Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Eclat d’Arpège Summer 2007 Lanvin for women

Eclat d’Arpège Summer 2007 Lanvin for women
dislike

tropical
Eclat d’Arpège Summer 2007 Lanvin for women Pictures Eclat d’Arpège Summer 2007 Lanvin for women Pictures

Eclat d’Arpège Summer 2007 by Lanvin is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Eclat d’Arpège Summer 2007 was launched in 2007. Top notes are litchi, carambola (star fruit), pink grapefruit and lemon; middle notes are violet, jasmine and rose; base notes are musk, vanilla and cedar.

Litchi Carambola (Star Fruit) Pink Grapefruit Lemon

Violet Jasmine Rose

Musk Vanilla Cedar

Eclat d’Arpège Summer 2007 Fragrance Reviews

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

I initially wanted this perfume because it's named 'summer 2007'. I graduated high school in 2007, and I spent that summer hanging out with my 'first love' and feeling free of the bondage of high school. The idea of owning a perfume named summer 2007 just sounded so cute to me, nostalgic somehow.

The notes sounded all right, fairly generic but likeable enough. This perfume ended up being about what I expected. Nothing new, just a light and fun summer citrusy frag. Reminds me of the Nina Ricci perfumes I have tried, mixed with a little D&G Light Blue. The notes pyramid looks about right - starfruit, lemon, grapefruit, cedar, a small amount of rose, violet, litchi, I get them all. Fortunately for me I get no jasmine.

Overall this smells like something refreshing to wear on a hot day. For some reason I can see Hollister putting out a scent like this. Will definitely be keeping this, and wearing it for nostalgia's sake :)

juanlachelle
juanlachelle

I have to admit….I was disappointed with this fragrance especially coming from LANVIN. This fragrance had no complexity much less creativity and as Innocent mentioned had no personality. Its smell reminded me of a generic "clean linen" downy sheet……But its ok LANVIN….I still love you!

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

I would love it... except I don't love the cedar, it makes the citrus kinda sharp

Mia D.
Mia D.

I love it.

Mia Daniella
Mia Daniella

very nice smell,love Lanvin

cammellina85
cammellina85

If you want to save money, you should definitely look for summer scents during the wintertime! Although this is not a memorable scent, it's really nice for daytime wear in very hot summer days and it's suitable for any age. It's fresh, rinvigorating and very persistant, but not overpowering! The shape of the bottle is the same of the regular Eclat d'Arpege, but it comes in a different colour with a different pattern, and with a nice removable charme made of colorful laces. I think that if it was given to a young girl (but also to a woman of any age) as a present, she would highly appreciate this funny packaging!
Price: 15 euros for 50 ml EDP

FRAGRANZA
FRAGRANZA

Smells sooooooo nice!

glitteralex
glitteralex

I have not smelled any of this series except the original Eclat...what is with all the Limited Edition toys? Looks like Lanvin is going the way of Burberry, Escada, and Guerlain. We all know that there's money in constant new issues from buyers who have the attention span of a pea...but isn't there something to be said for the name and the fragrances behind it? Soon we will hear that Five Star bought out Lanvin and we will be able to get it at the pharmacy.

sasadeen
sasadeen

Well, this one has something similar to Burberry Brit Sheer and J.Lo Live Luxe.

It opens with a little strong litchi scent (just like Burberry Brit Sheer) and I don't really like this thing in both scent.

After the strong scent of litchi was slightly dry down, it turns very fruity just like what I found in J.Lo Live Luxe.

Unfortunately, the middle notes which compose of my favourite flowers, like violet, jasmine and rose, are too light that I can hardly smell them. I will say that this scent started to be gone from this stage on.

Over all, just like the others mentioned before, " lack of personality" and "can't identify the rose and violet", just another simple floral fruity perfume in my opinion.

ariadna
ariadna

This perfume is too much for me, because on my skin is a little too strong,but... If you like feminine perfumes,delicate and sweet I think you should try this one, because it's a perfect mix of citrus and fruits.
The green top is quite light;than I can identify the rose and violet.
My favorite part is the base:vanilla and musk,and a little bit of cedar.Finaly,is bright as a clear spring day!
Its a great scent and I like the mixture,unfortunately for my taste is a little bit strong.

Innocent
Innocent

I am not a big fan of floral/fruity fragrances and I got this as a gift. It's a very wearable perfume probably because of its lack of personality.

I put it in the most convenient place in the house so when I am running late I spritz it on - I know I cannot be wrong with this fragrance!

Eclat d’Arpège Summer 2007 by Lanvin 3.55 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Summer 2007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Summer 2007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eclat d’Arpège Summer 2007 by Lanvin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eclat d’Arpège Summer 2007 by Lanvin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.