Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Tresor In Love La Coquette Limited Edition Lancome for women

Tresor In Love La Coquette Limited Edition Lancome for women
dislike

I have it: 12 I want it: 24

Tresor In Love La Coquette Limited Edition Lancome for women Pictures Tresor In Love La Coquette Limited Edition Lancome for women Pictures

Tresor In Love La Coquette Limited Edition by Lancome is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Tresor In Love La Coquette Limited Edition was launched in 2012. Tresor In Love La Coquette Limited Edition was created by Dominique Ropion and Veronique Nyberg. Top notes are bergamot, pink pepper, pear and nectarine; middle notes are jasmine, rose, violet and peach; base notes are musk and virginia cedar.

Bergamot Pink Pepper Pear Nectarine

Jasmine Rose Violet Peach

Musk Virginia Cedar

Tresor In Love

Tresor In Love La Coquette Limited Edition Fragrance Reviews

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

I am requesting this for my birthday this year. Haven't even sniffed it, but i know I'll love it! :)
The bottle, description & other reviews from the original tell me this is perfect! (???) <~~~~~ I guess we will never know unless we actually sniff! ;)

Tresor In Love La Coquette Limited Edition by Lancome 4.08 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Tresor In Love La Coquette Limited Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Tresor In Love La Coquette Limited Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tresor In Love La Coquette Limited Edition by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tresor In Love La Coquette Limited Edition by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Tresor In Love Nina Ricci Nina Lancome La Vie Est Belle Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Valentino Valentina Yves Saint Laurent Elle Montale Roses Elixir Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense Annick Goutal Petite Cherie Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Hugo Boss Femme Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Marc Jacobs Daisy Christian Dior J`adore Givenchy Very Irresistible Lancome Tresor Sparkling