Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Eclat d`Arpege Limited Edition Lanvin for women

Eclat d`Arpege Limited Edition Lanvin for women
dislike

New edition for women, Lanvin Eclat d`Arpege Limited Edition, will make you feel carefree thanks to its concept, which adds up to its antecedents, true embodiment of elegance, femininity and innocence. Just like with previous editions, the main theme is music, accompanied with chirps of birds, which influences optimistic attitude and cheerful mood.

Composition of the new, limited edition opens with aromas of mandarin, bergamot and pink grapefruit, which produce modern and luminous notes taking us into a floral heart. Rose, orange blossom and jasmine are touched with velvety peach accords. Base notes are created with an intention to leave a sensual and warm trail. Those aromas are ambergris and musk, along with woody nuances of cedar and vetiver.

Colourful and playful elements of the composition reflect on design of the flacon, which is created of transparent glass shaped like a ball. Musical motifs coloured in orange are a decoration on the glass bottle body, while an orange pendant typical of Lanvin can be found on the neck. Eclat d`Arpege Limited Edition was launched in 2009.

Bergamot Grapefruit Mandarin Orange

Jasmine African Orange flower Rose Peach

Vetiver Musk Virginia Cedar Amber

Eclat d'Arpege Pour Homme

Eclat d`Arpege Limited Edition Fragrance Reviews

circlecrew
circlecrew

Anybody know where I can get a bottle of this?

syarashin
syarashin

Surprisingly I don't really like this fragrance despite its beautiful bottle. When I first sprayed it to my wrist, all I could smell is a sickeningly sour citruses. I couldn't sense any of the sweet notes which is my bias. I love fresh citruses but to me, this perfume has a very sour smell. It might be the chemistry with my skin so, yeah. But when it dries down, I'm pretty sure the sharpness of all the sour smell has toned down a bit. But still, there's no such sweet smell like everybody claimed here. I know, it has something to do with my skin. lol. But this is 100% a summer smell. VERY fresh and citrusy.

LillyRose
LillyRose

lovely smell, suits the summer...it's like soft touch of orange. LOVE IT!

suzy Nasr
suzy Nasr

My friend just sprayed some on my wrist from this perfme. It is very citrusy in the openining but then its so floral and fresh. I like it but I wouldnt wear it. its to young for me. I would imagine it on teenagers not anyone older.

sygrid29
sygrid29

í have this limited edition arpege but i get trick by the packaging... this franrance is so fruity scent that is similar to victoria's secret sweet temptation but quite stronger... younger girls about 20 below might like this scent...

miZZpuRRfect

i found this LE online for a real good price and i m happy to have it in my hands now. the bottle is so cute and loveable.
and the scent, oh theeeeeeee. it's such a feminine, tempting, clean and juicy, yet creamy peachy smell. ok it's listed bergamotte, grapefruit and orange in the top, but it smells fruity, understated sweet to me - not fruity sour as one could expect.

the powdery white petals and the soft sweet rose are so well blendet in, that i can barely divide the single notes of this uplifting, sorbet-creamy heaven-scent. i wish it would stay forever in this stage.
this aspect stays quite a good while on me and then it fades down to the base of soft woods, musk and ambery sillage with hints of powdery flowers and juicy sweetness still staying in the background.

yes, it stays close to the skin but it lingers soooo creamy and lovely. it doesn't disappoint me for the staying power that mutch as i thought by tring this the first time when it came out in a perfumestore... maybe my nose was confused and overloaded by smelling a few other scents before on paper?
luckily, today it whispers to me since more than one hour now, gentle and cosy without having lost its iresistable beauty of the first minutes after applying it and the beautiful stage of the heart. i'm pointing out i did apply it with light hand!

since the staying power is to expect average for this one as for the original (3-4 hours maybe), it has the same carefree feeling by wearing it like the original too. they are nice and loveable sisters indeed.

so happy to own both and being able to reach and choose for them in variation of my actually mood. :)

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

This one is among my favourite summer fragrances because of its juicy freshness. I love wearing sparkling fruity smells with sheer citrusy notes - they keep me in vacation mood and refresh me so well, that I can endure the heat much easier. :-)))
To compare it to the original Eclat D'Arpege I can only tell that the other one is just more ordinary and overused that I don't find anything interesting about it.
This one resembles much other fresh fruity-floral fragrances, as well, but it is still worth choosing it. :-)))

miZZpuRRfect

i love the smell quite as the original, even if it's somehow fruitier and doesn't last long. had a spritz in the perfumeria and after 2 hours it was gone.... but i liked it indeed. also i think it has some similarity to the original but less floral, more fruits and jucier, less green and no lilac but noticable as an eclat d arpege generic. eventualy will buy it just to have it as i m a big fan of eclat d arpege, just to have a variation of it.

guest_kenny
guest_kenny

ชอบกลิ่นนี้มากเลยครับ กลิ่นเปิดเป็นอะไรที่หอม และละมุนละไมมากเลยครับ สรูปคือชอบมากครับ

krishka
krishka

Very pleasant light perfume.
It is well balanced but it is not a long lasting one.
The strongest on me comes the citrus notes with the rose which makes it fresh but soft...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lanvin Eclat d`Arpege Limited Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lanvin Eclat d`Arpege Limited Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eclat d`Arpege Limited Edition by Lanvin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eclat d`Arpege Limited Edition by Lanvin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.