Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Eclat d’Arpège Lanvin for women
dislike
Total people voted: 2047

I have it: 1580 I had it: 919 I want it: 721 My signature: 49

Eclat d’Arpège Lanvin for women Pictures Eclat d’Arpège Lanvin for women Pictures Eclat d’Arpège Lanvin for women Pictures Eclat d’Arpège Lanvin for women Pictures Eclat d’Arpège Lanvin for women Pictures

Eclat d’Arpège is classified as fruity-floral. Lanvin revives the musical theme of his legendary Arpege perfume. The composition is delicate, fragile and angelic. Eclat d’Arpège’s first accords are green lilac and Sicilian lemon leaves which transports us to the first day of spring. Summer’s near , flowers are in full bloom, the scent is more intense, it’s a wisteria blossom that blooms at perfume’s heart, accentuated by lush peach blossom and sensual red peony. Airy green tea leaves are refreshing. The base’s white cedar of Lebanon, gentle musk and precious amber are like an enveloping caress. The nose behind Eclat d’Arpège is Karine Dubreuill who created this perfume in 2002.

Peony Peach Blossom Tea Leaf Green Lilac Amber Musk Chinese Osmanthus Petitgrain Cedar Wisteria

Halloween Kiss Sexy
D&G Light Blue
Dalilight
Eclat d`Arpege Arty

Eclat d’Arpège Fragrance Reviews

aniston

Zero lasting power. So subtle you won't even notice. So sad.

aniston

Was so curious of this perfume because of the great reviews that I had to blind buy.
Just got my hands on this popular scent. First impression is it smells a lot like bvlgari omnia crystalline & ferragamo shine! Nothing unique but it's really a pretty scent. Similar to a refreshing shampoo! Just worried as I don't think this has a lasting power.
And I think the box is just over the top!

misstierra05
misstierra05

I was finally able to test this in person :) I've had it on my want list for a while now, but just really wanted to test it out on my skin first. This opens up like D&G light blue on me in the beginning...but that scent is very short lived. Once it settles, literally in a minute or so for me it's more of a light and airy comfort scent.

I can't really pinpoint the main note that my skin clings to, but if I had to take a wild guess I would say that it's the lilac and musk notes.

Overall, I think it smells lovely and I plan on purchasing myself a bottle very, very soon.

Bruno57
Bruno57

How can you classify this fragrance as a fruity floral ? there isn't any fruit inside.

me.four.real
me.four.real

This never fails to make me happy. It just smells so darn good!!! It works well with our climate here in the Philippines and just makes you feel pretty and fresh. Great sillage and longevity! My mom wore this all day shopping and I can still smell it on her when she got home - take note - and I was upstairs!!! This really impressed me since then. Great perfume overall.

kattleia
kattleia

This smells soooo good! I can really detect the wisteria and amber.. my favorite notes! Can't count how many times I got complimented on this.. both men and women like it! The notes are well blended and stays fresh as it dries down. Very feminine, lively and cheerful scent!! Unfortunately, it can last for only up to 1 hour on my skin.

guna.gultniece
guna.gultniece

Love and again love it. But it took me the second try to fall in love. My next signature scent.

hey_im_christine
hey_im_christine

I got this like two days ago Sept 23 2014.. I sprayed on my wrist..

This is so new to me. I told the sales personnel if I could spray it on my wrist and he said YES! ......it took me an hour to finally decide to but it or not?

Well it smells so good on me, I love the scent. I feel romantic and such a busy lady that smells so good.

I even told my mom if she could sniff my wrist? My mom tried and she said it smells good. The scent is lovely, young and you can tell to yourself that "DANG GIRL! I SMELL GOOD!" TWO THUMBS UP, PLUS TWO THUMBS UP FROM MY MOM!

WOULD YOU RECOMMEND THIS TO YOUR FRIEND?
YES! YOU! I KNOW YOU ARE READING! GO BUY IT!

Elizete Araujo Moura
Elizete Araujo Moura

De silagem curta, porém, a presença do ar Primaveril, está presente neste perfume/ usei-o sempre, sempre, sem enjoar

oulmiu
oulmiu

This is probably the best perfume that has ever made. It has been my favorite for a long time and it still is my favorite for everyday wear and special occasions. I love the smell, the bottle, and everything about it. I signed up for fragrantica especially to write a review about this. I can't wear very girl floral scent nor fruity scent nor any other scent except this. Even though this is floral but it doesn't smell that floral. It smelled like something expensive and classy and sophisticated. It is the best perfume by far and I've had other perfumes, like Channel Chance and other perfumes but nothing can be compared to this in my opinion. It smells ethereal and uplighting, not cloying and nauseatic. It's just perfect.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

The purest scent I've ever tried (close to heaven ozonic scent!), very soft, mindly sweet lilac and wisteria and not fruity at all. It reminds me of woman's skin who had just got out of the shower. Why compared with Light Blue? LB is aggresive citrusy while Eclat d’Arpège is softer and more feminine, way much better than LB which I don't like. The cons as everyone mentioned, it's very weak, light, barely there that should not happen with EDP strength.

Absinth_fairy
Absinth_fairy

This perfume is true gem. So simple lilac-wisteria but so uplifting. I always use it on the day of my exams. It reminds me castle hill in Budapest - there is giant wisteria tree, wind is blowind, sun is shining and they gave u dessert in the nearest cafe. Definitely good memory. Sadly its not very long lasting.

blue_belle
blue_belle

Oh, this is beautiful. It's like walking through a garden on a cool spring morning; the lilacs are just starting to bloom, and you're getting just a little bit of the scent...

This is an incredibly fresh perfume, and I think I'd go beyond that and say "refreshing." It doesn't assert itself very much, but when you move in close you notice the flowers and green notes. As it dries down the musk and amber come into the picture, which doesn't change the smell in a huge way but it does add an interesting dimension to an already lovely scent. Definitely timeless and ageless.

emi

I wouldn't say it is similar to light blue. LB is agressively citrusy, this one is softer and more feminine with lilac and green tea being the most prominent notes. I love this smell a lot. And I love the bottle. But unfortunately it stays on my skin for a very, very short time.

reirenshin
reirenshin

A big "Yes" choice for all OL in summer.
Elegant, pretty & quite fresh.
Pretty but recently it become so common that makes me dont wanna use it any more.

Yosa
Yosa

Had a chance to test it today while out and about - did not remember the individual notes of it, but been wanting to try it for a good while already.

--> How special and interesting!

There was something that I labeled as spicy or even bitter - now that I've seen the notes, I realize it's the tea leaves! Its bitterness balances the high notes of wisteria and green lilacs. They're in perfect harmony and dependent on each other to make this fragrance work.

It's fresh and light and made me think of a cool Scandinavian summer evening, when the sun is setting down.

ASTY_emerald
ASTY_emerald

Perfume is so great ! I love it in the first sight <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Omg, I had a huge perfume haul, and this and another one are the best ones.The nice purple shade is in harmony with the lovely lilac and wisteria smell.
I don't care that the sillage and longevity are not so good, since it smells so nice and lovely. I just wear it whenever I go out and wanna feel fresh and feminine.

Mnekb
Mnekb

"Cold, cold water surrounds me now
And all I've got is your hand"

According to a legend Damien Rice wrote this song after he had smelled that perfume!

Imagine that cold water hugs you in a green plain adorned with purple flowers. Water touches you but you don't feel the wetness. Eclat d'Arpege creates same feeling in my head. Unfortunately, dreams can't last long just like this perfume.

marylu
marylu

Fruity, flowery, somewhat fresh with a touch of amber to keep it balanced. A very feminine fragrance, soft, light and delicate. Perfect for those summer days when you want to be softly scented. An everyday scent for work or play.

I don't get the comparison to Light Blue at all. I own both and on my skin they are nothing alike. Light Blue is sharper with more citrus. Lasting power is not great but I don't mind reapplying. One of my favorites this summer.

Chilly28r
Chilly28r

If you are looking for a light lilac scent then Éclat d'Arpege may be your best bet.

This scent reminds me of the lilac tree "fence" just outside my kitchen window (childhood home).

On warm, sunny days there were occasional gentle, lazy, drifting breezes which would lift up the airy scent of lilac and slowly float in through the window.

This perfume smells like those memories.

lilimarlene
lilimarlene

Lovely but doesn't last long. Almost no sillage at all. Frustrating! Any tips on how to make it last longer?

serenitylola
serenitylola

It is refreshing, feminine and classy which is acceptable to be used for an everyday use. However, it doesn't last as long but I still love it. I prefer this than D&G Light Blue and gone through two bottles :)

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

As much as I like Eclat, it just doesn`t last!
It`s very frustrating...
And sometimes the tea note smells a bit like tobacco.
:-/

Pampeliška)
Pampeliška)

In russian speaking countries this perfume has an every second girl.

Men are sure it's the best gift, so we just don't have to buy it)))!

lollsazz
lollsazz

I don't like it :( It's nice at first, but then develops into something very sweet (though not great sillage) and musky on me I get head aches from synthetic musk. The flowers are not very prominent on me - it's mostly lilac and something watery. I can't smell the green tea actually, but this smells some kind of non-sweet fruit instead. What is interesting in this is the very fresh veil this leaves after the wearer. I bought this some years ago, as my first self-bought, self-earned, real perfume, but I have barely used up half a bottle, and even while using this initially, I kinda had to force myself - it's just such an uninteresting smell to me - very "blanc", quiet, without an opinion... I don't know... it's maybe just too non-offensive to me. To me it has the personality of the "OK :("-meme guy. I think this might fit very young girls or people that really don't want to offend anyone, but I'd rather wear no perfume than this perfume :/

LieneHelena
LieneHelena

Late evening walk in last rays of sunshine after rain, fresh air filled with wafts of blooming lilacs and wisteria from garden. The Earth at this moment seems clean, even angelic... you breath in deep and know Summer is near. Simple yet so beautiful.

It's great for such a low price. Floral and sweet. Nicely composed, just a little bit everything, but nothing too floral or overwhelming. Pleasant lilacs, tea and nice peony.
Enjoyable, simple spring scent.
That would be a great scent to have!

lukafrod
lukafrod

"old fashion" smell.more "cotton" than fruity.lilttle bit nagging.

Sweet Sea Pea
Sweet Sea Pea

A friend gave me a tester of this EDP and I was excited to try it! It was a very hot day in the afternoon and I was pretty musky myself. When I tried on my wrist I got a cloying fruity floral which reminded me of a cheap body spray or air freshener. I decided to try again today on a cool morning on freshly showered skin and I got completely different results. Crisp, tart, softly floral and completely inoffensive. Quite green, ozonic, reminiscent of a dewy spring flower garden in the morning. I'm not sure how much I love it but my second experience is pleasant. It certainly isn't a strong fragrance, so if mildly sweet florals are your thing, give this a try. I normally love all citrus notes but the lemon in the opening is almost too sour for me. I don't get any grapefruit, and it isn't fizzy or zingy at all. However after reading the comparison to Moschino I Love Love, I would say it does develop into a similar base. I miss the grapefruit zing and I Love Love is more concentrated.

Tufinka20
Tufinka20

I´ve purchased this fragrance few days ago. My friend has it, and when I sprayed it on my skin, it was really pleasant so I decided to get my own.

Opening: Really fresh and floral, not disturbing, very light and pleasant smell...It may resemble to DG light blue but I don´t find it as similar as Moschino I love love. You can smell peony and green lilac and some fresh notes.
Middle tones are composed by musk, peony, petitgrain, chinese osmanthus ... To be honest, I can smell only the musk and peony. It seems to me like aquatic, neary ozonic scent that reminds mi DG L´Imperatrice (3 - anthology collection)...
Base is full of amber, cedar and wisteria. You can smell light amber tones and little bit of cedar.

This fragrance is as I mentioned before very pleasant, sophisticated, fresh and floral. I would recommend it for all age categories, from 14 year old girl to
40 year old woman. It is perfect scent for fresh spring and summer days.

Unfortunately, there is one thing I am really disappointed with...The longevity. I´ve bought 50ml bottle and I´m afraid I will use it up very soon. It is really soft scent and I can feel it on my skin only few hours. Like 2-3, so you have to spray it frequently.

I give 7/10 :)

ChaiLatte2009
ChaiLatte2009

It's ok, nothing special, It's a pleasant scent, but very very conservative. Basically a lilac bomb with a musky finish.

katmo
katmo

In my country this is the most popular female frag. Everyone has it, I smell it everywhere. It's a shame 'cause it's not a bad scent at all, just too popular. :(

Ioli19
Ioli19

Absolutely agree with cozycat, bought it for the lovely lilac note, it's beautiful! The tea note compliments the lilac nicely, and got compliments within 10 minutes, despite a low silage!.... But what's the point of owning a lovely scent that needs to be topped up every 30 minutes? I kid you not, my hand washes last longer!
Couldn't possibly justify repurchasing.. At this rate 30 ml will last 3 days!

CozyCat
CozyCat

It's lovely, soft and has a distinctive scent. I bought it immediately after testing it and was excited to make Eclat d'Arpege my summer sig, but unfortunately it's just too weak...it leaves a calming, subtle sillage for the first 30mins, after an hour it's a skin scent, 2 hours later I need to squash my nose onto my wrist to smell it...and before the 3rd hour it has disappeared without a trace!! I have body sprays that last longer than this. So disappointed, the scent itself is a beautiful, silky musky lilac with a subtle peach note and what smells like lemongrass (which I have growing in my garden) to my nose. I have to keep re-spraying myself with it throughout the day so it's too easy to finish up a bottle, and I won't re-purchase when I do.

ingvalid
ingvalid

Pretty bottle and it smells good too. The big drawback is that I think it`s a bit too weak and light for me personally. I also think sillage is weak. BUT, I have noticed that it lasts for long, which is great.

All in all, a good buy.

ranchorita
ranchorita

I am disappointed that this does not work for me, but I think lilac fans will be thrilled with this floral. Amber is listed as element here, but I didn't detect any in this fragrance, and there is a persistent, musky/powdery effect that makes the floral accord all the more pronounced. If this were grounded with more heavy resins or patchouli, it would have worked better for me. The bottle is pretty, and for people who love lilac, Éclat d'Arpege comes at a very accessible price. The friend I gave the bottle to absolutely loves it. :)

Mistress Eva
Mistress Eva

This is a very enjoyable perfume to wear. My favorite scents tend to be a bit dark and heavy, but this fits my lighter, more casual moods. This is a good feminine, inoffensive, office type of fragrance. The florals are beautiful and fresh, while the silage is modest so as to not annoy those around you who might be sensitive to perfume.

If you are looking for something that is entirely pleasant, pretty, and easy to wear, give this one a try. It may not be the most original thing I own, but I always enjoy wearing it and it fulfills the important role of a casual/office perfume.

SgtPepper
SgtPepper

This is one of my favorite scents!

I use this daily and it just makes you feel good and feminine. The only downside is it doesnt stay on as long.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Finally got to try this, light delicate floral, very soft and appropriate, reminds me of some other perfume, not an original complex smell,but very pleasant, close to skin with moderate longevity. Good for spring.

Orshi
Orshi

A masterpiece. I've never used this word before to describe a perfume, I'm very picky. If I was a man, I would fall in love with the woman who wears this. It reminds me of a romantic, pure fairytale. Stunning!:)

sugar.hristova
sugar.hristova

Just got this little gem. It was a blind buy and I couldn't be more happier! For me the strongest note is the peach blossom. At the dry down I could sense the lilac and the other floral notes. Reminds me of Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger which I also adore. Definitely gonna buy again!

iliketea
iliketea

Enchanting. Make me think of a sunny summer's day, the bees are buzzing and I'm surrounded by falling petals from soft, bright flowers. The first spray is strong and astringent--green tea leaves and a squeeze of lemon, and then the tea leaves (pun sort of intended :)) so that a gentle lemon remains. The flowers then bloom to create that enveloping, comforting feeling while the lemony trace gives it brightness. After the initial astringent burst, it is a very close scent, and I like it that way. The lilac colour is perfect in describing its gentleness and clarity.

xanman
xanman

This fickle pickle has finally found a signature!!! Eclat d Arperge starts off with a clean crisp burst of citrus and tea-- this unisex phase only lasts a moment then the tomboy develops into a budding young lady as the florals appear. Wisteria and lilac take the stage at this point - so fresh and intoxicating. This lovely bouquet deepens and becomes more mature and womanly as the softer, rounder notes of musk and cedar come into the picture. I love getting whiffs if this beautiful creation throughout the day. It both comforts and inspires me. One last note- unlike many if the reviewers here I guess I lucked out when it came to longevity.. Lasts at least 7 hours strong on me as I was complimented by a client at 11:30 am after applying at 4:30 am

veenuh
veenuh

This smells really good. Like a floral warm scent. But sadly sillage and longevity is weak. Even spraying a lot of this will never overpower and lasts 2 hrs top on me. Though I do love this fragrance I might not repurchase this due to its weak and watery quality.

lyjrox
lyjrox

I really love the packaging of this perfume! the transparent plastic box looks so elegant and pretty. It just seemed like something u can find only in fairytales.

Fragrant wise, being a fan of fruity-floral perfumes, this perfume is beyond my expectation. It is fresh, clean, lovely and sweet. Most importantly, the lasting power is great in my opinion. I tried the perfume in the store, came back home 4 hours later and the perfume smell still lingers.

i absolutely love it!

BritXOX
BritXOX

When I wear this I get these lovely lemons mixed with tea and something else. It lasts 4 hours on me and sillage is moderate so it keeps this fresh.

Many say that this doesn't stand out but to my nose it's perfect. It's a fragrance for spring and summer. Works also during colder season.

So it is a nice light citrus scent. Where does this citrus loveliness come from since it's not listed?

andacwandet
andacwandet

It was my sister's wedding perfume.She generally likes spicy or powdery perfumes but i said her when she bought that as though my choice.Since then, it impresses me.

lirael00
lirael00

Lovely, but nothing special and on me it doesn't last long. I feel like I'm covered in violets when I'm wearing this and I'm ready to go to a Sunday market to buy some flowers. Definetly a spring type.

TRACTATUS
TRACTATUS

I dont smell anything special in it. its another average summer fragrance for me. on the bright side I would recommend it to quite perfume lovers who also like musky type of dry down. this one has a fair bit of musk in it which makes the dry down not so boring. oh well.

OH AND THE BOX HAS REALLY SHARP EDGES TRY AVOIDING CUTS.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but I do not get the comparisons to Light Blue at all.
Apologies to all Light Blue fans, but to me it smells like a rabbit cage. Cedar chips and sharp, bitter, urine-like citrus notes.
Arpege is soft and musky. The lilac is very muted. A real lilac tree smells heady and can be almost overwhelming. This is diet lilac.
Peach blossom & osmanthus provide a fruity, apricot like impression. I do get a bit of cedar, but I have to look for it.. and almost no citrus.

Juliana6
Juliana6

I'd call it "Spring in the bottle". Sweet, fresh and airy everyday scent for women of all ages.
It's strange, but I get a juicy fruity (even mouthwatering) scent -sour, fresh apples, red berries and maybe a bit of melon. Where all that come from?
Reminds me something between Armand Basi "Frozen Rose", Nina Ricci "Nina" and Salvador Dali light, subtle, aquatic perfumes.
Quite long lasting and office friendly, but not for me.

Lumira
Lumira

My sister loves this, and it smells really good on her - a clean smell - I could smell grapefruit from it. Enthusiastic, I tried it on, but was disappointed - on me, it smelled nothing like that clean grapefruity scent, but something artificial - caused me a headache immediatelly and coudn't wait to wash it off. Bought it for sister as a present, but would never wear it myself.

melzy
melzy

Éclat d'Arpège is a soft, feminine, spring-like floral. It does bear a fleeting resemblance to Light Blue - most likely due to the inclusion of citrus (leaf) and cedar.

To my nose, EdA is predominantly a lilac-musk scent, with little sparkles of tea and blossoms intertwined. It wears close to the skin and requires re-application every few hours.

In a nutshell: it's fresh, light, and it would be difficult to offend somebody with it. The simple beauty of this fragrance has knocked my previous signature scent out of the park. This is now my new signature. I can't get enough of it.

MoniqueH
MoniqueH

A clean scent, on me it has an almost artificial characteristic, almost too clean but, not soapy either. It's a "safe" scent it doesn't really stand out.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

I had this on order as a blind buy. I found a store with a tester today and have to say all I can smell are lemons even though they're not listed! Cancelled my order.

trishtan
trishtan

Nice fragrance. Unique packaging, the color purple & delicate scent. Fresh, powdery sweet lilac, musky. Like end of the spring days, when the summer sun slowly appear. You can still feel the fresh cool morning air of spring day, but you can feel the spirit of summer lights inside your heart. Good longevity too.

luxlover

This is one of the perfumes in which I can't figure out if I like or not, probably the most ignored bottle in my stash but I still like to give it several chances.Flowery and citrusy at the same time. The citrus opening is strong but dries down to a soft floral with hints of musk. Different layers of notes and yet it smells nothing special. It is a fresh scent but lacks the character, it doesn't match the bottle design in my opinion.

nimiel22
nimiel22

To me this smells clean and fresh, faintly smelling of musk; like hot cotton towels straight out of the dryer.

knife
knife

When I decided to order this fragrance
my expectations was high.
This is nothing but fresh on me!
If you cock and spill some cream on your skin
and don`t have time too wash it away immediately,
you have a awful sour skin,the clothes go straight
too the washing machine if you are unlucky and
spilled on them too.
Unfortunately the same Sour cream scent with
Dalilight which for me is twins!
I don`t have a clue which notes crash and
make this so awful.
For the record,Light blue is heaven compared too
this scent,who I like but just like...!

carollyncheeyen
carollyncheeyen

Beautiful scent.
My sister first introduced it to me, stating that she hates sweet sickly fruity perfumes. I loved the pretty bottle with the lilac content.
Took a sniff and went on to buy one for myself, am using my second 100ml bottle now. :) Sure to repurchase this item.
It is fresh, floral and chic.
I hope it will not be discontinued ever.
However, for an EDP it really doesn't last very long. Wish it would have stayed on longer. Heck, I wish it would stay on whole day whole night. XD

leong.rita
leong.rita

I was looking for a new scent. I was looking for a floral scent which is not too heavy. Previously I was using Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet which did not last long. It was gone after an hour. I wanted to get the Burberry Brit Sheer but it doesn't smell nice on me. The saleslady asked me to try this Lanvin perfume. She sprayed in on my wrist and it smelt like plastic. But after a few minutes this perfume smelt absolutely amazing! My students told me that I smell really nice.

I love this perfume and I would definitely repurchase this.

iris621
iris621

while this is a nice scent, very delicate and feminine, the lasting power is too weak

Orsyna
Orsyna

i am looking for a good present for my mom.Is it good for her she is 50 above.She like light musky scents.Is it not too much flower fragrance?

Dominique124
Dominique124

I find this soft and feminine, great for daytime wear. Its a firm favourite.

Nessy
Nessy

Lilac, Lilac, Lilac and a little bit Wisteria, on a beautiful amber bed.
It is sharp and sour, but represents femininity well. Soft like silk, delicate like a flower petal.
I'm covered with "the cloak of Spring", all day long, when I wear this beauty.
The bottle is adorable...simple, but sophisticated.

mac
mac

Soft, elegant, and understated. I'm lucky this scent blends with my chemistry so well. At first spray, the scent reminds me of D&G but it evolves into something more unique. Less citrusy, but a balanced floral fresh with a hint of musk. Clean but not generic. I am puzzled about the previous comments about the lack of longevity -- the scent keeps close to the skin but lasts me a whole workday. It survived a rigorous test in a tropical setting: about 10 hours which consisted of running around the city and a 5-hour plane ride. I never gave another thought about the fragrance until the end of that day when a lady sitting next to me on a bench just had to ask what scent I was wearing, she said i smelled so wonderful.

Maodo

Miraculous! This perfume gets better and better by the day. I wrote earlier before that i bought it for peanuts (= a few bucks) in the drugstore and just wanted to give it a try without any expectations.
Believe it or not, but it belongs to one of my favorite perfumes now. The musky scent is gorgeous, soaked by flowers of lilac and purple. This perfume is definitly underrated considering the price. The price was cheap, but the scent in this cute little round bottle is not. Wearable every day and suitable for any occasion.

6scents
6scents

Fresh, soft, clean and classy; it's step up to D&G's light blue. Wear this as my everyday scent, good alternative to Bvlgari's Omnia Coral or Crystalline

marily
marily

Fresh, soft, clean, soapy scent!!!! It makes feel like I have just finished my shower,this freshness and clean scent....I think it's unique,romantic and delicate scent. Lovely and pleasant perfume

Eternal_x3
Eternal_x3

EXACTLY like "Laugh with me " by Benefit. I received this as a gift but I knew I already had the scent after I went through my collection of fragrances and sprayed laugh with me leelee.

Nussichka
Nussichka

Doesn't develop into anything special on my skin. I wear it when I want to stay unnoticed which is not so often.

gomt
gomt

Fresh, romantic, inoffensive - nearly boring. It's soft, clean, light and flowery. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I wear it now and then, mostly during springtime - because I love lilac. Such a shame it only lasts for about an hour.

Maodo

Funny, some perfumes are not that special but still manage to keep you sniffing on and on, because their smell is just too pleasant to ignore. This one too. A fresh floral but mostly fruity Peachy like perfume for happy spring and summers with an innocent breeze. Bought it last week for sale in an ordinairy drugstore for just a few bucks and I am happy that I don't regret it.

mihaela01
mihaela01

Nice but very soft,it goes away in one hour.It s fresh and inofensive,the lemon is very present,at least on me,then it s gone..

FleurDefendue
FleurDefendue

I honestly didn't like this one. Smelled dirty-animalic & of dusty, heavy floral on me. I tried wearing the tiniest amounts, but it just didn't work for me.

asta.ksivickaite
asta.ksivickaite

i loved the smell in the bottle. and it smelled amazing on a sheet of paper. but when i put it on my skin it was terrible. smells like grass or something. same thing with chanel eau tendre. it simply does not fit my skin and it is very sad. :/

szilviabartha
szilviabartha

Love it! Very feminine and soft scent. I keep sniffing my wrist and catch this wonderful scent in the wind... I am glad I bought it!

Siv55
Siv55

The very first spray of this is nice for about 0.3 seconds then all I can smell is something akin to the interior of my Grandads Morris Marina; absolutely repulsive vinyl seat covers, a barrage of pthlates alternating with the first smell of light/fresh fruit. Truly unequivocally disgusting for me. Have read Turin and Sanchez review of this and I totally agree with it one hundred percent. Warm vinyl. Just makes me feel sick. Sorry.

Vampiris
Vampiris

gorgeous packaging, the pretty crystal lid, the ring and the glass bottle, great attention to details.nice quality and design..light purple..perfect for this scent

it smells fresh and lovely..does remind me of D&G Light Blue..Nicee is the word you are looking for to describe it :)

mils
mils

Till now I only tested 2 scents from Lanvin but both surprised me in a good way. To be honest, Lanvin doesn;t produce complicated fragrances but it;s nothing I complain about. It actually brings only positives. The scents from this house are very likeable but yet don;t smell like the worst water from the drugstore. They;re crowdpleasers and that;s a good art of this brand. This one is wonderful spring time in bottle. Starts with sour green citruses (probably the petit grain) and I can also smell peach strongly. It;s very powerful and slowly blends with prominent peony and lilac. It;s floral with hints of fruit and smells natural which is great. When you overapply, it can easily fill up the room but as the time passes it settle closer to the skin but is still noticeable. It;s like your best cheering friend which is always by your side. Optimistic, delicate, natural, versatile, adorable. Mood uplifting too. :-) Very nice.

zu_misha
zu_misha

Wonderful spring / summer scent. Very lady-like and refreshing but in a very soft way, not your garden variety drugstore generic scent. Suitable for all ages without coming off as trying too hard. On its own the EDP longetivity is short but layered with the body lotion (at least on my skin), lasts at least 6-8 hours. Sprayed on my hair it lasts til the next morning :-). Definitely a repeat buy in my spring / summer rotation.

Damag
Damag

If I had to choose a single word to describe this scent I'd choose Gorgeous" although light and delicate, this beauty is quite potent, I love the fact that it is airy, light, sweet, fresh & strong all at the same time! I feel like an angel when I wear this, I detect a sweet mint note (very pleasant indeed)
I can see the comparison to D&G light blue but to me light blue is a lot sharper & spicy fresh whereas this one is sweeter & more enjoyable imo
although this scent is light and delicate (it stays close to the skin) it lasts all day on me & ppl seem to notice when I wear it & compliment me :)
this beauty is beign compared to many other frags but to me she's sweet, delicate, angelic, gorgeous & VERY UNIQUE :)

silverblue
silverblue

This scent was sold so well in my country that I had to have it in my wardrobe for archiving, but I actually transferred it to my younger sister as soon as I got it because personally I disliked it. I agree it is a very gentle scent which smells inoffensive and suitable for wearing in office, but it also unidentifiable and destitute of personality. To me it smells like a diluted Pleasure or something done halfway by Kenzo, and therefore lacks strength to make its own impression. In few words, it smells like a synthetic mess of nice odors which is short of rhythm and melody to be a great perfume, not to mention the lasting power is poor which is gone within 2 hours. For me, it is just another nice but shallow contemporary floral composed of artificial ingredients, cunning technique, little effort and feeble authenticity. If it was not sold so well in my place, I would not even have bothered to notice it.

Charomora
Charomora

Soft, elegant but not arrogant, easy to pull off, delicate but not weak. Romantic, a bit sweet, but still a distinguished floral. Recognizable. It's beautiful on a rainy day - it radiates a bit stronger and creates a wonderful cloud around you, making people smile. One of my best mood-lifters. Last forever on clothes. It's also a crowd-pleaser! Everybody likes, I've never heard a bad word about it.
I'm not a fan of florals and sweet-ish perfumes but here I am, writing a whole passage on how wonderful it is :)

sarage
sarage

I tested this today in a department store. I could not tell, whether I liked it or not, there were so many other fumes in the air.. Now that I am home, and I can clearly smell the scent on my wrist, I truly regret I didn't buy it! This is so lovely, soft, feminine..perfect!
It was on discount only today, but I am going to get it later.
The bottle is beautiful, too. This is one of the best perfumes I've tried recently.

beautyfan
beautyfan

just got it.. ok, this fragrance smells wonderful - very fresh and very feminine.. but it fades away so fast!! maximum 3-4 hours! a bit disappointing.. but smell itself is great..

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

The predominant scent listed here says Green tea, however, on my skin, the "green Tea" smells like water and does'nt last. Give this 2 hrs and I can't smell it anymore.. Well, I guess it really depends on your body chemistry. Sorry, not for me. :(

Chio268
Chio268

This is the prettiest fresh smell I've come across. Very clean, innoffensive, light perfume with a hint of sweetness. It's perfect for work.

I don't detect any sour, tart note in this one at all (thanks god). It's just very fresh and pleasant.

minalistic
minalistic

Everyone comments they love it, and at first I thought it was a nice flowery scent. Ok, no one can dislike this, but gradually it came to an intolerable note and I wanted to wash it off !!
It just didn't work for me and I say I hate it ...

Jeongwonlee12
Jeongwonlee12

used to be my favorite years ago. i don't know whether it's my taste or my skin chemistry that's changed but i just don't like it anymore. it just smells too sharp and overwhelmingly floral. plus this one is the most common fragrance in asia (i visit south korea very often.)

Serafit
Serafit

I bought it today, It's fresh, sexual, deep, sensitive.. In this parfume I feel smell of spring evenings... I like it's very much.

Lorevdv
Lorevdv

Just wonderful!
Clean, sophisticated, delicate, femenine, fresh, romantic.

lubaina

@s.maria-u can try J.D.pozo h.kiss sexy.on me its exactly like lanvin but a bit creamier ans lasts twice>lanvin.in colder days i can smell it whole days.plus on cloths it stays till next wash.

babylima
babylima

a combination of sweetness and freshness but i dont know what to think about this perfume. Sometimes it smells really nice, sometimes it gives me a headache. but considering i have margarines, i guess its better for me not to get this.

lisaueda
lisaueda

The best ever! YES!
that's my perfume.
like Fairy dust, kept in a magical bottle.
it's fresh but misty, since i have it i'm using it all the time, and people ask me what is the perfume i use.

It's Clean, classy, magical! totally, from a fairy tale!

fragscent
fragscent

This smells pretty much like D&G light blue of which I am not a big fan.

bakachan
bakachan

This is the BEST perfume EVER!!! I usually don't buy the second bottle but I bought 3 bottles this one. This is very elegant, feminine, soft and pretty scent. I LOVE it!

butterbean
butterbean

Wisteria & lilac. It is more sweet and floral with a light cedar note to add depth. This is delicate, feminine. I just love the scent of Wisteria its like a floral treat to the nose. That is why I love this fragrance.

It is in the same vein as D&G Light Blue . BUT - it is the aquatic and cedary nature of this scent that is similar only. They are different!

Light Blue is a much stronger cedar and citrusy (and clearly a unisex fragrance).

Eclat d'Arpege is a beautiful scent. I love it. It is different than Light Blue. Not a dupe at all.

Longevity sucks tho. - I am going to have to buy a bigger bottle.

Tsukinohime
Tsukinohime

When I first saw this perfume at a local retailer months ago, I was intrigued by the clear plastic casing and the purple color of the juice. I deecided to buy it immediately, without testing. Honestly I didn't know what to expect, but it turns out to be something that blows my mind! It's a breezy floral woody scent that reminds you of gentle winds blowing through a garden of flowers. A light, fresh sparkling perfume that is such a joy to wear at any time and place. I couldn't imagine anyone who wouldn't like this one. The only downside is the relatively short longevity. One must apply almost copiously to make it last long enough. But I do notice that it tend to have more sillage and lasts longer in colder environments, so I suggest that it be worn to work at an air-conditioned office or during nightime. Otherwise an elegantly composed perfume and is worthy of the house of Lanvin. This is my first Lanvin perfume, and if anything else from them is just as good, I am looking forward to trying them.

Baileys
Baileys

So, sad, I was looking for something floral, pleasant, soft... And this smells on me just like D&G Light Blue. I like D&G, I like this too, but on my skin smells just like lemon and tea, lovely scent, but not that "especial" perfume I was looking for :(
I'll enjoy this anyway, is clean, fresh but not fruity, elegant and soft perfume. Nice, but not floral on my skin.

s.maria
s.maria

i do love this perfume! Actually it's been my signature scent. soft, feminine, attractive and a little fresh. but unfortunately it's staying power is poor on me.. if you can recommend a scent like tis which has more staying power, please send a message to me!

cinsot
cinsot

Sometimes you receive your first real introduction to a scent via a total stranger. Their pleasing aroma captivates you until you can no longer withhold your curiosity asking that life-altering magic question and so begins the quest to make that thing of beauty your own.

That is how I met Eclat d'Arpege recently. A woman standing near me in a busy post office transfixed me with her striking aroma. She smelled of the prettiest, most feminine flowers I have ever encountered and there was something strangely carnal about that explosion of femininity as well. I turned to her and smiled telling her she smelt absolutely beautiful. She thanked me and told me it was "something purple in a round bottle, it's called Eclat".

I promptly acquired this little gem. It smells exquisite on me also! How do I know? I was waiting in line to be served at an airport cafe, when I turned around to look for my companion and locked eyes with the handsome young fellow standing behind me looking directly at me who later approached me to ask what I was wearing because he wanted to buy some for his girlfriend.

Interestingly I had sniffed Eclat on blotter many years ago completely oblivious to its allure.

Ladydebra
Ladydebra

I love this! I tend to alternate between this and SJP's 'lovely', as my signature fragrances. It's soft, and a little powdery, and smells like you just got out the shower - warm, clean skin smell.
I haven't listed any notes for this, because I truly cant pick out what they are....it just smells very natural, and kind of reminds me of that smell, when you give someone a hug, and you get a nice scent from them, but not a perfume, if you know what I mean?
It's light, airy, breezy, and pretty, but not sweet or sugary. I think it smells very soft lemony, a little lilac, a little lavender, and something gives it a hint of bitterness. I wore this on my wedding day and loved it.
It's not long-lasting, but does leave a hint of something all day.
I originally got this because my sister in law won it in a magazine competition...I'm so glad she did. It's not a common perfume, and I wouldn't have picked it out and tried it.
The bottle is very pretty on my table too

Beypazari
Beypazari

This perfume is a miracle, it gives you this following wonderful experience...... You smell something lovely, delicious, mmmmmmm ohhhh superb ..........you ask yourself " where is this scent coming from, what is it, who could be this wonderful creature that wears it"............then that amazing rushing moment that you realize that the scent is coming from you........

swim_fatale
swim_fatale

Lovely on other people, absolutey meaningless on me. Too bad because I really like the scent. Very, very poor longevity though. Definitely not "my" scent. :(

emi

Yes, I also find Eclat d'Arpege similar to Light Blue and I Love Love.

Edit: Now I don't:)

kateybub
kateybub

This must sound odd considering the reviews here, but I get a big burst of harsh, sweet peach that makes my throat sore. I get a lot of compliments from others, and it doesn't dry down too badly but the initial sweetness lingers and I'm left with a headache.

simpatica
simpatica

love this perfume..it is fresh and powdery and I don't get tired smelling it on my skin. The only problem is that it is very mild. It doesn't really last. I wish the makers will improve the longevity of this perfume. I am sure more women will be happy.

sherylchan
sherylchan

I went through two big bottles of this, before calling it quits. I do adore the beauty of its scent, but it is awfully fleeting.

Fresh and light, it is crystal clear and soft. It is shy, yet peeks out flirtatiously when someone happens to catch a whiff of it on the breeze.

One of my all time favourite scents, but never going to use it again due to its frustrating lack of longevity.

czerwinski1
czerwinski1

Fresh,powdery,delicate,feminine,seducive-truly longlasting.I love this one,this is my top 3.

1nov
1nov

mmm very light perfume it smells ok

madeira_me
madeira_me

At first, I was atracted by the idea of this perfume: the love of a mother for her child. Then, I smelled it and I was convinced right away that this is a perfume that I could wear, so I bought it. Later on, I understood why I liked it so much and why I felt so connected to it: I was preganant (didn't know about it) when I found this perfume. I lke to think of it that it was the perfume mwe and my baby chose to wear!
It would be an amazing surprise if, in many years ahead, my son would offer me as a present this perfume without knowing the story behind it.

flora lee
flora lee

I technically like this but I don't think it smells good on me, it feels stuffy. Love the bottle.

xVal
xVal

My mom got it as a present.
I smelled it and really liked it.
I do prefer it on me since I feel like its for the younger population.
Can't argue though,this perfume is wonderful,very feminine and fresh. :)

lilac
lilac

It is a fruity floral. This should be a wonderful lilac, only that on my skin peach screams out loud and then they are replaced by a strong synthetic note of tea... It isYuk on me.. if you don't like fuity it is a no.-no

yilingl
yilingl

I'm so in love with it that I write my review on the second day after purchasing it!! on my skin it has a lovely honey scent, or nectar, which makes it a little different from all the floral things. at first I was afraid it might be too mature for me, but I'm happy that it isn't!!

channmya
channmya

Strange! After 5 minute I don't get any notes at all. But my friends keeping saying ' Chann! You smell so nice' for whole 3 hours. Really strange.

LadyRogue

I had heard of this Lanvin and was many times on the verge of buying it but having read many negative reviews and -somehow- never having the opportunity to sample it, I always left it on the shelf in the shop.
Until one day I was in Paris and browsed a small perfume shop that had it on sale for a ridiculous low price for 100ML. Having never sniffed it I decided to buy and sample it in peace, and if it REALLY would disappoint me, I have good homes for fragrances that don't suite me, but, this is Lanvin, the same house that gave me my beloved Rumeur, Arpege, Oxygene and Jeanne! All wonderful and unique characters that I love and enjoy using, so, how bad could it be?

Before I get to the juice let me first comment on the bottle. It is -obviously- the same shape and basic design with the same logo (mother & daughter) as the original Arpege, except the Eclat bottle is see-trough and has some additions to the cap. Around the cap are two golden rings, one is bigger than the other, and on the top of the cap is a smokey solitaire rhinestone held by three prongs. Two wedding bands and an engagement ring are represented here.

From the Lanvin website:
"Art director Alber Elbaz designed a top that features two entwined wedding bands, symbolising love and the union of two Arpege perfumes, two periods, and the House. A powerful testimony to filial love, and love in general."

This symbolism also tells a lot about Lanvin's idea behind the juice; it was created to be romantic, tender, loveable, pretty and timeless. Is it?

Upon first application I really had a moment where I thought: "where is the perfume?" Smelling my wrists thinking: "this smells like it skipped all the note steps and went right to the drydown! A fleeting 'hours-on-my -skin', drydown! What happened here?"
I applied a second spray and decided to wait. As I went about my business I suddenly noticed a whiff of a wonderful soft and citric note! Clearly the Sicilian lemon lost all its shyness and was dancing on my wrists, then the petit grain and next a peach blossom shyly joined in saying: "YUM! Did you think we don't know how to evolve?! Mais non!!".

(I think this is the stage where most people compare it to D&G Light Blue, but to me it's only a faint memory of LB--LB is far more citrusy, a wake up! sporty, busy and edgy scent, whereas Eclat is more subdued and the peach blossom with petit grain notes tame the citric sharpness down to a powdery vibe.)

The quickly following middle stage is all about a lush peony on a bed of wisteria that is impatiently waiting for a lovely musk note (that somehow also drags along a delicious honey vibe!) to bring it to the dry down.
It's soft but not hard to notice, it does have character. It's a stubborn scent hiding in a velvet cloud. On my skin it opens up like a flower in a vase, one needs to give it some time and body-heat and if you're lucky, this Lanvin will enchant like a magical potion.

It is indeed a very, very romantic scent, lovely, addictive and well made, but, as the reviews below me state, this is a moody Lanvin that demands the right chemistry...but, IF you are a match with this beauty (like the rings symbolise) you have a uniquely, soft, yet full bodied french darling that is suitable for all occasions and seasons. I LOVE my Parisian bargain 100ML bottle and enjoy it as much as everyone around me. I hope the first or next time you try this, your chemistry will allow this scent to show you its true beauty, because it is truly, a wonderful scent.

Silage is: "It's like true love, you know I am here for you...one beautiful whiff after another". -- Longevity is (as I have discovered) much depending on how many sprays you apply: I use it on my wrists, decolleté, and if I really want to be engulfed, one spray on my shirt. This combination gives me about 5+ hours of magical yum. Try it BEFORE purchase! and give it some time to get acquainted with your chemistry, it worked for me, it can just as well work for you! Good luck! : )

akia vida
akia vida

Quite disappointing. Never thought I would say that about a perfume let alone about Lanvin, a house I love.

Faint, no sillage or longevity on my skin what so ever.
Smells like Light Blue by D&G on first spray. After about 20 minutes I am left with hardly any scent at all.

I will see if I can return it.

po
po

I normally can't stand peony. That's why I didn't sample eclat for such a long time... Then I realized that it's very well blended and not dominant. Just a whisper...
To be fair this fragrance is a whisper. Pretty much undetectable unless you come very close. But it's lovely.
For me it's the type of smell you get after a shower with an aromatic shower gel, very delicate and close to the skin.
It's a simple but pretty interpretation of green lilac and fresh lemony leaves with a little peony. What impressed me most is -despite the very weak projection- is that it smells very true to the real flowers. No trace of generic scent here.
Overall it's far from a statement fragrance but really pretty for casual wear and hot weather, it can never be overwhelming.

iflipcess0527
iflipcess0527

i get lots of compliments with this perfume, and i agree with some of the reviews, this smells similar to d&g light blue

WILSHIRE
WILSHIRE

When I went to my favorite place,
lady recommend that they recently
order this perfume.
I never tried Lanvin Perfume before.
This is really lovely,
charming,
feminine,
most delicate perfume.
I am really fall in love with
Lanvin Perfume.

etternax
etternax

This is one of my favourites as I buy lots of fragrances and then get off the smell. This one is delicate, flowery, green, but very very feminin. It is green tea that I really love in it, warm and sensual, not tangy or citrusy. The only downside is that it does not last more than 3 hours max. I really find that this have lots in common with D&G Light Blue. If you love one, you will def love the other.

skysongz
skysongz

I had taken a paper scent-stick from a sales rep in a mall and hadn't given it much thought after initial sniff: nice, but nothing special.

Later that day it had somehow fallen near the vent of my laptop and I kept smelling this lovely waft of creamy delicious fragrance. When I finally identified it as the sample of Eclat d'Arpege I went and bought myself a mini :)

dulcette
dulcette

this is the perfect smell, but projection and sillage are poor. staying power i would say is average rather than poor, as i can randomly catch whiffs of it during the day :)

fresh, light, floral with a sweet fruitiness that doesn't give me the headaches :) one of the few scents i can stand smelling on myself!

<3 my fav.
(◕‿◕✿)

tuturudka
tuturudka

It's fresh and nice, but it is a copy of Light Blue by D&G; Inferno Pink by Benetton; I Love Love by Moschino. So what's unique - NOTHING. I like it and that's all, too simple for my taste.

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

Beautiful Lilac..with its honey-jasmin appeal. The musk is very noticable. The osmanthus and peony are gorgeous. this one took me by surprise...as I haven't really smelled to many lilac perfumes. I was wondering where the honey note was coming from...just enough tea to ground the scent...I am really falling in love with this one. As the color in the bottle..so is the scent..

stella-00
stella-00

Amazing smell, very young, fresh and charming.
belongs to my category of after-shower 'mist', not a perfume ( light as Reumer 2 Rose, Hermes Jardins l Mousson, etc..)

Longevity- 0
Sillage - 0
Smell- 10/10

The strength = to perfume colour - that is watery-pale 'barely there'. And i speak abt EDP concentration....
Pity that such am amazing lilac example gets delapidated in my 'non-use' bottom box....

klmckendry
klmckendry

I was so looking forward to this blind buy.

Does absolutely nothing for me, so dull and boring, sorry to the lovers =)

I've worn it about 3 times and it's time to pass it onto someone else.

Imperio
Imperio

I love Eclat d’Arpège ^-^ // Soft + Clean + Fresh //

yettb
yettb

incredible! I really love this feminine and fresh floral lemony and not sweet! and it seems to last and doesn't fade to powder It is excellent and an all-occasion lovely one I love that it doesn't disappear on my skin like so many do this is a true gem of a fragrance

Na.din3
Na.din3

simply perfect. i bought a bottle and i love it !

vanja88
vanja88

This is simply a classic. Feminine, tender, i fell in love! :)

Very nice, light and tender floral fruity fragrance.

The floral notes of this fragrance smell like a romantic floral bouquet with the leading lilac note mixed with the osmanthus, peony, wisteria and peach blossom notes. The Sicilian lemon note brings citrusy freshness to this floral beauty. I only don't like different green leaves in this fragrance such as green tea etc, I would love this fragrance more without them for sure.

I love the floral tenderness in this fragrance most of all. It's really charming and romantic! And the lilac note is just amazing!!!

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

Love love love this fragrance!! This is one of my all time favs!!! I agree with what everyone is saying about staying power. This doesn't last on my skin but I love it so much I buy bottle after bottle. Layering really helps and seems to last longer when I use the shower gel and lotion. I also buy the empty atomizers at Nordstrom's and fill them with Eclat so that I always have a purse spray with me. Don't let the lack of staying power drive you away. This is a really beautiful fragrance!!!

jventura489
jventura489

The initial spray is very similar to light blue but then starting maybe 20 minutes later it turns lilac. I love Light Blue and would love this if it weren't for the fact that it smells a little synthetic to me. Maybe it's because I love my Jo Malone white Lilac and rhubarb, that i'm being harsh on the lilac in this one. It is nice, and if you love Light Blue this would be an excellent summer night scent. THis smells very perfumey in the dry down.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Ok there's like 3-4 Lanvin Eclat d'Arpeges on Fragrantica, how do I know which one I actually sniffed? The one I sniffed today did not smell of anything at all. It was very odd. Just a teeny tiny slight non-existent citrusy whiff that disappeared in about 3 seconds :(

francesmay
francesmay

I got it a week ago out of love at first sniff.. used it yesterday and in two places that I went to, everyone complimented how good I smelled. They just couldn't resist to ask what perfume I was wearing.. I guess it wasn't just infatuation at all... It was indeed love... and it feels good to share the good feeling it brings!

viveka
viveka

This scent is so fresh, crispy & tea-citrony that you must feel clean & happy in it, there's no other way :) But there's something about it more, E d'A definetly has THAT classical, elegant note you can find on some chic, not extravagant woman with price'y, smooth, healthy look of wellness. That's it - classy, high-life, modern bourgouise'y.

A lot of ppl write that E d' A is soft, femine and powdery - not in my opinion. Not at all! Eclat d'Arpege is surprisingly sharp even harsh in its freshness, you can imagine transparent cube of ice & cristal knife, now you have picture of this scent. Once or twice it can even cause twist/sneeze in your nose, that shows you how edgy it can be.

But first of all it's classy as hell.

Annica
Annica

What a harmonious fragrance. I can feel the similarity with Light Blue, but this is less fruity and much more close to skin. Elegant, sophisticated and feminine. A wonderful and enchanting fragrance. I can imagine that it fits very well as a wedding scent.

imihelsone
imihelsone

Used to wear it every single day for 3 years straight. A very clean, citrusy, happy fragnance for young, smart girls. A nice scent for both day and night, good for an everyday wear, not in your face, a nice subtle, very interesting scent.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Lanvin Arpège Éclat d’Arpège is crisp, fresh, and floral. Crisp tea leaves, fresh peach blossoms, blooming peony, sweet osmanthus, and a touch of cedar for subtle spiciness. Perfect for a spontaneous yet classy woman!

natalia.arcan
natalia.arcan

I feel myself like me in it. Close associations with my past, that refreshes in my mind some perfect moments of my life, that can never be returned, but which I can go through one more time, just closing my eyes.. magical feeling.. Like my Alter Ego

tanjag
tanjag

Oh, this scent is simply fantastic, one of the best I´ve ever had, beautiful, fresh and feminine perfume that doesn´t cause a headache, absolutely perfect! First you can smell fresh green notes, little bit fruity, than lovely floral (peony, rose) heart and the base is also beautiful.. You´ve got fresh feeling all day long, for me it has a good longevity, simply it has no mistake! Highly recommend!

sionnach66
sionnach66

It changes quite a bit on my skin. Like a really long road trip of fragrances. It smells fresh, soapy, floral...it does indeed smell alot like D&G when you take the bottles and smell them directly. However, this has alot more depth and interest, whereas on me, D&G smells like lemon and settles into a citronella fragrance.

perfumeandme
perfumeandme

It's very refreshing perfume. Perfect for summer if you really like mega light scent. It has also a balance of fruit and floral. The only minus for this one is how fast it dissolved on my skin. The top note is memorable but due to poor longetivity and sillage, after few minutes I completely forget how it smells like especially when I'm surrounded by people who has stronger frag. I would've get it except the lasting power is poor, it's such a pity. Still a nice perfume though:)

EDP
EDP

One of my favorite perfumes. The only downside is it's not very long lasting. But it's a real pleasure to apply it over and over again! Love it!!!

MoKa

LadyRogue, it doesn't seem that lilac-y to me, really. I just ordered a sample of Jo Malone's Lilac and Rhubarb because the reviews say it's like standing under a lilac bush - so I'm hoping it smells that way to me!

LadyRogue

Q: I love Lilac but can never find a scent that has it noticeably to my nose. Does this one really have a good Lilac smell? I've been looking for SO long for a good one. *crosses fingers and makes a note to sniff*

@MoKa Thanks! I've never heard of 'Jo Malone's Lilac and Rhubarb'. But you had me at: "it's like standing under a Lilac bush" I will try this one for sure! :-)

MoKa

I got a sample mini of this, and was hoping maybe it was lighter than the real thing, because it has NO staying power on me. I'm sad to see that most other people have the same problem with it. I do see the similarity to Light Blue when it's in the bottle, but on my skin it's completely different, much lighter and subtler. I like it a lot but it just fades away too fast......sad!

SundayMorning
SundayMorning

So I have it. it´s a dull, fresh nothing to me.

I use it when im taking a bath, just to "use it up".
Im not even 26 but this one makes me feel waaay to old.

Agni
Agni

Fresco, para nada invasivo, excelente para uso diario en días de primavera/verano. Me encanta!!!
En mi piel casi ni sentí las notas de té, sin embargo lo noto muy parecido a Apparition Sky - Emanuel Ungaro siendo este un poco más económico y una buena opción alternativa.

Sophie.love
Sophie.love

One of my top 5. Fresh , not oceanic , not at all !!!!! Eclat D'arpege represent the freshness of spring flowers , the purity of mountain waters and the soul always cheerful, optimistic .
Longevity on my skin is 4 hours .
Positive vote .

On my skin this one smells identical to Burberry The Beat. I love The Beat - maybe this one is a little bit stronger.. But I think they both are alike. One big must for springtime. Soft, fresh flowers with a great splash of amber and musk.

På mig luktar den som Burberry The Beat, kanske lite starkare utstrålning på denna. Men jag tycker de är helt lika. Ett måste för våren/sommaren. Mjuka fräscha blomnoter med en härlig dos musk och amber. Inga skarpa eller skrikiga doftnoter.

sunshine2079

To Add: sprayed another squirt- loving the peachy fresh floral top notes. It is NOTHING like D&G Light blue. D&G is far more citrusy and from a completely different family of perfumes all together. Lanvin is sophisticated day time and calming, D&G is a citrusy, for a busy social butterfly youngen/ teenager.

I have no idea what the others are going on about when they talk of vinyl....

Just wish the top notes would last a bit longer, but then I do like to layer it up during the day, so problem solved.

sunshine2079

I LOVE this one. It is one of very few that I use on a continuous basis and actually finished the bottle before buying another. The only other perfume I've used in this way is Lubin Gin Fizz.

A great day perfume, dries down to a warm sweet ( not sickly) scent that enhances your natural skin scent.

Smells very clean and I love it!

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

At first I was a bit anxious as it was a blind buy and I read the reviews on here before opening the box... But I am very pleased to see that I actually like it a lot!

right away it was warm lilac and sparkly sweet lemon, as promised. Not the acidic repulsive generic fruity smell I was expecting at first sniff (think Jeanne, by Lanvin... gross berries, a definite scrubber).

I love that it is completely different than what I would normally wear. It makes me feel... younger. It does smell like a more refined version of a Clean perfume or drugstore deodorant. Which sometimes, is all you want. Not in my top ten but I will definitely wear it. Can't wait to see the green tea leaves emerge from it!

Veronicajg123
Veronicajg123

I dont think anyone can ever smell this and not like it. It is that good. So amazing to me. I bought it because it looked cool i didnt even smell it. It was a good surprise

threshique
threshique

This is the only fragrance I have ever bought the first time I smelled it. Love at first nose contact.
It is somewhat sweet floral but at the same time it balances the sweetness with a freshness (tea?) and a litle bit of some sort of powder at the same time. I find it light, sophisticated and the drydown is warm and gentle, not a musk-overload.

4 years later its still an ongoing loveaffair...

Migalex
Migalex

No doubt it smells nice, but after a while I find it boring. There are hundreds of lemony floral fruity perfumes like this one, although as for the scent, this is one of the best ones, not too lemony, smoother. I find it too weak, and perfumes this weak end up being extremely expensive. Projection is not bad nor is the lasting power, but overall it is quite weak. A very good perfume though.

atv315
atv315

How I ADORE this fragrance. It is one of those few fragrances that I can't imagine ever not loving. It is natural smelling, sweet without being heavy, fresh without being harsh, soft without being boring, it is not an overtly "sexy" perfume but guys compliment me constantly on it. It is unique yet I everybody seems to love it. It is definitely a warmer weather scent but it definitely wouldn't be out of place during winter. The only thing is the HORRIBLE longevity. I was SO DISAPPOINTED when this scent just disappeared after an hour or so. It's not even the money but I just hate reapplying perfume (carrying it with me, feeling like I don't know if I'm putting too much on)...I like to apply once in the morning and be done with it. I looked far and high for a similar scent and have yet to find it. SUCH A PITY...I wouldn't change a single thing and would have found "MY SCENT" were it not for the poor lasting power. People have said it smells similar to Light Blue but I personally don't get it. Light Blue seems artificial and IMO lacks the softness, the sweetness and the subtlety of Eclat d'arpege. Bulgari's Omnia Crystaline comes pretty close although it seems less unique to me...and I am also not impressed with Bulgari perfumes' lasting power in general anyway. Anyone with any suggestions, would love to hear them :)

Nadia Beatriz

I was wearing this one,one of these days, and a friend told-me "you smell lovely,it´s crystaline for sure" and I introduced her lanvin, she said that it smells like Omnia Cristaline on me, maybe because it´s fresh, she loved it.. and so do I :) Everytime I wear this I love it even more ;) And in my skin it lasts everyday a very good sillage and longetivity as well.. I´m so happy with my lanvin, this was definelly my best blind buy ever <3

MissButterfly
MissButterfly

It's adorable! It's light,with intensive tea-leaf scent but I smell it all day. It's so pure, fresh, clean...brilliant.

I have the original Arpege parfum, and while this doesn't smell a whole lot like it, it retains the peachiness of the original, and frankly, it smells better than most of the fruity junk that saturates today's market. It's a very original floral fruity, nothing else like it on the market. If you love peach and lilac, you should definitely give this one a chance. It's fresh and clean and perfect for summer. I don't think this smells like Light Blue, personally. Light Blue doesn't have the peach or lilac.

Update: Sillage and lasting strength are pathetic =(

gracious
gracious

I love it. Eclat is fresh, sweet anda lovely.
Good for summer.

Anna_Maria
Anna_Maria

I also agree that it just like D&G Light Blue, but drydown is a peach, which seems so sweet synthetic to me that I feel sick to wear this, I don't like much light Blue also. It's light and fresh but annoying when wearing the whole day.

Nadia Beatriz

This is another of the blind list I purchased this week.. I must say I love it, To be honest, this was the one I wasn´t expecting much, but I gotta say that it was the one that mostly surprised me, Like the user before mentioned this one it´s very easy to like, or even fall in love, like I did, I hope with the time this doesn´t become boring like some users mentioned, I´ll try not to use it all the time for enjoy it always like I do now, I´m glad I bought this one ;)

Edit:
This is the third time I am wearing this one, and is kind of weird, because It looks pretty much like light blue dolce and gabanna.. I saw that someone already mention this, but in my skin, I totally agree with that.. It´s not the same,but very simmillar, Well I don´t mind.. I like both, but I prefer this one thou..

Fresh and lovely, sweet, floral and very feminine!
Eclat is truly like its name!
It's longlasting and you need to spray with care, because it is quite powerful in its kind.
I call these ones "the tenacious innocent".
If you wear with sense you will enjoy your own perfume as you move around and people will smell delicate little clouds of a misterious yet subtle scent!
Wisteria seems to be the dominant note here, but there is much more in light nuances around wisteria.
Good for summer if you like warmer scents in winter, still you want to smell feminine and not citrus-y in warm weather.
I don't really see the comparison with Light Blue, because Eclat is more subtle and high-tuned, while Light Blue smells more fruity and slightly gross.

Victoria Eugenia Carriles
Victoria Eugenia Carriles

Exquisito ¡me encanta!...Es floral, suave y fresco. Siempre que lo echo, me pregunta por su nombre, aunque lo unico malo que le encuentro a este aroma, es que no se mantiene fijo por más de dos horas.

miyavi.miyabi
miyavi.miyabi

This is a perfume that's easy to like, I like it at first sniff! However, I also found out immediately that this will not be my signature scent. I do think it's memorable enough but it's boring for me. It smells fresh, clean, and floral. Nothing wrong with that but there's just not enough 'oomph'. Also, I can't detect a fruity smell at all.

The scent couldn't be detected by the closest person to me after an hour (or even less). It's just sitting on my skin only detectable by me when I sniff where I sprayed but I can still smell it faintly after a day.

Overall, I like it but I don't love it. 3.7/5

Biliana

Loved it first, then found it so boring and incompatible with my taste. Had to gift it away.

alina.vinik
alina.vinik

I like to use only one perfume and mixing isn't quite for me, so I have been looking for a "signature" scent for a really long time. Before I bought this I was using Idole by Armani but it still didn't feel perfect.
This perfume is amazing. I'm totally in love with it and I think it's the best perfume.

Aubynik
Aubynik

I received this as a birthday gift and initially I loved it. It reminded me of the lilac bushes outside my window which I grew up with. Their perfume would waft it's way in the house on the cool spring breeze and perfume the room with flowers and sunshine.

So I was thinking that it would be perfect for the spring/summer times. Unfortunately, this scent is too soft for my skin. It honestly lasts no more than 30 minutes (pity. I had high hopes for this one), but when I can smell it is soft and sweet and not at all cloying. It feels like you're strolling through beautiful gardens.

Can't see the similarities between this and light blue. Light blue is far too citrus-y and pungent to be compared to a delicate classy lady like this.

lubaina

It smells heavenly.so fresh,flowery and clean.It feels like cool breeze.Only prob does not stay very long.So i have to reapply it frequently.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A clean, fresh, mellow, laid back, breezy perfume but it does not last very long...

0- 15 secs- Nothing special

15 secs - 1.5 hour - Oh yes, this is nice, cool and laid back, a sister to Gucci Gucci Homme 2. It makes me feel relaxed and content. Projection ok

1.5 hour - 4 hours - Little to no projection, such a shame as lovebale scent and if there was more projection, then I would buy

Great scent, sexy and cool, but shame about lasting power

Hello Dears,

I have wondered about this perfume or in general, light and soft scents. I have noticed they do raise up your energies, gives energies and make healing. When Your soul needs some depth in path, then might comes more like oriental florals, vanilla, ambra patcouli based scents. This goes like this at least imho ;)
Eclat D´arpege is in same line than Daisy by Marc Jacobs is. Very soft, and light with beautifull flowers. I think this is good for work as well, and summertime. Its getting in Skandinavia Autumn right now, raining and leafs flying from trees... still Eclat D´arpege works out, makes lighter those more and more dark coming days. When we get near to end of the year, we have only few hours light time per day here in Finnland Lapland. These soft scents gives light... ahh and orientals gives warmth when we are turning to January with huge cold weather ***<3<3<3***

dianthus
dianthus

Beutiful fragrance in lovely bottle.
The opening blasts cheerful citrus notes(petit grain and tea leaf?)and this stage makes it blend of DG Light Blue and Moschino I Love Love. This is "happiness in a bottle" phase, then gentle petals of lilac and other flowers soften first impression(peony makes a link between fresh and soft accords), composition turns into "gentle feminie and elegance" phase. When it settles down for good it is warm soft and flowery. No gourmand sweetness, overwhelming last notes - perfect harmony. Like it, very much! :)

Blessed
Blessed

Oh Summer 2003

Cams
Cams

Give this one a shot! It's better than you realize - long after you think it has left you it's still lingers and others will notice! Try it and be pleasantly surprised!

ma jeddah
ma jeddah

perfect scent.....
my husband loves it when i wear this perfume..
so simple yet elegant....

meret
meret

I don’t now what it is, but to my nose it’s perfection. :)

It's like an ice-cold stream in sunshine..in high mountains, thin air and breathtaking view. It's to my nose what Chopin suites are to my ears. :)

And despite the fragile notes it behaves like a true parfum – sillage, longevity, grace and character – it’s all there. A divine fragrance!

(Ah, and now I know what I expected Moschino Funny to smell like.)

Pinni
Pinni

I already fell in love with this for a moment but after testing it in the store a couple of times and finally trying it on a few days ago I already got tired of it! Maybe it didn't work with my skin chemistry as it could have. On my skin it started feeling soapy after a while and that's when I got enough of it. I remember loving the lilacs at first though.

Conclusion: Lovely scent, very clear and floral. Turns a bit soapy after a while though that can be because of my skin. I hope other people don't lose it's charm as fast as I did! It was a pity as it started out so nicely.

blueberry
blueberry

Bland, bland & bland.
Eclat d'Arpege has nothing to do with the grand and classic Arpege - it is feminine, quite transparent and clean, light and suitable for summer schorching sun; it may work as a refreshment after working out, like a body mist. It stays on my skin surprisingly long for such a delicate fragrance (a few solid hours). The tea note and lilac are most prominent for me.
The problem is that it is so predictable and boring that I will gladly finish this off pretty quickly.
It is neither bad nor good, just leaves me completely indifferent.

Lynn-zg
Lynn-zg

one of the best smelling perfumes i've ever smelled and had (3 times):)
fresh, romantic, gentle and oh so clean.
everybody was asking me about it.
unfortunately, doesn't last long.

Roqfort
Roqfort

One of the most beautifull scents I ever smelled. Sexy, light and fresh. I'm a man, but I'm starting to use it. I soooo good. And I'm not gay ;)

karepula
karepula

Very nice and clean, not overpowering, but rich floral smell. I gifted it to my Mom and she like it a lot, as much as I am, apparently, because my Mom is in her 40's. The smell opens with noticeable lilac note and other flowers. I would recomend it for spring or summer, beacuse of it's clearence. Long activity is medium, about 5 hours. Like it a lot.

gsp
gsp

This smelt so nice on the paper. The opening is fresh and clean with lilac being the most prominent note. The lilac I associate with this scent has a light colour just like the one currently presented here among fragrance notes.

But then it suddenly got worse. The middle notes contain something that does not agree with me. I was not able to identify what it is. It smell like some kind of chemical (yeah, I know this description is not really helpful). Siv55 mentioned warm vinyl. I don't really know what it is but I just don't like it.

The unpleasant smell slowly fades and the dry down turns green floral on my skin. I can clearly smell green tea in there.

As for the numerous comparisons to DG Light Blue: I can see the similarity, too. I would not wear any of them but I much prefer Eclat d'Arpege for its opening notes in which they differ a lot. The good thing for the fans of Eclat d'Arpege is that it is quite economical (100 ml from 25 EUR here in the Czech Republic). Now it’s three and half hours since I sprayed it on my forearm and it seems like Eclat is not ready to say goodbye yet. That’s why I don’t think its longevity is too bad.

P.S. Four hours and the green tea is almost completely gone and I smell mostly soft, delicate flowers, a little bit powdery. I like it a lot. I’m confused by this perfume. I wish I could skip the middle phase which is really quite annoying for me.

Thandar
Thandar

Although it is not special,it's OK.It does smell like 'Versense by Versace' and i like all of them.Light,fresh,clean,simple and summery for me.

ednafrau
ednafrau

i was looking for a soft, peachy fragrance for the summer that was fresh yet elegant and i found eclat d'arpege. it's a really lovely scent, but unfortunately its lasting power is very poor. it really is too bad they didn't invest in a little exra farnesol, it would've upgraded this perfume to a must-have :P

KaseyC
KaseyC

i was first attracted by its bottle. love it purple and the gold print. it looks so elegant and chic to me. then i tried a spray on my wrist and it smelled sweet first but soon it smelled pure fresh and romantic. perfect for romantic occasions but also nice for every day and night :)

sarita
sarita

This perfume is amazing. I love it very much. You can use it every where because it is fresh and has a very nice beautiful smell

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

'Delicate, fragile and angelic' pretty much sums this up. This was an extremely pretty perfume,much more green than I thought it would be for a floral fruity. Quite light, which is nice, it doesn't smell perfumey. This is the nicest green tea note I've come across, with a very lovely lilac.

Chocolatedog
Chocolatedog

I like this scent a lot. It's light but lasts all day on me. It reminds me of light blue without the strong citrus and bleach notes.

domenicamartinello
domenicamartinello

I have found the mature, sensual "Light Blue" of my dreams <3

Yes, at first you are reminded of the D&G classic, but really many elements are so different... it isn't citrusy but more floral and soft. Not powdery or soapy, but more silky. The notes blend very well, the lilac is amazing.

Also, great cedar note. I love how it's feminine and beautiful WITHOUT being immature. Love.

TigerEyes
TigerEyes

Wisteria and lilac softened and lightened by tea leaves. A lovely summertime day time fragrance. I sprayed some on and went to enjoy some coffee outside and it was like sitting in a soft envelope of spring. To my nose, it felt like I was next to a blooming forsythia bush. Very pretty, very feminine, a nice summertime "quaff".

musicaficta
musicaficta

Eclat d'Arpege is all about wisteria. This flower imparts a fragrance that is subtler, sweeter and less indolic than that of its very distant cousin, lilac. Perhaps this is why Eclat has such a fresh presentation about it. After the wisteria is through blooming it waves "hi" to the peony and they both take off together, leaving behind a light musky odor.

Something about this fragrance reminds me of Creed's Spring Flower, yet I'm confounded as to why. It appears that they have very few, if any, notes in common.

Eclat has been placed in my "like" category, although based on its fragrance, it rightfully belongs in the "love" category. It falters because the drydown lasts about 20-30 seconds on my skin. Planned obsolescence has come to the perfume world!

laurika
laurika

well this one i bought maybe 8 times, and i would buy it for sure again and again...love the smell..and i got many compliments, fresh smell..not strong.. excellent for day..

bb3706
bb3706

I didn't think i would like this but i actually really do. A lovely feminine fragrance and perfect for me to wear to work. My new daytime scent and it's long lasting.

I.I
I.I

One word: extraordinary!
It's the kind of perfume that one will find hard to dislike, it's soft and very long lasting, it strongly smells like a bouquete of lilacs mixed with something sweeter. I can still detect the tea leaves and petit gren smell in it. Floral fresh, not powedery though IMO.
Very good quality for it's relatively low price.

greengrl
greengrl

When I first smelled this I couldn't help but think it smelled very familiar. Then after reading some of the reviews it hit me, this is very similar to Violet Eyes & Luscious Pink. The Peony, tea leaf and lilac are prominent. I would say this is ideal for the warm weather because it reminds me of ice cold peach iced tea.

tiffanykimwagner
tiffanykimwagner

Very close to burberry. I actually bought this fragrance because they had discontinued the distribution of burberry in my country. I liked it at first until I got pregnant and couldn't stand the smell of it after that.
This is the first fragrance that I ever purchased for myself...

Perfumenut1
Perfumenut1

The bottle for this is really nice as with most Lanvin Perfumes, however I'm afriad I can't stand the juice! I really gave this multiple tries, as I wanted to like it but alas, the curse of the lilac struck, a note that for some reason or another makes me feel nauseous followed by a bad headache. It shares some similar qualities as D&G LB, but is different in that I found it more cloying.

Biliana

I smelled it on a friend of mine and initially liked it... Bought it afterwards and now trying to get rid of it.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Very simial to Violet Eyes (Elizabeth Taylor) and Omnia Amethyste (Bvlgari)!!!

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

Soft,clean,quit, sexy,fresh , to who like trying something without fruity note but a little bit rosy :)

lapurrla
lapurrla

I believe this is the Eclat d'Arpege I just tried in a pharmacy and two hours later is going strong but I think it now smells just like Tracy by Ellen Tracy, which I already have. So I applied Tracy to my other arm and yes, I find them exceptionally similar.
Delicate and very, very pretty. But neither are for me.

olga1780
olga1780

It's interesting that everyone is comparing it to Light Blue. I think they are very different and come from different families....there is no citrus in Lanvin.

treenhe
treenhe

i so wanted to like this but i found it really cloying and a bit mumsy...i think it was the musk on me. i didn't smell fruit at all, just a heady floral that would floor me if i'd tried it in summer. shame :(

kay_dee
kay_dee

smell like D&G Light Blue ...:)

ivyheel
ivyheel

I just snagged a 1.7oz bottle of this at Marshalls for $25! This is a very light and fresh smell, with a prominent green note in the opening. On me it settles down as an extremely light floral. In fact, it is so subtle that I can barely detect it unless I put my wrist up to my nose. I do agree that it has similarities to Light Blue, but whereas Light Blue screams this whispers. It is much softer and feminine (although I also love Light Blue).

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

A friend of mine made me smell it and I loved it! But I cant really say anything else cause I didn't try it on my own skin so I don't know how long it lasts or if I'd like how it settles down after a while.

Update: just bought it and at first spray, once the alcohol dries away, it smells warm and sweet but with a hint of citric at the end (maybe the tea leaf?) that makes it fresh and nice to wear in a discrete and comforting way. I'm really enjoying it! Let's see in a few hours;)

PS: after trying it a couple of days I must say I definitly love this fragrance but after a few hours I can only smell it on my wrists but it stays forever on clothes.

PS2: for the first time in years someone asked which perfume I was wearing... I'm recieving so many compliments! I LOOOOVE IT!

karmas
karmas

This is one of those fragrances that I loved but didnt last at all, It was also not as complex as I wanted it to be, almost cutsie... but its not unpleasant, i just wouldn't buy it again, the bottle is what really caught my eye and I think I bought it more for that than the contents when I really look back at it.

elenab
elenab

It is one of the most amazing scents i have tried. It is very soft, but has good staying power, and it brings tons of compliments. Probably, it is not too special, but it definitely deserves trying. Sometimes i don't feel it myself, but people arround still comment on it

seaofghosts
seaofghosts

I own my second bottle of this but I won't be buying it again. Not that it isn't nice, I've just grown out of it and moved on to better things. Probably the perfume I'd most likely wear to the gym. That sounds a little odd but it's one of those ones (these days, not prior) that is a here nor there perfume. Something you quickly throw on when reaching blindly for your perfume collection, something to spritz the room with before a visitor arrives. I think it would be perfect for a younger person (I'm in my mid twenties). They would really appreciate it as I once did. A girl that doesn't want a full fledged floral but something with a edge to it.

Val Fides
Val Fides

Smells soapy on my skin. Like fresh and clean body should smell but that's all! Nothing special.
However, my mum loves it very much :))

smellME
smellME

Tried this the other day, couldnt smell it at ALL,
so sorry - cant review anything I hardly smell.
Expensive water in a pretty bottle !
so dont blindby this if you´re into strong ones...

Marisa36
Marisa36

I can detect what I refer to as the "Lanvin" note. Not that I'm an expert, far from it, but there's just a certain element that my nose instantly recognises and adores. Eclat d' Arpege is a lovely scent, don't get me wrong, but I prefer Rumeur 2 Rose or even Marry Me. Fresh,romantic and very soft. Love Lanvin!

rainbow.owl
rainbow.owl

I tried this today in a shop and applied a big squirt to the back of my hand, but sadly I can scarcely smell it at all. when I stick my nose directly to my hand it seems the scent seems nice enough but I can honestly hardly detect it. what a shame! I was quite hopeful that I would really like it...

Anahi
Anahi

Really really nice fresh and crisp! Great for spring!

mimosabee
mimosabee

'Angelic' is the right word for this perfume. It is not very fresh but its a clean smell. I could use this everyday.

ps: I read some reviews of people who cannot detect fragrance on their skin. Usually it is not because of the fragrance's fast vaporization, its because the fragrance blends in your skin with your natural odor so well that your nose cannot recognize it anymore. So, next time, think about that :)

Overall, I give this fragrance 8 out of 10

Airy and soft and yet lost lasting. This floral fruity goodie is very friendly and easy to enjoy by you and whoever's around. Its more fruity than floral at the beginning and vice versa at the end. It can get a little bit soapy or powdery but it never become a major issue. It's easily given as a gift to anyone from any age. It's very likable fragrance.

emi

I can not detect this scent on my skin at all. It just doesn't smell! It disappears in a blink of an eye. How come it is an edp? And how come it suppose to have something in common with original Arpege? Shame on you Lanvin! How could you make something that week, poor and unremarkable as Eclat d'Arpege (or Jeanne, which is also very week and doesn't smell almost at all)? All I can detect in this scent is hint of citruses for few minutes, and that's it:(.

harlequin1572
harlequin1572

This develops unmistakably into bergamot tea (i.e. good ol' Earl Grey) on me. It's a lot more bergamot than tea, but it's not particularly flowery, and certainly not fruity (strange classification, since no fruit is listed, and no one seems to smell any). I got this because I was hoping to find my beloved lilac in it, but it's lost under the thick layer of bergamot. Very refreshing, but with my chemistry, it's identical to Versace Versense, which I already have.

kimberly
kimberly

Smells a bit like Covet by S J Parker. I like it a lot!

Hi,
This is Soft and Lightfull perfume. Sweet enough ;) I weared this some summers backwards. I got compliments from people walking behind me. So I think this is perfect on Summer time with warm skin. Or as a perfume after Sauna ;)

Vixie
Vixie

A disappointment. I really tried to find something beautiful in this scent, but there is too much stacked against it. It is nothing reminiscent of the depth and elegance of the fragrance it promises to highlight in its apparent airiness. It goes on with highly acidic peach notes, sharp and unpleasant to the nose. As it dries the pungency is less obtrusive, but equally as unpleasant, revealing little of the amber, musk or cedar if any. Then it is gone. The notes lack depth entirely and are overpowered by a synthetic commonness that has nothing to distinguish it from any other new, floral-ish fragrance out there. The bottle itself tries too hard to appeal, but falls short of true admiration or even the joy of a collector, with its pseudo-art decco cap and tacky bling on the top, unsuccessfully attempting to mix funky with style. Both scent and vessel give the distinct impression of cheapness - a marketing venture undertaken by Lanvin to put something quick and easy out there and boost sales.

For me this scent was a disappointment coming from the house of Lanvin, though I realise others will have had different, hopefully better experiences with this scent. If you do like it and it is good on you, you might find yourself reapplying every ten-twenty minutes.

Eleiria
Eleiria

A beautiful, sheer, youthful, romantic and a fresh scent which has always received me compliments when I wore it. It's pleasantly catchy and very classy. There is a nice citrus note keeping it fresh all the way -and that's what makes it similar to Dolce&Gabbana's Light Blue. Actually that was the reason why I bought this in the first place, but Eclat d'Arpege has a very different character, I realised it later. While former is energetic and cheerful, Eclat d'Arpege is soft and lovely. You can feel a romantic aura forming around you. I wore this in winter, in spring and summer and I can assure you that it's great in all of them. Even just one spritz in a room gets all the attention. And when it grows on me, it becomes even lovelier, shows its definite character and just enchants me. I love it.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I had the opportunity 2 sample this at Nordstroms while doing some xmas shopping... I like this one very much!!! I can definitely see the comparisons 2 Light Blue but this one is less citrusy and more floral...I also remember smelling this on an aquaintance at a nightclub and being mesmerized, all she could remember was the "eclat" part of the name upon me asking her... Now it all comes together 4 me lol...This one is definitely on my list!!!

ilyn1208
ilyn1208

in love at first sniff...

Dongning
Dongning

When I first used this, I found the fragrance doesn't stay long on my skin. So I put in on shelf for half a year without touching it. Now I wear it again, it's good, but that perfect on me. However, my friend likes it so so much.

scarletprince
scarletprince

This scent smells so delicate and feminine, smooth smelling even in the beginning. No fruity smell, definitely not lemony. Just floral. Really flowers in full bloom. distinctive smells of Green Lilac, Chinese Osmanthus, Peony, Tea Leaf. Downside? Non-lasting (lasts maybe around 3 hours). Great if you are one who needs to spray on a few times a day to freshen up as this would not irritate anyone's nose.

Thalia
Thalia

Sometimes you want a statement perfume, a unique, compelling, intriguing scent. But sometimes you just want pretty -- and Eclat d'Arpege is very pretty.

EdA is not really a "fruity floral" -- the only fruit I get is citrus. The opening is sharp lemon (too sharp, IMO; overspraying makes it unpleasantly prickly to the nose) which then blooms into gentle, sheer flowers. The scent is a transparent veil of damp, fresh petals -- sweet but not TOO sweet, too sheer to be powdery, and never heady. I don't get a green-tea note, but perhaps that's what gives the impression of damp freshness. Overall it's a gentle but not weak cloud of scent -- I'm surprised that some can't smell this, I find it pretty strong!

The woody drydown is gentle as well, warm, soft, and never cloying.

It's not intellectually challenging. It's not surprising. It's not revolutionary. But it's a lovely perfume that just plain smells good, and will please the people around you -- I can't imagine anyone disliking this.

seromoni
seromoni

It is a fresh, very soft, clean perfume. May be my daughter's teenage perfume. I think to use it on weekends. The bottle is very nice.

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

Eclat d' Arpege does smell similar to Light Blue. However, I can smell the lilacs blooming in the middle of Eclat d' Arpege and Light Blue is more lemon. I like the lilac scent of this very much. It's is a good day time scent, light floral.
The only problem was the clear plastic box that it came in was hard to open. It does make a good display case though. If you like lilacs and peonies in a bouquet then this Arpege might be for you. Another one with lilacs is Fifth Avenue by Elizabeth Arden. I would have to say that I like Eclat d'Arpege more than Light Blue because it's more floral .
This is more a perfume to wear to go visit your grandmother than a go out at night and party fume. Pretty floral but not rock your world or make a statement.

redrose
redrose

it is nearly like D&G Light Blue.A bit more sharper dry down.

araaustria
araaustria

just bought one for myself. at first, i was afraid to try it on me i wasn't so sure if the scent really fits on me and worst if it is too sweet which i really hate.. i just bought it on line and when i received the perfume and try it on my skin, i smell sweet but not to worry because the scent is really feminine, fresh and it suits for everybody.. i just like it and still in love with it!!

smellynich
smellynich

this is combined d&g light blue and versace bright crystal,its crisp with a touch of fruitiness

evelyn.www
evelyn.www

Well, i think i'll try it again, 'cause i couldn't feel anything citrus, just a little powder, with little staying power.

It was very light, nothing special. I can't find out why people mention DG light blue in comparison with this one, definetly it has nothing to do, at least on my skin.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

I would never in a million years have tried this one if a friend hadn't passed me a sample. Lanvin's original Arpege (both vintage and new versions) did not agree with me at all, and nothing about Eclat d'Arpege's notes suggests a fragrance I would choose to test.

To my surprise, I loved it at first sniff and finally bought a full bottle today.

Eclat d'Arpege is perfect for those occasions when you want to smell good, and you want others to find you pleasant-smelling, too. I'm putting it in the same category as Barbara Bui, Prada Infusion d'Iris and Avon's Sweet Honesty. Eclat will be a go-to scent when I'm not sure what to wear or will be in close contact with people.

Eclat is simply beautiful. A fresh peach note tops delicate wisps of tea, peonies from my mother's garden, a bit of rock salt, pencil shavings and a soft, musky amber. Yes, it bears some similarity to D & G Light Blue, but I find Light Blue to be common, loud and unpleasant at times. Eclat d'Arpege comes on with a whisper and blends with your skin to create a softly-scented aura. I think "floral woody musk" describes it better than "fruity floral."

The EDP has average sillage and better-than-average persistence on skin. The scent lasts for ages when sprayed on clothing.

xs
xs

The most innocent smell I came across with. Innocent, NOT childish. A very clean, pure, natural, refined and noble scent. May I add that it also smells "edible",sweet and a bit salty at the same time. like peaches and vanilla icecream with a dash of salt.

Sassy1
Sassy1

Another one that should be classified as a floral woody musk.
The 1st 5 minutes are slightly lemony with sweet florals, but it quickly bottoms out to woody cedar where it remains. To me, cedar is more of a cool or cold weather friend, too cloying and stong for summer.
I definately expected more stages and development from the notes. Instead of unfolding gradually, it goes from a delicate seedling straight to the full grown tree.

sarafirmino

for me, this is one of my top 5, simply one of the best scents ever made, smells so fresh and floral...

THANK U NATHALIE FOR THE WONDERFUL GIFT!

dina

A little bit citrusy, a little bit floral, a little bit fruity and a little bit musky = Eclat d'Arpege formula...

kaika
kaika

Wow, my first review and my beloved spring/summer fragrance!

I should start with the fact I do not normally go for the fresh soft florals.. Nor for summer editions.. And this one is, ironically, all that was said - refreshing, fruity-floral, perfect for a hot summer day - yes, but also... SO MUCH MORE!!!

It's actaully very different from all the other florals out there! Although I usually tend toward the oriental/woody family, I couldn't resist this one:) I would approach it numerous times, checking and doublechecking, thinking and rethinking, as it smelled so much unlike ME... Eventually, I had to give up, though:) Now, I'm running out of my second 50 ml bottle.. And will no doubt repurchase, as there's no other scent that'd be so bright, charming, uplifting, harmonious, and TRULY classy & elegant - all in one small round bottle:)

BTW. Unlike some other reviewers, I don't find the bottle particularly attractive, but the colour of the liquid is just AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL - reminds me of my happy childhood spent with my grandma growing lilac flowers...

Eclat d'Arpege is a really delicate fruity floral. I'm not usually a fruity floral girl, however I am impressed with this fragrance.

A little crisp, but mostly soapy and clean, Eclat d'Arpege won't attack you with any sharp citrus notes. It is perfectly balanced with the fruits and flowers coming together in harmony.

It is somewhat similar to D&G Light Blue, just without the strong lemon opening and the cedary, pencil shaving drydown. I prefer Eclat d'Arpege over Light Blue any day.

The fragrance has a slight aquatic feel in the opening, however towards the drydown the powdery woodsy notes deplete this sense of watery freshness.

Unfortunately this fragrance doesn't last very long, however I often find that this is the case with most fruity florals that are on the softer side. Despite the poor lasting strength I still recommend Eclat d'Arpege as a nice choice for Summer for those that want something simple and pretty.

bscentrum
bscentrum

I got a sample and really love , going to but a bottle soon,nice for sunny and warm days!

sarafirmino

it's one of my favorites of all times. i really want to buy a larger bottle :D
i really (REALLY )recommend it!

i think it suits modern women who want to feel a girly fragrance, even that they dont like floral fruity gourmand or barbie smells. and it really LASTS!

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

lovliest summer scent ever! flowery, powdery, delicious and sexy in a way! when i wear this feel like walking trough a lilac dreamland. this is my signature spring and summer scent since some years now. unfortunately doesn 't smell anymore as long on me as before, dunno what happened... maybe i m just too mutch used to it what makes me missing that thrill when i discovered it. have to reaply several times a day as an addicted ;)

The Fragrant Zebra
The Fragrant Zebra

I purchased this blind, and I just don't need another fragrance similar to D & G Light Blue. Eclat will more than likely end up with my sister, whom is glad to receive my unwanted fragrances. Try before you buy :)

zvoncica
zvoncica

I will start by saying that Eclat d`Arpege is unusual perfume, reminded me on facial creams and body lotions smell. I can smell lilac, citrus and tea notes in first few minutes, but no way near the masculine blast of acid lemon from Light Blue came to my mind. Eclat is light floral, simplistic and without any bothering, sweet or transforming note. You can wear this with ease in spring and summer time, with lasting time around 3 hours.

When I think of Eclat women she is fragile, polite and ultra feminine. This is refined modern perfume with everlasting classical spirit. Although it doesn’t suit me well, I highly recommend it.

Barney Stinson
Barney Stinson

One of my favorite fragrances to smell on a woman. So much better than D&G Light Blue which this one gets compared to. I can't see much similarities. This one is light, clean, comforting and fresh. Wear it for yourself on a hot day and you'll be amased. It smells heavenly. What a relieve to smell something this good in a world full of overly sweet women's fragrances nowadays.

9,5/10

ananda
ananda

Wow, this one really grows on you! When the lady sprayed it on me, I kept thinking "Where is it?" but after a while it started blossoming like a flower. And it kept going!
Very beautiful and well put together, but not my kind of scent.
I found it too floral, and sweet in a way I don't like. Not enought to wear... Something in it I found a little headache inducting, also.
Not for me, but indeed a lovely fragrance. The bottle is beautiful as can be!

Marki san
Marki san

I got a sample of eclat d'arpege to try it and I'm really disappointed. it smells just like light blue by D&G, which I dont like. eclat d'arpege is probably a little bit nicer and softer but I still dont like it. there is just too much citrus/apple scent in it

ECLAT D'ARPEGE (edp) opens with marked greenness and seems rather fruity but without being sweet. Unfortunately, the florals hit me as synthetic, with a real chemical tinge, and there is no true development: the scent just fades slowly away.

Aside from the beautiful bottle in which it is enticingly displayed, this violet-colored motley melange bears no resemblance to its namesake, the illustrious ARPEGE. What in the world happened chez Lanvin?
(j'aimerais bien savoir...)

dm8m
dm8m

eclat de arpege is a very sexy, subtle scent for women. a balanced fragrance, nothing too strong nor too light. it reminds me of an ex-girlfriend, it's her favorite scent.

h3lov3sm3
h3lov3sm3

Eclat is heavenly. I breathe it in and it's as if it keeps rising and rising like there is no end to it. And I would like to continue breathing and breathing it all in if not for my human limitations.

nile angel
nile angel

just got it today!
really pleasant lovely one :)

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

First, I was searching for lilac notes, found this perfume and placed it into the Select for Test group. Then we played a wonderful game on Fragrantica -- associate a scent with our favorite book heroine/hero. I love Jane Eyre, so imagine my excitement when I saw this perfume associated with her. My desire to try it went aflame!!

Then I was lucky enough to get a bottle in a swap.

I like this perfume, and I find it mildly addictive. I keep wanting to smell my hair again and again to figure out all its secrets which it likes to keep. The lasting power is pretty impressive, when I spray it in the evening I smell it fully the next day.

At first I get very fresh green notes. This is one of those well kept secrets of this perfume -- I cannot figure out what's in there. Definitely a tea note, like Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, but on a completely different background, not citrusy and sweet, but fresh and green. I cannot pinpoint what that is, but it's very pleasant. It's a little like cucumber, but not quite that. Upd.: I think I figured this out. It smells like lemon tree, with unpeeled lemons and leaves.

This lasts for about an hour or two, and then, oh then... then I am transported to my old house where I got married and where we lived first two years. It's May, and the heat wave hadn't hit yet, but the peonies are in full bloom, and I am lying on the ground next to the flower bed full of red sensual peonies and inhale their intoxicating aroma along with the fresh green notes.

My husband says that this perfume truly smells like our red peonies, and ours were so sweet that the ants will come and get lost in them, wandering around in the sweet floral smell... but I experience the same smell as very fresh and green still, the way I have described it.

And who cares that I cannot smell any lilac in it? I will be able to find another lilac perfume, but this one is truly unique. I can't wait to try this in May. I'm sure the warmth will bring out more in it.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Bought a mini unsniffed, just because I wanted to try out something.

Turned out that it's very nice perfume! Fresh, sour floral, balanced sweetness. It is kinda silky (a light purple one) and it defines word 'elegance' in it's own way. This one is more mature fruity floral, but everyone can wear it.

A bouquet of lilac, peony adorned by note of tea that is rather like s tone, it doesn't annoy or whatsoever.

Safe choice for work, I think, but also suitable for evening or stuff. Er.. or no, more like a daylight use, say to wedding :3

Kittycat63

This a pleasant perfume. It's fresh and light, slightly lemony in a watery way, very clean smelling, but nothing very special. It doesn't last too long on me and seems to almost evaporate after a few short hours. Although I quite like it, it's not as amazing as I had imagined it would be from all the glowing reviews I had read about it and I always feel a little bit disappointed when I do wear it, which is only sporadically.

JungleGenie
JungleGenie

totally love this one,including its bottle and color and scent,especially the top note, so fresh that it can bring you a good mood for whole day! But as a EDP, the staying power is poor.

falovalo
falovalo

Fresh, clean, light... these are all adjectives that fit Eclat d'Arpege perfectly. I smell citrus even though citrus isn't listed as a note. Since the scent itself is fleeting, you'll never feel overwhelmed while wearing this.

The comparisons to Light Blue (I'll throw Moschino I Love Love in the mix too)are spot on. They're almost identical.

Kittycat63

It's a nice perfume, fresh and light, very clean smelling, but nothing very special. It doesn't last too long on me either and seems to almost disappear after a few hours. I do like it but it's not as great as I thought it would be and I don't wear it too often.

Szonja
Szonja

I had an EDP version of this fragrance and liked it for a while when I realized that this perfume didn't suit my age. It is rather for women in their 30s-40s. The other thing that I realized that it is a very occasional scent, and I felt myself unconfortable with it in casual times.
Anyway it is a nice fragrance, but could cause a headache after a heavy usage.
Love the bottle, the Jeanne Lanvin symbol, the rings on the neck of the bottle and the gem-decorated cap.

dina

First of all, it has nothing to do with the original Arpege. A total different frag. belonging to a tatal different category. Many people compare it to D&G light blue, I don't see the resemblance.
It's a citrusy-floral fragrance that would fit perfectly hot summer days, office wear. A good and original fragrance. The staying power is kind of poor on me :(

jadin1618
jadin1618

I bought a 100 ml bottle of this fragrance and I'm so happy with it because it blends perfectly well with my body chemistry and I get complements every time I wear it. best part is,my hubby cant get his nose off me!

As for the people who say its not lasting.. Well,I dunno but in my case,sometimes I couldn't smell it anymore after an hour after spraying but everyone around me can still smell it even if its like 8 hours after. I guess we all tend to get immune to the fragrance we're wearing after an hour or two of wearing it..

lillybee
lillybee

True to its name (éclat means burst or sparkle) the first sheer, clean, sparkling and fruity notes of Éclat remind me of a cross between Bvlgari Amethyst and Ghost Sheer Summer. The fragrance is a fusion of a gentle but fresh floral note like lightly scented linen or soft cotton and a distinct fresh apple aroma.

When I wore it in winter, it felt joyfully summery and fresh and had a more uniform, warmer veil of baked apple infused with a creamy green tea aroma. In summer, it feels more citrusy and floral like the smell of propolis nectar, only subtly though so it never becomes syrupy or cloying.

After the top notes have dies down the fragrance turns more floral and creamier but is still showing its very fruity, almost edible distinct lilac-apple scent which mingles with white flowers and the rosy aroma of peony. The crispiness of Eclat softens slightly after an hour when the lilac and peony floral notes take over. throughout.

After 3 - 4 hours I start getting the unmistakeable musky base which sits on a wafer thin layer of light, powdery and refined woods and amber. The skin-flavoured musk and gently-spiced warm amber give out out a radiant, slightly woody and subtly sensual aroma.

The only criticism I have for Eclat is its staying power. In warm weather the floral notes tend to evaporate in a mere 3-4 hours though the delicate base notes still linger on throughout the day.

Éclat is a unique, fresh, sweet, ageless and delicate fragrance of with a complex, rich but light summer blend that's just as delicious all year round.

suway
suway

Eclat is soft, delicate and sweet.sad thing is that it dosnt last long. but i still love it

hanayori

including in E'clat !!
LUV THIS ONE !!

joliefille
joliefille

love this one! the only trouble is that it's not long lasting. i first purchased a 30ml bottle that got over quite fast. so i bought a 100ml bottle and that's also half now.
but a very sweet refreshing smell, perfect for summers. i think Nina Ricci's Nina smells a bit like this but only sweeter.

aquairis
aquairis

great perfume!!! so so so nice!!! haven't found any perfume better yet

shiela0103
shiela0103

everywhere i go, people compliment on this!

sharyssa

Bought it and I got it for $7.00 a 1.7 oz because the plastic case was missing so I got a discount.I like this and even the sales lady said it smells good.Only thing is the lasting power! But why do all the purple fragrances smell good? Maybe a lucky color for good smelling fragrances? Is there a lotion for this scent?

VodkaorLSD
VodkaorLSD

At the very first sniff, this perfume reminded me of of my mother's skin: silky and smoothy. It is so warm and heart-touched. I love it so much and I'm grudging using it up.

Goes on very pretty and sheer, with touches of tea under the floral elements, but it dries down into a watery unexciting floral on me. Not a lot of character at the end with my chemistry. I can see it working very well on another person, though. Delicate and sheer, like the gorgeous color of the juice itself. But not for me.

Divenus
Divenus

It´s a great perfume. Really reminds the Light Blue (D&G), but I think that Eclat smells better. More chic and sophisticated. But the longlasting is worst. It is a perfume very close to the skin. And in me last 4 hours. It´s fine, because I don´t fix perfumes at all. This is a fragrance for the person who wear it and not for who is around you. And I can tell that is very pleasent. Fresh, a little bit sweet, delicate and feminine. Maybe I´ll by the 30ml, to carry on my purse. Because it´s a smell that works a lot with me. Have that special thing.Relaxing.

Annie_D

After smelling this more I have decided that this is the perfume SJP covet by pure bloom was trying to be. A juicy but feminine blend of florals and fruit. This Ed'A is much more grown up and adult, this is a sweet perfume for adults while CPB comes off as a fruity mess that is trying to be sophisticated.

Annie_D

Fresh and fruity floral, a very nice scent. I too can find some similarity to Light Blue, I couldn't figure out what it reminded me of when I was testing it. But the dry down and the end is completely different. While on me Light blue stays citrusy and fruity on me, Eclat d'arpege is more floral with a touch of fruit. I get the peony and some lilac. Wonderful light and clean perfume. This would be good for work or a casual perfume as its not 'in your face' but still femininely sweet, I am still smelling this 3 hours later and the base notes I can barely detect it has remained sweet and fruity/floral. A nice everyday scent for a woman who doesn't want to take over any place she goes but still wants someone to smell her if they are close.

moonoi
moonoi

Agree with smellysmellycat

First sniff It reminds me to D&G Light Blue.
Now I think it's quite similar
but Light Blue is more fresh,
while Eclat is clean, fresh,feminine and innocent.

How bad it's gone so fast.

michellehii
michellehii

I know alot of people adores this one. But personally, I feel that this perfume is way too soft for me, smells powdery and flowery. Perfect for young girls as it smells simple and clean.

I will wear this perfume to casual visiting to friends house. Not a good choice for outing. It smells nothing really special on me, not very lasting too.

smellysmellycat
smellysmellycat

it reminds me of DG Light Blue,a very fresh fragrance

juliane
juliane

a floral without any character. soapy, light fruity (i can faintly smell green apple), something for someone who wants something really unobtrusive. but even in this case i would choose another perfume, because it's not really a clean scent and it has no staying power...

Anji78
Anji78

Delicate and lovely everyday/office scent. It lasts about half a day, so I need to spray it often.

Lucile
Lucile

I love this one! I wear it everyday,ever.
Altough i have to agree it doesn't last thoug,which is too bad.

sharyssa

This is a soft delicate flowery delight! Wow I sampled this and really liked it! I didn't buy it because it was laying around at tjmaxx out of the box and no cap and half of it was gone but if I come across a fully packaged bottle I am going to purchase this one.I like!

chelle
chelle

very soft and flowery
nothing too special though

newgabe
newgabe

It would be nice if it was strong enough to actually smell. I have used half the bottle in a day, trying to spritz enough to have more than the faintest sensation of a lemon/peach echo on the wind. There seem to be no bottom notes at all. Amber? Cedar? EH? They must be already on your clothes!

Speaking of which, Eclat is possibly best worn with no clothes on, as it is so 'delicate' that even the sheerest silk eliminates any possibility of sillage.

Given the tiny bottle...and spritz per happy sniff... the most expensive perfume I have ever bought and a waste of money for me.

VioletLily
VioletLily

Eclat is soft, delicate and pretty. From my first spritz in the store, it was a gentle airy halo about me, like being in a meadow of soft-hued flowers swaying in the breeze on a warm sunny day. The lilac is gorgeous and a mellow fruit scent melds beautifully into the soft-hearted florals and gentle spices making it a very intimate, almost skin scent on me. It's not really like Perfect Veil, but it does remind me of it slightly: where Perfect Veil is lemony baby powder, Eclat is sweeter and the lemon leaves seem to take on an apple and light orange (like the juice) accord added to the floral and spice. As for the D&G Light Blue comparisons, I own Light Blue as well and never even thought of the similarity until I read the reviews here. I agree to an extent as it’s only similar for me at the very beginning with the apple and lemon I think, then they go their separate ways, even though the base notes seem to be about the same, with cedar, musks and amber; I guess Eclat's are different and more subdued versions. Light Blue is much more lemony and a touch sharper: it's summery, fresher. Eclat seems to suit more seasons with its warmer elements. And the man test: he loves it! The first morning I wore it, I got a “Ooooh, you smell GOOD!” Yay! Sadly, my grievances about Eclat are its lasting power and sillage: they are abysmal on me. For the first 30 minutes or so though, it’s wonderful.

PS: I should say it is still there for maybe couple of hours after that, you've just got to get close...really, really close! to smell it.

julianne35

additional comment: base notes are good and the fragrance is long lasting...it has been 8 days since I tried it, it still remains...but ı can not wait many many hours for the nice scent to appear, right? :)

julianne35

nothing so special...it is too much fruity for me..

barbiot35
barbiot35

I was found it amazing 5-6 years ago but after buying it this week, i didn't found it special anymore:(

dunatko
dunatko

i like this fragrance - its bit sweet, but soft and fresh - very clean... and i dont think its unemomorable - i love the art deco bottle and the package box:-) and my mother loves it too... it was the best xmas present this year

LauraM
LauraM

This one is seriously amazing.
The sicilian lemon leaves give it a really unique feel, it's sharp/tart but still very feminine. Very good for day wear and for the office.

I'd give it a 100 star rating if I could.

kurisu
kurisu

I love this one,very lovely,clean and fresh.Feminine but not too much.The floral note is very well-balance.I can use it everyday!Totally agree with andruska that it's delicate.

Moszatka
Moszatka

Fresh, soft, clear and light fragrance, but really longlasting. I like it!

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

Very feminin, totally magical. I like the bottle too. All the fruity notes, the amber, the musk are so balance, which makes this scent so wonderful. Smooth as silk. Sweet like lips.

andruska
andruska

I don't think that it's fruity. It's distinguished, silky, it's covering you delicately.

tanni4
tanni4

fresh and romantic, one can use it everyday without being intrusive and at the same time enjoy it.

Eclat d’Arpège by Lanvin 3.99 out of 5 based on 2047 ratings and 300 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eclat d’Arpège by Lanvin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eclat d’Arpège by Lanvin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.