Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

I have it: 552 I had it: 282 I want it: 334 My signature: 12

sour
Jeanne Lanvin Lanvin for women Pictures Jeanne Lanvin Lanvin for women Pictures

Jeanne Lanvin by Lanvin is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Jeanne Lanvin was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Anne Flipo. Top notes are blackberry, lemon and pear; middle notes are peony, freesia, raspberry and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber and musk.

Blackberry Lemon Pear

Peony Freesia Raspberry Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk

Miracle So Magic!

Jeanne Lanvin Fragrance Reviews

It's a light scent, but the sweet raspberry aroma makes me nauseous.
Fruity, girly and quite youthful, but a little boring in my opinion.
Main things in it are raspberry and rose. I don't think it's a signature scent. Very basic.

lindafoley58
lindafoley58

I love this stuff! Read the review on this site & thought what the heck. I ordered a bottle & haven't regretted it at all. This site is my go to now & I've learned a lot & enjoy the whole process. It's fantastic. Now I can buy my fragrances with confidence.

This fragrance remind me of walking in a garden heavy with intense florals & missing it as soon as you leave, but when you mentally go back in your mind you can almost smell it again. If you are a floral girl like me you will love this fragrance.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Smells exactly like CK Shock + sour, bitter rose.

jenvi
jenvi

This fragrance is just perfect. I have repurchased this 3 times already. It's one of my signature scents and I get compliments on it daily. It is fresh, sweet and feminine. It's great for every day use and very office friendly. My mood immediately changes when i use this as it is a very optimistic and happy scent. The longevity is moderate but I can definitely smell it on my scarves and clothes so I think my nose just gets used to it after a little while because even if I don't smell it on me I continue to get compliments on it. Perfect for summer, spring but I wear this all year.

Gina Lungu
Gina Lungu

I smell Bellisima by Blumarine

marcelaip
marcelaip

aroma a jugo de frambuesa, sólo eso. No es malo, pero tampoco de los mejores...

Krishna Kiani
Krishna Kiani

Lovely fragrance. Fruity fresh, delicate flowers & a bit sour. At first spray I can smell raspberry, peony & rose. Unfortunately this one have soft sillage. Need to spray more here & there. It will represent feminine, romantic & classic woman. Inoffensive, so it's suitable for everyday wear. Good longevity.

lirael00
lirael00

Not working for me. It's watery raspberry that wears of fast. Will skip this one.

dkny27
dkny27

Berry-floral-watery-licious..... In a grown up way. I had received this scent in a swap some time ago and never gave it enough attention. It has a gorgeous blend of fruit with flowers in such a complimentary way. Fresh, classic berries, not syrupy sweet, with demure flowers and clean musk.
It's a beautiful everyday scent, great for office, school, etc. The slight fruity flower lingers on the skin for hours and just invites a smile of goodness. To be honest, I almost think back to "prep school" clean. Not vampy seductive or gourmand sweet, but very clean and good......

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

very light perfume... but it grows.i tend to judge the perfume as soon as ive sprayed it, but now.three hours later i like it, absolutly not love, because its not something special at all, an okey perfume

carmillajeddah

Finally I had to buy it. I'm not dissapointed. It's fruity, the flowers are very delicate, and it lasts a lot on my skin, I put some on my wrist yesterday and I still smell it. Perfectly suited for youthful and romantic women,

miangmiang
miangmiang

I recently purchased this Jeanne Lanvin and it kinda let me down. I tested it on a test paper and it smell really nice, feminine and the longevity is incredible! it lasts like 3 days on the paper. But it sadly last like 1 and a half hour on my skin. After that it really is just gone with the wind. Well, my friend did warn me about this but i just can't resist the sweet smell of it, that's why i bought it. :( Not gonna repurchase, though.

zucchera
zucchera

This is one of the fruity, sweet, floral perfumes that last unbelivable long on me. I can put it on in the morgning and when I go to bed like 16-18 h later i can still smell it on me.

I´m usually not so keen on floral perfumes but Jeanne is an exception, I can´t smell the floral scent just sweet and fruity. Fruity like rasberries and pears.

The perfume is delicate and still strong, on me it´s an elegant perfume and the best compliment I´ve got wearing it was when a man told me he could still smell me the day after our meeting becouse of the smell of my perfume on his pillow.

This was a blind buy the first time, but nowdays I always have a bottle at home

meuytato
meuytato

yummy fruity!

alberto1964
alberto1964

For very young girls.

marily
marily

so fruity and sweet scent!!! it reminds me a little bit of either promesse cacharel or gucci parfum ΙΙ....It's a sexy and seductive and lovely scent

Salley5609
Salley5609

Not long lasting? Seriously?

I put this on yesterday morning -- a trial in the crook of one arm -- and I'm still smelling the sandalwood and musk more than 30 hours later! Very faint, but there. And that's after scrubbing at it in the shower.

Perhaps it's just me, but this is lightweight, blah, not unpleasant but nothing to cheer about. Then the base notes crank in, which they do on me quite quickly. At that point, about two hours in, the sandalwood is almost overpowering and it stays that way a good 8 hours, when it's still quite present but dying down. Sandalwood is about all I got for most of those 30 hours, actually.

I really want to like this, but this is my third trial, and it's just not working for me.

carmillajeddah

It's delicious, completely delicious! I tried this one today and I was amazed! <3

Juliana6
Juliana6

When I smell a new fragrance, I often imagine, associate it with pictures, sounds, colors etc. This one "showed" me a young but very confident lady in a light summer's dress playing the piano.
The piece was soft, sophisticated and romantic (those musical pieces are the most difficult to play because you need to enter into the music, feel it in your blood). The window is open, and fresh peony, freesia scented breeze lingers around.
This scent is quite simple but very, very beautiful. For young (no matter what the real age is), open-minded and modern yet romantic women.

rayees
rayees

nothing special. fruity with berries. disappointed. But got it for sale.

Rice-Kitten
Rice-Kitten

If pink had a colour it would be 'Jeanne'. This smells something along the lines of raspberry fizzy soda and is very refreshing. The lighter, less intense younger sister of Lancome's Tresor Midnight Rose, this perfume is the epitome of girly without being too blatently underage. I believe it would suit women of all ages because of it's light nature.

I adore sweet smells but unlike Pink Sugar, this isn't headachingly sweet. It's an uplifting scent that will make you feel cute-feminine on a casual, day to day basis. My only critique is that the scent does not last long at all so I find myself constantly topping up. If you're a fan of refreshing sweet scents like Nina Ricci and D&G's l'imperatrice then definitely try this.

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

Its nice, but a bit to light for me also

mihaela01
mihaela01

It is nice,but way to light for me.It s gone in one hour.

harity
harity

This perfume is a type of perfume which can wake me up and make me feel energetic all day. It's really fresh. It's like love at first smell. It smells a little weird at first because I don't know what to expect from Lanvin as it is not very popular in my country, over the time the sweet fruity smell came out and I just love it. Just found my signature perfume! Thanks Lanvin!

xVal
xVal

Got this today.
This perfume is really fresh and clean.
I smell the lemon and the peony the most.
Blackberry/Raspberry is noticeable for me, but not as much.
It's not that special, but I really wanted a fresh perfume, I'm lacking of those haha, and this one is just very delicate. :)

teresaq
teresaq

It's a nice perfume, sure. But it smells pretty much the same as Yves Rocher blackberry eau de toilete.
But, yeah, if you want to spend a bigger amount for the brand, you can.

Chio268
Chio268

The lasting power is very weak but still, this is a lovely spring/summer perfume. It has a very girly, very 'pretty' smell to it, if that makes sense, a very innoffensive perfume.

mazio
mazio

This is my favourite perfume of lanvin. Even if the lasting power is so weak in it, I buy another one after I use out.
I think the reason that makes me like this one is that it has a good balance of the sour and sweetness in it. I don't really into fruit scent, but the berries here are so fresh and not bold, totally mix in the floral notes.

nabegum
nabegum

Delicately light, rosy and a bit peppery and powdery which I like my perfume to be. This reminds me of my old favourite Gucci EDP II.. I don't know if others can smell my perfume but I can still smell it after 7 hours! How's that for longevity?

edit : bought another 50ml bottle to keep!

QBee
QBee

Lovely. Mild perfume. I could really smell the rose.
When I first sprayed it, lasted for 4-6hrs I think. It did stick to my skin/clothing.
But I'm not sure if it was because I left it @ my car's compartment it still smelled nice but it didn't last long on my skin. I had to atleast re-spray every 2or 3hrs.
**maybe exposure to the sun/heat affected it

Mmbetorres
Mmbetorres

I just got it today. I am in love. Definitely not boring. Sour and sweet in the beginning like lemon drops and berries. Then during the dry down you start smelling a floral spice that is just yummy. I agree with other reviewers that say if they could drink it, they would.

In the category of fruity/florals Jeanne is at the top, it smells so good, so nice, without falling in the trap of boring or artificial. Jeanne is like a girl in love with nature, innocent yet wise, a perfume with personality, brilliant mix of fruits and flowers. I tried it a while back yet I remember I was impressed by the quality of the scent. It is a perfume i enjoy buying as a gift, it is well liked, easy to wear yet distinctive. Very BCBG.

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

Jeanne is a fruity floral, which is not too sweet or juvenile, thankfully, yet not as lovely or multi-dimensional as the couture version, in my opinion. This is a daytime scent, something that is completely non-offensive and perfect for an office environment. Lasting power is quite good. Sillage is noticeable but not in your face. I'm sure just as I did, you will enjoy the sour note in it which resembles sniffing one of those sherbert covered sour sweets straight from the packet. I also smell rasberries, ?peaches, musk and a couple of indeterminable flowers. If you are a fan of fresh florals I recommend trying this one. It's a sensual, refreshing and sweet scent and the bottle is soo feminine, elegant and pretty.

Sunshine99
Sunshine99

It's a great fruity floral perfume, doesn't smell too young or too strong definitely doesn't smell cheap.There's some sweetness in it,not glamour sweet but the kind of sweetness that make you smell like a sweet lady!
I love it so so much, it might not be the most sophisticated or elegant perfume I've ever tired but it's the perfume you can wear everyday and still makes you feel special every time [just like true love !]
For some reasons it suits me a lot, my roommate tried it and just said "This is so you!!!"

Ps. I like it better than Midnight Rose,That one is more strong.

nimiel22
nimiel22

If this were a drink, I would describe it as refreshing, juicy, and slightly sweet with a drop of tartness. Maybe a berry lemon drop martini with a pink sugared rim garnished with a juicy blackberry on verge of ripeness. If you haven't gathered, I enjoy this fruity concoction very much!

CaledonianChic77
CaledonianChic77

This is the only bottle i have noticed that has a gorgeous engraved lid. The perfume itself is delicate light, fresh, fruity tutti & is the twin sister of Promesse by Cacharel. Its sweet and great lasting power nice perfume if you aren't into heavy floral's. I agree its not far off Tresor Midnight rose and this is a lighter partner.

iflipcess0527
iflipcess0527

Love this perfume, not overpowering. When I want to feel clean, fresh and yummy, i spray this.

This perfume is like a softer version of Tresor Midnight rose. So if you think midnight rose is your style but too strong, this might just be your thing!

kkk
kkk

Like it, it is a really PINK parfume, a girly juicy raspberry/citrusy scent for hot days. Soft and pretty. Longevity: tricky thing. on my skin it's just 3 hours but I can still smell it on my blous 24 hours later.
Sillage: very soft.
Nice bottle too.

dulcette
dulcette

delicate, fresh, and very girly! Lanvin never fails to impress me.
At first i was hesitant to try this because i hate fruity scents, i hate blackberries and raspberries. But this one captured the fruitiness without clashing with the peonies :) it's just plain lovely!

will get this one on my next paycheck (◕‿◕✿)

Ellie_Love
Ellie_Love

This is delicately balanced and simply delicious. The berries and flowers are both constant and long-lasting. I put it on in the morning and still smell it after my workout and shower in the night. The drydown, both on my skin and clothes is the same scent but with the addition of the sandalwood and amber notes, which turn it kind of smoky on me. It's very sophisticated, the best fruity floral I've ever tried. Definitely an every-day sort of perfume, because it can't really offend anyone no matter how much you put on. Beutiful"

lilou
lilou

Nice, light, feminine. Fruity and sweet. For young women. Nothing special but I like it.

Jeanne Lanvin is an example of a nicely balanced fruity floral. One part is a luscious bouquet of roses, peony and freesia, with the other half being sweet pear, raspberries and blackberries. The result is a sweet and feminine scent, which is easy to wear and pleasantly refreshing.

I find it appropriate for all ages, and best suited for wear during Spring, Summer and Autumn. The scent is nothing out of the ordinary, however I can't fault it. It smells really lovely on my skin in a relaxed and versatile fashion. I would wear this everywhere and anywhere. It also has good potential for becoming somebody's signature.

I love the packaging and I think it reflects this fragrance well. It's pink, it's elegant and very girly. It ticks all the right boxes.

The drydown has a slight berry yoghurt scent, which is certainly not unpleasant. I find it intriguing to say the least. I must add that this fragrance, although sweet, is not nauseatingly so.

Fruity florals are usually my least favourite fragrance genre, but this particular scent is what I'd call beautiful and delicate. It may be inexpensive, but it is no cheap smelling fragrance, at least not on me. I'm really impressed with Jeanne Lanvin, and I'm sure many people will agree. Even the longevity is surprisingly good. I recommend.

misstierra05
misstierra05

Ok, so I bought this because of the reviews on here relating it to my all-time favorite Promesse by Cacharel....well let's just say I'm highly disappointed....highly. I'm not sure if I got an old bottle or what...but this scent smells absolutely hideous on me and I'm considering this the worst scent I've ever purchased. I'm so glad I only paid 20 dollars at Marshall's for it.

m4
m4

Looked for sth sweet. I like it. Nice scent for everyday use. The start is little bit sour on me and I smell lot of berries. Then it turns to a berry-musky smell.
Really like it!! :-D

nicki317
nicki317

It smells nice, however I wish it had a little more projection. It stays all day on my skin but I can't smell it from more than an inch away. Almost reminds me of a lighter version of Lanvin's Rumeur 2 Rose, a light citrusy floral. Very nice but I probably won't buy it again as I find it too weak. I might try Promesse, since others said it was similar. Maybe it will work better for me. :)

leila_mic
leila_mic

fine, delicate, sexy and for having a good mood!!!! excellent choice, ever for a blind one ... and the bottle is great

c0uture
c0uture

My favorite perfume! Whenever I spray it.. I instantly feel good. Great for all year round! I think every female should have this in their perfume collection.

soniantunes
soniantunes

Blackberry all the way... lasts for ages even if I shower... absolutely in love!

olga1780

I really adore the composition of Jeanne...the blackberry note is amazing here. The perfume is very elegant without being pinky girly. It is quite similar to Promesse and Bright Crystal, but to my nose is more comparable to Bright Crystal. Unfortunately, you have to treat it not as EDP but as a body spray or you will be very disappointed in both sillage and longevity. It usually takes me 10-15 sprays to get some substance out of it (just like with Bright Crystal) but still, it seems to be completely gone within 1-2 hours.
It really is a shame because if it was not so watered down, this perfume would be an exceptional summer choice. But for me it's a strictly gym perfume.
If you decide to purchase it, prepare to use a lot and often, so make sure you find a really good deal.

First impression: The bottle is really cute and the scent is sweet, fresh, and a bit hard candy alike. Sugary lemon, berries, and some rosey pink floral. I don't get much of anything else, but it's alright. It's not as light as I thought it would be tho. Funny thing is... it reminds me of the Delice des Fleurs by L'Occitane but less sweet and more citrusy. Not a very unique scent but well made. I'll keep it anyway just for the bottle alone.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I really like Jeanne. The start is very sweet and fruity, bursting with berries. Then Jeanne settles to soft fruity floral with warmer base.
Jeanne is girly and feminine, pretty and cheerful. Bubbly, but shy-ish girl next door scent.
It`s strange, but when I sniff my wrist I can`t smell much, but if I move around I suddenly get a wiff of Jeanne...

rubyred
rubyred

Mustick. You know, those long, thin (about 5")pink lollies beloved by children); then powdered mustick. At least it fades before it gets to musty stick. Lasted a good 6 hours on me. Very sweet, just like a mustick.

Surreal
Surreal

Love this so so much! It was a blind buy and I don't regret it a sec. I was looking for a simple fresh non offensive spring scent that is appropriate for office. Lovely berry opening and after a while it becomes a bit more vanilla-ish and warm. It's not strong and the lasting power is average but if you want a pretty bottle that you want to take with you to work and spray all day on you this is perfect!

HUEbris
HUEbris

very fresh and delicate... I was suprised when i knew it is Eau de Perfum.

claw.1810
claw.1810

This perfume smells great and reminds me of YSL Baby Doll. Although I love the smell of this, it just doesn't last on my skin.

passionata20
passionata20

I think (quite sure actually) that i am in love!!!
This is one amazing fragrance very affordable with great smell ANDgreat lasting power. I can still smell it on myself the next evening! I am surprised about lasting power reviews which say it doesn´t last. Not on me. And though it is winter time and the temperature is about 0 ´C here it is really suitable for this kind of weather. Not sure about it if there would be snow, but at the moment it is just right. When it first came out i didn´t pay attention to it at all, but lately i fall in love with it. Really juicy, with moderatly sweet berries and well balanced citruses this one is a stunner to my nose. Reminds me quite a lot of YSL´s "In love again" which is my one of top5 favorites. And this can be really good substitue for it. Also falls into same category as Blumarine´s "Belissima" and Dior´s "Addict2". While in the opening it is more herbal-citrus, the middle notes and drydown are all about freesia-berries.
Yummy! Makes me feel like summer is somewhere near while i am wearing it.

UPDATE: I still don´t know where are all complaints about poor longevity come from but it´s been already the 3rd day and i even had a shower, but still can smell it on my skin! Amazing!!!! Will buy a huge bottle on my payday for sure!!!!

MORE UPDATE: I think the trick is to use this fragrance not during the summer or any other hot day, but on a more colder day. DO TRY TO WEAR IT DURING WINTER!!! It may sound as a nonsense but it works actually! When it´s frosty outside - that´s when it begins to bloom at fullest! Now i get it! BIG LOOOOVE from me!

michelle_belle_de_jour
michelle_belle_de_jour

I love this perfume but wish it had a longer staying power because it does smell very pretty and light.

kaktus
kaktus

Like YSL Baby Doll but softer and rounder. Maybe more mature? Nice non-offensive everyday scent.

Raisac
Raisac

Who said it smells like Guerlain Instant Magic??? Or no! This is not powdery or warm at all. One of those perfumes that I classify as "not opening". All notes are tightly packed. It's not too strong though which is good. Would be too bad if THIS were strong.
It's not even for young girls. Who got that idea that you should teach young girls bad taste with sweety-fruity-flowery perfumes like that???

iill1986
iill1986

Pleasant- but lasts until a couple of minutes hardly.
I'm so sorry.

sillage: 10/1
longevity: 10/2

hanipg
hanipg

Raspberry vanilla
Some of the review say this is pastel color perfume
Totally agree, smell nice
Silage good

sadiabakri
sadiabakri

I adore this perfume when i wear it i feel elegant and fresh ^_^

BEATRIX_016
BEATRIX_016

I'm in love whit this stuff, it's smells delicate and elegant.
Beautiful scent.
And the bottle looks so nice.
I recommend this for young ladies.

maltatude
maltatude

This is so soft and simple. It's true that it's nothing special. But it's wearable if you like soft, slightly fruity florals that sit very close to the skin.

nora elia
nora elia

i fell in love with this perfume yesterday and I bought it immediately. But oh what a surprise! It does not last at all! No sillage or longevity that could worth the price I paid!

melia
melia

I always thought I didn't liked Jeanne, untill I gave it another shot today. And well, I'm actually pleasantly surprised! Jeanne has this pleasant berry aroma which is not tacky or banal, and reminds me very much of my childhood for some reason. Really need to test it another time to check the longlivity! I may get attached to this one...

Berth

On me it smells exactly like dior addict shine, but it's a little less expensive than dior addict, wich is good for me :) Gorgeous, delicate, fresh, lovely!

Berth

It smells exactly like dior addict shine on me!! it's a little less expensive than dior addict, but it's the same gorgeous smell!!! good for me hahaha

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I gave this a rather concentrated application of three sprays in the one place and yet, poof. This had no sillage or staying power. The opening was all raspberry to me. Then a bit of peony, a hint of freesia, a good amount of blackberry, musk and that was it. This impression was gotton in the 15 minutes it really lasted. I can get a whiff of it if I press my nose to my wrist, but can't believe this is an EDP. I'm not saying it wasn't nice, but I wouldn't buy any perfume that vanishes this fast.

kpw
kpw

Lo acabo de comprar y ya es mi favorita, es simplemente delicioso, no es denso, es exquisito, tal vez no destaca tanto, pero lo amé.

rain4344
rain4344

It's simple. A little crisp and fresh, not too sweet and light. It won't give you a headache. It has a light floral scent and a very subtle scent of citrus, I think it's the one that gives its crispness. Casual but a little sophisticated. Could be worn from the age range of 20 to 30.

Thandar
Thandar

I like vanilla and rose, that's the right one for me. I really love the scent as well as the bottle. It smells sweet and romantic. This is one of my favorite perfumes.
If you are finding rosy vanilla scent,Jeanne is the right perfume for you.

Zentury_G
Zentury_G

It's so sweet. I love love love it :)

ifadelikestars
ifadelikestars

I was so excited to try this fragrance, & after reading such positive reviews I bought it blindly at TJMaxx b/c the huge bottle was only $30. After eagerly spraying it on my wrists, I was sorely disappointed --- this is one dimensional, sweet sweet blackberries. It hasn't changed at all within the past 6 hours or so, and it's just synthetic and boring. It smells exactly like the Blackberry spray they have over at Bath & Body Works ... perhaps that is why I can't stand this scent. I desperately wanted this scent to work because I love Lanvin and the bottle was so so pretty, but alas it just doesn't work on me.

divine diva
divine diva

Jeanne Lanvin is more fruity than floral. It surrounds you with a fresh and calm feeling.Love it!

olga1780

My review is probably going to be as biased as can be because of my love and devotion to the Lanvin House. I doubt I would be able to bash anything from Lanvin.
Jeanne is very light and elegant, I would say innocent and delicate. It does remind me very much of Promesse by Cacharel and Dior Addict 2. Honestly, on someone else, I wouldn't be able to distinguish the three of them. But my Promesse is about to run out, so Jeanne would a nice change for summer.

claudiali
claudiali

Very soft fruity scent, light and easy liking!

Aureliev
Aureliev

Un très joli parfum. Rien d'extraordinaire mais tellement bien exécuté. Un fruité musqué autour de la mûre, plutôt bonbon, loin de mûre et musc de l'AP par exemple. Mais c'est ma mûre favorite! Un de mes parfums du printemps et de l'été.

LaPetite
LaPetite

A bit disapointing from such a big house , smells very like "Ode à l'Amour" from Yves Rocher , not a very big personality scent . I'm probably too old for it . Very lovely and pleasant though.
Preferably for a junior high school girl .

teetee
teetee

on me it is only the fruit - for nearly an hour. After it gets "nice" for little while and soon - disappears.

It is not complicated, not really "de lux", will not surprise. But it is a very nice scent, I can imagine wearing it to work and having a bottle with me to reapplicate every 2 hours.

For young girls it can be a good choice, but as many said before-nothing special. at all.

honey73
honey73

Yes, it is similar to other floral-fruity `s, but still very good!
What convinced me me most is its lasting power, which is really great for this type of perfume! Very "safe" perfume also imho, and really nice for spring.

guest_chinesegirl
guest_chinesegirl

excited to have one before christmas

Lanvin JEANNE LANVIN is such a disappointing tribute: a light, unidimensional fruity floral that may as well have been launched by Victoria's Secret. This smells like a dozen other frags (on the more generic-floral, less sweet-fruity side) and bears no resemblance, in form, content, or spirit, to perfumes such as ARPEGE. Désolée.

guest_annie
guest_annie

oh i love this perfume Lanvin more than anything else! its so soft and so so delicious!

Amethyste
Amethyste

This one is very similar to Promesse by Cacharel.

Aysu
Aysu

This is a type of "nice and easy" fragrance even if you over apply it wouldn't disturb anyone around you... Quite likable. Citrus & raspberry combination is very successful I think, because there is not overly fruity feeling here, instead it is quite mild and powdery.
There are both blackberry and raspberry in it and I was a bit hesitant at first because both of them together could be annoying but this fragrance is far from being annoying. It is fresh but not too citrusy or sour, it fruity but not like a fruit punch, it is fresh and clean but not aquatic, very successful composition in its range. Fresh, clean but feminine.

vialon3
vialon3

Fresh, fruity, moderately long lasting. Not that expensive as to re-apply during the day. First spritz is citrusy and very clean then it Settles into a soft, floral powder. Great for hot weather. Happy to wear as a summer scent :)

700poodles
700poodles

Jeanne is very longlasting on my skin, after 10+ hours I eventually take a shower, so I don't know how much longer it could last. I do appreciate the heart and the drydown, which are soft and delicate but very potent. I find the scent too flat though, not evolving, not becoming one with the skin. If you're into chalky scents, this one could be a lovliest pastel drawing.

Vreka93
Vreka93

I lovelovelove this parfume. It's very delicious. :D

NZsarah
NZsarah

I was just at the department store and sprayed this one on, as I was walking back to work I kept smelling hints of Couture Couture by Juicy Couture (which I tried on a few weeks ago so was familiar to the scent) I couldnt figure out where it was coming from - was I walking behind someone weraing it? It wasnt until I got all the way back to work and could still smell it that I cliked, Jeanne Lanvin smells very similar if not identical (on me anyway) to Couture Couture. Anyone else found this???

Trvevil
Trvevil

Jeanne didn't surprise me much. She is what I expect from someone named Jeanne xD. Anyways in my seeing it's a young girl/women who is very sweet natured and likes raspberries. Gentle, airy fruity floral fragrance for everyone out there. It's so inoffensive, that Jeanne is safe to be a first perfume for someone who never had one or good choice for present, since it's pretty likeable and I can't imagine anyone being annoyed.

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

this one, on me it lasts like foreverrrr!
i really like wearing it on spring and on bad days. it gives me the kick to star the day better ;)
althought, besides the rose note (wich i cant detect) i can detect some peony note, maybe its just my impression ( this is a very delicate fragrance with personality, nothing can smell even similar).

recommend it!

guest_Ellie
guest_Ellie

I've been wearing this scent for about four months now... Many of you say you would never remember it, but it's absolutely AMAZING on me, and the number of compliments I've gotten is incredible. Most of them come from males, by the way, who claim the scent stays on their jacket when they hug me hello and is completely unforgettable. Even my mother, who loathes fruity and sweet fragrances, dies to have this (she believes in fragrances being exclusive between us, so she'd never get it herself).

It's a light scent, but very cheerful... Perfect for everyday wear or as a signature perfume (it's my signature now).

I hate berry scents, but this one has won me, my friends, my family, and occasionally some complete stranger over.

redenvelope1
redenvelope1

Just one of the Lanvins received today.
Top notes are of "berries" with dry down of sandalwood, amber and musk - just a hint. Jeanne is nice but very light and delicate.

Recommended for lounging around the house on the weekend in your PJ's during summer.
Ideal for older teens.

P.Rabbit
P.Rabbit

the greast feminine scent i've ever smelt and had.
i'd love to recommand someone who hadn't wore any perfume on themselves.
really lovely and soft in the summer time!
i still remember where i smelt it from, that was a girl i date for the first time!she wore this scent for the dating! and i was deeply impressed by Jeanne Lanvin!

LenaBel
LenaBel

This is a lovely scent - a real cutie! To me it is a pure berry scent, very happy, girlish, optimistic and summery. Yet it is not synthetic or cheap-smelling in anyway - it still has the elegance of Lanvin. It lasts for quite a long time - at least 6hours on my skin. I will buy it for summer unless suddenly I come across something even more cheerful.
I must agree it is not something ground-breaking but it would be so fun for summer and I find it balanced and not too teen-ish comparing to other similar floral fruities.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Nothing catchy about this one. I find it more floral than fruity, very light and delicate indeed. The kind of scent that I will never remember and that won't leave any trace in my memory.

guest_cupid
guest_cupid

i thought the perfume has a very sensual smell// is the only place to buy it on the internet from the states or can it be found in stores in can ??? i myself like it however it could have a longer lasting smell :):)

joybee88
joybee88

Smelt this a couple times at the store. The opening is lovely, but after a while it becomes powdery, which is not particularly my style. Doesn't really last. Nothing special really. Girly perfume for girls who don't annoy anyone.

Update: Sorry to say that I find myself repulsed by it now, for personal reasons. Bought this some time ago on the internet, but ended up not liking it. Maybe my sense of smell changed, but this berry scent is a bit too sour and it reminds me of a girl I once shared room with in a YHA last year. Her perfume (which might have been this one) plus her body odour.
I think it's this new piece of memory that ruined the perfume for me. Should still be perfectly ok to everyone else...but I wouldn't recommend blind purchase. Or buying on the internet years after you first smelt it...

sofiii
sofiii

This is the first Lanvin perfume I've got for myself, even though it was a blind buy, I must say, I love this one!

It is the ideal sweet floral fruity I want. It opens with a lush of fresh and sweet fruits, I can detect the blackberry, and citruses scents. I normal avoid pear scent because many perfume with pear scent just got it too sugary sweet and synthetic, but here in Jeanne Lanvin, I detect nothing synthetic or unpleasant.

Then maybe after 5-10 minutes, the perfume turns sweeter(not the sugary Britney sweet) and more floral.I guess it's due to the raspberry. I felt really optmistic and cheerful when wearing it.

Then the perfume stayed quite linear on my skin, after 5-6 hours, it's still there, as if it's freshly applied, but just a tiny little bit powdery than before.

The staying power is quite good considering I'm wearing it in hot summer with temperature of 30 Celsius plus; and it lasts more than 10 hours on my skin.:-)

For me, it's a happy delicious genuine fruity summer scent without any artificial sugary stuff. It really innocent-delicious, but a little bit shy. It seems to be generic, but when you really got it on your skin, time and your happy feeling will tell the difference between Jeanne Lanvin and other commercial fruity florals.

Some people suggest it for sixteens, but I guess it will work well for people under 25 (I'm 21 and seems most of my friends like it on me)or for those young at heart.

Really worth trying!

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

This perfume is very delectae, fruity & girly. i think it targets cute teen girls who like to feel feminine & fresh, it's more wearable during Spring time.
If you like strawberry note, you're more likely to love this one, because I detect this note the most.
If you're going to get this one, I recommend buying the biggest bottle of it because you'll need to reapply every 30 minutes.
I like this one, but I wouldn't buy a full bottle myself.

guest_FET
guest_FET

Tender, fine, excellent !

hanayori
hanayori

GOOD !!
I think it's so cute
girlish
soft and easy to forgetable
but i love it

lovelierrr
lovelierrr

my dad just gave me one! love it!

Lubaska
Lubaska

Fresh floral fragrance suitable for every day, because of citruses in it sport types of girls may like it too. Mostly for young girls. But from my point of view quite more universal, as i consider that combination of fruit and flowers is generally wearable for majority of women in wider range of age.

guest_LV
guest_LV

It's so sexy and delicate at the same time! I love it!

guest_lyra
guest_lyra

sure the Lanvin House made great things before. I think "jeanne" it is good. Not a first sight love. But you will appreciate it. Berries are great!

Helene
Helene

This scent is perfect! Very tasty and funny! doesn't annoy
me

nezzabel
nezzabel

It's a light, delicate and airy scent... it's too light for me and like Ester and other members I think it is a very common scent.
The notes are well balanced and make a soft and pleasant scent but not unique.
I find it suitable for the office and for occasions that you don't want to stand out or being noticeable.

gigimarketing
gigimarketing

Nice perfume, very easy note...very fruity, lot of raspberry, a bit musky...nice but very similar to a lot of others

Moszatka
Moszatka

Very delicious, but not longlasting fragrance. Really fruity and soft, very good creation.

guest_amy73
guest_amy73

Delicate, delicate, but nothing special. The Lanvin house can do better one at this. Tiny one disappointed I was the first smelling.

Jeanne Lanvin by Lanvin 3.88 out of 5 based on 731 ratings and 113 user reviews

Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jeanne Lanvin by Lanvin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jeanne Lanvin by Lanvin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.