Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Arpege Eclat d`Arpege Lanvin for women

Arpege Eclat d`Arpege Lanvin for women
dislike

Arpege Eclat d`Arpege by Lanvin is a Floral fragrance for women. Arpege Eclat d`Arpege was launched in 2006.

The Scent Of Peace

Arpege Eclat d`Arpege Fragrance Reviews

SexyJasmine
SexyJasmine

So...I wanted Bond No. 9 Scent of Peace but, while I do like the fragrance a lot, I didn't think it was one worth over $200. I'm strange about my fragrance purchases. Fragrances that I feel are unique and unduplicated I don't mind spending a bit more money on. If a fragrance is sort of common in the way that it smells, but I like it, I will only be willing to spend so much on it. I mean, why spend $200 or more on something when I can get a similar scent for a fraction of the cost and smell pretty much exactly the same. Too me, this is the case with Lanvin Arpege. It smells just like Bond 9 SOP. The bonus, while Lanvin is usually around $100 at dept. stores, I scored a bottle for $19.99! It's springtime now and Arpege is perfect for this time of year. I am going to smell divine!

winikrose
winikrose

A pretty flower scent. Feminine without being a trace teen girly. Eclate D' Arpage is a delicate close wearing perfume and in case you need to worry about such things totally inoffensive. I've had my bottle a long while not because it's unwearable but I just forget she's there.

BeachBrat
BeachBrat

I love love love this perfume! Feminine and pretty. Can be worn anywhere.

Quite nice at the beginning, but a bit later I can barely smell it on my skin.
And bottle cap is not the one that is shown at the picture above.

jasmin5327
jasmin5327

Fresh and light, floral notes are obvious. Best for younger girls or girls who aren't used to putting on fragrance. It's a subtle and sweet scent.

MyFairLady
MyFairLady

I liked the floral freshness of this perfume (like smelling spring day almost) and bought 50ml bottle. However, it lost its magic. It is not a memorable scent for me. Don't get me wrong, it is a nice scent and I can not really say anything negative about it (I still use it from time to time), but it is one of those fragrances, that can be used almost by anyone anytime...
I was surprised to see the picture - as other review said, mine didn't come with the rhinestone flower either.

Yah-el
Yah-el

This really smells good for the price I paid ($33.50 on Amazon). I don't know how to describe it. I sprayed it on today before I went shopping, and its fragrance kept refreshing me throughout my trip. I kept thinking to myself -- "Ahhh, this smells so good! I buy perfume to enjoy, and I enjoyed this perfume all day.

Note: My bottle did not come with big rhinestones on the top. It was in a clear plastic box, otherwise it looks the same as the bottle in the photo above. (It does have have a smoky colored, flat faceted rhinestone on the top of the lid -- just now noticed it for the first time).

*1shockley1
*1shockley1

This is a nice summer fragrance. It reminds me of Bond 9 Scent of Peace and the price is much better.

diego.cubillo
diego.cubillo

My mom bought this today and I really like it, it's the kind of fragrance I would give to my girlfriend

theonecristina
theonecristina

i'm with krissycat! the scent remind me light blue...

Rebecca Brooks
Rebecca Brooks

I'm not a fan of many Lanvin fragrances. But this one has a lovely mature but sexy and complex dry down. While the top notes are fresh they are not aldehyde which I despise due to allergies. The middle notes are floral but not in a grandmotherly way. It is oddly enough a clean breath of florals that transform into a warm close-to-the-skin-provocative wear for the next several hours for me. I'd love more like it.

krissycat
krissycat

I like this so much better then Lanvin Arpege. This doesn't smell vintage, to me it smells very modern. And I do see the similarities to Light Blue, and I love Light Blue. If you love Light Blue you will love this one. I find on my skin the scent doesn't last as long as it does on clothes. I sprayed my scarf this morning and my scarf still has the lingering scent and its really sweet and beautiful. This is one of my top 5 perfumes

RkrChk
RkrChk

Reminded me of Moshino's "I Love Love," which is way too sharp & nasty (not in a good way) on me. I'm glad I had purchased a sample vial!

Arpege Eclat d`Arpege by Lanvin 3.80 out of 5 based on 69 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lanvin Arpege Eclat d`Arpege fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lanvin Arpege Eclat d`Arpege, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Arpege Eclat d`Arpege by Lanvin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Arpege Eclat d`Arpege by Lanvin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.