Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Jeanne Lanvin Couture Lanvin for women

Jeanne Lanvin Couture Lanvin for women
dislike

ozonic
Jeanne Lanvin Couture Lanvin for women Pictures Jeanne Lanvin Couture Lanvin for women Pictures

Jeanne Lanvin is launching a new fragrance Jeanne Lanvin Couture presented as a new interpretation of the original perfume Jeanne Lanvin with a sophisticated composition, refined nuances and sophisticated woody base. The new fragrance highlights femininity and style and uses its seductive composition to accentuate elegance characteristic of the house of Lanvin.

Jeanne Lanvin Couture is available in an elegant flacon in violet shades with a decorative ribbon on the neck of the flacon, also in violet. Game of violet shades is iridescent, from dark to pale, almost transparent violet, accentuating outlines of the flacon very clearly.

Top notes of the composition provide juicy and tasty raspberry accords, refreshed with morning dew and natural shades of violet leaves. A heart of the composition is sexy ad very sensual, composed of peony flowers and magnolia essences from Laboratories Monique Rémy.

Cedar accords are the ground of the composition and they provide unique sensibility mixed perfectly with musk. The composition was created with an aim to have an innocent facade hiding a strong and sensual blend of musk and wood.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100ml EDP and will be on the market from April 2012. Perfumer is Domitille Bertier.

Violet Leaf Raspberry Water Notes

Magnolia Peony

Musk Cedar

Tresor Midnight Rose
Amethyst

Jeanne Lanvin Couture Fragrance Reviews

lisa.e.alexandrea
lisa.e.alexandrea

I love this perfume so much. I wear this perfume everyday. Even when i go to sleep, i also wear this perfume. Love the smell so much. It smells like raspberry in the pines forrest. Sweet but misterious. I bought 3 bottles 100 ml this year and also 3 mini perfumes of this Jeanne Couture.

hedikukk
hedikukk

The beginning of jeanne and midnight rose is slightly similar but the drydown completely different. I sprayed them on each hand and lanvin remains light and fresh while m.rose becomes very sweet. I prefer this lanvin.

This is a lovely scent full of berries and flowers. There is tenderness and a little bit of sweetness in this scent.

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

This is the better than midnight rose though
I love this scent is really fresh blackcurrant smell, but best in the summer, not enjoying quite so much now its gone colder, managed to find this half price.

Would like to get Tresor Midnight Rose for winter as I think this smells best in colder weather but waiting in hope that I can get it on offer as its expensive

lisa.vokorina
lisa.vokorina

I got Jeanne Couture in a swap and never expected much of it. It turned out perfect! Now I cannot emphasize enough how much I love it.

Smells like raspberry leaves, blackcurrants, peony, musk and cedar. A transparent, watery composition.

The staying power is amazing - I can smell it all day after just one spritz.

Forget Trezor Midnight Rose, this is the thing.

Edit: newer reformulation is less fruity and smells more like raspberry leaves. It's not bad but lacks that tremendous staying power.

Juliana6
Juliana6

This scent changes its nature according to the temperature. In the summer it's a cool, refreshing berry lemonade (not bought in a shop, but home made from fresh gathered berries). Now, it's autumn here, and this scent reminds me the scent of a cup of fresh made, hot raspberry- black currant (stems, leaves and berries) tea - warming, comforting, bringing back the memories of the sunny, careless summer days.
This is stronger than Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose (which I find too watery), deeper, darker. The more it dries down, the more pronounced the berry note is (I guess, the cedar reinforces those berry-flower notes). Fresh, crisp, deliciously sweet, innocently tempting (yes, this does exist!) and feminine. I'm sniffing my wrist all the time. :)

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

Berries, a smattering of magnolia petals and a dash of violet leaves, all floating on a watery base. Fruity without being cloying sweet (with a mild bitter edge, even), floral without smelling like an air freshener and green without being glaringly so.

Midnight Rose? Nah, midnight rose is a very sweet raspberry floral scent. This one is much less sweetly fruity and loud.

Eicher
Eicher

At first look I thought this was going to be like "Jeanne" (because of the bottle's shape) but not at all. Generally, I don't like raspberry as fragrance's note. I tried Couture on my skin and at first, I did not like it much. It was OK, but not my scent.
However, an hour later (or two), I definitely started to enjoy it. My chemistry highlighted mostly the peony and musk, together with magnolia. Due to these last two, it reminds me to Escada-Magnetism.

I like the watery touch; it made the fragrance lighter on my skin.

Couture was a nice surprise!

Vampiris
Vampiris

i like it for the gorgeous bottle, very nice

I find it nothing really alike Lancome Midnight Rose, they share some common notes, like berry, musky and rose, but since Midnight Rose is my love, I can just tell the difference between these two right away

to be honest I like Midnight Rose much more, Couture is a bit green and watered down..missing the strength..doesn't have the wow factor Midnight Rose has on me..longevity is weaker as well..personally it just can't compete the beauty of Lancome Midnight Rose

smellME
smellME

A nice soft berry and violet at top, not reminding me of tresor midnight rose other than a berry start...
Tresor m rose is sweeter stronger and has a lovely pepper note that couture lacks. I love midnight rose too but had to swap it cause I didnt find the right time to wear it.
This is in some ways more innocent for the first half,but has a
lovely mature woody base ! The cedar works beautifully on me
and the flower heart is a nice bridge between the berry top and woody base....
I have set it as my signature now for late spring.
Only complaint could be the name and colour of the bottle that is to me, ,somewhat misleading you...tmakes one think its a heavy evening scent...
To me this is a subtle day scent with a berry twist start.
Well done. Lamvin !
Update...now been wearing it as signature for a while its heart and base resembles Gucci II more than anything else. It works very well as a signaturre - has almost everything fresh start , flowers, warmth, a sweetnes that is appropriate for the blend and a lovely woody base !

sabshernandez
sabshernandez

I absolutely love this fragrance! I am a fruity-sweet perfume kinda gal and I wanted to wear something different. This is probably the first floral perfume that I like, I love the lavender note and it's very relaxing! I love using it when I know I am going to have a long stressful day! The scent lasts a while on my skin!

I was expecting something different,maybe more couture, this is a berry rich scent, I find it more interesting than the original Jeanne, maybe because it is sweeter, not as plain Jane either , I would add it is a pretty scent, very nice option for spring, sweet but not overly, delicate, not outstanding but I wouldn't mind owning a 30 ml as the prices are overall very acceptable for a pleasant perfume.

xVal
xVal

I love "Jeanne", so I thought I would like "Jeanne Couture".
I was wrong.
It smells like grass on me, maybe its the violet that I don't like that much.
The bottle is gorgeous, but the scent is so disappointing. :(

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

I want this perfumes. In my wist list. My friend give me free vial. First time I try it..I fall in love this perfumes. This perfumes like hyponese Lancome. Long lasting 4-6 hour. Good everyday use.

fdmc
fdmc

I Love this delicious perfume.
This fragrance is designed to become a new woman's expression Lavin, more inreverent, more sedutive, but always ultra sophisticated.
Is a perfume stolen but note very well notes of violet and musk.
The bottle is very beautiful, even can be used as decoration piece for any woman in the room.
I recommend.

I tested a sample of this new Lanvin fragrance. I really like it, particularly its fruity notes. I don't find it similar to trésor midnight rose at all(trésor midnight rose is a real nightmare on my skin). The list of notes on the sample packaging is more exhaustive than on Lanvin's website.
Here it is : " a new expression of the Lanvin's woman, more audacious, more sensual, more enchanting...The fresh notes of violet leaves associated with raspberry and litchi awake the senses.The pulpy Damson plum magnifies the elegant feminity of magnolia. the woody cedarwood melts into a blend of delicate musks for an extreme sensual feminity ".
I get the raspberry, litchi and plum scents ( loooove plum scent, reminds me of my family's traditonal pies!) but sadely it turns a bit on old-lady scent with the drydown & the lasting power is weak on me. Too bad :(

Cerise Noire
Cerise Noire

Fresh is the word I would use to describe this. The drydown is kind of softly woody/grassy. It's nice but nothing we haven't smelled a thousand times before to be honest. It doesn't stand out to me and it won't to most people I think. I'm a fan of perfumes that make more of a statement. But all in all, it's an enjoyable, elegant scent suitable for daywear. It's something you can wear to work for example and be sure that everyone around you will find it pleasant.

Migalex
Migalex

It does smell of raspberries. That is to me by far the dominant note. The drydown gets quite creamy and to me more pleasant than the opening

AnnVa
AnnVa

I love it!!! So tasty peonies and violent leaves

Rux2589
Rux2589

This smells like a cheaper version of Tresor Midnight Rose and there is nothing really special about it, but I'm starting to love it anyway. It's not strong, but it lasts all day on my skin. I don't care if other people sense it or not - I can smell it all day and it's a pretty cheerful fragrance. :)

The quality-price ratio is very good. I might buy another one after I finish this bottle.

gipsy80
gipsy80

this reminds me a lot of tressor midnite rose,which I like if I was on my early 20´s, COUTURE it´s like the version of tressor midnite rose for grown ups but notthing old-lady about it.

cedriceccentric
cedriceccentric

A softer Parisienne. I'm usually not into fruity florals, but this one has enough musk and woody notes to not be a "Barbie pink" scent. Nice!

Rominabanana
Rominabanana

There is something intriguing in it, and also something I totally hate. Again, way too much magnolia, yuck, :((((( the flacon is too beautiful, I was really tempted to buy it and learn to like it, but thankfully asked my boyfriend whether he liked it or not and I've never heard a more definitive NO from him lol..

I tried this one a few days ago twice.
I wanted to like it but I don't. Not completely.
I'm quite fed up with all this "berries" as under-family of the fruit baskets. Fruits and candy must be the cheapest notes to be produced, hence the trend-setting. Lanvin Couture is all about astringent berry at the beginning and in that I agree that it seems like Tresor Midnight Rose. I like berries, but you come to a point when you don't want anymore.
It seems to me that different kind of berries are thrown into perfumes to give a twist or acidic effect other than citrus. Is is as if all these berries are children of TBS Dewberry, the pioneer of berries and to my horror I discovered then living in UK that they have flavoured "water" and dishwashing liquid with that same flavour.
When it's too much it kills the blend. My Idylle does contain raspberry, but it's fine with me.
Stop it, please.
Having this strong opening Couture is not a favourite for me, but I tried it anyway and after a while I quite liked it, especially the soft wood basenotes.
Definetely in the line of Tresor Midnight Rose but less intrusive and more lively.

Pinni
Pinni

I love this! I could get it cheap too but I don't know if I can finish all my bottles as it is. I still want it! It's so fresh and crisp. All nice and juicy berry fragrance.

But where's blackcurrant and lychee? They are the first things I smell in this perfume and they had been listed in the description they had in the store I tried it. In here they have neither and I am confused!
I can also smell raspberries but it's not as much a raspberry scent as the original. Violet leaf comes out nice and subtle. Makes it a little bit more floral and defined than if it was just plain berries. I didn't smell musk on my skin. Basically the scent stayed the same. It didn't really live and change. Normally I would want that but in this one the top notes are the thing that attract me so I don't mind. Very cheery and chic!

lauropageot
lauropageot

I absolutely love this scent. Every time I where it, someone will stop me to ask what fragrance I have on. It's very feminine and sexy.

lilou
lilou

I tested it today and I'm disappointed : it smells something like blueberry or black currant and it's too strong for me. I would have like to wear it because Jeanne - Lanvin are nice perfumes but I can't.

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

The cedar seems to save the day for this fragrance. It starts with a chemically fruity opening which is not appealing at all, and then the cedar accords chime in and create a unique, classy and somewhat refreshing scent. I smell violets as the dominating scent. It's not particularly my cup of tea, but then again I'm an orientals girl.

noninoni
noninoni

Fresh and elegant. Bought it today. Smelled great against my skin. Great lasting power too.

Niquitaa
Niquitaa

I tested it today. It's nice. But not for me. This is the kind of perfume I get crazy about for a week, and then cant stand a week later. It's similar to the escada fragrances. I do like it though, its bright and fruity. Would recommend to young, hyper girls ages 15-20. Very good staying power.

LaPetite
LaPetite

Not as bright , fresh than the original " Jeanne" .
Nice, but a rather pointless flanker (again...)

antonpan
antonpan

Another trendy berry bomb, a sister of Lalique Amethyst / Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose. Jeanne Couture is less sweet and juicy than Midnight Rose so it is closer to the Lalique fragrance. In the dry down it begins to remind the regular Jeanne Lanvin.

dormir6
dormir6

It is juicy, fruity but in a quite sophisticated way. So much raspberry on me, but it is a little bit ladylike, creamy and not sweet-fruity-gourmand. Nice, because it is yummy, but you don't smell like a picnic basket full of fruits.

carla67
carla67

I tested it today, for me Couture is fresh,fruity and on my skin quite similar to Lancome`s Midnight rose but less sweet. I think it will be a good choice for summer. The lasting power is decent.

Jeanne Lanvin Couture by Lanvin 3.76 out of 5 based on 226 ratings and 34 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Couture fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Couture, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jeanne Lanvin Couture by Lanvin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jeanne Lanvin Couture by Lanvin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.