Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Lanvin Me Lanvin for women

Lanvin Me Lanvin for women
dislike

tuberose
Lanvin Me Lanvin for women Pictures Lanvin Me Lanvin for women Pictures Lanvin Me Lanvin for women Pictures

Lanvin is launching new fragrance Lanvin ME dedicated to woman, individual, who is not pretentious, but unique and confident. Gems and luxurious jewelry are combined with elegant, simple and sophisticated clothes with unique shades, carefully envisaged, with refined details, irresistible embroidery and tiny spangles making unique creations by Lanvin which highlight beauty of the person carrying them.

Lanvin and Alber Elbaz bring the new creation designed as the most precious jewelry with gems from the house of Lanvin. The fragrance is envisaged as object of desire to decorate and complete shop windows and offer of the Lanvin brand, as well as floral decoration on wrists and cleavages of many women who respect floral mixture of Lanvin fashion and delicate perfumes. Designer Alber Elbaz collaborated with perfumer Domitille Bertier and created the new, unique fragrance without false modesty, to accentuate strong will, intimacy and sensuality. Its name and composition depict a typical Lanvin woman – spontaneous, elegant and very feminine.

Alber Elbaz says: "Lanvin Me is more than a fragrance. Its composition tells a story expresses in each separate shade. It resembles a partiture of feelings and emotions of a moment, like a fascinating melody of senses."

Top notes of Lanvin Me introduce delicate floral notes supported and sweetened by fruity zest of blueberry combined with liquorice in the heart. Seductive hues are offered by intense tuberose complementing sweet-fruity passions rounded on the fascinating base. (Composition coming us)

Bottle and packaging of LANVIN ME are created as object of desire and envisaged as a gift. Golden thread which wraps the outer carton resembles ribbons that decorate gifts, while the flacon is beautiful, has simple line, with engravings on the black stopper. A gold-color chain with crystal pendant is on the neck of the bottle. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 80ml EDP. The fragrance will be launched in April 2013.

Mandarin Orange Blueberry

Licorice Tuberose Rose

Sandalwood

Lanvin Me Fragrance Reviews

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

I really had high expectations on this one..and I totally believe the people who love it..but it just turns a really bad, sour scent on my skin..I love and use all other Lanvin perfumes..this one didn't work for me.

andrea2089
andrea2089

Lanvin me is not a floral(at least on me) in my opinion is more like a synthetic fruity one with a trace of tuberose that can be sickly sweet when mixed with the blueberries ad over sprayed.
Not bad but not that great either the longevity is ok so far I still can smell it after 6 hours the sillage is on the low side 4.5/10.

Megamind
Megamind

Blueberry note can strangle if improperly mixed in a fragrance. Black current turns usually too sweet with my skin chemistry. I was afraid blubbery would turn too sweet as well. But in "Me" right balance with other components and especially with liquorice enchants me. Liquorice over blueberry controls the sweetness and ads a hint of sourness, just enough to be able to enjoy the both. Sometimes the sour note disappears completely and then I have a very natural blueberry smell. Mmmmmm... Like a mouthwatering blueberry jam or a blueberry tart.
From time to time I catch whiffs of flowers but I can hardly recognise tuberose. I met this flower in other fragrancies like jucy couture or Jimmy choo flash. And it smells a little bit artificial and synthetic even if it has it's own attractiveness in these perfumes. But here no false note just light white flower.
Enchanting fragrance that can be worn in spring and even in summer as is not suffocating.

aztzura
aztzura

I get blueberry (not quite ripe so it's not cloyingly sweet) and dusty licorice. I love Lolita Lempicka and was hoping for a fruitier version of that in this perfume. The dry down is good and it's not a sillage monster. I love the bottle design.

burgundyangel
burgundyangel

Not sure why i bought this. The first burst of blueberries naesous me, middle note and dry down are acceptable. Doesnt reach for it at all. Just do not work for me.

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

I absolutely love this fragrance. On my skin it develops in a gorgeous balance of sweetness and freshness. The blueberries are sweet but also a bit tangy, which I like as it avoids the fragrance to become cloying.
Also, I have just bought the raspberry body cream from the Body Shop and it does remind me of this fragrance quite a bit (weird, since it based on blueberries!), so it's perfect for layering.

Scarbie
Scarbie

Mmmm... blueberries! This is a very delicious smelling perfume. First spray the blueberry is very prominent then a few minutes later I notice the licorice but it's not overwhelming. I do pick up the sandalwood but I barely smell any flowers. I only used two sprays and the perfume is noticeable. I just got a 1 oz. bottle from TJ Maxx for $16.99 and see that it will last a long time.

Aw man, now I want blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup!

celebrity89
celebrity89

An old-lady burnt citrus/green in the tradition of O de Lancôme or Jean Nate. It does round out nicely into a warm berry later. Funny, but at first spray this really is the same as the old men's cologne Van Cleef and Arpels.

Sleek Geek Chic
Sleek Geek Chic

Very woody with a touch of blueberry jam and an opening of yummy licorice, similar to Lolita Lempicka at first. The drydown is completely different though. No licorice to detect after ten minutes or so.

The name is perfect. It's a perfume made for a tomboyish girl who likes to smell pretty but not Pink and Flowery pretty.

Longevity wears well on me and the sillage is moderate. I truly love the woody smell it projects. Nice and different scent.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

I like this, it's lovely :)

The top notes to ME remind me of a blueberry scented candle or perhaps blueberry jam, when it dries down the blueberry still lingers while your greeted with a unique touch of Licorice and noticeable tuberose. It sorta reminds me of Lolita lempicka Because of the spicy licorice :) overall nice perfume, I find it classy and unique! If there was such a candle that smells just like this, I'd gladly get one!

Yurpdod
Yurpdod

Me by Lanvin is a lovely combination of warm, fresh, and sweet. It's very accessible, but it still has much more depth and interest than most generic fruity-florals and Bath and Body Works body sprays. Blueberry is prominent, but it's sort of a fantasy version of blueberry that smells juicy and mellow. The licorice note here is very similar to the licorice found in Lolita Lempicka fragrances, and gives it a light spicy-woodsy quality that adds so much beauty to the drydown.

This fragrance has big sillage but it's light and fresh enough that you won't be bothering people. I love the name, bottle, and packaging. This would be a great gift for a woman who enjoys wearing perfume, but hasn't ventured too far beyond typical fruity-florals.

jay1
jay1

This is a beautiful fragrance.A bit similar to loverdose.

Just one spray stays for about a day and fills a small room!

I'd really appreciate it if I could know which season you think it's best suited for?

I think I did a mistake by buying it, considering I live in a tropical country. It's quite overwhelming, unless maybe I use just one spray in the night in an A/Cd place :)
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I love it too much to throw away, but don't wanna suffocate others around me :)

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

Es demasiado dulce! ES como un algodon de dulce pero version frutal

when I first smelt it,I got lots of sweet notes mixed with some fruity ones.not bad,as I like sweet/fruity notes.
right now,after ten minutes,all I get is sandalwood!it's very woody in my opinion.it almost smells unisex and even licorice smells masculine here.there are only hints of sweet notes and blueberry.
I'm not unhappy with this smell at all,as I adore woody perfumes.the bottle and the name are ok too,but I found the advertising picture insulting.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

My other blueberry scent is Cabochard, which is a blueberry muffin smell--cooked vs fresh--with the amber richness. This is a different style of blueberry, more fresh and springlike, almost a slightly underripe blueberry that is still sweet but a bit green. There is always an earthy, wholesome simplicity to blueberries, vs the other juicier, brighter berries; I think that's conveyed in this fragrance. I only got a hint of cinnamon; to me this is a quite light but blueberry centric scent.

Togiii
Togiii

Doesn't suit my chemistry. Too chemical and boggy.

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

Got a bottle today, Liquorice blended with blueberries, I love it ! It is not " gourmand " sweet , it is a fruity fresh bitterness with a woody liquorice. An unique scent & very versatile .

archivist
archivist

Absolutely bizarre perfume. I'm not sure if I love it or hate it, but it's definitely not "meh" - yes, it's definitely blueberries - sweet, synthetic blueberry syrup. And it's licorice, but not the candy licorice of Lempicka, it's a masculine woody licorice that really stomps on the other end of the fragrance. Kind of hard to notice anything else, but the tuberose is there once you get over the blueberry.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

This is one of my favorites, growing up I always loved blueberries and it saddens me that I can rarely find a fragrance where the blueberry dominates.
The blueberry in here is like a blueberry compote, I think of the kind my mom makes for pancakes where she boils the berries in water over the stove and adds a bunch of sugar. The licorice and tuberose add a really unique element I can't really describe beyond just literally saying "it smells like tuberose and licorice." The tuberose is the really sweet kind you find in celebrity scents, not heady at all. The licorice is a little mean though, it's not there to be ignored.
I don't get much of the orange, rose, and I guess I get a little bit of sandalwood, but it doesn't seem that important in the grand scheme of things.
This is a simple yet unique one. Linear, but you're not going to find many things that smell like blueberry, licorice, and tuberose. Personally I love it.

polkadot27
polkadot27

ok, yeah, so i basically bought this scent blindly because i was after a blueberry scent to go with my ever growing collection, as i don't have any dominant blueberry fragrances. It's not what i was expecting. I was expecting a floral sweet smelling scent. It is in fact creamy blueberry wrapped up in licorice and sandalwood. The blueberry is much more creamier and blended in with the licorice than i expected. It is a strong and thick, somewhat heavy scent thanks to the licorice and i believe it is best for winter time. For some reason i believed it would be good for summer. The dry down smells slightly like JPG if it weren't for the dominant licorice. I detect no tuber rose in this. I like it, but it's heavy and it is definitely for winter time. I love the blue box it comes in, it matches the fragrance perfectly. I will keep it boxed until winter time arrives.

beatrix75
beatrix75

Lovely unique strange special very good fragrance i fall in love with ,licorice its sour and sweet good silage strong 1010

There's no mystery about it, it's sweet fruity fragrance like many others. There's blueberries, fruits and licorice, but the licorice note is not as deep as in loverdose perfumes. So it's similar to many other perfumes especially celebrity perfumes, but I would wear it, if I got it as a present. It's comforting and quite good.
Also, seems to have a good sillage.

Avoria
Avoria

I found this wonderful scent about a years ago, it was early spring and I strolled by a shelf with perfumes. I tried it on and continued my walk through the city, constantly sniffing my wrist.

A couple of days later I could still smell the fragrance on my coat and by that time I had fallen in love with it. So I saved up some money and bought a bottle. Now one year later and it's not empty yet but soon so I am buying another one real soon!

When I wear this fantastic perfume people look at me a bit strange, like if they are wondering what smell it really is. And I love that reaction - the blueberry and tuberos come out very strong on my skin. It is a sweet scent but still not sticky, it is fresh and youthful but still very grown up.

It reminds me, yet again, of Paris in the spring.

Nice mild floral with light amber and musk base that reminds slightly of french soap. Pretty tea party fragrance, but not one I'll wear. Looking at the notes afterwards, I can see the fruity floral aspects but it's rounded down and softly done. Nice, but not my personality

sisanirg
sisanirg

It always smells different when i wear it. Once it's fruity and floral, then the other day it's sickly sweet and another day it's very masculine on me. Never had such an interesting perfume.
I like it, except on a 'sickly sweet' day. It lasts quite long on me.

Although I'm a bit disappointed that I don't get more tuberose, I quite like Lanvin's Me.
I see it's been compared to Loverdose, but I don't find them very similar. The strong bluberry note, lack of prominent citrus and much milder level of sweetness makes them distinctly different.
Lanvin smells like a very reduced blueberry jam with some star anise thrown in the pot. Minimal florals and I don't get any sandalwood.

silviaci
silviaci

I'm not a lover of licorice (Lolita Lempicka being one of the very few fragrance no-nos in my list), but this one works. There's a fairly good underlying creaminess to the whole composition that keeps things well together. Blueberries manage to stand out without being too shrilly and the dicreet tuberose note prevents it from sliding into the too easy gourmand route (which, frankly speaking, we've had enough of). I wouldn't get a full bottle of it because it really doesn't appeal me that much, but it sure is interesting in its own special way.

kalinda323
kalinda323

I was so excited to try this perfume, and when I finally received it....huge let down. Nothing special whatsoever, very one note. Just sweet and not in a good way. Definitely not one of Lanvins best. Not worth the money.

Wilka
Wilka

Definitely, MY fragrance from now on. Only Spring has just started here, and ME is definitely an Autumn-Winter
fragrance. Suitable for daytime, of course. Simply wonderful!!!

em.caroline.9
em.caroline.9

I cant get over how much i adore this perfume. I took a look at the notes and was incredibly curious, but honestly wasnt expecting much. I picked up a sample of it earlier today at Nordstrom and I'm in love! Its light, sweet, a touch spicy, and has incredible lasting power on my skin.

I think if I had to only own one fragrance it would be this. Its fun, young, juicy, but incredibly sophisticated. Great job, Lanvin.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I am sorry to be negative, but after all this is an open forum. I do not like this scent because it is trying to be both a gourmand and a floral woody musk at the same time. Ok I will be as honest and blunt as possible:

Initially when sprayed I get dryer sheets. Syrupy sweetness (like maple syrup almost) from the licorice and blueberry combined with fluffy dryer sheets. It was trying so hard to be clean but at the same time trying so hard to be a gourmand, sweet, heavy smell. This would have been rather nice if the sweetness was toned down some, and florals shone through, and if the blueberry accord was more icy. I mean cold, frosted. Like in how Versace Bright Crystal there is a frosted accord. It might have done well here. Well, the fragrance industry is churning out scent after scent of gourmand sweet perfumes, so I guess I shoudn't be so surprised at this launch. The smell gave me a headache.

carmillajeddah
carmillajeddah

Sweet as candies, flowery, it remains nice all the time. I liked it but maybe is too sweet for me, reminded me of Loverdose.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I was given a sample of this-my nose is very finely tuned to tuberose notes and right away, I thought" there is got to be tuberose in it". It is-I don't see it as fresh tuberose, more of a sweeter floral. I do smell the rose as it gives it clean, slightly sharp feeling. As for blueberry, its totally MIA. Mandarin Orange? Noway. I probably strained my nose, trying to smell it but no cigar. Same for licorice which has a very distinctive smell. I couldn't even smell a hint of it. So that part WAS dissapointing.
Best way to describe this would be-floral with somewhat of a chypre feel. I do think it smells a lot more sophisticated and not as generic as some of the others I smelled lately.
Having said that, do I want a bottle? Not really. Its nice if you like florals but I feel like I smelled simular scents before and this is not anything new

DivotDiva
DivotDiva

I received a sample and found it extremely fruity, not so much floral. It does have a good blueberry scent if you love blueberries. 4 hours later I detect light floral but still mostly blueberry. The initial spray is powerfully sweet and syrupy, then it fades off after 15-20 min. Not much sillage or longetivity. Not a bad fragrance (if you love blueberry) but I probably won't buy for myself.

emmikolajczyk
emmikolajczyk

I like the fragrance, but it smells exactly like Victor And Rolf's Flower Bomb.

e9rul7
e9rul7

really disappointed with lanvin perfumes. i am a huge lanvin fan, but regards the perfumes I am extremely disappointed except rumeur and the man fragrances.

dormir6
dormir6

I may be a little bit anosmic to this one, because I can't smell anything but waterdowned blueberry, something cold and that's all.
I have not tried it on my skin yet.

lilou
lilou

I love it ! yummy and sweet, delicate. Blueberry and licorice are actually very present. It makes me want a blueberry muffin. It could be a cousin of Loverdose-Diesel, some Lolita Lempicka or FlowerParty by Night-Yves Rocher or Ode à l'Amour Passionnément : same sweet and fuity family. Absolutely lovely, fresh and feminine.
Lanvin Me is very me !
Very good lasting power.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Pure Blueberry smells as blueberry body mist mixed with attractive licorice,, syrupy juicy .. lasting power & sillage are very good .. I will have a bottle .. so delicious <3

Update: I bought it, after using it this is a warm blueberry licorice scent .. delicious woody/fruity combo .. lovely .. I guess it works better in winter.

I don't know how come this is categorized as a (floral) scent !!!

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

It's opening is too sweet. Drydown is floral (tuberose and rose). Not me scent.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

At first spray, ME reminded me of a very light, less intensive version of Guerlain's La Petite Robe Noir (2012). There is less of an intensive cherry note here, as ME's focus is on the blueberry, but the two are nonetheless similar.

A note about development: at some point in the early stages, the blueberries smell a bit more like plastic than fruit; this stage doesn't bother me, however, as I tend to like scents that smell slightly reminiscent of makeup and other feminine sundries. After half an hour or so, the plastic scent fades and ME blends nicely into a beautiful fruity musk.

ME projects within arm's length for a few hours, and sits on the skin thereafter, so it may require a little bit of refreshment at mid-day. Suffice it to say that the longevity is the only con to this fragrance, but it is unique and pleasant enough to warrant purchase and wear, in my opinion. There are other, more unique frags out there, but there is something about ME that keeps my nose practically glued to my wrist every time I put it on, and not all scents do that to me. Definitely a must-have! I hope to add a full-size bottle to my collection very soon!

This is quite a strong sweet and fruity scent. It's not like many of those fruity-florals around, because it is very strong and draws on the blueberry. Anyway, it wouldn't be a scent for me.

I like it, but it reminds me of Loverdose, so I will say I like licorice, so this is working nice for me, it isnt developing much, it is pretty linear, but I like the freshness, the french edge, the pretty bottle, the fact that it isnt an overdone sweetness.
Great!!

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I like this fragrence, but it's not for me, so I will be listing it on ebay. I never opened the box. I used the samples I recieved. I just don't think the Blueberry, and Licorice go together, and I really don't like Rose, and Tuberose. Maybe if I was older I would apprciate this fragrence more. I'm only 22, I think this is meant for people who are older. I've been looking for a blueberry scent I would like for a long time now, and I haven't been able to find it. I might wear this perfume from time to time, but most likley it would only been a few times a month. I'm looking for a fragrence that will wow me. Overall I give this, because of my taste, etc 5/10.

antonpan
antonpan

Lanvin ME is a wonderfully done addition to the Lanvin collection of fragrances. I would describe it as woody fruity gourmand. It stars sweet woody, somewhat in the style of Prada Candy (just the style!), after I feel a mix of blueberry and licorice similar to Diesel Loverdose. However the scent is subtle, it doesn't cry and seems to be delicate on a skin. Comparisons with Loverdose will be inevitable, though ME is more sophisticated and elegant. Still the Lanvin in the mood (the designer likes fruits and berries in the composition), ME is the best Lanvin fragrance from the Rumeur times to me.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I tried this it is sweet and fruity , a little floral. I don't like it; The blueberry and licorice just dont wow me. I just don't want to smell like blueberry I guess. If you like sweet fragrances and looking for something with a twist than this might be for you. It just isn't my thing.

Lvega72571
Lvega72571

I am excited to try this one since behind it is the nose of Domitille Michalon, the designer of Desnuda, a scent that I love

marcello19
marcello19

This is like a blueberry ice-cream. Soooo summery.

Plamka
Plamka

Oh this is so pleasantly sweet, if i didn't know its Lanvin maybe i'd think its Escada or Nina Ricci. Very fruity sunny uplifting! Like a summery Lolita Lempicka. Smells like blueberries mostly, i also get the licorise but its not overpowering, supports the berries nicely, the dry down is woody. Pretty good one!

valerie.aardahl
valerie.aardahl

I bought this one as a gift for my grandmother. Please do not get me wrong, this is no "grandma scent"! I dug through the shelves in a perfumery, rejecting all the beautiful classics I know she has. I tried "Me" just because I knew it was new. Then I put it away and may have tried ten other perfumes, but eventually I began to think about it again. Something in this perfume made me want to smell it again and again. This fragrance has a personality, it is lovely, charming, irresistible sweet and warm. Just like my beloved grandmother.

dannysmom
dannysmom

I have a sample from Nordstroms. Pretty, light spring scent. Blueberry is dominant with this one. The notes sound a little strange, but it actually works. I'm not really a fan of licorice, but it's subtle in this perfume. I could almost picture myself walking through a blueberry patch on a sunny day.

Longevity was good. My husband commented on my scent 7 hours after I sprayed it, and he really liked it.

Muneca
Muneca

Got a sample from Nordstroms which I tried today. Must say I enjoyed the 2 hours it lasted on me although the initial burst was confusing for me. I'm not great at picking out notes and couldn't remember what this one was suppose to be all about. After looking this up on here - am guessing the mandarin-blueberry-licorice combo threw me off. But the scent of sweet tuberose appeared and then I was able to enjoy it - although short-lived on me. Would not recommend this as a blind-buy.

passionata20
passionata20

31. march 2013

Been wearing this one the wholw day yesterday so i think i am able to review this honestly.
To start, let me say that the bottle looks lovely, that gem on a chain is glued to the bottle, so it always stays in place and that is nice.

The scent of headonista!!! Honestly. That´s the first reaction that i got when i sniffed it for the first time. The name, the advertising is very nacisstic as well and the fragrnace itself screams: "I love myself and i love la dolce vita!" The sweet elixir of the sweet life. Somehow i picture a character typical of Holly Golightly from "Breakfast at Tiffany" wearing this a girl who enjoys life and all the benefits. :)

This is a sweet strong mix of licorice and blueberry. It is like a sweet blueberry. With a hint of tuberose, which is gladly quite light, otherwise it would be deadly combination. I do think that this fragrance is not for everybody and is more suitable for colder time of the year. At the moment where i live it is a zero degrees (celsius) and quite chilly and that´s the perfect exteriour for this fragrance IMO. Since it is quite sweet thanks to strong licorice acccord it might not be the same good during warmer time of the year.
it has a good sillage for 2 sprays, which has even more better projection when being outside in the cold, that´s when you get the fullest of it. Lasting power is going strong for full 8 hrs at least. Next day i can still smell the traces of perfume on my skin. The scent does not have development and i guess it is not bad i this case at all.

Nice, really nice. Honestly. Quite a different take on a gourmand (if i can call it that type of smell). This one is definitly has it´s place in my collection of fall-winter fragrances. It smells actually quite close to Galliano´s "Parlez-moi d´amour" in EDP, but Lanvin is much better in terms of composition and projection.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Oooh I love how this has blueberries in it! I want to try this out.
The only problem is that it also contains licorice :(( I HATE licorice!! I'm praying that I won't be able to smell that in the perfume.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

کدام میوه رسیده که رایحه خود را چرخش زیبائی فتنه شربت خود راآمیخته تا برای شنوده که در خط افق گل مریم آشفته میکند بازاری است تابتواند کلمه من
را برخ میکشد تا دوباره همانند گذشته را یادآوری کند.پس این بار شاهکار خود را برای خامنهای جوان و سرشار از شور و شوق

Lanvin Me by Lanvin 3.38 out of 5 based on 355 ratings and 55 user reviews

Lanvin by Lanvin EDT Spray 3.4 oz for Men
Lanvin by Lanvin EDT Spray 3.4 oz for Men
Lanvin Me by Lanvin Eau de Parfum Spray 2.6 oz for Women
Lanvin Me by Lanvin Eau de Parfum Spray 2.6 oz for Women
Gift Set 2.6oz
Lanvin Me Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.6oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.3oz Shower Gel 100ml 3.3oz 3pcs
Lanvin Me Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz
Lanvin Me Perfume by Lanvin, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Lanvin Me Perfume by Lanvin, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Lanvin Me Perfume by Lanvin, 2.6 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Lanvin Me Perfume by Lanvin, 2.6 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lanvin Lanvin Me fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lanvin Lanvin Me, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lanvin Me by Lanvin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lanvin Me by Lanvin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Subscription Promo