Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Tresor Sheer Fragrance Lancome for women

Tresor Sheer Fragrance Lancome for women

Tresor Sheer Fragrance Lancome for women Pictures

Lancome presents a summer version of famous classic Tresor. This is a lighter and modern reinterpretation of the well-known eau de perfume, which will arrive on the market this summer with its airy, floral-fruity aromas full of freshness and uplift.

Fragrance Tresor Sheer Fragrance was created by Sophia Grojsman, (just like the original Tresor from 1990) and she says the following: “We wanted to created a unique, independent fragrance which clearly expresses lightness and freshness hiding in the original Tresor.”

Top notes include white pepper, fresh Italian bergamot and Mate essences. A heart features rose in harmony with freesia and airy, floral bouquet. A base develops a gentle wave of sandalwood, which adds more structure and fullness to the perfume.

The flacon has the same form as its antecedents and is decorated with a ring of organza black rose on the neck of the bottle. Tresor Sheer Fragrance will be available as 30ml EDT (1.0 oz) from April 2009. Face of this edition is charming Kate Winslet, British actress who won the Oscar.

Pepper Bergamot Holly

Rose Freesia Floral Notes

Tresor Sheer Fragrance Fragrance Reviews

I really don't know which Tresor I'm reviewing here. It's getting confusing...
I'm sure it's not original Tresor nor Elixir. It is a light version maybe the EdT version of original because it smells exactly like that one only lighter. Same powdered rose, slightly antique and vaguely cold, very romantic and peachy rose, but it's much less intense and very suitable for warmer climates where old good original Tresor EdP could be too heavy.

Red Rose
Red Rose

it's very beautiful. well designed though I don't like the fragrance itself very much. If this version smells fresh & more clean that the original, I may buy one to pamper myself with it :)

Even I love Tresor, but I don't like the design of this bottle, black rose, it doesn't fit with the bottle, T_T. And I have not given it a try, can some1 tell me how you feel, thanks, :x

Tresor Sheer Fragrance by Lancome 3.96 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Tresor Sheer Fragrance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lancome Tresor Sheer Fragrance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tresor Sheer Fragrance by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tresor Sheer Fragrance by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Tresor Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Guerlain Idylle Gucci Gucci Guilty Lancome Miracle Marc Jacobs Daisy Christian Dior Poison Tendre Guerlain My Insolence Christian Dior Dior Addict Estée Lauder Sensuous Prada Infusion d'Iris Gucci Envy Gucci Gucci by Gucci Eau de Parfum Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Estée Lauder Pleasures Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Narciso Rodriguez Essence Elie Saab Le Parfum Marc Jacobs Lola Bvlgari Jasmin Noir