Designers » L » « Groups

Eclat de Fleurs Lanvin for women

Eclat de Fleurs Lanvin for women
dislike

Eclat de Fleurs Lanvin for women Videos
Eclat de Fleurs Lanvin for women Pictures Eclat de Fleurs Lanvin for women Pictures

Eclat de Fleurs by Lanvin is a fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Eclat de Fleurs was launched in 2015. Eclat de Fleurs was created by Anne Flipo and Nicolas Beaulieu. Top note is pear; middle notes are jasmine, rose and freesia; base notes are white musk and sandalwood.

Pear

Dreaming

Eclat de Fleurs Fragrance Reviews

yylan
yylan

I'd say it just white flower note.After 10 min, it becomes musky scent.Very common, no point

kdkwan
kdkwan

This smells exactly like Daisy by MJ !! But just a tad bit fruitier. This is literally a perfect floral scent. I'd say the jasmine note is the most prominent. Fresh, pure, tender, feminine... It's everything I want from a floral fragrance! The longevity is alright, not amazing but not too weak. I'd say if you can get it on sale def get your hands on it!!!

jenny_sokols
jenny_sokols

Very nice jasmine flowery creamy scent!
In my opinion much better than Eclat de arpege.
Very soft, feminine and lovely. Perfect for spring time use!

curlykitty8
curlykitty8

I am a lover of so many Lanvin fragrances, vintage and new, so I am a bit partial when it comes to reviews.
Having said this, I just received this in a swap (thank you, Annaliese!) and at first spray I was a bit put off by the strong, and perhaps a bit synthetic pear juice bomb but within minutes Eclat began to dry down to what makes so many Lanvin fragrances lovely and special...a persistent yet soft melange of fruits, florals, woods and musk.
It lasts and lasts, smells consistently ladylike and feminine, is ageless and alluring.
Perfect for those times when fragrance is crucial but not meant to be bombastic, sultry or sexy.
Classy and well crafted.

ana hen
ana hen

It's a more watery?more cod version of "dreaming" by Tommy hilfiger that I loved and finished couple years ago.

Peaches,pears,fruity - fresh - not over sweet but there is feeling of marmalade-almoust can feel it in mouth:).

Satin fragrance.tenderness at bottle.

Like it much more then other lanvine perfumes.

I was quite sure, this is not my thing, but surprisingly, it's nice.
Fresh, clean and light scent. I sense some light and nice rose note, some jasmine and there's also pear note, that balances the whole thing nicely.
An ordinary everyday type of fragrance.
Makes me think of clean and fresh sheets on bed.

CorinneAggabao
CorinneAggabao

Smells Exactly like Chanel Chance Eau Tendre but this is the soft version of it. Don't Buy if you have a the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. I love Lanvin Perfumes but i'm a little bit disappointed for this. This is a FRUITY-floral fragrance and a light perfume for everday wear.

atomyyy
atomyyy

It's so soft and clean smell.
Like a innocent teenagers girl.
But the smell gone too fast :(

wendyyparty
wendyyparty

This owns Chance eau Tendre!

The loud & confident twin of Chance eau Tendre. EDF starts off quite generic fruity but shortly dries down to a soapy-sensual collaboration between sweet jasmine & musk. Sandalwood plays minor role in background. Eclat de Fleurs, despite how feminine she is, not a shy fragrance AT ALL. At some stage it reminds me a lot of Armani Code but minus the orange note.

Wear THIS if you....
- Love frutti-floral fragrance
- Want to be noticed (one spritz is enough to fill a room, I warn you)
- Like it last
- Like it sweet and sensual

Perfect for day and night. Last 5-6 hours on me and the silage is just too good.

My new favorite summer scent for sure <333

Edit: A BIG NO to Jasmine haters. The note is just too stong in this one.

[For those who is looking for Chanel CET dupe, if you also like your fragrance fresh, subtle & non-sweet you'd better go for Marc Jacob Daisy. It's a little green comparing to Chanel but still the best option out there :) ]

It is a soft delicate floral, smells nice, but is very similar to Eclat d' arpege,, so nothing great, just a simple pretty scent..pretty linear too..not overly impressed by this watery floral.
Sending it to my mom!

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

Eclat de fleurs brings back sweet memories of innocent teenage years to my mind. It's so tender, like inhaling the scent of first blooming tree blossoms. Looking at the notes, it's great that such a simple composition smells so nice! The bottle itself is like a little treasure, this perfume is one of the best new releases for 2015!

At first it is just another simple fresh floral, but after an hour it becomes absolutely magnetic, rich, jasmine & sandalwood, musky scent. I could not stop sniffing my arm. Lovely! Beyond lovely!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lanvin Eclat de Fleurs fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lanvin Eclat de Fleurs, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eclat de Fleurs by Lanvin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eclat de Fleurs by Lanvin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.