Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Tresor L'Absolu Desir Lancome for women

Tresor L'Absolu Desir Lancome for women
dislike

Tresor L'Absolu Desir Lancome for women Pictures

Tresor L'Absolu Desir by Lancome is a Floral fragrance for women. Tresor L'Absolu Desir was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion. The fragrance features jasmine, virginia cedar, vanille and rose.

Jasmine Virginia Cedar Vanille Rose

Tresor L'Absolu Desir Fragrance Reviews

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

What a delight this is!!!

Such a beautiful all season friendly type of scent.
What I love about Tresor is the fact that it won't offend anyone. It is truly beautiful and a little more sweeter than the first Tresor.

I was in Macys when I discovered this little jewel and I am so glad that I did.
The silage is moderate and the lasting power is about a good 7 hours.
I truly love this perfume and I also love the commercial and the bottle.

Musky4
Musky4

I was lucky enough to be able to try a sample of this perfume recently (thank you messier42)! On first application it smells very herbal, almost medicinal to me. I'm assuming this is the cedar. I was amazed at how, with so few notes, I can still detect the original Tresor in this… how is that possible?? I like the warm vanilla dry-down much more than the strong 'herbal' opening and the vanilla/rose/jasmine combo is lovely. However, for me there is something lacking in this, and, like other Tresor flankers that I've tried, it is nowhere near as original or distinctive as the classic Tresor. More modern, less fruity and less sharp perhaps. The longevity of this perfume is fantastic. I tried this on one wrist with the original Tresor on the other and I could still smell this quite strongly long after Tresor had worn off. In conclusion, this is a nice, uncomplicated take on Tresor, but not really in the same league as the classic.

messier42
messier42

This is delicious... I detect the original tresor, but without the sharpness. This is richer, deeper, sweeter, rounder and creamier. It's a really smooth vanilla, and the florals are in full bloom, petals that are heavy for the stem. But vanilla really dominates. The opening is almost boozy, I get rum or something along those lines. After that has dispersed it stays true to itself throughout waring it, no surprises or weird changes. If you could bottle class and romance, this would be it.

freddinos
freddinos

I have always wanted original Tresor to work for me. It never did. I admired my friend who wore it so effortlesly, and I always found heavenly the way it smelled on her. On me, the exact opposite. Until now. Tresor Absolu Desir is a Tresor made for me. It works amazingly with my skin chemistry, I cannot believe how good it smells! The peach notes in Tresor Absolu Desir are minimized, and the vanilla and rose are brought to the front of the stage. The result is a sticky, sugar coated red rose petal perfume, like the exquisite rose petals marmelade that my grandmother used to make out of the bulgarian variety red rose bush in her garden. This perfume feels to me exactly the same, like opening a jar of the ruby red confection, taking a big spoonfull and enjoying the sweetness of velvety sugar syrup blended with the aromas of the rose petals and a hint of vanilla. By the way, in case you haven't tried red roses marmelade, I highly recommend it. A piece of heaven for breakfast:) And my Tresor Absolu Desir for nightime:)

tia t
tia t

I adore the original Tresor I have used it for years. What i liked about this version is it is deeper. How i would describe this perfume, how i feel it smells, is like honey and sandalwood and it comes across as quite woody- almost like sandpaper but in a sexy more powdery way. It is so luxurious and classy. It is perfect to wear in winter as it may come across too overpowering in summer so it would be perfect to wear out to dinner on a winter night.In my opinion the scent of rose is there but only just slightly and in a very complementary way. It dries off more to a vanilla, which i love. This scent is gorgeous and perfect for women who love woody, oriental or vanilla perfume. Not for the faint at heart

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

my mom's favorite..and we all love it! adorable, warm, sexy, enveloping, lush..lasts a long time

joplinbaby
joplinbaby

this is liquid migraine

Gini
Gini

Too bad we cannot find it in North America. I bought mine in France this summer and I absolutely love it ! I also love the Eau de Parfum and the Elixir. Tresor has been my favorite fragrance since the beginning.

mylancome
mylancome

I didn't see this in Malaysia, sad. I like to try Dominique's perfume.

vaiciceku
vaiciceku

I expected a lot from the new version, but it is disappointing me. Excessive smell just vanilla, nothing more.The old version are the best...

jackgirl
jackgirl

This is my new favourite.
Better than the original Tresor in my opinion, less fruity, much modern I guess. There is a special note but I just can't tell what it is. Maybe it's the jasmine or the cedar which makes it unique.
And it lasts forever.

*sophi*
*sophi*

My new signature.I absolutely adore this!Heavenly scent.Feminine,classy,elegant.I love it :)

beatrix75
beatrix75

o my my its coming very intresting how i se, i wayt to smell it some how

Tresor L'Absolu Desir by Lancome 4.06 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Tresor L'Absolu Desir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Tresor L'Absolu Desir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tresor L'Absolu Desir by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tresor L'Absolu Desir by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.