Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Tresor Sparkling Lancome for women

Tresor Sparkling Lancome for women
dislike

Tresor Sparkling is a limited edition introduced in 2007, deigned by the creator of the classic Tresor Sophia Grojsman in cooperation with Alienor Massenet. Notes of juicy pear, pink pepper and bergamot open the composition. The heart introduces Otto rose and violet, and the base caresses with sandalwood, musk, heliotrope and incense. This perfume is available as 45 ml edt.

Pink Pepper Pear Bergamot

Bulgarian Rose Violet

Labdanum Sandalwood Musk Heliotrope

Volare

Tresor Sparkling Fragrance Reviews

A.M.H.2
A.M.H.2

I tried this one today, and I can say I liked it more than the original Tresor which is so overwhelming for me!
This is more fresh and uplifting, I think its more suitable as a daytime fragrance!

Roma27
Roma27

Tresor Sparkling

A much more subtle version than the original which I love. This is great for spring/summer as it lacks the heaviness of the original Tresor. I don't like that the pear overwhelms the fragrance a tad too much for me, though others find the pear refreshing & light. Not a lover of pear in fragrances I suppose. I still prefer the apricot/peach,iris even pineapple to this combination. That being said it's not one that I would knock off completely as it has that initial Tresor touch which is still nice enough to enjoy. Perfect for the person that finds Tresor too cloying. I can still appreciate this one as a softer version for those scorching hot days & the original for the cooler evenings.

guest_Lelaq
guest_Lelaq

I love Trésor but i would know how is the fragrance of TRÉSOR EAU LÉGÈRE.
Do someone know this?

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

I have the 45ml bottle. This one is much lighter and much less powdery than the original Tresor. The fruit notes is vague in the opening and will soon give way to the combo of Rose + Violet, hmm... this is the type of "Floral-Fruity" that I'm into -- flowers are prominent and fruits very subordinate. Don't spray too much before meeting someone, 2 or 3 spritz is enough to make you sexy, though it's EDT.

Aren
Aren

Tried it on my wrist for a while, but was unfortunatly too strong for me.

teetee
teetee

I love this one. I find it much better and even more interesting than this year s "tresor in love". This one is really refreshing, still classic, quite similar to the original tresor but lighter and more "cheerful".
The dryout might smell too "plastic" to someone, the rest is tresor with more pear:)...very significant smell.

swenada
swenada

I sniffed this one yesterday. Got a strong burst of pepper. Sorry did not ike at all.

My darling
My darling

It's a very plesent summer aroma. In the base there is the aroma of pear. So soft and creamy. I like it!

Natalia78
Natalia78

Very summery version of Tresor,what unfortunately affects its longevity.Nevertheless, elegant and mood enhancing.

cnck
cnck

more youthful then Tresore but still elegant. love it, especially the heart and the base notes, so soft and smooth.

Tresor Sparkling by Lancome 3.85 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Tresor Sparkling fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Tresor Sparkling, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tresor Sparkling by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tresor Sparkling by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.