Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Marry Me Lanvin for women
dislike

I have it: 523 I had it: 166 I want it: 490 My signature: 15

Marry Me Lanvin for women Pictures Marry Me Lanvin for women Pictures

Fragrance of dating and love, romantic and sensual, elixir of good mood! The perfume aims at all those who enjoy infatuation, love, unity, fulfillment. This intuitive and shamelessly direct fragrance says without fear: “Marry me!”

The new fragrance by Lanvin was created with an intention to suggest a strong bond that each woman has with the perfume she chooses. You need a lot of love and emotions for a right date and chemistry which happens between her and the fragrance which is like her second skin, which follows her like a shadow and says a lot about her emotional state.

Marry Me is presented with a floral composition as optimistic as a cheerful smile. Combination of good humour and femininity intertwines with lovable, gentle dreams about love, similar to an embrace by a person you love. Perfumer who managed to pour dreams of love into a fragrant collage is Antoine Maisondieu. He lines floral notes like a romantic wreath of flowers.

The composition is based on luminous tonic mixed of bitter Tunisian orange and sensual essences of Sambac jasmine. This surprising combination is wrapped in sweet zest of peach and sophisticated jasmine tea aromas. A sensual heart is painted with jasmine enhanced with magnolia blossom and romantic, non-chalant rose petals. Union of white flowers and fruit zest melts in juiciness and warmth of powerful hot amber and musky trail.

Lanvin Marry Me can be purchased as 30, 50 and 75ml EDP. We can expect it on the market from August 2010. Advertising campaign presents two people in love. They have just met and we don't know if their story will last. It is important to know that life is beautiful and easy at this moment.

Bitter Orange Freesia Peach

Un Air d'Escapade
Marry Me! Love Balloons
Flower Princess

Marry Me Fragrance Reviews

Kind of okay citrus-floral fragrance. Light and fresh without being sharp.
Bitter orange is noticeable in it.
I don't know if the name is right for it, I don't see that euphoric important message in it.
It makes me think of spring and feeling carefree.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

At first smells like mouldy orange, and then I can sense jasmin, peach and musk. Would not repurchase.
6.8/10

Centsless
Centsless

This pretty floral and citrus bouquet smells just like Givenchy un air d'escapade to me, at first. It does smell pretty and nice, very feminine and fresh. But d'escapade has a really nice drydown, the drydown in Marry Me is not so good. It is nice but there are better fruity florals out there.

smileysunshine
smileysunshine

I don't like the name but I do like the bottle and the scent is gorgeous. I spray it with abandon sometimes just before stepping out into the sunshine to delight everyone with a beautiful smell.

Inamorata
Inamorata

I tried a sample of Marry Me in a beauty shop. Actually, first of all, its name was what got my attention in the first place - a bit odd choice of words :) Other than that, I love the bitter orange essence, the freesis bouquet and the amber notes. And best of all, I have just noticed it on Super Specials on Strawberry. I will not loose this opportunity . :D

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

bloodyvie: Are you sure that your bottle is not a fake then?

bloodyvie
bloodyvie

i tried to like this perfume..

first time i smell this on mall counter, and i can feel like its a fresh just shower scent. so i decide to ask my fren to buy this from singapore, coz its cheaper. but when its arrived, the scent somewhat different than what i smell on the counter. the one i bought too strong, and too headache. i dunno whats wrong. so i keep trying to wear this. but no luck.

its vanish so quickly too, i can't smell anything after 2hrs.

too bad, i really like lanvin eclat thou

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

The most boring, blah scent I've tried recently. The smell is so synthetic it gave me severe headache. Awful!

ver jaina
ver jaina

On me i detected mostly magnolia, from beginning until the drydown. imo it's similar with Gucci Glamorous Magnolia

Cece.A
Cece.A

I had this scent for almost a year. It got the right attention. It's gentle, if sprayed moderately, lasted the whole day for me. It's one of those scents that get bolder as the day progresses. The name is weird, yes, but it's a scent I want to use again.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Marry Me is pretty, uncomplicated, youthful femininity. I find the fruity notes suble enough that they don't overpower, just enhance - a round, slightly juicy peachiness, the sweetness toned down by the bitter orange. I get a lot of freesia and rose. Not much jasmine on my skin. Every once in a while I think I get a hint of the magnolia. Once it has dried down a little I get the "tea" nuances, even if I can't detect actual jasmine. It really isn't anything new or exciting, and I actually don't find it to be a bridal fragrance myself, as I think it is a bit too casual. That's just my opinion, though. I do think it is perfect for a day fragrance. It also reminds me of Salvatore Ferragamo Bloom with the prominent rose and freesia. I do really like "Marry Me" but probably wouldn't repurchase once I finish my bottle... I would give it a 7/10

musi1701
musi1701

Orange, Orange, Zitrus, Zitrus das ist alles! Keine Blumen , kein bisschen Süße, nichts. Weichspüler! Heiraten? Hochzeit? Wo? Nichts romantisches dabei! Für jeden Tag gerade noch so! Aber auch nicht mehr! Hält aber gut!

melange
melange

It's a "heart says yes, brain says no" situation - the fruit-and-freesia note in it makes me smile every time I use it, but it does smell cheap, and I can't get over it.

Also, it's quite short-lived on my skin (just above two hours), and I don't see myself carrying this bottle, definitely created as a vanity-table piece, in my purse all day long. Brain wins.

CozyCat
CozyCat

It's a pretty scent with a silly name, it's great for days when you want to stay low-key but still pretty and 'put-together', like in the office. It smells much better than Eclat D'Arpege in my opinion, that one is not bad but is simpler in its composition and I have been told that I smelled like soap when I wore it. 'Marry me' is more sweetly floral and creamier. It has much better longevity too. Definitely more floral than citrus which makes it a plus, these days I'm just not that much into citruses. Nothing groundbreaking, perfect for spring, but comfortable enough for hot summers, and it's not abrasively clean or fresh that you can't wear it in the fall too.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Am i the only one who think this smelled like J.Lo Still????? I can detect jasmine tea.

JakePowell
JakePowell

Marry me, Anaïs..... ~

Anyway, yes it is a nice fragrance. I love the bottle, and it could really work on a proposal if you can't afford a wedding ring just yet (just kidding)

lirael00
lirael00

This just doesn't work for me. It's smells like some weird candy I've tried when I was a kid. It's too girly, something that a teenager would probably wear. Name 'Marry me' is definetly not appropriate for this fragrance.

Julie Billi
Julie Billi

I haven't tried it, but I love the concept behind it! What a lovely way to make a proposal!!!!

xjulietdx
xjulietdx

I don't like this unfortunately. I expected it to be a playful, fresh fragrance but all I got was sharp, bitter citrus. That's it. The jasmine is really unpleasant in this fragrance. I only have a mini bottle but I just can't wait to get rid of it.

LujzaHromadkova
LujzaHromadkova

It's nice, fresh, playful and feminine scent with citrus notes. Very optimistic. Bottle full of happiness.
Not overwhelming, no immature sugar bomb, just a plain nice smell. A great everyday fragrance. :-)
I love Lanvin and this is one of my favourites!

nazaksay
nazaksay

I'm looking forward to trying it. ^_^

bonbonka6
bonbonka6

I do not like it as it smells bitter/sour and definitely unpleasant - no flowers, just plastic scent.
I bought it on the basis of the good reviews here and I regret purchasing it.

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

This was a pleasant surprise! I was expecting a typical fruity floral that I had smelled many times before. That's the problem with trying so many different perfumes...after awhile they lose their originality and they all smell similar to something you've tried before. Anyways, this was floral with a little bit of citrus and musk, and I also noticed the tea leaves in it. I think that the tea is what really sets it apart from the typical fruity florals. I was also impressed by the longevity, which was 6+ hours on me. Funny, but the name doesn't make me imagine a guy proposing with this perfume but rather a man smelling this perfume on a woman and saying, "Wow, you smell good! Will you marry me?" I interpreted it as the perfume causing a man to propose instead of the other way round.

caroldix
caroldix

I hated this fragrance. It smells bitter (not sweet and innocent as I was expecting) and It gave me a a headache. If a guy proposed me with this perfume, I would say: no!

Shababy
Shababy

I…………….like the name.

cg83
cg83

I'm not a perfume reviewer by any stretch of the imagination but here's my take on this perfume.

All I can smell is dewberry.

It's sweet, a bit floral. I don't get a citrus smell from it at all.

It's light. I'd say a warmer weather day smell :)

Caramelle
Caramelle

Okay,I'll admit it, the name sucks,but the perfume is pure bliss!

It has such a cheerful jammy opening with the apricot note (or ist it peach?).The florals, most of all freesia and magnolia on my skin, - two notes that I normally dread-, are by no means loud or oppressive.They are elegant and not too heavy.Lateron I would say,it's a sheer veil of musky notes on my skin.I enjoy this fragrance from start to finish.

Despite the listed notes and the name it's full bottle worthy for me.:-)

ROLDAN
ROLDAN

Oh No! Sorry Lanvin,,, There's no way I'll buy this one as "Marry Me" proposal!... I'll try harder to find something really elegant, exclusive and unforgettable. "Don't Marry Me" -It's just a simple, quite boring, light and fresh fruity compote for summer days. That''s it....

halinka80
halinka80

Marry Me opens with a fresh citrus note mixed with sweet flowers and then settles to a romantic soft floral, a bit sweet and quite close to the skin. Actually, it reminds me a little of Chloe EDP.
I find it gentle and quite uplifting, a "happy" scent. My husband likes it, which is a bonus :) It isn't groundbreaking but it is very pretty and very wearable, great for a bright spring or summer day. The bottle is lovely and the name does not bother me at all.
I would recommend it to anyone looking for an inoffensive, gentle and romantic floral fragrance.

ni_lp
ni_lp

"...the name could put many people off buying this fragrance, I can imagine it might feel embarrassing to go to the counter and hand over your own hard earned cash (as a female) and pay for something called 'Marry Me'"

WTF did I just read?

marily
marily

This is appropriate for what its name is.....for your wedding day!!!! :) Very romantic and lovely scent!!!!

Before testing Lanvin's Marry Me, I expected a bland and banal fruity floral. Surprisingly, Marry Me is quite a pleasant little number, something I wouldn't mind adding to my own collection.

It is wedding appropriate, especially seeing that the jasmine and freesia notes come through quite strongly in this composition. In the opening, bitter orange and juicy peach provide a sparkling, sweet touch to an already feminine, white floral blend. It smells like a nice, big bouquet of pretty flowers, with a tinge of citrus in the air.

Marry Me is a subtle fragrance, one that stays very close to the skin. I don't mind this aspect and I think it works well, especially during the warmer months.

I am so fussy when it comes to fruity florals, that for me to have actually worn Marry Me outside of the house is a huge achievement. It's evident that I really enjoy it. I would consider Marry Me an easy crowd pleaser.

The longevity could have been better, and the name perhaps more appealing. I would hate for a strange man to ask me what I was wearing. Can you imagine that, "What's that perfume you're wearing?" "Um, Marry Me!" It could possibly lead to some unprecedented marriage proposals.

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

This smelled soooo bad on me. Smelled like licorice a long time, until it finally smelled fresh and lovely. This was not for me.

sistercurare
sistercurare

floral fruity is my type and this certainly falls into the category. I get jasmin, peaches at the opening and then beautiful roses. A few hours later I mostly smell roses and peach which is disappointing really as it turns out quite plain for my taste. Lasts long though. it is something I wouldn't wash off, but I would not buy again, either

carmillajeddah
carmillajeddah

Nice, so fresh and juicy! I liked it better after a while, but it`s gorgeous.

claress
claress

My absolute favourite of fresh floral scents! So delicious, but not sugary. A great mix of freshness and sweetness. I bought this as a gift to my friend and I want it myself, too. The bottle is beautiful, although the name could be better.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

I guess Canada (west coast) must be slow to receive this. I have to laugh as I saw this being aggressively marketed at Holt Renfrew in May 2013. A woman was spritzing the air and anyone she can assault. I had to put up both hands and say loudly "NO" so she wouldn't insist on spraying me. I am sure this is the one she was spraying but the reviews here is saying it is floral. I only get sweet white sugar. I remember thinking I can skip this.

One spray on me,
Sillage: about a foot
Longevity: 2 hours

harity
harity

When I first smell this perfume, I can imagine myself wearing this on my wedding day. This is a perfect bridal smell. It started out with strong flower smell but it settled down with a really girly but elegant smell. The name really suits the smell. Love it!

Renata tang
Renata tang

FABULOUS!!!!IT IS MAKES ME FEEL I AM A PRINCESS AND WALKING IN MY BANQUET. SMELLS LUXURY!!!!!

xrayer
xrayer

This was a blind buy and unfortunately not a successful one for me. I found it to be very overpowering at first and there was a very sharp note, I was hoping it might soften down into something more wearable but in less than 2 hrs was gone. I wouldn't call it a fruity fragrance as to me that means something slightly sweet which I didn't get at all from this. Overall quite disappointing, my hunt for that perfect floral continues!

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

My favorite perfumes all time. I really love this perfumes, make me happy and energy. Not suitable wear in summer beacause it not long lasting but good wear in winter, spring and night because it lasting to my skin. If I wear it, I feel like someone propose me..I love it feel while I wear it!

xVal
xVal

I wanted to like it, the bottle is really cute,but I wouldn't call it "Marry Me".
This is too strong for a "Marry Me" fragrance.
It's okay, but there's one note , that seems too sharp, and makes me sick.. something gone wrong with this one.
Maybe I'm like 1/100 that hates it.
The name "Marry Me" would fit "Jeanne" by Lanvin in my opinion, it's clean and delicate.

Tajo
Tajo

This perfume is a definite keeper for those of you who like fruity-floral fragrances. It is for the young crowd out there!
Absolutely Love it :)

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

WOW! What a beautiful scent I absolutely love it! The bottle is really nice with a cute bow on it but the scent is to die for! I must admit I have put off getting perfumes with orange in as I just thought they would smell bitter but this, as soon as I sprayed I got a whiff of gorgeous orange its so well balanced. This is perfect for spring/summer am so glad I blind bourght this. I would advise anyone to go and try this. I think I have just found my summer signiture scent! LOVE IT

fara.idola

I use this at night..is long lasting at night use, not suitable day use.

fara.idola

I love this perfumes. Make fall in love :) so sweet ! but it not long lasting with me. I have to spray 3-4 per day :"(

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

Such a well-balanced, unique scent. It has a warmth I never noticed in a fruity perfume! Almost as if there was an almond undertone beneath the juicy peach notes and the crisp flowers. It has become one of my favorites because it smells so divine! :)
I would marry in this.
It's like a happy sunny day on the country in late spring, but with an elegant, feminine touch to it.

brain-ish
brain-ish

Firstly, I must admit it was the name what draw my attention. No wonder I was nicely surprised, when it's so sparkling and universal. Although I wouldn't wear it (because of its princess-like image and also, it got a bit too soapy after time...), at least it made my day (not necessarily wedding :))

tessa24
tessa24

I was wondering if they still have it in the store. Oneday, me, my sister and my mom went to Downtown LA, they have some perfume store with many discontinued item. They also have this perfume. When we smell it, oyyyy it smells fresh, flowery and soapy...Yummmmm Next time I will buy the big one for me. This perfume a little bit similar with Nina Ricci Love in Paris, but more sweet. This is one of my favorite perfume.

kikiena01
kikiena01

This is my favourite perfume of all the time. Definitely my go-to and must-have perfume. I really can't express how much I love it! This was love at first sniff! It's great everyday fragrance especially for younger girls, but women can also wear it. It's sweet and floral, very likeable and nice.

When I wear it (and that is very often), I feel happy and optimistic about everything. My boyfriend loves it aswell. It's probably the most versatile perfume I've ever came across.

So girls, at least try this one out, you won't regret.
I'm running out of this beauty, I'm definitely going to repurchase it.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

maźka1984
maźka1984

Marry me curious and interesting name perfumes. If someone asked me what they should smell Bride, the entire sheath wedding or as someone rightly pointed out, "the desire to marry" it will be roses for me.
And that's how it smells on me marry me - this is the rose garden. Peaches sense after a long time and maybe a little of the grape water. The fragrance is floral-fruity, in the background trying to break even but the magnolia and jasmine - rose is definitely dominant on my skin, like a living - no synthetics and substitutes. Beauty and lush rose, embellished with a light sweetness and musk, with a hint of orange. It should be noted that to obtain even a small amount of oil needed several tons of rose petals. That is why the price is so cosmically overclocked, but that does not mean it is not worth it. The smell is just beautiful.
I got your bottle as a gift from my husband for 7 year wedding anniversary and I have to admit that it's nice to hear again, "marry me" after a few years of marriage
The smell of spring and summer and very durable, one of the strongest that I have in my collection. All day vibrates on your skin.
Bottle itself is just lovely, as parcel or bag tied with purple ribbon. Even the cap is edgy. LOVE IT

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

at the first impression, i dont like it. And i dont understand why it named "marry me" .. i never wear it, but i keep bringing it's decant in my bag.

Someday i've just dont have any idea what fragrance to use, and marry me smells perfect!

it has tea kind of jasmine (if you know what i mean), quite spicy but fresh and enjoyable.

*if someone ask me what fragrance i'm wearing while i'm wearing this, i'd just say "it's from lanvin, but i forgot the name" HA!

geelightning
geelightning

Wow, this is as floral as you can get!

I get why this was named "Marry Me!". I picture wedding day, flowers everywhere, excitement, love in the air, that sort of stuff.

This smells great! It's really nice and romantic. But romantic in a we're-out-on-a-daytime-date-in-public kinda thing. Not the we've-been-together-for-a-while-cuddle-cuddle kind.

However, This is my mom's new perfume. Ha! At 60, she has no business wearing something that says, "Marry Me!" But she loves it and I love it on her. I think the name might pose limitations on potential buyers since I think this can be for a lady of any age :)

She came upon this because of me and I'm looking forward to the day she buys this on her own and the cashier person looks at her in a weird way. :P

I have to say, though, that even if I think the name is limiting, it had the opposite effect on me as some of the people below. Got me curious. :)

Isobelle1109
Isobelle1109

I agree that the name could put many people off buying this fragrance, I can imagine it might feel embarrassing to go to the counter and hand over your own hard earned cash (as a female) and pay for something called 'Marry Me', I first smelled this in Manchester Airport 2011 but by the time it had settled on me and I'd decided I liked it we were already on the plane and I've not seen it in any shops near me since, so ordered it online instead.
On me this wears pretty close to the skin, which I was dissapointed with I was hoping for a touch more radiance, that said I do love the scent.
It's fresh, airey and pretty, I do get some peach but it's definitely not like a juicy fruit bomb like many of the celeb and new stuff at the moment which I hate, I'm 29 so I have no business smelling like candyfloss and gummi bears.
It smells beautifully flowery and there's something in there that reminds me of a freshly opened pack of crisp white paper, which I love, this will be perfect for springtime which is just around the corner.
The only gripe I have is that I bought this with a scented body lotion too and I still can't get this to last on me after 1-2 hours it's all but gone, that said I can't wait for the weather to turn warmer as I think the heat on skin could make this one a staple of mine.
I should note my husband loves it on me too which means it must be fairly desirable to the opposite sex.

Tovah
Tovah

The name of this one certainly limits its potential in the area of gift-giving...My theory is Lanvin is trying to "marry" its brand association to the Bath & Body Works/Victoria's Secret/Celebrity category easy-to-wear-easy-to-buy ideology. This is a pretty scent, but too heavy on the freesia for my enjoyment. It's not nearly as stunning or complicated as Éclat d'Arpège, but if it was it wouldn't sell, would it?

bream
bream

too strong for me. make me headache....

impli
impli

i want frutti perfume with soft cinrus notes and good powerful. a bit of sweet,but not too much.strong and lite.with not easy scent.this perfume has it all. marry me i think isn't serious. it's playfull and ironic. i bougyt it and very satisfied!

lit_little_gun
lit_little_gun

Is a no for me as well... smell like "chemicals", however a tv show in taiwan did a research on street, asking boys which perfume they would like their girls to wear...
the voting result shows MARRY ME is the best smell for them and CHLOE is the smell they hate... which is a complete different result voting by girls
it is so smart that Lavin choose a right name for their fragrance.

TRIIRIS94
TRIIRIS94

Stupid name for a perfume.And as a perfume smells like bugspray.No,no,no.

Juliana6
Juliana6

I was looking for something sugar free and the sales assistant gave me this.
Oh my... I really wanted to like it but to this I say- no, honey. I won't marry you. Or maybe I'm not ready for this "marriage" ?
It's really fruity, citrussy, somewhat romantic and playful perfume but on me it was like some expensive soap. I don't like that very sour note. I don't know where it comes from. I'm looking for something less girly. I'm young, it just doesn't fit my personality.
But one thing- the staying power is stunning. I can't wash is off. It lasts and lasts, and lasts...Great.

Adela7
Adela7

this one is just a darling! i thought it to be more mature but it's really girly and sweet but not grounded, sensual sweet just fruity and happy.
Marry me! is comming from a heart who just opened to love and does crazy things without a care in the world.

zurkaristic
zurkaristic

Smells very similar to Elie Saab! However after quite some time, i think the scent tends to turn and smell more like grape (imo). Ellie Saab's scent on the other hand will stay subtle which i like very much.

Not a bad scent if you like something sweet & girly.

julieanneh
julieanneh

I really like this perfume. It reminds me of CITY GLAM Armani Emporio. Its discontinued now and I was sad, but alas this Marry Me is hugely similar. So who copied who?

imihelsone
imihelsone

The perfect floral scent, very romantic yet strong. People of all ages tend to like and compliment it - I have it, my mom loves it, my best friend wants it and my boyfriend loves smelling this on me. I would say it is a more summery scent but definitely could be an evening scent as well. Perfect for having late summer dinner with your loved one :) Plus, the staying power and sillage are AMAZING!

nabegum
nabegum

I bought this based on reviews and though I like it, the scent is rather common like so many other scent. sweet fruity and a little green when first applied. Not long lasting and the sillage is bad too. I can't smell it after a while or maybe I'm immuned to the smell. Will give this away as it does nothing for me.

Annabel Lee
Annabel Lee

Top notes are lovely, I can definitely smell freesia and bitter oranges, though the peach is not very noticeable on my skin. Middle notes seem too sweet to me, considering the floral accords, but 3-4 hours later there is this beautiful, soft, scent which is citric again but not sharp or chemical, it's so, so pretty I just can't help sniffing my own wrists. Finally, I just want to add that I sprayed this perfume at 9 am, it's 5 pm now and I can still smell it, perfect!

KarolinaPeach
KarolinaPeach

I love this smell, it's the best perfume ever. I love the mix of peach and orange, and I love that it doesn't have any vanilla in it. I just don't want to buy it because of the design.. And I don't want a perfume that says marry me. For example I love the design on Bright Crysal or Yellow Diamon, I just wish some great power could combine the design of those perfumes with this smell..

deena_marikan

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 my little sister and me fighting over this! :)

franksgirl
franksgirl

Marry me? No, not really... It wont be mariage not even an engagement...

lu_pomponet
lu_pomponet

I liked this when I tried on the store... but now that I have it, I don't like that much. Smells too synthetic and does not last in my skin at all. I don't dislike it but don't lke it either. I think I'll give it away. Such a pity...

iflipcess0527
iflipcess0527

at first it gives me pretty sweet scent then subsided to a beautiful romantic floral scent lovee it

tei
tei

i recently bought this online, it was a blind buy and i'm kind of regreting it. i can only smell the citrus on my skin and nothing else...may be its my body chemistry? not hating it but not loving it either

purpleladyfa
purpleladyfa

it's such a wonderful scent!!

soft, floral, feminine, romantic..

Just wondering there's a guy propose me, he brings this fragrance along with the ring.. & say "will you marry me??" definitely I'll say I do.. LOL..

btw.. who knows, right?

That's why, even if I like this scent, I'll never buy this baby myself.. HAHA :p

Ellie_Love
Ellie_Love

I just tried this yesterday, and it is beautiful! The sillage is great and a male friend who was with me kept on saying how great I smelled even though I was only testing it. The smell is a long-lasting white flower smell with a lot of jasmine, magnolia, and freesia and dried down to a creamy woodsy deliciousness while still keeping the first charm of the white flowers.

It would be unbelievable if someone proposed to me with it... *sigh* (:

Light fruity floral!

Most of all I feel the bitter orange notes in this fragrance, mixed with the tender floral notes.

It smells sour, but not too sour.

Not my cup of tea. It doesn't seem to me interesting enough.

Lulian Ahn
Lulian Ahn

its a nice perfume. very girly and to me its more floral than fruity. i had a miniature size and then i loved it and decided to get 30ml/1oz sized one. i don't really last long with perfumes so i got a small sized one. i wouldn't preferably get another bottle tbh. it has a very cute packaging though(:

Mrs.Scents
Mrs.Scents

I was never a white floral fan until this fragrance, which I can'y get enough of! So feminine, so fresh, such a wonderful scent ... it's just a shame about the name!

pinkology
pinkology

got the free vial today,,and woww this perfume smells so soft,,feminine,,i feel beautiful already just to smell it,,

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

"marry me"? cute! the idea of a person proposing to there loved one with this along with the ring sounds like a pretty cute and romantic idea x3..but as for me, Imma staying a single lady for a while =P who knows....I think I may just get this just because the notes sound amazingly lovely..not gonna lie though if I had a man who proposed to me with this fragrance, I'd only use it very little because it would be to special to use daily x'D

x'D ya know what people, if ur soon to be fiance is a perfume lover, propose to them with this along with the ring, I promise they will love this!!

Pierina
Pierina

The opening of this was fresh, zesty and joyful. Similar to Dior addict 2. 10 minutes in this has morphed into headache on my hand, all I am getting are punchy white flowers. I didnt anticipate this being so awful on me. I dont think the scent matches the opening, bottle or name.
So so so glad I found a shop to test this in.

edit..
It is certainly my chemistry making this so stinky, I kept the card it was sprayed on (out of curiosity) on the card those lovely sparkly notes are still there and they are balanced by the punchy white flowers. White flowers dominate on me, this is why I traded my gardenia scents, they may as well contain only one bloody component!

chemmart
chemmart

this smell like something i would wear to a summer wedding, bride or guest. romantic and pretty smelling. very interesting, when florals don't usually do a lot for me.
i can feel sun on my skin and a gentle breeze when i smell this. beautiful

deena_marikan

I love this perfume so much!! my little sister even begging me to use this perfume.

dkny27
dkny27

Very unique, yes. Starts off with a very quick citrus that is refreshing and uplifting, which quickly takes a back seat to a beautiful arrangement of jasmine, magnolia and white flower freshness, with a kiss of sweet. I could care less about the name or the age group it is targeted for.... when it's good, it's good and this one is beautiful!

Kimmer112065
Kimmer112065

Absolutely love this scent. Discovered it at the airport in Guatemala and had to have it. Smells fantastic. Very uplifting fragrance. Smells like spring in a bottle. Very unique scent.

Urania
Urania

I like Lanvine this time,
really womanity smell
I can pretend that i'm a good girl with this...

Gaby.Taki
Gaby.Taki

I've never seen this perfume in any of the shops in England, so I didn't know about it until I saw it in Antalya airport, so I tried it out of curiosity and I immediately fell in love with it, because on my skin it dries to resemble Kenzo D'ete which has been discontinued for some time now, so I was glad that I have found something similar by accident, it's more for the summer, I wouldn't quite wear that in Winter as it's very fresh and flowery, the initial spray is very different to the settling smell on my skin, I probably wouldn't buy it again only due to the initial spray which induces immediate headache.

Beesan
Beesan

The orange refresh you... and the Jasmine charms you

mjloria
mjloria

that's gonna be my next purchase, for sure.
marry me! is an elegant and fresh fragrace for spring and summer. the peach makes it a little sexy but it doesn't take over like in other fragrances. it's simple ,lovely, and you can pretty much use it for any ocassion, i mean you can't go wrong with it. everyone needs one fragrance of this kind.

Mary.Time
Mary.Time

This perfume is loveliness in a bottle, but not the girly-fruity-sticky kind of lovely. If I had to describe this perfume in one word, that word would be “clean”. The peach and jasmine notes are very classy and although I would not say it is a sexy perfume, it definitely gives me the vibes of a confident scent :)

DocTales
DocTales

Beautiful! Perfect for spring and summer. It opens with intense citruses, the bitter orange is very dominant at the beginning. After about 15 minutes, it quiets down and becomes a luminous bouquet of clean, white, carefree flowers. Puts me in a good mood instantly! Total winner. Really happy I treated myself to it.

sugarcandy
sugarcandy

this is a great scent for me. it has a classical taste, in a refreshing and loving way, romantical, safe and clean....very inspiring......great name it has! i luv it!!!!!!!! ^o^

fath1ma
fath1ma

Nothing was right when I went to a perfume shop that time. The shopkeeper gave several testers perfumes of various kinds of famous brands, as well as of the celebrities. I did not need the sweeties, the most popular perfume kind recently. Finally he took one tester who said they had have a bottle left only.
I didn't know what the scent kind was, never smelled like this one and I liked it so much. The scent imprint in the air. After a few minutes later, again I sniffed my skin was sprayed.
He said, "Marry Me"
I immediately smiled, thinking he was joking. Then I noticed absolutely tester bottle in his hand ... he did not lie. Luckily my husband was not standing next to me, if not a misunderstanding happened.I bought it without asking my husband's opinion. :)
I'd just realized after arriving at my room and sprayed it, the first time that the smell in my nose is citrus aroma and flowers.. (I found in here, it is Bitter Orange). I had it before I'd joined this site, so all I knew this perfume was fresh and romantic..

isi
isi

Tuve la oportunidad de probarlo hoy y fue una agradable sorpresa!!! Lavin no es precisamente una de mis marcas preferidas pero puedo decir que este perfume es muy agradable y me llamo la atención. Es un aroma alegre, limpio, romántico bien balanceado y con un toque dulce muy discreto. Al inicio en mi piel destaca el olor de jazmín y rosa huele netamente floral, luego al transcurrir 2 horas comienza a sentirse un aroma más dulce y frutal y por ultimo destaca el ámbar. Puede ser usado en el día y en cualquier ocasión y lo tengo en la lista de mi próxima compra.

I had the chance to try it today and it was a pleasant surprise! Lavin is not exactly one of my favorite brands but I can say that this perfume is very nice and caught my attention. It is a happy scent, clean, romantic and well balanced with a sweet touch very discreet. Early in my skin out the smell of jasmine and rose smells distinctly floral, then to take 2 hours start to feel a sweet and fruity aroma and finally amber highlights. Can be used on the day and at any time and I have it in the list of my next purchase.

yastii
yastii

My favorite fragrance this year, even though the name sounds a bit lame, it's LANVIN! so i don't think it effects my mind not to try and buy it. When i looked it at the store, just by looking I knew straight it must be something romantic and flowery scent. After sprayed it to my wrist, i feel like attending to a wedding party and there was blooming flowers around me.. Basically it has rosy smell, but there's something special about it that I couldn't resist and keep on sniffing my own wrist. This fragrance reminds me of Givenchy Flower Bouquet. I really recommend if you are addicted to floral scents especially rose .. go and get it, you will feel loved ♥

Duckme
Duckme

I smelled this the other day and i didn't think it was anything special about it, but still i couldn't stop smell it! And know when i start to think about it again i realize that i have to buy it!! This reminds me of the summer and love, it's a very fun scent!

nausikaa
nausikaa

an adorable citrus flower bouquet. very feminine yet fresh.

Vera.L
Vera.L

真的很喜欢,这种小女人的甜蜜与矜持,淡雅却芬芳。以前不是很喜欢这种感觉的,可那天从专柜试过之后,就放不下了。

eir
eir

I absolutely love this fragrance!!!!! It represents cuteness but also sweet caring love,the love that teenagers feel. I like its optimism and feel like a sexy lolita wearing it:-)

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

A pleasant surprise ! Fresh, romantic and not too sweet. It has a playful character, it is easy to wear and it cheers me up ! If you are looking for a clean and feminine scent at the same time, give it a try !

hanipg
hanipg

Have u drink barley ice, for me this smell
Like it, fresh, cold
Like it

nonii18
nonii18

it's my new fav!! i just LOVE it <3

gomt
gomt

It's an optimistic, energetic and romantic smell for young ladies (meaning young at heart, too). Strongly fruity and strongly floral. And well, way too strong for me. Every time I wore it, I ended up with a headache. A pity, since I enjoyed the smell and often received compliments about it.

Spicy
Spicy

Really nice light scent, fresh, flowery and romantic.

I'm wearing it today in a sunny fall day and I quite like it, but don't totally love it.
Among the bunch of scents I tried this one came out more distinctively, even if it was not the more expensive. I'm not very satisfied with perfumes lately. Almost all are dull and non-descriptives but my nose changes every day.
Marry me is vey pleasant, highly wearable but not too flat. It's a happy scent with an uplifting vibe, but not very original. Im sure I smelled something equal many years ago, a floral from the '70s that I cannot point out.
In spite of smelling different notes I smell a totally blended mix of floral and fruits.
Fruits are actualy too dominant here according to my tastes, especially peach. The basenotes are very clean and a little bit soapy like clothes detergent or softener.
If I had to smell it without label I would have said that it smells like a very well made drugstore scent.
Not complicated, playful and not so elegant, it's like Amarige's little sister in spring wearing a flower dress in a park under trees and being very careless.
If you like fruity scents I suggest to try it because it smells much better than average fruity scents and it lasts a long time (on my skin). Also sillage is good. Better not overdoing with this or you'll end up smelling like a giant peach with flowers on top walking in streets!
I could easily wear it during day time and feeling pretty and happy.
It's reasonably priced.

lubaina
lubaina

Wow so romantic.Almost all lanvin perfumes are so fresh,elegant and romantic. Its a happy and very comforting scent.I get more rose than jasmin after it settles down.Not horrible syrupy rose but fresh rose petals.May be a bit common scent but its a perfection among all rose scents.not more not less.very sophisticated and also lasts long.I love to wear it in all seasons.but as its a cooling scent may not use in too cold.maybe a sunny lazy winter day.love it.

Chocolatelover
Chocolatelover

I bought Marry Me last week. It's my second time to wear this fragrance. The first time, I did 1 push on my belly and today I sprayed on my lingerie's. That way, I could enjoy the smell longer than spraying it directly on my skin.
I'm still new to fragrance, so I'm afraid I can't talk about specific smells like other people do.
To me, it smells fresh at the beginning and it turns to warmer and sweeter. Like, warm tea with milk in it. (I've read the all reviews about Marry Me here, but I believe that no one mentioned the milky/creamy scent I smelt. Maybe it's only me? :p)
I like that warm cosiness. It's also definitely uplifting and romantic.
I'm curious if my husband could still smell it when he comes home. (I wore it about 8 hours ago.)

Oh, one more thing. There is a "rumor" about this fragrance. Maybe it's only in Japan (because I've read that on a few Japanese websites), but some women got proposed after/when they wore Marry Me. Maybe it's just a coincidence, maybe not.

maisy.melo
maisy.melo

Thats my perfum, its perfect (:

Lynn-zg
Lynn-zg

I feel really sophisticated when wearing it. It stays on my skin much longer then other floral fuity scents.
One of my favourite perfumes, al least for now:)

MaiThy
MaiThy

Its gorgeous and luxury. I couldnt stand any jasmine scent except this one. The jasmine note in this perfume blends harmony with soft peachy note make it smell very uplifting, classy and sparkling without headache or heavy. It doesnt change much till the base, just softer and warmer a bit with tincture of rose and cedar, smell a bit like tea ( in a good way ). It makes me imagine of a bride with simple elegant dress, happy smile on her lovely face walking in a white flowers garden . Marry Me is a name that fit this scent perfectly.

Astrid Allegra
Astrid Allegra

quite springy. reminds me of meadow flowers of early spring. fruity and floral notes are very dominant in the first hour of wearing it. later on it gets more vanilla-y and sweet. very refreshing perfume must say. perfect for mornings when you want to feel fresh but not overburdened with heavy perfume. personally it is my favourite. very light and delicate parfume but suprisingly very longevous. i'd give it 8/10 :)

bamse.tramse
bamse.tramse

Love, love, love IT! This citric-floral fragrance makes me feel so comfortable and just puts me in a very happy disposition. It suits me perfectly.

Emma x

This is like a pure bouquet of freshly picked flowers, it's quite a mature scent, i can really detect the rose in this one and the jasmine.
I also adore the beutifull bottle!

I.I
I.I

Though married (well, I think that there's a second meaning under the Marry me name) I like this perfume a lot. It's nothing unusual but it's refreshing, romantic and pleasant.

movs
movs

I believed that the name Marry Me would indicate some super romantic scent, most likely with a floral bouquet of roses, lily of the valley and violets or even sweet fruity notes. Imagine my surprise when I sprayed my tester and got: LEMON! Sour, artificial lemon. Nothing more, nothing less. I almost thought it was a joke, that someone had put detergent in the tester instead of perfume, because it reminded me so much of my toilet cleaner.

If you find D&G’s Light Blue too sweet and Escale of Portofino too natural, don’t hesitate to try Marry Me. Concerning me, there will be no marriage here. My answer is a loud and clear: NO!

In 3 words: SOUR – ARTIFICIAL - CITRUSSY

anpe02
anpe02

This is a little to sweet, but romantic, cuddly and most of all comforting. If I wear this perfume I do it because it makes me feel good inside.

Dash
Dash

"Marry Me?"
"No, thanks.I'd rather stay single!"
That's the conversation I'm havin wd this scent. To me it just smells synthetic & unpleasant. Too sharp in a way that reminds me of air freshener. No can do.

emilianods75
emilianods75

A must have scent. I love it. Fresh, floral and exquisite unique fragrance.

smellynich

smells like lady million with lots of citrus

smellynich

at first its very modern citrus/floral like moschino funny and versace bright crystal then turns in to an old floral pefume i already smelled.. i just cant remember what perfume it is.

maraika
maraika

Just tested it. Romantic scent. Not anything special, just fine - soft, juicy, can't be annoying. It doesn't have much personality or depth. I find it similar to Jeanne Lanvin.

E. Vladimirova
E. Vladimirova

I like it! It's a fresh, daily scent!

Nice idea for a name :) It's a flowery fragrance that is out there in plenty variations. It's more subtle and you can't go wrong if you like these kind of fragrances. For me it's too common and light.

lintang
lintang

love it, just love it !

Killercolours
Killercolours

The name is tacky as said before and the typography is a fiasco that makes the bottle look cheap. Apart from those (really not that important) cons I love this scent. Really really really do! A soft peachy floral that screams "no sorrow darling!" loud enough for me to really feel it now and then. I like wearing this scents when I know I'll have a tough day, just because of that fact.

I like how this sparkly girlyness stays classy. No immature teenage-y sugar bomb, just a bright and beautiful scent that makes you smile.

This scent isn't surprising in any way, people won't react as if a horde of unicorns ran through the room, but you will most likely get to hear that you smell really good today. So, it definitely is work safe! A great everyday scent when you don't want to surprise. You go, Lanvin!

mimika
mimika

this is a lovely perfume!!!i just enjoy wearing it!!!
:))

romi_sw
romi_sw

love it!, and the name!!!! :) beautiful

sofiii
sofiii

Marry Me starts with lovely juicy sweet apricot and fruity smell which is a little bit synthetic, but still nice on your nostrils instead of giving you a headache.

Soon after the juicy apricot smell, it turns into something pink, juicy, sweet, and floral, something really like a typical Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin, but with some more floral aspect. This is more like a gourmand biscuits with jam fillings, with a lot of sweet jasmine around, rather than an airy white wedding perfume you might’ve imagined when seeing the advertisement. Somehow a quasi-Juicy Couture feel emerges, and I’m not a fan of that, even though Marry Me is much fruitier, and lighter than the Juicy Couture sweet tart diabetic juice in a bottle, thanks to the freesia. Oh, yes, you know what this smells like, Juicy Couture plus Britney Spears’ Curious.

As the scent gets more warmed up, it smells like a type of air freshener popular in my hometown, in the early 90s, it’s in solid form, and it’s Rose flavoured, but smells more like a super sweetened mutated rose, with a lot of jasmine with the sweetness but not the refreshing part of jasmine added in. Not really a nice scent to smell, especially if you are in a really small enclosed space, like a car.

Towards the dry down, Marry Me is actually behaving weird, like a unreasonable girl nagging her boyfriend, at least I felt this way when wearing it; it is really demanding, really sweet jasmine and rose, and discreet fruits. It’s like a mini bomb version of Alien by Thierry Mugler. Since I’m not a fan of Alien, and loathe the presence of sweetened jasmine, Marry Me doesn’t have the right chemistry for me, however, if Juice Couture, Radiance by Britney, Alien by Thierry Mugler, maybe J’Adore by Dior and perfumes with similar personality work for you, maybe you’ll like Marry Me.

ecorundas
ecorundas

it smells quite similar to Scarlet by Cacharel but it last longer and it has a more unique twist. it is soft but it has a great sillage. it has great lasting power too. it is very pretty, feminine, fresh, happy, elegant, romantic. i wouldn't say it's sexy....it's more lovely and pretty...did i say pretty? it's a safe, everyday scent. u can't go wrong with this perfume if you like light flowery everyday scent. i think the name and the commercial describes this scent very well.

when i first smelled it at the store, first impression "mmmmmm roses and peaches!!!! sooo prettyyy". then i went home and looked up the notes, and sure enough, there are roses and peaches =). lovely lovely fragrance! one of my favourites.

adamanda
adamanda

fresh, optimistic fragrance, full of jasmine and fruit :) I want to buy it one day. The bottle is so romantic and nice.

krissycat
krissycat

I actually really like this one. I've recently gotten into all the Lanvin fragrances and this happens to be my favorite. I recently got engaged and I'm thinking of wearing this scent when I get married. It's very sweet but not cloying. I enjoy it

mimosabee
mimosabee

It is ok but I am afraid to say very ordinary. This fragrance is very similar but a downgraded version of its sister Lanvin d'eclat. The so called bitter orange smells like lemons to me. and too much of lemon makes the fragrance smell cheap.. It smells like eau de Cologne.

Apart from this it is a light hearted fragrance but I would call this one "Sweet 16" rather than "Marry me" for it does not evoke strong emotions.

Marry me! is a typical example of perfume where the listed notes say almost nothing about the actual scent, because they are quite common to many other perfumes. Still they smell different.
It's a nice all feminine scent with an initial burst of sparkling citrus notes, very bright and optimistic!
The floral part is also very intense but not cloying. The fresh goes on and it made me think of springtime.
The drydown is a nice combination of cedar and amber, only a little musty.
All together it smells happy and carefree, but also quite elegant. I agree that it recalls Benefit Maybe Baby. It also strongly reminded me of something I smelled many years ago and I have no idea what! It's an almost exact copy only better of some cheap perfume about 20 years ago.
The lasting power is very good on my skin and sillage is medium not in your face.

guest_Pooky
guest_Pooky

This fragrance is clean, nice not fruity for me and it reminds me to Stella by Stella McCartney in rose note...nothing especial.

Amethyste
Amethyste

I don't like peach, I don't like magnolia. I didn't like the first sniff, but the drydown made me nauseous.

krishka
krishka

soft and nice floral, ethereal not in ur face, i agree it is a very romantic and elegant scent, perfect for a young lady/bride...

guest_martha
guest_martha

damn. i love this perfume. Lanvin has the best perfumes ever.

phassawan
phassawan

opening with fresh orange ,stay with jasmine and gone in 3-5 hour.The name may make u hesitate to try.But for anyone who love jasmine,this one for you.

guest_perfumes hunter
guest_perfumes hunter

i tried this one last week very romantic
and attractive.

guest_Rica
guest_Rica

Youthful and flirty. Very girly scent

Kirancilla
Kirancilla

I was very reluctant to try this (for the name, most of all), but when I was in town yesterday afternoon, I came by a shop who sold it, and agreed to get sprayed with some... and I liked it! Very romantic fragrance. I get a lot of rose and magnolia, which remind me of my very first fragrances, in my early teens, and being infatuated with my teachers *lol*
In the very beginning, you might detect the fruit, but it's more of a floral. After a while smelling like flowers in spring dew (very soft and comfortable smell), I am left with a woody-musky trail which is nice but nothing extraordinary. The name fits it very well. It makes me think of a morning in spring, pink and white flowers wet with last night's rain, two young people all in white, swearing each other eternal love... it brings up that image in me. It is actually a nice fragrance, I could very well imagine wearing this on my wedding day. Although for spring fragrances I already have my DKNY Be Delicious series, CK Euphoria Blossom... which I believe are better.
As for the name, the woman in the shop told me that her friend kept it on her vanity, as a sort of hint for her boyfriend... but it doesn't seem to work *lol* so much for the middle-aged singles!

Allegra
Allegra

The very factor that intrigued me to try and test Marry me was the humorous name and nicely shaped bottle. But what counts the most was its content, the deliciously juicy, youthful, exhilarating and tempting liquid.

Marry me! is very playful yet elegant and feminine fragrance for women who do not take life (or themselves) too seriously, and who possess the dear ability to see the funny side in things. In other words, it isn't exactly the correct choice for a femme fatale type of lady, but a great scent for someone who wants to enlighten her day with this frolicsome fragrance.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

For me this scent like : Benefit leelee or Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto...
If You Like or Love it ... You welcome :)

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

Reminds me alot of DKNY Love from NY and of something else I wore a long time ago, and you can see the notes are almost identical. Love from NY is already a strong tangy floral, so this one is too much for me, loud and headache inducing. Not a perfume that I'd be bound with. It would be funny though if someone asks his girlfriend to marry him giving her this perfume. Hilarious name really, but I can see the appeal of the perume to many and there is nothing wrong with that. It just doesn't do it for me.

antonpan
antonpan

Looking at the notes, I imagine Marry me as a fruity sensual fragrance. But actually it is a very, very floral scent. It starts with bitter orange and loud flowers (here they are similar to flowers [magnolia] in Burberry Sport), that's why Marry me at first doesn't seem to be a tender fragrance. But then sparkling notes of peach appear and flowers become milder and complex. Interesting, how after rather mediocre Eclat d'Arpege and Jeanne, that suit every taste, Lanvin introduces sophisticated and mature perfume with a romantic concept.

5 out of 5.

samsara1977
samsara1977

I bought this impulsive after sniffing lots of others new fragrances. This one stood out because it reminded me of a perfume I used to have. Once home I remembered which perfume it was: Sung by Alfred Sung, I used to wear this when I was a teenager and loved it. It's hard to find now and I'm glad this is it's replacement. Marry me (who came up with that name?? Is this only for desperate singles?) is very floral, not too fruity and stays long. It keeps it floral notes even at the drydown which I find important. Not overwhelming not a big new impressive advertising campaign, just a plain nice smell that wears very well during daytime. Classy without beging oldfahioned and fruity without being too young. (Maybe this IS for desperate middle-aged singles???)

glitterz664
glitterz664

the bottle is very cute ... but i dont have a chance to smell it ma self, still waiting for anybody reviews....

Marry Me by Lanvin 3.83 out of 5 based on 787 ratings and 146 user reviews

MARRY ME LANVIN for WOMEN by Lanvin EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ
MARRY ME LANVIN for WOMEN by Lanvin EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ
Marry Me Perfume by Lanvin - 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Marry Me Perfume by Lanvin - 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
MARRY ME LANVIN for WOMEN by Lanvin SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ SHOWER GEL 3.4 OZ
Lanvin Marry Me Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Lanvin 'Marry Me!' Eau de Parfum
Lanvin 'Marry Me!' Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz
Lanvin 'Marry Me!' Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz
Gift Set 2.5oz
Lanvin Marry Me Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.3oz Shower Gel 100ml 3.3oz 3pcs
FragranceShop.com
Marry Me by Lanvin TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz
Marry Me by Lanvin TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz
FragranceShop.com
Marry Me by Lanvin for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz
Marry Me by Lanvin for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lanvin Marry Me fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lanvin Marry Me, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marry Me by Lanvin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marry Me by Lanvin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.