Designers » L » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Oxygene Lanvin for women

Oxygene Lanvin for women
dislike

Oxygene Lanvin for women Videos
Oxygene Lanvin for women Pictures Oxygene Lanvin for women Pictures Oxygene Lanvin for women Pictures

Oxygène is the first fragrance for women of the house of Lanvin after the famous Arpege, which was created in 1927. Oxygène is fresh, transparent and perfect for daily use. The top notes of this extremely fresh fragrance are bergamot, gardenia, iris, rose, Hyssop (aromatic herb with blue or purple flowers) and a spicy nuance of white pepper. The base is made of sandalwood and white musk. The perfume was designed by Alberto Morillas in 2000.

Indian White Pepper Bergamot

Gardenia Milk Rose

Musk White Sandalwood iris

Flirty Alice
Tome 1 La Purete for Her

Oxygene Fragrance Reviews

polly golightly
polly golightly

mi piace tanto ma su di me è tremendo

Frayja
Frayja

Ι never believed that oxygen passes via pepper and gardenia,but somehow the magic nose of A.Morillas made it happen!!!
Truly fresh,not aquatic but clean as water at the same time,little bit oriental in the drydown,amazing composition.
Take a deep breath !

lizardqueen
lizardqueen

This is a really lovely and unique scent, very much in the vein of Cacharel's Noa and Calvin Klein's Truth. Although this one is less green and more musky, it shares the same well-blended floral and woody accords. In some ways, it also reminds me of Bvlgari's Eau The Blanc in its ozonic quality. A zen scent, it's clear but hardly uncomplicated.

jake.shouse

Lovely scent I really enjoy it.. Smells very Uni'Sex. I love the name and the scent is amazing and last long on me.. Skin and clothes last long..! So men can wear this too my Partner wears the women's also! Wonderful beachy smell!

WhoScentsU-lee
WhoScentsU-lee

A go-to frag after nearly 10 years of on again- off again use. I appreciate Oxygene for being the building block for frags such as DG Light Blue and Armani Aqua Di Gioia...fresh and aquatic...I smell heavenly today!

frusia

KittyCute, your review is so accurate, that's almost the same way I feel about Oxygene. I love what you said about the pre-stormy sea-shore stage, I love this stage :) The only thing I disagree with is that there is too much musk, I find the amount just right maybe because I don't wear it in Summer, I find it a bit too "sticky" in Summer. I love my Oxygene in Winter; where I live Winters are not too cold and Oxygene is just right to warm my senses up

lirael00
lirael00

I wear Oxygene to my classes a lot, cause it's really not offensive and it smells fresh. It's perfect for the mornings as you need to fill yourself with new energy. It starts like a peppery milk and dries down to a powdery milk. It's really hard to describe it, cause you can't say it's totally aquatic and you can't say that it's not. It's a weird mixture that luckily for me, works just perfectly.I'm a really big fan of this one.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

Fresh, peppery, herbal-spicy aquatic, that is as distinct as it sounds. Very soothing fragrance, perfect for casual outings and office. Great scent that blends herbal and aquatic components and provides a very harmonious feeling.

Yohji
Yohji

Yeah...remains me..nothing more nothing less but Lanvin Oxygen of wizard Alberto Morillas

Even though notes are similar with ISsey Miyake Feu D'Issey (highly praised)

I think its name - "Oxygen" and this group(aquatic, lol) where someone placed it - played not the best role and yes, its very underrated.

for me - its spicy-irisy electric charger. Aromatic, unusual,unique. A bit of lipstick(in a good way), a bit of milk,a bit of musky-rosy-powder,I also feel coriander. The picture from it - scent of the very dusted country-side road after the heavy rain with lightning.

Truly charming.
Feel like getting more of it this year.

KittyCute
KittyCute

Well, if you think that this is a typical aquatic / ozone flanker you're totally wrong. Imho. This is very classy, unusual / unique and good quality concoction. It has peppery character with gentle flowery sound that based on a nice powdery / woody base. I detect musk (maybe little bit too much...). The milky note here is only to balance the composition, to give some creamy soft lingering. But its not the main note in any meaning. The opening is not so feminine and definitely sounds unisex. During the developing this fragrance gives you a fresh breeze feeling like a fresh air just a few moments before stormy-rain begins on the sea-shore. Very elegant and sophisticated freshness indeed. Then flowers get involved very gently with aromatic peppery accord. The final stage gets more and more powdery character with some cosmetic / lipstick vibe in it. The base is quite powdery and definitely reminds a lipstick's smell. It's developing stage is challenging and actually never boring me. Longevity are great. Oxygene has a very pleasant silage. Can be great at Spring / Summer seasons too. Highly recommended! :) I'm happy with my purchase

Juliana6
Juliana6

I've been reading and thinking about it since the summer of the 2010, but those negative reviews made me think it wasn't a safe blind buy and I had a bad experience with Rumeur by Lanvin, so I went for other scents.
But now I risked. Now it's in my hands. And I like it (going on "love it").
The opening is spicy, aromatic (yes, the pepper) and fresh (in my opinion) with a subtle, feminine white flower note. At this stage it reminds me "Miracle" by Lancome (they share the same spicy opening and the musk in the base). When it settles down, I feel a fresh cut grass aroma, which is like a wonder in the middle of the winter. The flowers are still there. The base is creamy (the milk, I guess), warm, but still spicy.
Somewhat sensual and a bit provocative. My boyfriend said it smelled like sex. I guess every woman would like to hear that about her perfume.
I am happy with my blind buy!

cherry_lips
cherry_lips

Begins very peppery mixed with loud rose, which reminded me of Serene by Oriflame. After a while it settles down to a lovely musky iris smell.
I tested it in cold weather and Oxygene faded quickly, in about 2-3 hours. I think I'll wait for a warmer season to test it again :)

mimi.smell
mimi.smell

To my nose this is a cold weather scent. It opens relatively strong peppery floral, but settles down quickly to a very feminine, milky floral with the base of woods, which adds some elegance to this perfume. Not girlish, but still gentle, perfect for winter daily use. The longevity is quite good, but stays more to the skin. To detect it better I prefer to reapply it few times through the day.

Hollie
Hollie

I've had this for a while and I'm still on the fence. The notes sound really amazing....pepper!....Milk!....Iris!...Gardenia!

Sadly, I'm kind of underwhelmed....I had high hopes for something unique and ethereal. There's a peppery bite in the beginning and I smell a little gardenia but it morphs really quickly into a clean laundry smell...somewhat synthetic. Not a light, fresh laundry smell but kind of a still-wet-not-quite-dry smell. It's got to be my skin....perfumes tend to get weighed down on me. I think that's why I prefer heavier,spicier orientals & such...they feel like they belong on me more than "fresh" scents do. I've officially tried Oxygen in every season and although I don't dislike it, I have yet to find myself longing for it. It's just not what I had hoped for. I have a large bottle for trade in the US if any Oriental haters want to swap!

lisatenholt
lisatenholt

I think this one is very fresh. It almost smells like when you're on holiday, just coming out of the sea.. laying on the beach to dry. It just reminds me of that. This is def. a summer scent for me. One day I love it, next day it gives me headaches..

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

My latest in-store (non-internet) purchase, probably the most synthetic and odd "iris" I've ever smelled. But still something about this perfume makes me love it. Not as much its quality or genius, but its very cyberspace-y vibe. In early 2000s, perfumes, it seems, were created and blended in a way where all the notes were coming at you in one punch of nondescript recognizable scent. You could tell what someone was wearing by name, but you could not identify any note else than vanilla, most of the time. This perfume is sitting on the unisex line in my opinion, when smelled from afar, but as one's nose comes closer to intently sniff at the skin, a strange note of cyber-lilac is very clearly identified. Very strange scent, but overall easy to wear and very early 2000. I'm not too in love with the bottle on my dresser, but I must admit that it fits the style quite well. A floral for an android or a holographic girl. VERY affordable and definitely an underdog of the perfum world, one of my favorite category:)

EDIT in the end, the appeal of getting my money back was stronger than the appeal of the fun futuristic lilac note, so back to the store it went.

TJerria
TJerria

Just got my 2.5 ounce bottle today and I am quite impressed. I sprayed it out right away and immediately noted the spiciness and it's base notes immediately become apparent. I love it wears so well.

jana.hullinghorst

i love this more and more with every wear. its interesting, attractive, and creates a statement. a perfect signature scent.

Jola 72
Jola 72

I,m gonna rock with Oxygene in this coming cold season.So it works for me,very good and sensitive almost airy oriental woody dry down,I am amazed of it.Love Oxygene in combo with my beloved Boucheron B.Unsweetened Le Baiser du Dragon by Cartier.How amazing is it...LOVE

About 10 years ago, when i lived in Ireland, i got handful of samples from a friend. Ever since it reminds me of irish autumn - especially moist and soft air at night, dewberries, molded leaves and something indescribable. Yesterday i bought my first bottle of Oxygene. After the first spray the reaction was kind a disappointment. At first i was convinced, that they´ve sent me oxygene pour homme or smth. Too musky and spicy. After a while i started to smell familiar notes, but it´s much sweeter than i remembered. Friends describe it as a powdery granny-perfume. But worst of all, my boyfriend hates it :( He even suggested to find something less obtrusive, because it reminds him car cleaners and smelly lotion used in hairdressers to make hair curly. But i still like it, but i´m not in love with it anymore.

daniela.sprella@gmail.com
daniela.sprella@gmail.com

My signature perfume 4 eva n' eva!!

Alessia C
Alessia C

The smell is nice: watery/ozone scent with light floral traces. Always loved the fragrance, but in recent years it has become difficult to find in the store. It lasts longer on the skin and it can be worn both in winter and summer. When you wear this fragrance, you will receive compliments all day long and into the night

jake.shouse

This had crazy staying power on me! At the time when I got this early last year my dad had just had a stroke and he was in the hospital for close too a month every time I would go too walk around the hospital or too go out side and smoke men followed me every where so men must dig this scent Colton my Bf of many yrs wore the hell out of this perfume when I had it and he loved it but it didn't smell the same on him as it did on me.... I may rebuy one day love the name and it's a clean scent with a spicy twist so if you like clean floral for men or for a woman too me this can work for both go for it this is not a perfume I would blind buy because of its unique'ness! Try it out like at a local Ulta store or Macys before buying it... I do like it tho!

a shame, I loved this perfume last year but I tried it the other day and it was actually making me a little sick while smelling it. it was like smelling creamy sulfur or a sweet metallic ozone smell. I really couldn't handle it. I gave it away last night to someone I work with, she loved it and she ended up spraying it on. I had to endure that smell all night. I don't know what happened, but this perfume is not for me anymore.

czerwinski1

This parfume is masterpiece! Mister Morillas big thanks. Oxygene is creamy and fresh like a shower. For me this is very unique, iris is high tone. I love this forever.

freddinos
freddinos

I was sensible for once in my perfume life and decided to try before buying a full bottle of Oxygene (it can be found for ridiculous prices online and I was wondering why!). Boy am I glad I did! To me this perfume is the complete opposite of its name and packaging. I'm keeping a tiny second thought in case my miniature had gone off, but really how off can a perfume get? What I experienced was purely an oriental spice (I think it's called turmeric in English but I'm not entirely sure) that they use to season a specific type of beef pastrami eaten in the Mediterranean. Ugh! No milk, no iris, no pepper whatsoever. I had to scrub it off after 10 minutes. I still cannot believe this sky blue ethereal juice with the name Oxygene smells like that! Apologies to the fans, I really hope I received a bad mini because some of you guys are describing something I would love to experience too...

SIPLANTIS

I've just received it and clearly say that, it's the soft version of L'instant de Guerlain and also similar like Ocean Dream GBH. Unfortunately wasn't my cup of tea. But i'll use it anyway. I find out what i'm looking for is similar like Tesori d'oriente Hammam . Unluckily we don't have it in Turkey.

SS79
SS79

I think with this fragrance, you either like it or you don't.. it's very different in my opinion.. but I like it!.. I usually wear this one after a bath or shower. Its a fresh/warm smell.. I find it hard to describe... but something about it is soothing. Plus.. it never goes away! lol.. the longevity is crazy.. and you only need 1-2 sprays max! :-)

SIPLANTIS

I've ordered this perfume 2 days ago by reading these reviews, hope i'll satisfy the result. Let you know :)..

jana.hullinghorst

I just purchased this at a very low price as a blind buy because I love many of Alberto Morillas' creations... fingers crossed.

ok here's the review:
after spritzing; it's a peppery shock at first, with the iris doing cartwheels in the background. then the creaminess starts to happen about 20 minutes into it. Within about 2 hours it turns into a soft atmosphere of gardenias and cream- softly radiating from the pulse points. I'm about 3 hours into it, and I can still detect bits of it. Oxygen will be one that you reapply at about mid afternoon to experience all over again for the later part of the day :)

It reminds me of Acqua Di Gio by Armani -also by Morillas, they both have the same atmospheric feeling, but otherwise, they're completely different from each other. One is luxurious european summer on holiday, the other is summer in the city where anything can happen.

WONDERFUL blind buy for me and a great addition to my little collection. I've never smelled anything like it. I will say it's not for everyone, takes a certain type of person to pull this off.

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Oxygene for me is a peppery summery perfume. Its very uplifting and you can smell the quality of the perfume from the very first sniff. It is very long lasting with excellent sillage. I don't think they make now days such quality perfumes. Definitely a keeper with an excellent bottle, gem for every perfume collector. Price is fantastic too, don't miss it.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

I blind bought it according to reviews and I'm not disappointed at all. It's creamy, but incredibly clean and fresh. Such an unusual fragrance. The white pepper is gentle, but enough to spice up the milk along with iris. You see it doesn't need to be aquatic to match the name 'Oxygen'. The creaminess makes it very cozy to wear; the freshness wakes the nose up. Isn't it truely a breeze of Oxygen ? If you're looking for a fresh summer scent but not very fond of aquatic, give Oxygene a try. You might be happily supprised.

The longevity on me is 8h+ and the sillage is quite good for such a fresh scent.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is such an unusual scent! It really develops and changes over a use. The iris is fresh and clean, accented by the sharp pepper. Then this wonderful creaminess comes in, but it amazingly never weighs down the composition. Even though it's milky, it's still light and gentle and not at all cloying. The musk is very grounding and the white florals blend in well, the iris is still the star flower. There's really nothing else like it, it's hard to get fresh and clean while bringing in that milkiness.

jesseg
jesseg

this reminds me of miracle by lancome...same nose behind both...i get no milky notes on my dry skin...its very fresh and clean but notvery long lasting

Jellybean
Jellybean

Clean, fresh scent that resembles the name. Lots of pepper in here to open up nasal pores in a good way:)
Pepper, bergamot, water notes and very mild traces of gardenia. Now the milk note = very close to the skin note, yup it's there in small amounts. After awhile gardenia makes its presence known.
This is a great choice for hot summer days when you want to freshen up; you'll get multi-use out of this perfume.

dormir6
dormir6

Definatly a woody frangrance with sandal and not offensive in any way. It is a comfort smell, makes you feel clean, pretty and cosy. Warm in a sense when you are wraped in a light coloured cashmere comforter and watching the snowy landscape outside.Everyhting is in order around you, you are close to nature and colse to your real inner feminity. Nice!
After I have been wearing it for a few days, I must admit there is another face of it that is hard to describe. Some of you say it is pepper, milky, or iris, but for me it is just some nice ozonic, fresh air. This side of the perfume keeps your head cool and capable in a very comforting way while all the soft atmosphere is still around you. Very unique. So If you are looking for something to seduce or wear "as a nice, girly, or feminine perfume" it is not your cup of tea. But if you want something special, then try it!
Edit: I can't understand its beauty. It's a winner for me. I LOVE it!!!! In the Hungarian heat it was creamy gardenia on my skin, and lasted soooo long. So funny! My peppery, woody little treasure has shown another adorable face. A week ago it was cool dill. I also liked that side of it :-D Wonderful!!!!! Very good in spring (sandal, soft, woody), good in the first warm days of summer (ozonic, peppery, woody, freshness) and the hottest days it's creamy melting flowers. Ohhhh, I am curiously waiting for winter and snowfall. Congratulations Lanvin!!!!!

Berlynn
Berlynn

I really liked this one, however the silage is a bit much for me. I sprayed it once and it filled the whole room I was standing in and actually sent my asthmatic mother in law into an asthma attack. Pretty notes, but the intensity of it could knock a person out cold! I actually loved the musky pepper, but I clearly can't wear it because it's overpowering. I even tried to shower it off and it still remains on me!

alicepolice
alicepolice

I'm surprised by how much I like this every time I spray it on. To me, it has a clear resemblance to a sauce my mother used to make -- it consisted of Nordic sour cream, dill, black pepper and lemon juice. Fresh and spicy. The name "Oxygene" sounds somehow very aquatic and freshly floral, when in reality there's so much more to it.

This one is a bit quirky, but nothing too artsy or difficult to understand. It stays credible all the way, but it's not as lenient and easy-going as your regular fruity-florals. Uplifting and different. Someone who has an opinion, but wants your attention rather than slamming the statement in your face.

I think this is definitely an unisex fragrance.

luly109
luly109

Me encanta este perfume, su proyección es increible y dura muchísimo en mi piel. Yo no lo considero fresco pese a su envase, color, la imagen que la gráfica nos da Puede tornarse demasiado dulce al final, y es por eso que yo no lo recomiendo para días muy calurosos, lo probé y casi no podía soportarlo, sin embargo, en otoño y en invierno se transforma en uno de los mejores olores que he utilizado

PerfumeWhore
PerfumeWhore

FYI negative reviews are based on bottles with fragrance gone bad. There is no way a fresh bottle of this smells like rotten diapers and such!

pani.parzer
pani.parzer

..first sniff can be horrible...but let it settle on you...and you will find a perfect spring/summer scent...lots of light iris/milky notes..however you won´t get these unless you stand the weird fresh, bergamotlike watery opening notes...but after a little while you can indulge yourself into this beautiful complex frag. I can´t belive I said this when recalling the first time I sprayed this on me a couple of years back..but now I´ve become a big fan of this smell..and it lasts whole day through..my colleagues recogonize whether I´m in or out..:D

silagelover
silagelover

Yuck, I dont know if my bottle is off or what. I bought this after smelling it in the bottle (stupid, I know) and I sprayed it on paper when I got home and it smelled like ozonic/aquatic cardboard +celery seed (maybe the pepper note)+ some weird milky flowers... Im scared to spray it on, is this what its supposed to smell like? Definitely not for me!

Mebster
Mebster

I really love oxygene. On my 3rd bottle and already save another one. It's fresh like clean breezy air, like clean cloth.. But it's not cold.. It's warm, soft, a lil floral a lil powdery.. This is so special. I get bergamot first, then milky creamy floral get in smoothly... The drydown is amazing. Creamy musky but fresh. Thanks to the pepper which is consistantly being there but never take the center stage from the first whiff.. And what i really love from this is very safe. Never give me headache so far. Sillage moderate, longevity moderate 5-7 hours.

missyasmina
missyasmina

So clean and fresh. Much more floral than I thought it would be. It grew on me, love it.

rubyred
rubyred

Last Christmas in San Francisco I discovered these amazing salty (very lightly) caramel chocolates (more like a salted chocolate truffle) by Ghiadelli? Wish I could have brought them back home to Australia with me. They were absolutely the best. Oh the salted chocolates of southern California. Oxygene smells like these salted chocolate truffles and the breeze blowing off San Franciso Bay coming in through the green cathedral of Muir Woods.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

Sometimes it doesn't take an expensive perfume to turn heads...i've never gotten so many compliments from men and women. I was even told by a guy that I smelled INTOXICATING...wow!

pomdgf
pomdgf

I had no doubt about this fragrance. A fragrance that stuck in my mind when I was a kid. Truly fresh with absolutely warm and spice. I want to be notice then I prefer this one more than a cool water in summer time.

Mariamaija Amélie
Mariamaija Amélie

I had way too high expectations with this one, I guess. Not feminine enough for me... Fresh, yes, but a bit too much on the masculine side for me. This scent "confuses me" a little bit. I actually really like it, but I don't feel that comfortable wearing it. My mother will be happy taking over this one, though. Everything smells wonderful on her, so on her I can appreciate "Oxygene" indirectly at least

ralucucky
ralucucky

I don't even know if I like it or not. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It's masculine at first, but then powdery, soft, floral. Weird.

CaledonianChic77
CaledonianChic77

This is very marine fresh, i mean toilet rim block, Radox blue bubblebath. Don't get me wrong folks i do mean this in a good way and not a fault. It's great for the summer months and so soft when the dry down kicks in. I would watch though ladies i think your better half might borrow this as i personally would class this unisex so you'd better hide your bottle. Oh! & the bottle is gorgeous also my 3 year old loved staring through the glass and the living room was blue, novel for him bless him.

pooyaasan
pooyaasan

عطر خنکیه وبا بو کردنش یاد دریا می افتید. البته خاص نیست و مشابه اون زیاده. ضمنا کاملا تابلو هست که یک عطر ارزون قیمت پوشیدین.

diaspro42
diaspro42

Fresh and sensual, a fragrance that changes over time, for any situation. I think it's suitable for a dynamic woman and who wants to be noticed.

elizabethari
elizabethari

Definitely nothing run of the mill about this juice! This is an absolutely ADDICTIVE scent that makes you feel pretty. Oxygene is one that is oddly enough appropriate for all seasons. The throw is good, longevity is another story, but I don't really mind--gives you an excuse to put more on. And trust me, you'll want to!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is a weird one. I love it, but it's unusual - I do mean that in the best way possible!
Oxygene somehow seems to defy expectations. Categorised as a Floral Aquatic, I find none of the usual hallmarks of that group evident in the way this smells - thankfully. Though advertised as airy, fresh and transparent, it's full bodied and rich smelling, wearing more like suede than chiffon. The most predominant note is pepper, yet it doesn't get up your nose and make you want to sneeze. It's aromatic, and smooth and makes you think of the great outdoors without any green or aquatic notes. It's such a disarming little gem.
You slide Oxygene out of the box and are confronted with a sleek and cool bottle, so modern that it makes me think of eco-friendly windmills. It's almost futuristic with it's chilled out white and blue. Now, I'm more inclined to the aesthetic of bottles like Chanel No. 5, but the minimalism appeals to me, it's still chic, unlike the Armani Lei bottle which is so minimal it's downright dull.
Oxygene is already giving you something to think about. Then you spray.
It opens with an anisic bite that's almost herbal and the pepper rushes in quickly. For the first half an hour this is pretty much what you smell. But it's not scratchy, it's suspended as if on a cloud - you know there's something there supporting it but it's like wisps you can't quite grasp. This stage is rather airy and aromatic and distinctly unisex. Slowly this cloud thickens and it's white gardenia petals melting into creamy milk. The milk in this makes me think more of milkweed than milk to drink. The pepper still sits cleanly on top of this, quite persistent, though the hyssop has given way to the greenness of the gardenia. The woodiness of the sandalwood joins in, keeping this out in the open air. It has a velvety consistency and is I think still more aromatic than anything else. It remains fairly linear after this, if getting a tiny bit more sweet towards the end.
Oxygene is I think even more than it's described to be, and is complex and maybe even difficult. But it's surely an experience and is definitely underrated. Impressive sillage and staying power and wearable probably all year round. This is worth a try.

dkny27
dkny27

Creamy, peppery iris and a sandalwood complimenting the dry down... To think I almost parted with this modest gem!! It's a feminine spicy with sublime floral woods to give it an edge of clean sexy... It's a keeper. Great fragrance for late summer transitioning into cooler fall.

annahaener
annahaener

ocean breeze, waves... very fresh, salty water - those things r coming first in mind after sniffing this perfume:)

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Looking at the ridiculously low price tag I couldn't help but grabbed the largest volume bottle and rushed home and..unlike some of you, I did not detect any sour milk note, in fact there was no sour notes present. I only detected deep woody note of sandalwood mixed with pepper and soft florals. If I didn't look at the olfactive group first, I would have classified it as a woody floral. There is nothing aquatic to me, nothing whatsoever. Oxygene, however, in a way, feels very much like a whiff of a fresh air, it is extremely pleasant fragrance which I consider one of the best choices for summer. I am really surprised how aquatic fragrance turned out to be deep woody to my nose.
My number one for summer. Full stop.
Lasting power and silage are great. I also like the bottle design.
Mr Morillas, I officially adore you :-)

emi

Kittycat63 - of course everything I have written about Oxygene is my perception of the smell so I don't get your objections. I have written a review, and review from its definition is something entirely subjective. I can only repeat that there is nothing fresh and clean about Oxygen from where I stand.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Oxygen. Such an appropriate name for this frag. Airy, musky, powdery, milky, creamy, spicy...such a lovely and delicate perfume. Wears very close to the skin, which makes it suitable for work or everyday ware.

MrMookie
MrMookie

Today we bought both a bottle of lanvins oxygene (for him and her) at a criminal low price of 17$ for 100/75ml and i must say i really like the womens version too!
Its crisp,clean and lovely powdery an all day peppery fresh fragrance in the bright day category. (not a sensual warmer evening scent)
Airy but not that transparant as its homme version i have.the homme version is more snowcold thin aired.

Lanvin Oxygene truly loves most skins as i smelled it on my wife and my daughter today and its great!

The bottle is a work of modern minimalistic art! i love the white cap and all of its design.

emi

There is nothing fresh and clean about this fragrance. Also Floral Aquatic category is misunderstood in this case. Oxygen is powdery, woody scent with vanilla sweetness in the background. Iris and pepper are the most prominent notes. Maybe that vanilla sweetness comes from milk, I don't know. The scent is original and interesting, a little bit heavy but not overpowering. The bottle is quite nice piece of craft. Color of the juice and the name itself is very misleading though. I've bought it unsniffed and it will take me some time to decide whether to keep it or not

chiara0710
chiara0710

I just got this perfume and LOVE IT!!
It's airy and light but classy and pleasant at the same time.
Recommanded during summer and spring. :D it was worth every penny!!!!

scouserdog
scouserdog

A very nice clean refreshing perfume for a hot summer day - I use this a lot during hot Australian summers. Reasonable sillage and longevity for such a light fresh scent.

I don't see this as milky or creamy, more like a fresh summer breeze by the lake when I am walking the dog.

akia vida
akia vida

I love this fragrance. To me it is light and airy, like a breeze. Whenever I spray it on me it reminds me of going home after spending the day at the pool. I'm not sure why. IMO a clean smell.

I don't get the milk at all.

The staying power on me last as good as all day but only when I give it a good couple of sprays.

smellysmellycat
smellysmellycat

First of all Oyxgene is a lovely fragrance, so soft and undisturbing and it smells like soft creamy breeze.

This was a successfull blind buy for me (not that blind, because i knew that i can't go wrong with lanvin)though i was expecting something harder than that, under the floral aquatic category. Something which would have pieces from mayde Davidoff Coolwater and Ck Escape. But oxygene is totally different from other perfumes in this category.

I would'nt define oxygene as a floral aquatic. It's a soft creamy fragrance with the musky drydown.

At the first sniff, it reminded me of Bvlgari Blv, and a few minutes later I recalled a fragrance that I've tested a long ago, I guess it was Vocalise.

I definetly recommend this to perfumistas, who doesn't have anything against soft musky light perfumes. It's not offensive, smells clean, pretty and light and definetely suitable for spring and the first days of summer.

imagine it's sillage as a light breeze and longevity is 7/10.

Oh it's lovely!

my first time wearing this. on me this is a true skin scent. very light and clean. very marine and watery. this dosen't project much at all. i'm not really getting any milky or creamy notes either. more of a light musky aquatic. i'm not complaining tho, i do actually like it. this will be a great work scent for me. i do have to spray quite often, that would be the downside to this unique perfume.

melbritt24
melbritt24

I get no creamy-milkiness in this scent, only a very peppery aquatic that doesn't change much throughout. It has very good longevity and is nice for the spring/summer...very refreshing. However, I wish the white peppercorn note was less dominant as I'm more of a subtle pink peppercorn lover. I was hoping this would be creamy aquatic/iris with a light pepper opening but was a little disappointed.

Rating: 3/5 STARS

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

I would quite like to like this, but I really don't. I find the milk quite off-putting and there's a real smell of wet cardboard to it...

frusia

Pucca-Pucca, your review is so accurate - Oxygene is very much urban-fresh. It's soft, subtly peppery and on my skin it is floral too. Very warm but fresh at the same time. I like it.

How can something that smells so strongly like woods and pepper be called "Oxygene"? All of the descriptions of milk and musk totally elude me too. It's pepper, pepper, pepper. I hate the smell of black pepper! Test before buying as this clearly reacts differently on different people. The notes sound so pretty, and the bottle is pretty too, but I find this perfume to be completely masculine.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I love this one! Best blind buy I made, I can't believe they sell it so cheap! It's a wonderful, complex and luxurious scent. It's also a classy Lanvin. The price-ML-quality-ratio of this gorgeous scent always amazes me!

As the first spray settles, a whiff of something that smells like CK-One bursts out but only briefly. Than, heavenly gardenia wrapped in white milky musks appears. It's so soft, fresh and sexy! A bit aquatic, if the sea is near a desert with an oasis of musky gardenias and a hint of spicy pepper in it.

Great for spring when the first warm days arrive. Also wonderful for summer evenings when you go out and orientals feel too heavy and you're not in the mood for typical florals. Oxygène wears well without that it feels too 'beachy' or 'floral'.

The bottle and potion color are wrong, both should be something sexy and sultry looking because that's what it smells like. Don't judge this one by looks, it's not modern like the bottle and blue color suggest. It's a warm classy scent with sex-appeal and style. Sniff and be amazed.

amandame
amandame

in my opinion, Oxygene is not an aquatic scent, I smell a lot of musk and milk, wear it in winter, I'll give it a shoot in summer at 30-35 degrees to see the difference. Anyway, a nice smell, last longer and it's safe, don't bother you at all. On my skin, from the beginning to the end it's the same smell, not changing at all.

MISStella
MISStella

my best summer fragrance, it will never gets old i love it its def aquatic the pepper adds tingle to it and powdery and the milk softens the masculinity (?) anyway .. love it and for those of you who are looking for summer scent give it a try and its price is fairly reasonable

stacia79
stacia79

This is the strongest, longest lasting floral aquatic I have ever tried. My skin usually soaks up scents, but I could still smell Oxygene at the end of the work day. A soft milky gardenia/iris. Like a catnap in the sun, laying on freshly laundered sheets on the first open windows day of spring.

Pucca-Pucca
Pucca-Pucca

Can you imagine a soft bitter-fresh blow of the wind?
Not strong sea or ocean breeze, not clean summer air, not icy fresh like in the winter. But it is a lightly fresh, soft wind you are longing for while being stuck in the metal jungles of the city, the "dry" blow that is hitting your face when you finally go outside. It is a gulp of Oxygen in a megapolis.
It covers you like a little cloud, powdery, soft and natural. It is sort of fresh, I would say, urban-fresh (if it makes any sense), not mountain fresh.
If you like powdery, creamy and not too sweet perfume, this one is very good. It is unusual, interesting scent, kept in the nice modern/minimalistic bottle.

Lumiere
Lumiere

Very elegant, close to body fragrance. Just to say Alberto Morillas created my other long-term love Murmure-and I was interested to get his other craetion.
I am happy with the blind buy I have added to my collection. It is refreshing to have a day when after heavy florals, or gormands ot male scents, i can apply Oxygene. It is really like a breethe of the fresh air non-pretentious but elegantly, understated character dignified creamy scent. I have layered it with the Coconut body butter, and it took me through a difficult day like a breethe.
Oxygene Lanvin delivered to me everything i expected from Sunflowers. So happily will go to Sunday markets shopping again.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

When I bought this I ignored the category of "floral aquatic" and just went by the notes and reviews. My bottle arrived this morning and I have been testing it out today. At first my nose picked up very salty celery! Heaven knows why. None of the ingredients would combine to smell like this. This phase lasted maybe half an hour, then I got some white pepper and sweet sandalwood as well. I can't say I dislike this, but was hoping for more prominent milk and iris notes. I will wear it occasionally but it's not going to be a love affair. Very fresh and clean and yes, I can see the similarity to Sea Island Cotton, it reminds me of walking on a beach with salty air blowing. Recommended for a refreshing, non-fruity, pick-me-up.

Kittycat63

PinkyStuff - I agree that Oxygene isn't an aquatic perfume and the only reason I can think that some people seem to think it is is because of it being blue! It's soft, creamy, clean smelling and VERY un-aquatic! I have to disagree though with your comparison to Baby Doll. I think Baby Doll smells entirely different to Oxygene. Also, on my skin Oxygene has excellent longevity and lasts for 24+ hours without reapplying, so the fact that you seem to need to reapply it frequently is just a personal thing because everyone's skin and chemistry is different! :-)

P.S. Just noticed that Oxygene has been compared to Sea Island Cotton. To me, Oxygene is WAAAAY better than Sea Island Cotton! Sea Island Cotton was a disappointment for me and smells kind of like fabric softener, whereas Oxygene is creamy, makes me feel as if I just stepped out of the shower and is just downright lovely - on my skin anyway! Also, it lasts forever and doesn't break the bank so it's a great perfume to add to anyone's collection!

PinkyStuff
PinkyStuff

Honestly, I don't know why the olfactive group of Oxygene is floral aquatic. I love aquatic perfumes and I own L'Eau Par Kenzo, which is in-your-face peppery and minty floral aquatic, but I can't compare it with Oxygene. It's not as fresh as you expect from the bottle design and the AD, unfortunately.

Oxygene reminds me a lot of the now legendary Baby Doll from Yves Saint Laurent, which is obviously a floral fruity. Think about Baby Doll slightly more floral, with a milky and creamy note and very subtle pepper in the heart. That's Oxygene to me. In the end it's very musky and the pepper turns stronger, but still creamy and close to the skin scent.

The sillage when you first apply is huge and the longevity is OK for an EDP. So I suggest to apply it with light hand but several times during the day.

I do like it! But if you're buying this blindly expecting to be something watery, airy, fresh and clean, you may be disappointed.

czerwinski1

Very similar to Escape CK. Very seducive,fresh and peppery and milky.Longevity 10/10.

kalios55
kalios55

Oxygene is nicely composed ..

Sweet creamy spicy aquatic floral. It's interesting how the pepper actually adds the aquatic quality to the scent, which is well rounded by the sweetness from the gardenia and iris.

No .. Oxygene is not transparent or airy like most floral aquatics. It's heavy, milky, and powdery. I also get that earthy vibe from oxtgene as well.

I'm impressed with Oxygene's monsterous sillage and lasting power. Please be gentle with the spray as you won't need much to enjoy this scent throughout the day. Oxygene is quite unique, indeed. I had never smelled anything like it. Unexpectedly, Oxygene turns out to be one of those multidementional perfumes, at least to my nose anyway. Too bad it causes me a headache :o(

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

Sedgy pond in the shade of canopy trees with bulrush growing on its shallow waters - that's the type of oxygen it got me thinking of. Greenish, not exactly fresh, with same as in Happy by Clinique specific (has it gone bad?) undertone, which probably reminds of their contemporaneity. Ironically, Oxygene sounds a bit melancholic and simple for me to regularly wear for work, I prefer it for autumn strolls. The good news is quite positive reaction to it and people couldn't explain why they like it, but did confirm the fact of its likability. So, it's worth satisfying one's curiousity with a mini.

princess_buttercup
princess_buttercup

This is not what I expected in the least. Got a sample in a swap, to satisfy my curiosity and am thrilled with it. Definitely going to look for a bottle!
Musks don't work on me for the most part, so I was sure this would turn awful. I also don't do well with aquatics (which some people say this is), they just give me a headache. So given the reviews, I'm not even sure what made me want to try it.
Not aquatic at all to me, a little floral, alot creamy, a bit powdery (which I usually don't like), on me, it seems a little vanilla-y.
It's delicious, it's soft, and just barely sweet, milky and delicious, but not in a gourmand way. I feel like I smell great, but not in-your-face. Just fresh and light and clean. This was the most pleasant surprise I've had in a long time.

artsymom
artsymom

I am learning that my skin wants to turn everything sweet and musky! I like the pepper and gardenia but this ends up turning mostly to musk on me, which as I said, is probably just my body chemistry. I don't find it sour or "weird" in the least! The dry down is very similar to the Bvlgari drydowns- powdery and musky, but with a little pepper and bergamot. I would love to smell MORE milky notes. I think it reminds me mostly of Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline- a little sparkly, creamy and spicy all at once. Really nice, especially for the price bracket!

medusaeyes
medusaeyes

Interesting blend....awful with my body chemistry.....initial and dry-down stage wreaks of mouthwash,aftershave and acetone..... not quite mature to my nose...definately vintage...a bit masculine also....

ahnm
ahnm

this was a blind buy and a nice new addition to my typically teenager-esque collection. it smells AMAZING. very soft, slightly creamy, but not at all cloying. it is very versatile; cozy and sweet but cool and refreshing. smells very expensive. not your typical fruity floral with vanilla drydown. unfortunately for me, this was a little *too* classy, sophisticated. i like fragrances like vera wang princess. it's just not me =/ .

Yanna
Yanna

Oxygen is very clean, absolutely no fresh going on sour, discreat scent. I love it: It is exacly what I was missing on my shelf. Thank you for helping me discover this little treasure that I will use with pleasure :).

Kittycat63

KasiaS - You said "...when I put my nose very very close to my wrist it is the most delightful smell you can imagine. And yes, delightfully fresh, like a breathing deeply after the rain. Sometimes, when it's very hot, I get whiffs of it for free, too :) But in general it's unbearable." Sorry but - HUH ?!?!!

How can a perfume be described as 'the most delightful smell you can imagine' and at the same time 'in general it's unbearable'?? That makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever and is the most schizophrenic review I've ever read on this site! Either you like Oxygene or you don't, and either it appeals to you or it doesn't, but what you said about it is bizarre!

Personally, I think Oxygene is one of the nicest perfumes I've smelled in years and many other people here seem to love it too! As with any perfume though, a lot depends on a person's chemistry and whether a perfume works with that or not, and what someone's personal preferences are. Luckily, on my skin Oxygene works incredibly well, smells lovely (and is a compliment getter!) and smells absolutely nothing like diapers, baby food, etc!! What it DOES smell like is beautiful, fresh, creamy, soft and clean.

KasiaS
KasiaS

Alberto Morillas often hits 9 in my case and it's always a torture. This scent no exception - it doesn't like my skin and smells like a detergent+a diaper and baby food on me. But when I put my nose very very close to my wrist it is the most delightful smell you can imagine. And yes, delightfully fresh, like a breathing deeply after the rain. Sometimes, when it's very hot, I get whiffs of it for free, too :) But in general it's unbearable.
Je suis fachee!

WOODSL27
WOODSL27

This is a strange one on my skin. This scent doesnt like me very much. Lots of reviewers saying clean, soft and fresh and I'm not smelling any of these things. For some reason it smells really heavy and overpowering on me. Not nice.

vallin
vallin

very weird. smells a lot like pepper and milk plus some vanilla. if you can make mix of these 3 in your head you can understand how it smells. never smelled smth like that before and i think its difficult to have on yourself such a smell!!

smellsogood
smellsogood

Don't let the milk note put you off, as it is a "fresh milk", clean, not sour or off putting in any way. This fragrance opens with the zing of pepper and citrus, and quickly moves to a creamy soft floral that is quite lovely. The base is mainly a soft musk, lightly laced with sandlewood. An easy soft fragrance to wear for any casual occasion.

breathe
breathe

I begin with a motherly dose of white pepper
Like frosted conversation in early winter twilight.
Milk of human kindness spilling from
Lemony evening windows
Along the roadside as we walk together
Laughing between the frozen drifts.
For you I will be
Cream-on-white edged in darkening Iris blue
And the first star catching its breath
After spiraling up from the depths of
Tomorrow. Is that gardenia in your hair?
The white knight asks you softly
Crystallizing the moment
Saving it from the cosmic stench
Of cleaning products and life not lived.
You smile a secret rose,
And quietly enter the sandlewood.
With a nod to vuelo, who likes to
Wear me when it when it snows,
And to kastehelmi who suggests that
The more I fade, the better I become.

Iluvsmellies
Iluvsmellies

Oxygene is a great, warm day perfume. It starts with a vaguely masculine, cool, refreshing, lightly aquatic citrus. It softens to a lovely, light floral with the milky tone and gradually fades to a soft musk.

It needed to be topped up after about 5 hours to start the journey again but a pleasure to experience again.

Not revolutionary but very a enjoyable addition to the collection.

ujhb
ujhb

A friend suggested this perfume to me and I'm very close to following through and buying Oxygene. Looking at the notes, I'm intrigued to see how milk plays with pepper and wood... I can tell this isn't a sweet candy scent but there's delicacy to it, I'm intrigued. It's not an expensive perfume but everyone is mentioning "breeze" "soft" "fresh" and those are words I like to hear when it comes to perfume for women.

treenhe
treenhe

this started out really strongly on me, very sharp and very like Isabella Rossellini Mainfesto (also by Morillas). it was almost too much but i stuck with it and it turned sweeter than the rossellini by a smidge. i was just starting to like it but now i can't smell it at all. i often see people say this and i found it hard to believe that a perfume would just vanish but this one has. my first ever. i expected more from mr morillas...first time he's let me down :(
and someone said the bottle was hard to hold and spray and i totally agree!

SAKE
SAKE

C'est une essence pure mais "presente".
Ca signifie que le parfum est toujours autour de nous, il ne se perde pas, a une structure bien defini.
C'est un parfum bien desvolte.Est un peu dificile de creer une essence aquatic qui reste "presente" mais avec Oxigene ca a devenu possible.
Pour mois, dans Oxigene, bergamote+rose+iris c'est tres jolie.
Je n'aime pas le flacon, le plastique c'est trop evident.

melia
melia

Starts out very soft and aquatic.. Nothing special but nice to the nose, untill it gets this strange chemical zing after a few minutes. My mom has it, but at the times she wears it I always think 'yuk'. She complains about the stayingpower too, so even though this is not an expensive perfume.. I still wouldn't recommend it.

nellyrlight
nellyrlight

This one is not expensive but it smells amazing..and literally EVERYBODY asks me what I'm wearing when I'm wearing this..and compliments on it..Some of my close friends were erratic wanting to purchase one as soon as they smelled it on me..It truly is a beautiful scent.

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

Before 2 years I sniff it for first time and I liked it,but didn`t test on skin.My mistake.I buy it now and when I spray it on my skin I knew that Oxygene is not my perfume.In fact I tried to give it chance,but it just doesn`t work on me.It`s too simple smell,kind a cheap.Ordinary.

Ettex
Ettex

I probably need to try this one again. We need oxygene, but does it make an impression on us if it is readily available? It was not particularly strong and reminded me of the smell of soap and water. It is not a bad smell! I want to try it again because I was interested by the inclusion of hyssop, which gives the perfume the aquatic/milky notes.
I like this after the second time wearing it! It has a minty, milky warmth. This is soothing yet not too warm or clashing. I'm glad that I got it. It is a quiet pleasure. Get it!

suzy Nasr
suzy Nasr

I can go on for long talking about amazin this frag is. Its soooo fresh, Long lasting and so inexpensive. so bad it leaks for some reason when ever its inside my bag :(.

littleswift
littleswift

What a joy this website is. A very exciting discovery. I love this perfume - I have bought more than one bottle. To me there is a hint of carnation in there after the lovely fresh watery opening. Very wearable at any time - pretty and floral but clean.

My only quibble is not about the contents but about the bottle. I find it really hard to hold the bottle and spray it with one hand! And it's too big to carry in a handbag.

989jul
989jul

I cannot get used to it, probably because of the peppery note. It's interesting, stays on the skin and clothes all day long, and leaves a noticeable trail behind.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

A luxury spa.

A cedarwood sauna.

Japanese macaques bathing in a hot spring on a snowy, wooded mountainside.

These are the things that come to my mind when I wear this perfume.

I believe it's the hyssop that gives this a camphorous, therapeutic quality. Pepper is strong but soft.

I definitely smell lovely, milky gardenia and rose, and iris that gives a powdery finish--perfect harmony with the sandalwood and musk. Hyssop is most pronounced overall though and projects a lingering, high elevation trail.

Excellent sillage and longevity. And definitely an atypical aquatic.

olga1780
olga1780

I bought this fragrance for working out because i got tired of Davidoff Wave. At first it didn't seem like much, but after 15 minutes.....wow, it transfomed into a most wonderful, creamy scent, very unobtrusive, yet with a touch of luxury. Worked perfect for its purpose, I can enjoy it while working out without offending anyone around.

jaa456
jaa456

This was my first recommendation by iperfumer. ATTENTION all perfumnistas: the is a perfumer application called iperfumer available for the iphone! It's so much fun! I recommend rating 1 perfume at a time to have a more developed fun time. The first thing I did was rate every perfume on my counter and the first suggestion I received was Oxygene. So I found a bottle on Ebay for less than $20. It's soft, fresh and creamy. Very nice.

krissycat
krissycat

This is the best perfume once you let it develop on your skin. I wasn't sure about this one when I first sprayed on but after only about a half an hour, the true creamy scent appears, and it's lovely. I haven't gone wrong with a Lanvin scent yet. All the Lanvins are beautiful

funky_gina
funky_gina

Hm... I don't get any kind of aquatic feel to it. However, it is fresh, warm and musky for sure on the flowery side. Power is relatively strong and lasting.
First pepper with 'jasmine like' or other flower scent comes out. This flower scent is strong almost 'screechy' a bit; about 1-2 hrs later I can smell something milky, musty and powdery warmness. I don't detect green notes at all at any point. It is not powerfully fresh scent, it does not give you the feeling of coming out of shower or something like that. It is simply an everyday and causal scent.

barbiot35
barbiot35

I was thinking that aquatic scents are suiting only hot weathers but oxygene has changed my mind!...With hint of pepper and musk in the base notes it's a "warm" aquatic just the opposite of the other cooling watery ones...Interesting, I like it...
Oxygene is the only floral aquatic that's for winter...

redrose
redrose

I really like this perfume.Never had it before and bought based on the reviews only.It is something strange about it as I cant say it is aquatic fragrance because for me it isnt.I generally dont like aquatics but this one is different. I get compliments at work when im wearing it.Long lasting power too.

sistertricked
sistertricked

I usually like to wait for perfumes to give me hints and ideas (and I also properly wear them) before writing reviews. It took Oxygène no less than one year to wait for me to make up my mind. I discarded it initially as somewhat boyish (yes, I think it might work on a young man, that is) because of the pepper and a certain note I could not name, but whose colour was: blue. A few days ago I needed to wear a "dynamic" scent so I gave it another try and the story changed. The initial pepper and bergamote gave me that charge I needed so I was in bliss and ... let the perfume develop on me. Surprisingly I was later hunting myself around to see whether it was me indeed to leave a clean and creamy trail like that. By the end of the day I would smell my pulses for this creaminess and I would shake my head/hair to get wafts of it. I noticed that the scent of my hair had a musky feeling, together with that blue note I had already noticed. The week end came by and I used no more perfume, of any kind at all, as I had to work around a lot. By the end of the day I would still shake my hair and get wafts of it, so I thought: is that possible? To have the best musk ever from a perfume applied 48 hours before? Needless to talk about lasting power then, but about what I learned the blue note is: I read somewhere that it is hyssop and that is where the slightly acquatic feeling comes from.
I definitely love this perfume and I definitely beg you not to discard it before a proper (slow-nose) trial.

Kittycat63

I absolutely love Oxygene. I'm amazed that so many reviewers on here seem to think it smells masculine and aquatic because to me it smells like neither of those things! Far from it.

Oxygene is fresh, clean smelling and feminine with a slight creaminess and it's quite unique to a lot of other perfumes out there. It's the only perfume in my collection (and I have quite a lot!) that always makes me feel and smell as if I've just stepped out of the shower, no matter how many hours it's been on for. Contrary to what seems to be the case with some reviewers here, on me it's also incredibly long lasting and one little spritz can last on me all day and night. The icing on the cake is that the bottle is lovely and it's a very affordable perfume!

I'm very fussy about perfumes and there are lots that I dislike, or am totally indifferent to, but Oxygene is lovely, It has become one of my favorites and one of my "go to" fragrances because it's great for any occasion and any time of the year. In fact, I love it so much I have about 3 spare bottles of it now which should last me for quite awhile!

I can't remember ever entirely using up a bottle of perfume and I think Oxygene might be the first perfume where I actually do use a whole bottle up!!

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

I bought this marked down 1/2 price after Christmas. I assumed since it was Lavin (Arpege you know) that it would be a real high quality perfume. I had a problem because that pepper top note would tickle my nose into sneezing fits. Then my nose was so irritated that I could not smell the rest of it. I could not even spray it around in the air without a problem. I didn't want to give it to friend and smell it on her so I donated it to charity. I think that if it didn't have pepper it would have been fine for me. It seemed to be a nice soft lovely perfume except for the pepper. I see it around at discount stores now but test it before you buy.

vuelo
vuelo

I get iris and milk, cold gardenia and pepper. It is somehow icy, it reminds me of snow, and I like to wear it when it snows.

Lasting power is very good!

blueberry
blueberry

It was a blind purchase for me and it appears a mistake. Boring, mediocre, neither floral nor aquatic, not fresh, just clean as the cheapest soap. It is strange because I like clean, soapy scents, yet this one is almost annoying. I think it is similar to some scent or deodorant I already had in the past, but do not remember its name. I thought it would be a perfect refreshing summer perfume, but I'd better stick with CK One and try to look for a more interesting alternative to Oxygene.
UPDATE: I must admit that it lasts pretty long, especially in colder weather. It seems better in autumn and winter than in summer.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

This is the very elegant and quiet scent. Confirms that less it marks more. Worth the attention of every star and actores. I do not feel on water note , then well. Feels the iris ,delicate white musk and joyful flowers well arranged . I like Oxygene very much on the summer :) When I try it in winter I feel more peppers . Now is best.

I would characterize this fragrance as a light iris fragrance with a hint of pepper. Floral - yes, but this fragrance doesn't seem aquatic to me. It's nice, but not too nice for me to miss it:)

maimoyditsa
maimoyditsa

i hate this perfume i cant smell it at all! my boyfriend bought it a few years ago and i have only used it a few times..!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

It doesn't feel aquatic on me. It feels like Salvador Dali - Laguna, but this is floral, while Laguna is fruity. For some reason, I also experienced the top notes, middle notes, and base notes in a completely mixed up fashion. Here is what I got:

Refreshing and truly transporting top notes of iris and milk. The pepper began to appear in the heart, while the milk and iris lingered on. The base was purely gardenia and sandalwood. In the end, it was a tiny bit more floral than I would have preferred. I wish I could have kept the iris, milk, and pepper. Divine!

lizzykay
lizzykay

This is a lovely fragrance but notthing like what it says in the blurb to me. The bottle looks young, aquatic and unisex, like Davidoff Cool Water or somesuch. The actual fragrance, however, is a slightly spicy but more of a coy floral/oriental. Very feminine. As such probably better suited to a slightly older age group. It is not terribly long lasting and has limited sillage but a sandalwoody glow of it stays on the skin all day in a very pleasant way.

Lanvin OXYGENE is a somewhat strange creation, opening as a straightforward pepper-heavy oriental and then morphing into something still peppery but somehow acrid on my skin. Looking at the notes, I believe that I have solved the mystery: milk + citrus (bergamot) = sour milk!

Although I find the opening of OXYGENE somewhat refreshing, I would never call this an aquatic fragrance, although I should also add that to my nose pepper serves as an extraordinarily effective red herring, diverting attention from all other notes, and especially when the composition is pepper heavy. But in OXYGENE, the florals are really overwhelmed first by the pepper and later by the musk, to the point where I would not even call this a floral fragrance at all.

Lanvin OXYGENE does not work for me, but it could just be a matter of skin chemistry. And sour milk! (-:

nyoka
nyoka

i love oxygene.the 1st whiffs smell of a salty ocean on a bright summer day.then the gardenia peeks out and fills the air with a floral note,after the rain.the drydownis milky,sweet and the good kind of musky.its very fresh,cooling and great to wear in hot weather.

miu
miu

My sister bought it. But it doesn't feel aquatic at all ( on her maybye). It looks very stong and very very long lasting. The smell...like perfume i can say...it doesn't remind any thing on earth, just itself, and my sister, for me ;)

redenvelope1
redenvelope1

Oxygene is a winner for me.

Just received today - Oxygene is everything I want from a seductive floral scent, with a woody, white pepper and warm white musk dry down. Perfect for daytime/summer wear.

At first spray - AQUATIC !
Seconds after it drys, I agree its not aquatic at all. Oxygene tends to remind me of middle eastern fragrances - with a nod towards exotic spice that's subtle and seductive.

I definitely recommend trying Oxygene.
LOVE IT !

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

Oxygene reminds me strongly Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton. The scents are similar, but where Sea Island Cotton's florals are a little too bright for my tastes (I think it's the lily that's too strong for me in B&BW Sea Island Cotton), Oxygene's are fresh and light. I definitely get a fresh laundry feel from the top and middle notes.

Also, I'm finding that I'm liking perfumes with iris notes more and more lately. The iris in this one is very soft and adds a wonderful green/woody note to the balance.

In the dry down, Oxygene and Sea Island Cotton are also similar, but again, I far prefer the more warm, woody and creamy blend of sandalwood and musk in Oxygene. Oxygene seems more delicate and refined.

Oxygene is everything I want from a floral aquatic- clean and fresh, with a woody, warm dry down. It's wonderful for daytime wear, for the office, for summer... I could go on and on.

I really like this perfume, and better still, I picked it up at Marshalls today from a clearance table for only $7! A lovely treat at a steal of a price.

Since trying Oxygene and Rumeur, I've decided that I need to try more of Lanvin's perfumes; this perfume house seems a quiet little treasure trove of olfactory delights.

Koricanac
Koricanac

Composition is very familiar and it mixes with the skin well.
I got it today because I love Omnia and this fragrance is created by the same designer.When it came out I lived in Kuwait and Arabic women wear all the new fragrances as soon as they come out..All the Malls smelled of Oxygen.It reminds me of Middle East as well..This fragrance has a very elegant dry down and it captures the moment.I know I will enjoy it for many years to come..

Annah7
Annah7

I bought it online based on good reviews I read. I am really happy with it.

It is a clean and very pleasant fragrance, which reminds me of Sui Dreams quite a lot. I guess because of bergamot, rose and sandalwood. I think Oxygene is much nicer than Dreams and it is more elegant. It has good staying power too.

Beautiful!

PinkNose
PinkNose

Warm Creamy Soothing Scent - reminds me of the feeling of taking a hot bath on a cool night and then slipping into PJ's and snuggling...

katrin__
katrin__

I wore it on wedding day. Very good smell for happiest moments.

guest_tanshi
guest_tanshi

i'm in love with this fragance ,young ,fresh, unique

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Warm peppery powdery milk, with an iris accord....Hmmmmmm....Not so bad, but no go.

The scent seems to fade fast, and the more it fades, the better it becomes.It ends as a nice milky-sweet skin smell. The adieu of the iris seems to be the end of the identity of this fragrance. I feel so much younger now, so soon!

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

I like and dislike this one at the same time. I get a very rough syntetic peper note at firt when I spray it but after that the scent gets very gentle and warm.For me it has nothing to da with an aquatic scent. Oxygene is only floral to me with a soft milky and spicy note. I would not either call it fresh. I can image wearing it on warm and also cold days, day and nightime.

bashak
bashak

i wore oxygene this spring. but my husband hate this one so much that i gave it to a friend of mine.
but he persistently keeps his "Rome".

sharyssa
sharyssa

I was craving this one for some reason so I bought another bottle because I returned the previous one I had. And this time around I really like it.It is a bit masculine but it is fresh and a bit flowery and aquatic.I like this one alot now. Cool bottle too looks like a zoo aquarium display.

sjanira
sjanira

I didn't really like it. It smelled a little bit to masculine for me. I totally didn't get the aquatic in this perfume.

mwater1
mwater1

I have to say that I didn't really get 'aquatic' from this fragrance. I did like the top notes very much, as it is drying down on me, I'm getting a powdery/flower fragrance. I don't normally like powdery fragrances, but this is very nice. I would recommend it.

nee
nee

someone special gave me this perfume for the first time. still the bottle is with me.................. i liked it.

Delmont
Delmont

I am a man, and I confess to using Oxygene for women. Why let something so fresh and peppery pass by me? Besides, with its price, it would be silly not to buy it, even though it may be to improve my perfume collection only!!!!

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

This is definitely NOT a typical floral aquatic scent...so don't let that turn you off. I almost let it, but I'm oh-so-glad I didn't!

The white musk is apparent throughout this fragrance - even its opening notes. I was very pleasantly surprised! After a few minutes I can detect the white pepper, but its nicely mingled with iris, gardenia, and another flower I don't recognize (maybe the Hyssop?)

Warmer and more fresh than I had anticipated, I think this is one of the best summer scents out there. It lasts all day on my skin, too.

rieuse
rieuse

If Lanvin had more than 70 years to think of their new pefume, I think they did a decent job and came up with a pretty god stuff. I got the bottle unsniffed purely because of its modern design. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this fragrance. I'm not really into fresh scents but I was instantly hooked by this crispy and light perfume. It reminds me of Only by Givenchy except Oxygène lasts all day without any hint of powdery notes as most of the fresh perfumes. It's probably my first light scent that actually lasts. I don't get any clean laundry-like notes so don't be afraid to smell like a detergent because it won't happen with this perfume. White pepper gives a hint of a mystery and makes Oxygène stand out of the row of fresh-like scents.

essija
essija

I get mostly Milky Iris out of this. It smells like Fresh Laundry. I really enjoy this smell. It could be worn casually everyday, nothing to really turn heads but a nice cozy relazing smell. and you will smell like clean clothes... Love the bottle

marthalin
marthalin

When I first sprayed it on, I smelled pepper immediately and I was very worried this would be too masculine at first. 5 seconds later it became perfectly okay for me. It's warm, calm, and clean. i like it. Spray a little bit of it would be enough.

SandraS
SandraS

For me this smells of fresh cold air on top of a mountain. I detected no floral notes. Its all top and base notes on my skin. Its very wearable and versatile. One of the few perfumes I went through the all botle. Perfect for summer, it stand as a breeze of fresh air among all sweet floral-fruty scents everyone seems to wear.
On of my favorites for summer time.

star10
star10

if you're into the feminine scents you're not in the right place.oxegene is all about spices and pepper to the extend that you can hardly recognize it from a male perfume.I should confess that it becomes a little sweeter as it remains though.if I were the designer I wouldn't name it "OXYGENE",because when you hear the name you think about something more aquatic,not peppers.

Oxygene
Oxygene

I began wearing Oxygene when I needed something that made me feel nice and fresh all day without being too overpowering...this fragrance is not for everyone but definitely for me....

Halvah
Halvah

I think this perfume is not aquatic at all, and it can be rather emberassing for those who purchase it as a fresh aquatic scent. On the other head, for me it's a unique, very soft, warm, and still refreshing spicy scent, one of my favourites for winter and fall. It's best the other day, when i smell the scent on my scarf or pillow. Nice, feminine and longlasting, too.

guest_amy73
guest_amy73

Pepper, sandalwood, milk... Its not an aquatic scent. Refreshing spicy, very seductive and special. I love it!!!

indigo.smile
indigo.smile

It's clean and refreshing. Oke, it's not too special and unique and the bottle is not a wow. But it's good to buy if you want something aquatic, clean, and fresh

scenthound
scenthound

This one didn't work on me - it smelled a little like cleaning products.Aquatic scents just don't smell nice on me. :(

kittymeow84
kittymeow84

Truly like a warm summer breeze coming off a clear pond! So incredibly soft and fresh.

2007

Oxygene by Lanvin 3.55 out of 5 based on 552 ratings and 151 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lanvin Oxygene fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lanvin Oxygene, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oxygene by Lanvin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oxygene by Lanvin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.