure is pretty! And the bottle is quite lovely, I love the rose accent ;) overall I give this fruity/fresh queen a 6/10 ♥

smritivsingh
smritivsingh

Simple and elegant... sweet and youthful (not teenybopper)... dreamy...rosy... It lacks a punch.. but that;s what I liked abt it.. I have enough which pack a punch but this one's soft and gentle..like a breeze....

Try it on ur skin and then make a decision..
On paper it kinda smelled synthetic..

irin_ka
irin_ka

Nothing special. I forgot it the next day. maybe good for everyday wear or office. it is quite artifficial fruity floral. Would definitely prefer original Tresor - memorable, with loads of character.

blueviolet
blueviolet

Wooha violet! Very violet! Wish it was softer, despite the blush colour it's very sharp. This one should have been the purple one. Smells a bit plastic in a way. Like my erasers I had as a kid. Might smell better on others.

Vosse
Vosse

I've been looking for a signature scent for years now, and I finally think I've found one!

The scent changes a lot and I adore how it develops. On me, it starts of quietly with a soft rose. At that point, nothing special, but nice. After a while I got the soft rose, with a hint of peach, and soft jasmine.

It's a feminine scent. It reminds me of a young woman who in secret still believes in love, and romance. On me it is soft and pure.

I would not recommend it if you want to make statements with your scent. But I like it's softness, and how it does not overpower anything but is always, though quietly, there.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

I thought this might be an interesting scent, but it ended up being a little boring...when I was trying out the tester I received. >.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I love, love, love this one! I can't really see why they called it Tresor anything--it's nothing like the original, which is in-your-face to the point of being obnoxious, while this one is a light, sweet floral with (on me) just a hint of fruit. I actually bought it today after a couple of times trying it on, because I'm hooked. I think I may have found one that shares the same spirit as my beloved, discontinued Miracle So Magic.

I really like this perfume. I agree that it's not very memorable, but it is simple and pleasant. It's romantic, soft, and powdery sweet.

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

Sugar + fruits

Jellybean
Jellybean

All the pretty flowers are spoiled by too much of fruity sweetness; sugar override, cloying, annoying teeny perfume.
That rose would smell amazing only if fermented pear and sugar dry fruits weren't added; it's exactly what it smells like - Fail:{

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Inhaleee... and deep. What a beauty Tresor in Love is! This scent brings feels of happiness, romance, sun, spring, rebirth and sweetness. I love this Scent. This is one of those scents I love to wear when heart needs some energy of soft, romantical waves, soft pink shades, pure love energy. I do not wonder at all the name of this scent Tresor IN LOVE. This is literally the scent of being IN Love. If You are a romantical person, I bet You love this scent. Give it a try. In my opinion this is not the main stream kinda floral fruity. This is very special and unique.

mylancome

I was shocked that this perfume was one of Dominique Ropion's work, the quality was below average, I won't know the creator. My perfume, Soir De Lune was created by Dominique too but the quality is excellent.

Fellda
Fellda

Tresor in love light smell...pleasant...especially the dry down soooo soft...really fruity floral scent.

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

I was looking forward to it, but all i smelled was something that i had already smelled many times before.

Talia
Talia

I do agree with the user karlovonamesti generally, but not exactly for this perfume. Honestly I like it much more than the original Tresor.

pearlprincess

Out of all the Lancome perfumes, Lancome Tresor In Love was promising until tested.

The alcohol content is too strong and destroys the strength of the notes, making them weak. The first impression is either a hint of jasmine and peach or rose and peach with some jasmine not far behind. The violet is almost none-existent.

No staying power and the scent is only there for a minute after a spritz, then it's gone.

Scent 2/10

Staying Power 1/10

A real disappointment.

snua86
snua86

my colleague keep telling me how she really love this smell when i'm wearing it...totally in love with this smell...reminds me of a carefree person...

Lolalemon
Lolalemon

I loved this the first time i tried it. Pretty roses and musk and fruit. Tonight tho, sprayed it on at Dillards and the overripe pears and fruits with jasmine were too sweet. Hours later it has burned off to smell like jasmine flavored cotton candy. Sooo sweet!! I feel like i just ate too many candycorns....

whiten
whiten

I have a "version" perfume of this perfume.
I hate pink pepper note, but I really like this perfume! so strange for me, I didn't get any pink pepper, lucky!! :D
p.s. also why do I think what people think would be better suitable for spring summer, is very good/suitable in winter?? this is one of those..
update: I get a little bit of pink pepper, but so far I'm able to wear it, hope I won't get the pepper anymore:D

outofocus
outofocus

This perfume smelled like a pot of fruit salad to me, pear, peach and some citrus juices, just like you'd prepair a fruit salad. The pepper went missing the same as the flowers; maybe because I've tried it on a paper strip and did not have time to reach my nose. It's not interesting at all, as many perfumes by Lancome lately, no matter how many beautiful faces they attach to them.

VintageSmiles
VintageSmiles

I sprayed this fragrance on a tester strip whilst I was browsing the section. I usually hate rose scents, strangely enough, a friend reccomended it and I really like Tresor In Love! It smells fresh, floral and fruity! I find this fragrance perfect for any girl who is a sucker for fresh fragrances. The romantic notes of peache, nectarine, rose and jasime make it perfect for a romantic date, as well as for spring time. The perfume is not overpowering therefore making it suitible for the day time.
x

kpy

I've always been a sucker for fresh scents. I hate fruity/sickly sweet scents (like Miss Dior Cherie) but this is actually really nice! It smells so wonderful but sadly it doesn't last long at all on me. Such a shame...

midnight rose
midnight rose

a romantic perfume of lancome!i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acv43
acv43

My all time favorite fragrance!
To me this smell is just pure romance in a bottle.My boyfriend, whom rarely cares for any fragrance actually helped me pick this one out, which is practically a miracle. Some scents are so special that they evoke a mental image just by smelling them..this is one of those! when I smell Tresor In Love I imagine a gloomy rainy Valentines Day with two lovers inside a cozy cafe having a wonderful time...a bit cheesy, i know. It is hard for me to describe the way it smells except bergamont-y and floral-ly. Unfortunately it does not have tremendous staying power at least on me, but i love this one so much I don't mind..i just buy the big bottles.
My advise to any ladies considering purchasing this fragrance...wait to wear it until you have a romantic encounter with your sweetie, that way this romantic scent will be all the more powerful when it is linked to your fond memories (the whole scent = memory link), and every time you wear it your spirits will lift! :)

caramorello
caramorello

OMG i fell in love with tresor in love ! its a romantic smell , and lighter than the original tresor .. what a graceful rose !!

alina.vinik
alina.vinik

I have just bought a bottle for my mom. I really love it and she seems too.

Morgane08
Morgane08

Right now I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should buy Tresor in Love or Tresor Midnight Rose. Tresor in Love is definitely the one that smells the best. Unlike other people on this website, I do feel the JASMINE is very strong, and the combination of jasmine-violet-rose is amazing and incredibly feminine.

My only issue is that it's not original at all! Which is why I'm hesitating with Tresor Midnight Rose which seems less forgettable...

( Maybe I should buy both :) )

I.I
I.I

I adore this! I've read all the negative reviews but on me it smells wonderfully! It's similar in character to Miracle, I think.
I had a nice mini from a swap and today I went to a local store and bought a 30ml bottle to a 'steal' price with a bag and other staff in it (yes!).
It's a tender and bit lemony rose on me, a soft, youthful, romantic and playful, graceful rose scent!
I love Tresor but this one is fresher and matches my style more. Lasts very long on me (Tresor doesn't unfortunately).
Suitable for every occasion and all ages, a true classic.
Worths giving it a try, I just hope they reduce its price which is rather high.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

Sigh, once again, the jasmine in this irritates me and when it mixes with rose notes, it just turns soapy. There is nothing in this bottle that a pink bar of Dove soap can't deliver. Sorry, I was royally disappointed with this.

kakcha
kakcha

I like the fresh n floral smell and its light compare to Tresor.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

When you consider how many perfumes are released each year, it becomes startlingly clear that the majority of them are for people who don't like perfume at all, with approximately 5% appealing to artistic sensibilities. Trésor in Love falls squarely in with the other 95% as an example of your standard 21st century fruity floral, a fragrance for women who don't like fragrance, but are still compelled to smell of something more than body lotion and hair product. There are discernible nectarine, peach, apple, jasmine, and violet notes, all lumped unceremoniously on a white musk base. While amiable enough, this fragrance trends a little too young for my liking. Try it if you like sweet perfumes, but the Jolly Rancher dry down is out of place on anything other than a high school student's skin.

joey.tan
joey.tan

Pleasant enough. very light and mild rose scent.

karaaslang
karaaslang

this is nothing related to original tresor at all! on the way, they have lost the uniqueness of it. this has become like the thousandth! of the floral fragrances out there, nothing unique, way too floral for me, on the other hand, the original one has this special zest, sophistication, elegance..this one is just a bland. yuck....boring boring boring....tooo floral...unfortunately, the mystery of the original one is lost.

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

Peach and rose seem to be the main notes in this perfume. Lovely scent, however something is missing; maybe the fact that this smell reminds me of a thousand other floral-fruity fragnances..Originality is important and I can't find something unique in this scent.

carinas
carinas

Smelled it from the paper only. It was quite pleasant. Pretty would be the word to best describe it. Far better than original Tresor, but still lacks personality for me.
It smelled somewhat familiar, put I can't put my finger on it, where I smelled it before. Can't comment on sillage or longevity here, since never tried on my skin. I would have purchased it, if it'd cost 4 times less. For the $$$ they are asking for it, it's just too generic and not worth it. Next time I will try it on my skin and if I "gotta have it", I'll start looking for it online for half the price.

pearlprincess

This perfume, when tested, has a hint of red apple, light fruits and hidden flowers. I say hidden flowers because they come out at the last minute.

Unlike the original Tresor and its over powering woody peachy/apricot, Tresor In Love's top note of peach comes through ending with the middle notes of apricot and barely-there jasmine.

The base does not come through.

The perfume is light and golden, almost like Champagne, but there is little to no staying power. Very weak and disappointing for a Lancome perfume.

Perfume scent: 4/10

Staying Power: 2/10

vdxl
vdxl

This should have been the shampoo/shower gel you find at Carrefour/Monoprix department store that smells like an exquisite fragrance. Unfortunately, it is a "premium fragrance" as pricing, but shampoo-smelling. Unbelieveable, but true: Tresor is a masterpiece (a very likeable one, though). An artificially smelling fruity-musk should be much cheaper. Is L'Oreal taking us, perfumistas, for stupid snobs?

Liina
Liina

Tresor In Love is a nice floral fruity perfume. But that's it. It's just nice. Having such a strong word as 'love' in its name I had higher expectations on this fragrance. But it’s an ordinary floral fruity. The rose is romantic and probably the best thing about this perfume. But the scent is too simple for being ‘in love’.
For me Tresor In Love is not very sweet scent. The opening is even a bit sour. These aren’t juicy fruits, it seems that the fruits are unripe. But overall it’s a pleasant scent. Only too ordinary for me.

SheShe
SheShe

Nice fragrance, for women mature at heart - at least more mature than immature :)

The beginning is cranberrish, I even was surprised there isn't any cranberry listed. Sweet, a bit sour, a bit bitter, classy. Roses with green leaves, jasmine, violet - that's Tresor in Love. Feminine, subtle, floral - more floral than fruity. Clean, optimistic, slightly peppery. It's a pity that it stays so close to skin.

Bottle - not my cup of tea but OK. 3,25/5
Fragrance- 3,70/5
Sillage - 2.90/5

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

I didn't like Tresor in Love at first but decided to give it a second chance. I have been wearing it for two days now and I am 100% sure this is not my kinda scent. The cute bottle itself is not a good reason to buy. It's too fruity, too girlish and too lackluster for me to wear. The drydown is a bit more acceptable but still linear and boring - all I can detect is powdered peaches; the lasting power is nothing to write home about either. Definitely try on skin before buying.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

it's nice, I get alot of peach and musk, i am just not a huge fan of peach, and there is just something about this that just doesn't agree with me. I smell it on others and love it, had to have it, again on me... ehhh, i could do without, gave my bottle to a friend :/ but kind of wish i didn't so i could take a sniff once ever so often

Joeloew
Joeloew

I rubbed some of this perfume on my twists and OMG it lasted for exact 18 hours!!! of course it was not as strong as the beginning but I still could smell it :)

jodee
jodee

Very ripe, juicy nectarine, pear and peach in this scent. Opening is fruity and this scent stays fruity & juicy to me even after drying down for a while with the rose taking more of an effect. And a bit of the musk later comes in..but stays open and continues to have a juicy, soft, feminine melon-y peach note. Soft, juicy, feminine. Easy scent, non-obtrusive. Not overly sweet, I really like this scent. It's very nice to my nose.

Edit: no lasting power, they need to come out with a stronger version I think.

paulinepfl
paulinepfl

this smell is wonderful, i love it very much, i only hope that it would last longer on me.

diana_d
diana_d

soft-powdery perfume from the beginning to basenotes, the perfume itself is not mind-blowing or anything, I don't think I love the perfume itself(composition, longevity,unique scent, etc), but the feeling it gives me while wearing it, it's really like being in love :D, feels warm, sunny, happy. I last about4-5 hours on my skin(not as much as i would like to), but putting some on my wrist in the morning and sniffing it later, makes my day better

hellin
hellin

It's very very pleasant, I have sniffed it several times in stores now :) Not for me, a little too sweet and softly feminine, but it strongly makes me think of my mother-in-law who loves Salvador Dali Dalissime, because in both the peach is distinctive.

mystica
mystica

What a nice spring fresh treatise on classic Tresor still keeping the character of it...

I am usually not into fresh fruity florals, but this one is really good, a balanced combination. Not overpowering at all, feminine but not girly. Romantic and refreshing at the same time.

It smells very clean and has a soothing/cooling-like effect on me which makes me feel particularly good on warmer days.

Sillage is fantastic, longevity is good.

I receive compliments on this one.

peny
peny

romantic scent!!! fall in love with it! i sprayed it before 5 hours..is still smelling, is sooo sweet! very classy perfume!!! like it so much! appropriate for spring , summer , autumn !

LilyYu
LilyYu

My favourite floral fragrance.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

In 1 word : _awesome_

This is so classy romantic 1 .. I like it even it's not my cup of tea ..

Marimer
Marimer

This is an "out of the shower" smell to me, fresh, clean, kind of soft shampoo. Delicate and feminine, sometimes I get a whiff of wood. A perfect everyday scent. Staying power of about 2 hours, close to skin.

sofiii
sofiii

Tresor in Love is a totally different scent from Tresor. There’s nothing scent-wise or personality-wise similar between the two to me.

The start of Tresor in Love is a pleasant disaster: it smells of weird vagur vanilla and something synthetically sweet, ah-ha, Head&Shoulders shampoo, the pink-y original one.

After about 3 hours of Head&Shoulders-y smell, Tresor in Love turns into a premature drydown which smells like a less caramel-y version of Britney Spears’ Fantasy, just less piercingly sweet.

Quite a disappointment, I wouldn’t recommend it. :S Sorry I’ve tried.

mylancome

It is sad it doesn't love me, smell like burned plastic. But it suits my mom very well.

Pinni
Pinni

My first impression on this one was "too sweet" and it lasted as the top notes didn't fade anywhere!
Peach was very noticeable as well as some other sweet fruit or berry tho I'm not quite sure it was pear (which is on the list.) Taif rose has been voted as the most intense scent in this one but I didn't sense it much.
For me it was way too sweet right from the beginning and as it didn't seem to change at all I checked the sample paper pretty soon. Not very original. My friend would have probably liked it when we were teenagers tho.

superant
superant

Good everyday floral scent. I loooove this. The scent is so beautiful. Most Lancome perfumes smell good to me.
But I HATE the way this does not last for a long time. I have to keep spraying it many time during the day. And after 15 mins the scent becomes so subtle that you hardly notice you have a perfume on. This would be my favourite, if it lasted longer on my skin.

Azzoz
Azzoz

Nothing special, Very normal , And its price is very high

Syima
Syima

I love tressor in love more than magnifique.. Or hypnose.. I felt beautiful when wearing it..touch of softness.. Kind heart..hahaha.. But the most.. I love all lancome product!!

*sophi*
*sophi*

Tones and Tones of roses very distinctive smell...violet and musk..i don't like comparing this to Tresor because tresor original belongs to another category of perfumes ..
In Love is different ,refreshing (i can smell pear among all the fruits),romantic,elegant and rose-y ...perfect for all weather wearing , day/night and special occasion too!I think ,i am in love .
Recommend it!

Very light and crisp version of the original. Lots of roses and musk and I can also detect Nectarine and Pear.
I don't like the Original Tresor, I think its thick and heavy - a roomkiller - but this one is great for every-day-use. I can smell this one on my skin for about 4 hours - Ok for an EdT.

Härligt lätt och krispig variant av originalet. Massor av rosor och musk. Jag känner oxå Nektarin och Påron. Mjuk, kvinnlig och sofistikerad doft utan att vara för söt. Original Tresor gillar jag inte alls, jag tycker den är tung - en riktigt rumsdödare. Denna varianten är superhärlig - en riktig varje-dag-doft. Doftar ungefär 4 timmar på min hud, helt ok för EdT.

Marie-Chantal
Marie-Chantal

Bearing in mind the original tresor,i thought it would be a sophisticated and romantic perfume.Unfortunately,there is nothing special in it so that i could say that it cannot be forgotten.Actually,it reminds me of a sort of a cheap perfume like the little testers you find in different magazines.I do not recommend it.

denyzev
denyzev

Was shopping with a guy friend, who took one whiff of this and told me that he thought the scent was sexy and sophisticated. One word-WIN!

antonpan
antonpan

An ideal gift: romantic, soft and feminine scent. Not unique, but not generic at the same time. Mild (not juicy) creamy peaches on a floral base. Yes, reminds a bit of a hairspray, but... I like this smell:)

ford
ford

This is deelish! Very feminine.

feeg
feeg

Few words...my man smelled it and didnt want to walk by my side :) Fortunately I got it as a tester not a present.
Personally It reminds me of a cheap perfume

I thought this was nice and nearly bought it. It reminds me a bit of Tova "Signature autumn" without the soapy note. Luckily I received a sample before buying it and got tired of the scent quickly. The drydown was very sweet and artificial and I felt too plastic with it.

sophisticated
sophisticated

ok, this one is nice, i sampled it but didn't buy it because it's too light compared to the original which i had before, i'm into strong fragrances and the original is just so wonderful on my skin

krissycat
krissycat

I had the pleasure of smelling this one in Ulta yesterday. What a beautiful fragrance!! It is nothing like the original Tresor which is a little tough to the nose, In Love is soft and feminine and a pleasure to wear. If I had had the money yesterday I would have picked this one up. I tested several scents yesterday and this is the one that stood out for me. It will be on my list of fragrances to get

pshycogirl-81
pshycogirl-81

There´s nothing more accurate to say about this concoction than "bewitching" as guest Tanyas mentioned.
This scent is simply beautiful I always admired original Tresor but never used it because I considered it waay too overpowering.
Tresor in Love is a Keeper. It is feminine delicate and classy.
U can wear it on any ocassion and lasts a lot on the skin.
It is in deed sweet but in a subtle way, an I also find it Tropical in some way, Its like beeing on a tropical forest on summer, surrounded by exotic fruits and flowers.I love it.
Suites all ages.
8 out of 10.

amelie
amelie

Reminds me somewhat of Flowerbomb by Viktor&Rolf with its powdery trace long felt on my skin. Striking, flowery, but not enough genuine, though I would def not have anything against getting it as a gift. Lancome is a champion when it comes to fresh, but Tresor in Love is not one of them. Yet, like it cause it's steady and seductive.

Tulipano
Tulipano

Definitely this my next perfume on my purchase list.
This is the best mature floral fruity fragrance in my opinion.
It's creamy, warm, & sexy. I can smell the odor every where I go after a little sniff.

I recommend for self-confident, cheerful, and practical women.

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

mmmm.. nice smell but i don't love it at all, pretty bottle but smells only like a nice soap

Aroussa
Aroussa

Got a sample today at the dep store. Sprayed it on before work. Sour peaches.... or something else but definitely sour. Frankly: yuck. Can't wait till it wears off. What an awful miss this is...

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

The scent isn't beautiful like its bottle. All I could smell is weird sour peach smell,remind me of EL Pleasures Exotic.

babsyfish
babsyfish

Lancome is a pretty hit-or-miss line with me--Magie Noire and Poeme are among my all time favorite fragrances--but sadly, TIL is a BIG miss. I never liked original Tresor, but smelling this one in the bottle was kind of nice. I got a tease of something soft and vanilla-sweet. So I sprayed... What a mistake! I forgot the number one caveat: forget what the bottle smells like, skin chemistry is everything!! This is a chemical nightmare on me. There is this very awful undertone--perhaps it is the pear, which seldom does well on me--that just somehow makes me think of cat pee in a fruit bowl. I would say this stuff is a scrubber, but man, does it stick! I might need some hydrochloric acid to get this off. :-(

Definitely TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! If it works for you, God bless you!!

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

Oh, wow...this is the first negative review I've written in quite awhile. This scent turns into a fake sweet mess on my skin. To sum it up? I keep getting visions of rotting plastic flowers (jasmine, violet, if you want to even go that far to try to identify them...) lying in a puddle of decaying laundry detergent.

To illustrate my point even more, I have Chanel No. 19 on my left wrist, which I have NEVER been able to stand (despite several attempts at making friends) & I keep going back to the Chanel for a breath of fresh air. Again, wow...

MCMXCII
MCMXCII

This is the delicious, juicy, and young version of the original Tresor. It has such a fruity opening then quickly dies down into a floral peach blossom kind of scent. It's absolutely delightful!

zellpang
zellpang

Top note fruity peach, apple that is fresh but also sweet and youthful.
The heart note has the scent of rose but for me it's the sweet soft honey aspect that is more prominant. The bottom note is soft creamy musk.
Nice perfume but doesn't really WOW me.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Mon Amour, Tresor....mmm....
Goregous interpretation of Tresor, more youthful, more fruity at the beginning. Still, heart and dry down is very much similar to Tresor. Peach, rose and woodsy notes are the most distinctive components, so charming & feminine. Tresor In Love would make a great romantic fragrance, would also be great for office wear as it is not yelling for attention. Gentle and smooth, I truly adore it just as much as the predescessor.
Good lasting power, good sillage, the new bottle is more practical in my handbag.
I strongly disagree with those of you stating it is not a grown up or mature fragrance. To me, Tresor In Love suits pretty much all age groups. My teenage god-daughter adores it, so does my grandmother. You cannot go wrong with this one and a good thing is that it is very difficult to overapply, as whether sprayed generously or lightly, it will never offend people in your environment.

lilou
lilou

I just discovered Tresor in Love and I like it. It's very fruity and romantic : perfect gift for young women who love to be loved. It's a floral-fruity and, to me, it's a bit gourmand. It gave me the idea to test Tresor. However, I won't purchase it : too classic, too simple, too ordinary and the worst thing for me : it doesn't last.

spensierata
spensierata

This smells like a nice shampoo. Pleasant, but not something I'd wear.

Blackstar1957
Blackstar1957

im sorry.. i really want to give this fragrance a chance .. but i still cant .. to me it smells like a loreal paris shampoo ,.. it is also very light.. but for some reason .. my mom is in love with it!

i dont really like it

shazella
shazella

love this scent so much..if you love floral fruity scent you got to try this scent..I highly recommend for you... it's lasting for all day..it's suitable for busy & career women..who always must smell good all day..

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

Interesting... My mom LOVES Tresor In Love and I'm In LOVE with Tresor. :o)

Could you go wrong with either one? I don't think so. They are both elegant perfumes, Tresor being the more original and mysterious, in my humble opinion.

At first spritz my nose picked up the fresh fruity opening of bergamot, nectarine, peach, and pear. This wasn't as "wet" an opening as most Escada perfumes. This wasn't a lush, tropical opening. It was "almost" dry fruits (at least in my perception.)

The slightly citrusy nectarine/peachy scent then stayed about 10 mins before the Turkish rose/jasmine kicked in.

However, note that in this floral phase, the wonderful signature nectarine scent of Tresor continued and gave the flowers a VERY sweet but non-cloying edge.

After about 2 hours, the base note, which is supposed to be cedar, was really mild (at least on my skin.) So it became a sweet, nectarine-ish, floral, ever-so-mildly woody fragrance.

Staying power is poor and so is the projection. Fades away too fast. It also stayed too close to my skin; unlike its predecessor which has incredible projection, sillage, and staying power.

If you find the original Tresor difficult/cloying/heavy to wear, you could try this one.

It's an awesome fruity floral. But it's still not as unique as the original - which I STILL prefer.

Enjoy! :o)

katyas
katyas

An absolutely bewitching scent, mixing lovely florals with slightly musky woods to create something that is different from most of the other scents out there. It opens with the woody notes - and a splash of liquid sunshine - and as it dries down the florals come out to play, peeking playfully out from behind the trees. I didn't care at all for the original Tresor, but I LOVE Tresor in Love!

vtothek
vtothek

Charming little perfume at first. I rarely like rose scents but it was nice here. However, the smell was pleasant only at first spray. The best lasted fifteen minutes tops and then it turned into a faded chemical smell. It was gone completely half an hour later. While cute, it's not worth wearing in the long run if you must spray yourself every fifteen minutes.

FruitDiet
FruitDiet

My boss, knowing that I have more than a passing interest in fragrance, presented me with a sample of this, saying that her husband was considering buying it for her for their anniversary but she wasn't sure about it. I dumped some on my wrist, expecting the worst, and the worst is what I got.
After a few minutes, I told her that it was so cartoonishly feminine that it seemed like drag, and brought to mind pink embroidered pillows and canopy beds and ruffles. Later, as it became even stronger, pinker, and more chemical, I downgraded my opinion to: a Baby Jane version of femininity, a classless, delusional woman stupidly choosing the pinkest girliest youngest perfume in order to seem youthful and optimistic to others.

Baby Jane nightmare. It's hard to believe the name isn't a joke- it makes Midnight in Paris seem sophisticated. I just want to smash its romantic optimism with an oversized bottle of Dune, or something.

hollycat
hollycat

I was in the dept store today and had to try this. I really appreciate the original classic, so I figured lets see what they came up with.

Well... Sadly Tresor in Love is a skeleton of the original. Its Tresor's younger sister, who's not quite ready to own her womanhood.

I should say that TIL does smell nice. It just lacks the character, warmth, power, and the ambery sensual powdery drydown of Tresor. TIL is so much like the original, its just been toned down so as to be... as the SA put it.. more youthful. But in an attempt to make it more marketable, its as if they stripped the classic Tresor of all its womanly charm.

TIL makes me appreciate Tresor all the more. So for that I am grateful for trying this today.

merlin
merlin

I didnt like the classic "Tresor" wich my mother used years ago , and first I didn't wanted to test this perfume because I thought : (Well this might be another Old ladysh scent, and Unlike everyone here, I wasn't seduced by the bottle ). But I was sooo wrong...and I don't understand how can someone dislike this perfume ... Its not like the old one, but It has the same "classy thing"..Absolutely a gorgeous scent, classy, femminine, romantic and sensual at the same time. It reminds me a painting of Fragonard "The swing" .Not the typical overly sweet fragrance that can give you a hadache... I really like dhe dry down though... Im in love with tresor in Love ;)

guest_Robert
guest_Robert

As a man, I'm actually pretty discerning when it comes to buying a fragrance for my woman.
Years ago, I had a delightful GF from Brazil for whom I bought the Original Liz Claiborne Realties (not the latest garbage under the same name). When she wore Realities I was instantly taken by how beautiful she smelled - I was totally under her spell. Granted, she was beautiful, but Realities made her even more irresistible! Shortly after, I noticed many girls at work
smelled similar, but a little more mature. Tresor is what these ladies were wearing. "Not bad", I thought," Almost as scrumptious as Realities, but not quite." Then, about 1 month ago, an attractive young lady at my present job appeared wearing the new Tresor In Love. "Wow!", I thought. "This smells exactly like the Realities I bought for my girlfriend way back in '90!" The similarities are striking.
Needles to say, I'm a fan of the new Tresor In Love and wouldn't hesitate to buy this for a certain special someone ; )

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Hmmm, Tresor for beginners? Not even that I'm afraid. I reckon that Lancome need to spend their money right by reformulating their old classics back to former glories ie;Magie Noir and not join the cynical bandwagon of 'they can't take it' mild floral fruities

elusivek
elusivek

This is sweet, delicate, hopeful and charming. It's a bit more sweet than what I normally like now but competely appropriate for a perfume that is designed for the feeling of falling in love.

The rose is kept from being too heavy with the jasmine, it's romantic and giddy without being cloying.

Then it has just enough musk and cedar to give it depth without making it too serious.

It's well done, it really does remind me of what it felt like when I was walking on air with a crush or young love.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I sampled this one today and fell wut else??? In love!!! This is a very romantic scent full of nectarine in the top, rose and jasmin in the heart and cedarwood in the base... The notes are very rich yet balanced adding to the allure of this flanker...On the down-side the sillage and lasting power arent worth the price... The strength of this one is more like a body spray than a edp, sorry...

icekat
icekat

Tresor in Love is elegant and lovely. Perfect first date perfume. It is extremely attractive and feminine but without being aggressive. Very classy and romantic.

It starts with beautiful notes of bergamot, pear and citrus (not listed but I do feel it is there). The composition is fresh, beautiful and sparkly.

Then it transforms into heart of roses, jasmin and violets. Roses are lovely in this composition. But this is not the end, the base notes are truly gorgeous.

Damascus Rose, Peach and Musk have a divine synergy in this perfume. They create soft, warm and elegant dry down that wraps around like a beautiful scarf.

This is the only perfume that I got compliments on from my husband. For sure, this one is a keeper.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

oh I adore this fragrance! I hope I can find it in our country...but if I can't, I'm gonna ask my hubby to buy it for me! oh Tresor, I'm inlove!

jonr951
jonr951

Thanks a million to my friend APassionateJourney for telling me about In Love! I may have just avoided In Love all together. The original did nothing for me and I figured a flanker would be no different. But boy was I wrong! It's a wonderful sweet sophisticated fruity floral! It's heaven! Fruity w/ such beautiful warmth! You can definitely smell the original Tresor in it but it is no where near as intense. I just love it and couldn't be happier it's in my collection! : )

mihaelasusan
mihaelasusan

I LOVE TRESOR AND OF COURSE ...TRESOR IN LOVE!this is for young women it is more light than original but the same long lasting power.My husband prefer TRESOR IN LOVE and me too.I will use in fall/winter season.IT IS A WINNER FOR 2010!CONGRATULATIONS LANCOME!!!

alexanna7
alexanna7

Love this one!it.s a light tresor!wearing it in summer!floral with a little sweetness of peach.jeans.t shirt or with a dress.casual or chic.date or shopping.it.s a versatile one with a lightness.but still with a depth in it.sensual even.to wear a lancome,is saying i.m a sexy woman.!

Manya
Manya

Shampoo! Happy, fizzy, bubbly, peachy shampoo!

It's a lovely scent, girly and youthful, and much much easier to wear than the heavy cloud of chalky powder that Tresor is. I wouldn't spend money on it, but I wouldn't mind if someone gave me a bottle of this upbeat fruity treat!

dare
dare

I have this and I really like it. I like to wear it when I want to feel feminine, classic, understated. It fits wearing jeans, with a white blouse, shirt or white t-shirt with silver jewelery and pearls. It is a perfume I wear for me, not for other people to notice

echopark119
echopark119

Tried this in a beauty store today and was really disappointed. It smelled so lovely and fresh on the card. I sprayed it on my wrist and for a couple of minutes there was a beautiful sparkling peachy smell which disappeared quite quickly and then it smelled very 'smoky' but not in a pleasant way. If the fruity notes stayed I would so buy this :(

Matin
Matin

Departing that I am not an enthusiast of Tresor ... fodder that in love continues having this intense fruity smell that disconcerts me. It is very lasting, you upset a few drops and the essence persists for hours improving with the passage of time since for my the exit it is almost unbearable of so fruity.

StephD
StephD

The original makes me feel sick- so outdated, putrid, heavy. This one, while not being super-original, is pleasant to the senses. It smells light and slightly fruity, reminding me of a nice spring day, lovers walking hand in hand in the city. Perhaps this is for the younger audiences that find the original too overwhelming. I wouldn't buy this, for it lacks 'sensuality' and is too feminine and innocent for me. However, nice creation.

krishka
krishka

don't like the fruitiness it opens with...kind of a sugary compote...after a while i can sense similarities with the original but it is too bland for me and not worth buying

mymlan
mymlan

Tresor In Love is a nice summer scent built around a rose. I don't like the fruity start very much but it becomes better after a while. The drydown is actually quite lovley, but makes it not worth purchasing. In all it's just too smoothly nice for my tase.

Tresor In Love is a summer fragrance created for the woman who deeply loves Tresor original and who want to try something new for the spring and summer, without stepping too far outside of her comfort zone. That woman will also return to the original after a few months lukewarm affair with Tresor In Love. The prettiest thing about this scent is the little rose decorated black ribbon on top of the bottle. And the silky drydown of course. I'll give it a 3/5.

Luciel
Luciel

I love it! Especially the peach and pear, but it's not too sweet. Lovely fragrance for spring and summer.

lusker26
lusker26

i did test it yestarday, and i like it , very fresh and soft smell, good for sommer. not strong .

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

I didn't like the original, but this is alot better for my nose.It came off as a powdered peach. Too bad it's something that I would quickly get bored with. Very delicate scent it wears off like talc on my skin.

romanticflower
romanticflower

tresore in love is a tender fragrance, it reminds me burberry classic a lot and for this reason i do not find it unique....
at first on my skin a smell just friuts very fresh and sparklying, after few minutes the drydown becames sweet and a mix of fruit and flouers. i smell jasmine a lot but the rose does not appeir at all. It's a good floral-fruity parfum expecially for teens.

kittymoon
kittymoon

Oh this is so lovely, it smells like spring, I thought mandarine sorbet? Maybe bergamotte and nectarine makes a mandarine-like smell? Well anyway it's young, fruity-fresh-sweet. On me it didn't get powdery at all, I would describe it as clear and there is no aspect in there that reminds me of the original tresor. I'm not in love but I like it a lot. Enough to buy a bottle :)

guest_curly
guest_curly

lighter and softer and more modern form of original tresor, original is for mothers, in love is for daughters..

Funny enough, cause I'm 'In Love' with Tresor In Love. I think it's very elegant and smells luscious. Lancome's great! I have 3 bottles of theirs: hypnose, tresor in love, miracle forever. Yew!

I was delighted to realise that Tresor In Love smelt nothing like the disastrous Tresor on my skin. The only similarity is the peach note, however in this fragrance it is not dry or bitter smelling.

In the case of these two perfumes we've gone from one extreme to the next. Tresor was unique but so different to the point that it almost made me nauseous, whereas Tresor In Love is likable and soft, yet a little too generic for my tastes.

This fragrance opens with a soft, delicate array of fruits, with the pear and peach being most dominant. The rose and jasmine come through only seconds after the initial fruity opening, making Tresor In Love a very feminine yet predictable fragrance.

While classic, elegant and somewhat romantic, I can't help feeling as if Lancome has tried to emmulate Coco Mademoiselle through the release of this fragrance. To me they smell quite similar.

The drydown is a musky cedar blend, that settles with a slight sense of masculinity. Although I didn't expect to like this fragrance because of my distaste for the original Tresor, I guess I wanted something more from Tresor In Love that I didn't receive.

I do like the bottle. The small black rose, made of ribbon around the cap is both classy and quaint. Like Vertigo mentioned, it is hard not to be enchanted by its design, however the scent leaves much to be desired.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

This is lovely. I love that peachy feeling it has. Classy, elegant and romantic. It smells like being in love.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

It does not smell at all like the original Tresor, it does have a modern floral smell. It is to light for being an eau de parfum though. If I find it for half price later on I will buy it.

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

This is the younger and modern sister of the great classic Tresor. Tresor in Love is easier wearable on a daytime basis than the overtly romantic and voluminous classic Tresor. The fruit notes in the top note make it a zesty gourmand scent that can be worn by women of all ages. Love it love it love it.

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

I'm repeating what the others said: beautiful bottle, but the scent in itself is nothing out if the ordinary. Cute but nothing uncommon; reminds me a little of DKNY Be Delicious. You can definitely smell a hint of the original Tresor peaches in there, but overall too rosy-powdery-jasminy for me to wear or enjoy.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

The bottle itself is a good reason to purchase this one.

The scent though is nothing memorable and it vanishes in thin air quite quickly...

Still!!!...compared to a series of unfortunate events,like Magnifique and some not-so-Miracle provoking efforts,it is a masterpiece...

vertigo
vertigo

I admire the original Tresor, but don't like it much.
Tresor In Love seduced me with its bottle. Such an absolutely romantic, beautiful thing. I wanted to try it the day I saw it here. In life it looks even better.

It seems to me that bergamot and pear are alone in the top notes (to my nose, mostly bergamot). They evoked my hope that this edition would not be similar to the original and I could wear it. Peach and nectarine went to the middle notes and that's the point when Tresor In Love is very similar to the original. I generally like peach in perfumes, but the one in Tresor is quite specific, isn't it? Strong and dry.
The drydown is composed around rose and jasmine. Sweet, but not too strong accord. And here again Tresor In Love is not similar to the original.

This is how I get this fragrance - the note pyramid composed a bit different than it's listed here. Top, middle and base notes well separated.

I think someone may fall in love with it, but not me. Thank you.

Tresor In Love by Lancome 3.84 out of 5 based on 1467 ratings and 208 user reviews

EDP Mini 0.16oz
TRESOR IN LOVE for WOMEN by Lancome EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
Gift Set 0.2oz
Gift Set 0.2oz
Gift Set
LANCOME VARIETY for WOMEN by Lancome SET-5 PIECE MINI VARIETY WITH HYPNOSE MIRACLE TRESOR POEME TRESOR IN LOVE AND ALL ARE MINIS
Tresor In Love Perfume by Lancome, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
NORDSTROM.com
Lancome 'Tresor in Love Moments' Set 87.50 Value One Size
Lancome 'Tresor in Love Moments' Set 87.50 Value One Size
Gift Set 0.16oz
Lancome The Best Of Lancome Fragrances Miniatures Coffret Hypnose Miracle Poeme Tresor Tresor In Love 5pcs
Tresor In Love Perfume by Lancome, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Lancome Tresor In Love Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Lancome Tresor In Love Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Lancome Tresor In Love Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Lancome Tresor In Love Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Tresor In Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Tresor In Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tresor In Love by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tresor In Love by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.