Designers » L » Chypre Floral « Groups

Tresor L'Absolu Lancome for women
dislike

leather
Tresor L'Absolu Lancome for women Pictures

Tresor L'Absolu by Lancome is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Tresor L'Absolu was launched in 2013. Top notes are damask rose and aromatic spices; middle notes are rose, jasmine and patchouli; base notes are benzoin, vanila and leather.

Damask Rose Aromatic Spices

Rose Jasmine Patchouli

Benzoin Vanila Leather

Tresor L'Absolu Fragrance Reviews

Musky4

Still not available in the UK and doesn't look like it's going to be. This is the first perfume I've seriously considered blind-buying from an international retailer, as I'm absolutely convinced I will love it. I found some info online which said that the two perfumers behind Tresor L'Absolu were Sophia Grojsman and Dominique Ropion, so that has made me want to try it even more...

TillyWave
TillyWave

This is a thick, luscious, rich perfume all right. It’s a sad state in perfume, when you get a new release and are pleasantly shocked to find it having 1) silage 2) tenacity 3) depth 4) natural essences. I cannot say that Tresor L’Absolue is a unique perfume, I’ve smelled parts of it in other creations, but it is extremely well done.
It’s all about the rose, and vanilla. Opening is a big rose, slightly fruity, a hint of peach I think, and a few minutes in I do detect just a drop of leather that adds an earthy grounding of dirt and smoke. It is extremely faint, do not be alarmed if you are scared of a leather note. The benzoin is a big note too, giving everything a sweet amber cast. The vanilla is apparent from top to bottom, and is most apparent at the base of the perfume. The vanilla at first highlights the fruity rose, together with the benzoin, and at the base is a warm patchouli vanilla. I really can’t smell the jasmine much at all.
Lasts 12+ hours, nice silage, nothing smells artificial or like chemical soup, I highly recommend this…why is this discontinued already?

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

So good. Almost as good as the discontinued 'Magnifique'. I like this because it's a bit more fresh than the original Tresor. I still like Tresor and Tresor In Love... but this one takes the cake! (And the price, can't believe $150 for 50ml).

ecerusen
ecerusen

the sillage and longevity of tresor is heaven. i test it on a test strip, i put it in my bag, 2-3 hours later i smell something and i wonder "where and whom this beautiful thing come from?" then i realized it is just test strip which is in my bag lol but totally winter fume. i test it few days ago, at the hell of summer, its a bit cloying.

tanzp
tanzp

i had a diff today i am in love just perfection yum!!!!!

Fonna2
Fonna2

No peach or apricot notes?
So, what happened here?

Those are the notes that make Tresor a star!

This is like Fracas without tuberose, or Balenciaga without violet. It's like a stage without performance.

Perfumes have signature scents themselves.
Idk what's going on here. Tresor Absolu??

rosecat
rosecat

This is a disappointment indeed, overly synthetic sweet, it was a shock. What is going on with these re-releases of perfumes that are using this cheap sweetener?!? (Eg: D&G) intense in a bad way, with the original perfume barely there in the background.

Grasse
Grasse

This is beautyful, really beautyful, dark rose, rich sweetness, but I use it very sparingly, and I can smell it by myself, what not happens very often! Longevity and sillage it´s huge on my skin.
In the Netherlands it's normal available, lucky me!
It´s very mature, I keep it for special occasions.
Now I'm also very curious about Tresor Lumineuse, it's gonna be an expensive month, I'm afraid!
Iam a Rich girl because of this perfume, poor girl in my wallet, its always the same problem with me, I will never learn!
I wanna know who is the creator, a little mysterious about that?
Saw I'm not the only one who wanted to know, the signature of this perfume creator is very important for me personal.

ginawadsworth

This my lovelies is gorgeous.

I was lucky enough to get one of these beauties. It was a birthday present from my husband, so is very special.

The packaging is strong and simple, and the flacon very impressive. I like the continuation of the original bottle but this has presence with the black top. (The bottle is an important as the contents to me. I tend to like linear shapes so this too is a departure from my usual taste).

I don't usually buy perfumes blind, but as per my previous post, I ordered this and in so doing felt a little obliged to purchase it. However I was not disappointed, and on having a sniff from the tester, spritz on my arm, I said yes. The SA nearly fell over. (I am known to be discerning, in that I will ask for a paper sample and some on my arm and will go back to purchase only if I like it enough.)

I get vanilla, vanilla, vanilla, but what a vanilla. Rounded out, smooth, long lasting and not at all synthetic which can so easily happen on my skin.

24 hours, a shower and two washing ups later, I can still smell my original spritz on my wrist.

It is very different from my usual Oakmoss/Patchouli choices but I have decided to look outside the box from now on.

Mental picture, modern lady, sharp suit or satin evening gown. Knows what she wants and gets it but is feminine enough to let her perfume show her uninhibited side while closing a deal or having fun with her lover.

Does anyone know who the two great perfumers who conjured up this one are?

mylancome
mylancome

Intense version of the original Tresor or I should say the original Tresor in the 90s.

personagrata

Τhis perfume is available, I don't know why all this fuss all this time, WHO is leading this kind of false Information, just to go and buy it and stock it? I leave in GREECE and this is available, so I cannot believe it isn't in England! Hard to believe....

ginawadsworth

Went on the hunt to try this locally in New Zealand."Already sold out before it got to us" was the reply. How can this be. What are perfume houses up to? While assaulting us with sugary offerings and flankers ad infinitum they keep back what could be the good stuff.

Luckily my source has been able to find a bottle for me with tester so I am not obliged to buy, but I found this whole experience mindless.

Perfume isn't was it was, and seems like we are being duped all round.

Sorry for the rant, but surely a "new" perfume should be available for longer than a couple of months, especially as this is a flanker!!!!!

Musky4

I was informed that the only versions of Tresor they currently retail are Trésor, Trésor In Love and Trésor Midnight Rose, in the UK at least. Frustrating, isn't it?

ChouliGaloria
ChouliGaloria

Already discontinued? And not seen anywhere in the USA?
This really pisses me off to no end.

Musky4

I've been unable to find this perfume anywhere, so I contacted Lancome (UK) and was told that Tresor L'Absolu has already been discontinued and is not available for sale in any UK stores.

personagrata

I have bought this one in a nostalgic mood of the old tresor, which I used to wear when I was little, especially on Christmas events. This one reminds me of this old tresor, before the reformulation and I have to notice that now it is a very common Policy of perfume houses to reformulate the old perfumes and make it very light and then to create a version of so called "Absoly" or "excess" or "essence" or whatever which is supposed to be the ultimate concetrated version, only it is just the good old regular pre reformulated perfume. Yes, I know, I am a sucker to buy it but I so love this perfume and I was missing it. Sorry for my english, I am not a native speaker.
I will come bacjk with more details, after I wear it a little bit
EDIT This is even better than the reformulated one,except from the price! It has this patchouli and vanilla vibe which makes the fragrance mysterious, magnetic and so romantic, whithout being fluffy girly but sophisticated. Really pleased with this one, it s gonna be my signature for Special occasions, suited for dresses, because it has a retro style, not at all 90s or 80s. And the lasting power is excellent! The sillage nice, not spectacular but can work with more spritz.

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

Cannot find this anywhere in the u.s. and it makes me ao mad!!!!

Migalex
Migalex

Great scent. I like it much better than the original, which is not really my taste, although I agree it is a good fragrance. This one is much fuller, rounder and sweeter, much less woody, even though it is very very similar to the original. I do find it even more similar, very similar indeed, to Diamonds and Rubies. It is not so candy sweet though, although it is still quite a lot. It smells more complex and a bit more sophisticated and evolves more. Silage and staying power are great. I wonder who is the creator. Is it Sophia Grosjman?

gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr
gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr

i smell it today. it is real strong and on my skin smells like chocolate!!!oh my god! real hot chocolate! how can this be??amazing bottle, real nice perfume dark, strong, sweet, i want it...

vmarshmellow
vmarshmellow

Has anyone seen this in the USA?

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

یک خاطره قابل تجدید با رایحه خاص خود برای هیچ شنودهائی فراموش شدنی نیشت .
در این تکرار از گذشته های خاص این خانم میتواند لذت بوئیدن ادویه های آرام بخش را یاداوری کند و این تسکین دیدن خاطرات با دوباره حضور این شیشه احساسات را درون ما به آتش میکشد همچون سوختن گل رز و نعناع هندی در یک مهمانی شیک و با حضور این خانم شیک و جذاب .

twister292
twister292

I tested this today (it's just being launched here in Australia). It doesn't have the peach from the original Tresor; this one has notes of rose, but there's a subtle undertone of white florals too. It also feels a fair bit more powdery. Benzoin is present, but it isn't very loud. The rose is present all through the life of the scent on skin. The aromatic spices aren't spicy enough to make the scent warm, they just make it a bit more powdery.

There's very little patchouli, so it's barely discernible in combination with the benzoin. I get almost no leather though; it's there if you look hard enough, but if you didn't know it was there, you probably won't notice.

Longevity is excellent; it survived about 14 hours on my skin. It projects fairly well (about a few feet for most of the time) before settling to a more subtle few inches off the skin.

CastoR&Pollux
CastoR&Pollux

sounds good - smells better

great composition 8but may be the phenolic-tary notes are are slightly overdosed)

kl99
kl99

The DARTH VADER version of Tresor.

I like.

And It is no longer a stepped pyramid upside down. But a pyramid with large grooves. Fantastic. So metropolis.

Now in notes we hope.

red347
red347

The notes in this one seem amazing!!! I can't wait to try it!

oona noir
oona noir

Who is the nose?

seanscented
seanscented

Lancome they created some unique scent in fragrance industry ,l like Tresor , Poeme and Hynose.very mystic!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Lovely bottle! The notes sounds good. Cant wait to try it when it comes out in the market.

Tresor L'Absolu by Lancome 4.22 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Tresor L'Absolu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Tresor L'Absolu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tresor L'Absolu by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tresor L'Absolu by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.