Designers » L » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Oxygene Homme Lanvin for men

Oxygene Homme Lanvin for men
dislike

herbal
Oxygene Homme Lanvin for men Pictures Oxygene Homme Lanvin for men Pictures Oxygene Homme Lanvin for men Pictures

After the female Oxygène, the year after Lanvin launches the male version Oxygène Homme. The fragrance is simple, fresh and light like a sip of clean air for a city inhabitant. It starts of with fresh notes of spices, resins and aromatic herbs (Peru balm, coriander, fir and myrrh). The heart is extremely masculine including “manly” herbs: Artemisia, Atlas cedar and cypress. Light musky notes of the base compromise with the freshness of the upper notes. Alberto Morillas created this fragrance in 2001.

Artemisia Coriander Fir Resin Cypress

Altika

Oxygene Homme Fragrance Reviews

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Alberto Morillas is a genius and Lanvin was so fortunate to acquire his talent creating Oxygene Homme.
I don't know why I waited so long to consider such an AMAZING FRAGRANCE.
After spraying on my skin I could smell the herbal/woodsy notes starting with artemisia, fur and cedar giving it a real attractive green aroma. I also pick up a slight spicy blend from coriander and myrrh. The base notes of cedar and musk gives it a DESIRABLE aroma coming off being very fresh and uplifting.
Longevity and Silage is slightly better than moderate lasting at least 6hrs.
Overall view,
I have several Lanvin frag's....Oxygene Homme is one of a few frag's which doesn't have any citrus or floral notes and still across as a real aromatic scent which is perfect during the summer months. The spicy blend increasing the sense of a real masculinity fragrances. Ladies that doesn't mean that you couldn't wear it...I know more women wearing men's fragrance then men wearing women's frag's. There's only one rating that this fragrance deserves...10/10.... ★★★★★
Lastly, to Alberto Morilla....Thank you for your passion and creativity giving all of us PHENOMENAL FRAGRANCES. You are a pillar in the purfume industry.

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

The first (and the last, since it doesn't last at all) thing you will notice about Oxygene is that it is powdery. The second one is that it's a cheap smell... but don't worry about it, it doens't last at all so you won't notice it too long.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

It's... okay. An indifferent scent, not bad. It didn't make much of an impression on me for either good or bad. I guess I like it.

ahmadmohee
ahmadmohee

Fresh, marine, cool smell. moderating lasting and sillage. greate for beach days in summer!

Oxygene Homme is a really refreshing fragrance, best suited to hot Summer days. It's a pleasant blend of crisp wood notes, aromatic herbs and salty seawater. If anything could be described as an aromatic aquatic, Oxygene Homme would be it.

I found the female version of Oxygene a bit more characteristic, however that's not to say that Oxygene Homme fades in comparison. It has a nice, clean aroma that will surely appeal to both men and women.

The herbaceous accords in Oxygene Homme are so refreshing that they almost clear the sinuses. It acts like Vicks VapoRub without smelling like it. I quite enjoy this clean sharpness.

Lanvin fragrances tend to get lost amongst other big name brands, which is a shame seeing that they produce such quality scents. For a man living in an incredibly warm climate, Oxygene Homme would be a God-send.

Most impressive is Oxygene Homme's fantastic longevity, not to mention its bold sillage. This fragrance is still relatively easy to find, but I fear that this may not be the case in the next few years. Snap it up if you like it.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An extremely peppery frag which is initially strong and very affordable..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1.75 hours - 1.25 foot projection. The initial spray is quite modern for a couple of seconds but then the wall of pepper hits you. I see pepper is not listed in the pyramid, but this frag blows your nose of with a similar to black pepper continuos blast. It is ok for a small period, but after 1 hour it becomes tiresome

1.75 hours - 2.5 hours - 1 foot projection. Linear

2.5 hours - 4 hours - 6 inch projection

4 hour - 5 hours - 2 inch projection. At this point the harshness of the pepper gets too much to handle. It reminds me of dated frags which use oakmoss in the drydown

5 hours - 8 .5 hours - close to skin

If you love black pepper then this could be your signature frag, but there is hardly anythingelse then that with this frag and so it becomes dull

A blind buy, you win some you loose some

I prefer to spray on my clothes, it seems to take the edge of the pepper

Not for me

hornetz
hornetz

This bottle was collecting dust on my shelf. I really don't know why i bought it (thought it would be good for office wear), I cant get past the pepper. Almost as if someone dropped a bottle of aqua di gio in a pepper shaker and added some gardenia.

All in all this might work for some, for me the sillage is ok, the fragrance smells dated and bland.

esteban747
esteban747

I've had Oxygene quite for a few years, I think I bought it in a discount store. The turquoise color of the perfume is exquisite and the modern design of the bottle too.
But there's something that I don't like, and I can't find what it is. Before reading the ingredients, I thought this was a marine/aquatic composition. But what a surprise when I read that this is an herbal/spicy/woody.
This is not a bad fragrance, very interesting. But as I said before, sadly something in this perfume, especially in the opening, makes me stay away from it.

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

There is something quite fishy in the opening i thought could be amber gris, but it is not mentioned. Perhaps it is what someone called a dill pickle smell. After that it becomes very comforting and soothing scent, stilll a bit salty. There is also something sweet I cannot identify. As much as I am very fond of cypress and pine can't get any of them. It is a very safe fragrance for very casual wearing,it would be too tranparent if it wasn't for the salty note. Nice herbal scent and very masculine, even though sort of baby like masculinity. Women must love it on their partners.

Deetron

A few days ago I’ve tested Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Pour Homme and it occurred to me that L'Eau Bleue d'Issey is very similar to my Lanvin Oxygene – spicy, fresh, woody, manly...long lasting and noticeable, but not overpowering - great for summer.

So if you want cheaper, but still high quality alternative to more expensive L'Eau Bleue d'Issey and Givenchy pour Homme Blue Label – here it is – Lanvin Oxygene ;)

michael.j
michael.j

Curiously, I get dill from this. And lots of it. Dill? Seriously? A little cucumber in a fragrance can do great things, but not when the cucumber is a dill pickle. I'll give this a 2nd audition. Maybe I need to study it harder.

Apocalyptos
Apocalyptos

I had Bvlgari Aqua Marine on one hand and this in the other. It's like yin-yang. Green vs Blue type of stuff. Opening is a really strong and sharp mint with spicy coriander dominating the woods. 2 h dry down is more pleasant, with fir resin taking over the show. Though oxygene is more of an oxymoron at first. It's like being trapped inside the core production of oxygene. You won't be able to breath in there I can guarantee. This scent might be light and fresh...for a forest!

Assiduosity
Assiduosity

Nothing is as passe as the recent past.

How as a young gun in the nineties we laughed at the excesses of the New Romantics, the absurdities of shoulder pads and overblown ill thought out glamour of the American soap operas of yesteryear. How we disregarded the power play perfumes of that decade of excess.

And so: enter the light woods, greens and citruses of the nineties the Isseys the innumerable Calvins and, rather late in the day at the dawn of the new millennium this minor, though far from deplorable, addition to the oeuvre from the venerable house of Lanvin.

It announces its already out of dateness with a bottle that appears as though it would be more at home on Jean Luc Picard's Next Generation USS Enterprise than on the shelf of a self-respecting amateur of the perfumery arts.

How strange and old-fashioned the brush aluminium effect device seems and who on earth would make a scent light blue nowadays (take note Gucci).

And yet, and yet, whilst Oxygene will never set your great aunts tinder ready wood pile on fire let alone the world it is a workmanlike piece. The accords here are harmonious, the effect more pleasing than inoffensive and the sensation is of comfort and safety more than mere conventionality.

This is a spray that will never extract gasps of appreciation or excitement from fragrantly inclined friend but may earn appreciation from old ones and questions from married women looking for something they will be happy to smell of a faithful husband day in day out.

There is role, and not an insubstantial one, for durable, well-made and versatile mixes like Oxygene and available as it is and very reasonable prices I would certainly recommend it as pleasing mood music if nothing more.

adeel008
adeel008

This perfume reminds me of Burberry Touch for man... its an OK scent ...for the price what you can expect.

JoStarr
JoStarr

Too much green scent at the opening but middle and base notes are amazing and last long.

KeithScar
KeithScar

Lanvin Oxygen is a very underrated fresh fragrance, As a fact, Lanvin in general is very underrated. I gotta wiff of this a few weeks back in mall at a booth and i loved it. Its very light and fresh. Great for those spring summer days for casual wear. WOOOOOOOOOOO

MrMookie
MrMookie

Got it today!
Such a great concept of Lanvin with all the strong green herbals in the opening it starts somehow aquatic but this wil last only 2 minutes!then the middle part arrives super icy-cold but pleasantly fresh.
It remindend me as breazy as Leau de Issey but dont get me wrong i will develop more like L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Pour Homme because of the cypress and juniper stronger greenness

When i smell this right now i imagine :
A forest trail hike on a snowy mountaintop on a summer hazy day where the wind blows thin air from the snowtops through the balsamic trees and bushes of artemsia,juniper,cypress,fir and other greens.Its uber masculine.
Its almost balsamic menthol freshness for your senses as its will keep you alert throughout the day.
The drydown soothes it all with splendid white musk and thankfully not vetiver (as always)
This is more for the active outdoor people or to be sharp in office and definitely not a romantic night time fragrance (you need lanvins arpege pour homme then ;-)
This almost costs nothing these days? All lanvins i got where cheap too bad for such a great house~they deserve better!

saguna
saguna

I agree with dancinleroy, it's average, but good frag with interesting development after 3-4 hours. And it's long lasting though. Sprayed in the night 10 pm, woke up at 7 am and still there!
I bought a bottle for my husband on EBay , cheap bran new in box and it looks like I love to use it as well after my shower.
I'm sure it could be good for a safe present for a man in any age.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

Good, average fragrance for me. Nothing special, but nothing wrong in my opinion. It kind of reminds me on opening of Echo by Davidoff. I was actually a bit dissapointed by the top notes, but after about 5 minutes it starts to evolve into an airy/aquatic, almost mist or fog scent all the way down to the woody base. The drydown kind of reminds me of He Wood Rocky mountain a little bit, but not as woody. It's definitely a light scent so it's almost impossible to offend anyone. I put on 6-8 sprays all over my body and still am transparent although I can catch a wiff sometimes, so I know others can too. It's at a cheap price, and is suitable for casual "family dinner" wear. 7.5/10 for me, only because I like potency.

smcandsmc
smcandsmc

I agree with the others who use aquatic to describe this; I don't get the woody, I get the same sense that I do from Aqva or other blue frags. I wish for more juniper and less coriander, perhaps.

Kimmer112065
Kimmer112065

Lanvin creates the BEST perfumes. This is the first LANVIN product I ever purchased back in 2001 and it is simply incredible. Fresh and crisp, it has a clean smell and not overly floral. Which is odd because I adore florals, but this fragrance spoke to me and I am so glad I purchased it.

Migalex
Migalex

This scent is very strongly dominated by conipherous resin in a way that, for a person like me who does not really appreciate this type of scent, makes it seem unbalanced. Nevertheless, the first time I wore it, I got complimented more than five hours after appying it (and only on skin), to my surprise, because I thought no one would anyway even notice it, apparently too weak, and in case anyone did, most likely they would not find it pleasant. Well, I was mistaken. It seems that at a distance the scent gets a slight soft sweetness that you do not notice otherwise - must be the musk. And anyway, tastes vary. I have the impression, actually, that there is something special about the scent, and I would need to smell it on another person, which so far I did not. After wearing it quite a few times, I like this perfume better and better and actually find the scent amazingly good, very special and sophisticated, a real gem. What I am not sure about is longevity, althoug sillage is quite good at least at the beginning. I will keep wearing it to see what happens.
PS. I have to say that although I wear it now and again, because I have a big bottle and try to see if I manage to like it better, I do not really like this scent. I find the scent of conipherous resin too raw. It does not surprise me that it has been discontinued. Also, staying power seems, after all, and as I already thought, to be none. Alberto Morillas makes marvellous fragrances for women, but in my opinion his fragrances for men are not nearly as good.

Daro
Daro

Just bought it at a bargain price. Very nice fragrance for a reasonable money. Reminds me of Bvlgari Aqua Pour Homme Marine. Will wear it in spring and not too hot summer days. I really like it.

pob75
pob75

I like this a lot and it is great value. It balances freshness and green notes with a gentle woody herbiness, subtle floral-feel notes and clean pepper. It gets more musky later on and smells great throughout.

Based on my usual 2 sprays - it projects reasonably well for 4-5 hours and it lasts for 8-10 hours as a skin scent with a tiny bit of projection. It is still just about detectable on skin at 12 hours.

Overall it feels like a green-ish, gently woody, masculine aquatic to me. I use it a fair bit as an everyday scent (especially in the spring and summer) and will definitely be buying more.

bipin.bhosale
bipin.bhosale

doesnt last at all. Good for after shower

joerodeo92
joerodeo92

@ periquito89

No, it isn't just you. This fragrance is nearly identical to Givenchy pour Homme Blue Label.

periquito89
periquito89

I see that's just me feeling something that remembers, even a little bit, Givenchy pour Homme Blue Label, made, by the way, by the same nose. If you know Blue Label, Oxygen is a scent in the same way, maybe less remarkable in the smell. It is not strong, but lasts quite well. It's nice, unusual aquatic, but not whole unique. Probably it beats a good number of aquatic/blue scents around there.

ericrico
ericrico

Excellent and unique fragrance from Alberto Morillas. I purchased it blind, but with confidence after reading notes and knowing who the creator behind this is!

I love the depth of Oxygene Homme - this is more than just an "airy" scent...way more. I love the refreshing notes of Juniper, Artemisia and Coriander on the top - a nice dash of white pepper, too. The middle and drydown are full of Cypress, Fir, and what can only be described as a blast of fresh air off a snow-covered mountain (not too ozonic - but clean). Wonderful fragrance - the basenotes for me stay very clean, but warm up. They are a touch of white musk with the crisp white pepper (not black pepper, or heavy) in the drydown blended with all the woods.

A must-have for people who want something that can be worn year-round and smell truly fresh - not synthetic. Cool Water and CK lovers can go elsewhere...this is a scent for people who appreciate something more unique and true to its name.

Solid 4/5 on scent with a 3/5 longevity (this is a day scent and needs to be reapplied after 4-5 hours or so). Overall - 7.5+/10 and recommended, especially for the very low price. This would be a great everyday office scent or one to put on after a shower, or even before going to the gym. Men and women can both appreciate it, but it is truly masculine. Another great piece of work by Senor Morillas!

Portia Turbo
Portia Turbo

This is a sexy, punchy scent that lingers. I love it on my partner and make him wear it often. Always peoples heads turn at the scent.

Cassiano
Cassiano

It is about an extremely herbal scent. A delicious one!

By the time I first applied it, I felt an alcoholic aroma, which didn’t please me. But it was so ephemeral that in an instant, it became a kind of wet grass smell. YES, that was my 1st impression about this cologne!

The evolution continues and the cologne keeps the herbal aspect, very refreshing and a little bit spicy, with a hint of coriander. In some moments, seems like it have pepper in its composition.

The Artemisia has its value, for sure! Besides that, it has juniper, myrtle and the fir resin, which gives a fantastic touch to the scent evolution, very well blended to the cypress. I guess this is what I feel most of the time!

This cologne keeps a continuous freshness, without needing to be “aquatic” for this. It exhales well, which is very important to me and, yet, stays for a long time on the skin.

I must say that the first impression, the first smell, it is not the best one, but giving it time to grow, the magic happens!

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

So fresh and longlasting! Remains for several hours and always smells uplifting and clean.

This is green, herbal, but airy and is this last feature that makes fragrance don't get heavy, like a blow calming down everything and making a great thing for summer. If you want a aromatic frosty feeling and good longevity indeed, try this. Somewhat distinctive too.

idror24
idror24

very nice but short lived. its not common. i gave a bottle to a deserving friend and his girlfriend loves it. he got married shortly after and was reeking of the "new" smell at his reception. so they really do like, and even i can recognize its unique smell. for me ts aroma therapy after a shower. and even then an hour or two of inactivity later hardly a trace is left.

Umka
Umka

It saves me in summer... Like fresh air or cold water

Odiee99
Odiee99

All I can say is that this is a very unusual scent. I purchased this from Amazon strictly based on the reviews. When I first smelled it, it came off very peppery. The scent was so diff. than anything I ever smelled. I just didn't know what to make of it. I ended up giving it to my brother. Maybe I should have actually wore this before I made my decision. I may give this another shot. What say you?

paul8
paul8

I have enjoyed many 'aquatic' scents over the years, my favourites being Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude, Hei, Baldessarini del Mar; but I always return to this scent and what I regard as its companion: the Rochas scent by Jacques Cavallier, Alberto Morillas close collaborator, from around the same time and with fellow characteristics.

It's all in the tang!

Sniper
Sniper

I Love this one ...
so fresh ... so nice :D

waqasad1
waqasad1

Bought it unsniffed. First impression left is like any other fragrance you can buy for 30 AED, so spending 80 AED on it hurts me now. Did not came up to my expectations. 02-Jun-2011.

oxm
oxm

Oxygene pour Homme, balsamic and spicy at the beginning, the unmistakable scent of juniper and myrtle in the middle and closing notes of cedar and white musk, the result is amazing: a watercolor: a lighthouse on the coast of the sea and the waves surges on the rocks, this bouquet is a sweet evening breeze
is the scent of freshly baked bread, is a walk in the pine forest after a storm, when the resin smells like the first day ...... this perfume is awe and wonder and a return to childhood ...
very, very good

VogueBoy

Dill is an aromatic herb widely used in gastronomy, the Latin name is Anethum Graveolens

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I dont know what dill is :- this scent to me smells like very fresh air, but it also has a sour/mint note that i dont like.

VogueBoy

well, Am I the only one who smell the dill note in this??? That is the reason why I can´t wear it... because i hate dill aroma and in opening of Oxygene I can really smell it :(

truestar21
truestar21

it is great light perfume for warm summer day. just smelling it makes me fresh and invigorated....this one's a keeper

Roan
Roan

Perhaps this is not a masterpiece. Alberto Morillas has better releases, but the fragrance is definitely worth mentioning.
This is a light, airy and woody fragrance that is actually designed for the entire year with little emphasis on warmer days. It is not for seduction, although there are such elements in it (musk,cedar). It's not one of those before whom the audience in the hall would be enchanted! ;) This fragrance is designed for daily costume, and to get a nice compliment for smell which is fresh and pleasant. Probably it will be praised by the others (untrained noses) for its balanced and nice smell. What I noticed is that the aura is pretty strong and the fragrance can be felt far away. Over time it weakens and needs to be added more. I personally feel a touch of the sea mixed with wet wood which exudes a woody, fresh air smell but without the depth. Reminds me of the DSquared2 He Wood, just as this is the older brother. Ideal for daily wear... or, for example to carry it constantly in hand luggage and use it when it is necessary...just so that we can praise that we have Alberto's work with us..

zecheiroso

Top ***
Heart **
Base **
Final score ***

Minireview from a partial wearing, I don't like nor dislike it, not much else to say about it.

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

OXYGENE is delightfully Refreshing and Addictive. It is a Familiar and Repetitious scent for me as It is like some of the fragrances in my collection. Casual,Summery,Clean, Light,Cheerful,Inoffensive,Carefree, Youthful and Enjoyable.

A fresh breath of Coriander and Cypress Completion by airy impressions of Juniper and Myrtle and a Soft Base notes that result is an Inspiring fragrance and Reminds you of the name of the Fragrance.It is also quite Gentle on your senses without being boring.

This Aromatic fragrance is a Good choice Especially if the very strong smells make you Indignant. Seemly for an Active Character who Likes freedom. A Happy scent in a Cloudy Summer day and Any CASUAL occasion. So easy to wear and The price is actually Reasonable too.

Sillage?Mild.

Longevity?My only complaint about it as the Longevity is not Admissible on my skin.

6.5/10

Doodles
Doodles

much much better than the female version -i wouldn't wear the female version, but it would be great to smell this on my boyfriend

Grazia
Grazia

I bought this perfume unsniffed, and liked it, fresh scent!

MWills
MWills

The city nomad ventures through the early morning on his way to work. People are strange, when they are strangers. Like the city vents its darkest emotions, the scent of freshly baked croissants intermingles with the white roses on display over at the flower lady's stall.
Oxygène Pour Homme by Lanvin gives me that breath of fresh air as I walk past the people-crammed sidewalk, faced with the music of office life, as always I'll face it.
Reminiscing of being away, away from this hustle. But loving it, living the city life.

RobbieX
RobbieX

A light peppery, sweet, fresh scent - reminds me of Paul Smith Extreme. This is one of the most peppery of frags in my opinion! It has a lot of character. Longevity is good - a great fragrance for men from Lanvin!!

Deetron

to zgarci – on my skin Oxygene stays long – maybe more then 7 hours. In my opinion Oxygene has a good lasting power, but it will be better if you try it first. It’s very personal. You may also try Carolina Herrera 212 ON ICE - fresh, woody and it stays very long.

Deetron

Oxygene is a great men fragrance especially for summer days. Fresh and Woody. It has some nice floral notes too.

StephenF111
StephenF111

My wife got me this because we both love Lanvin Arpege for men. Had to give this one away though. Just gave me a headache each time I wore it. If it works for you then it's certainly very fresh and lasts for ages, but I just couldn't get on with it, even used sparingly.

fingerlicker
fingerlicker

Kinda boring. Smells like a common, cheap shower gel. Lasting power is good, sillage is average.

Very casual scent, suits for spring and summer.

2.5/5 from me

aFineNose
aFineNose

This reminds me of Pierre Cardin's Bleu Marine, and has the same mediterreanean feel about it, very summery and aromatic, great for all-day use.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

I bought this unsniffed. It is very fresh and light on me. I love the aquatic almost salty smell it leaves with the fir resin. I can imagine this would be ideal in the summer.

guest_Ahmad.ATTIA
guest_Ahmad.ATTIA

It's very Fantastic.

DC-8
DC-8

Impeccable, energizing, long lasting and cool smell, ideal for hot summer days...

An unforgettable artwork from Lanvin.

instantjim
instantjim

This has a delightful woody start - mixed with floral notes takes me back to when I first moved into my cedar clad house surrounded by eucalypt trees. There were off-cuts of wood lying around which were wonderful and aromatic. Reminds me of when a hot summer day has been cooled by an afternoon shower.

rasato
rasato

A nice ozone marine fresh summer fragrance. I only use it after a shower on hot summer days, with an unbuttoned white linen short-sleeved shirt. Lanvin Oxygene is meant to accompany us in our most carefree hours!

SomeoneElse
SomeoneElse

Great warm weather fragrance. I always get compliments from women when I wear Oxygène.

Malegria
Malegria

I just like it ever so...The starting notes of artemisia and cypress are wonderfully mixed together and it feels soft and fresh from the first moment you put it on, unlike some other woody-aromatics, when you have to wait.The unusual myrtle is a kick - makes a man feel dreamy and romantic, and juniper gives him an adventurous streak.The base is rather plain, but the heart still lingers...This scent makes you want to run away with this it`s owner with a boyish smile!

desmondorama
desmondorama

Unusual, fresh, aromatic fragrance. Great for daywear and it has a light and reasonable sillage.

Sadly, it didn't work for me, as light perfumes completely dissipate on my skin and I need to wear heavier fragrances.

I ended up giving it away to a friend who would probably appreciate it more that I could.

Herzeleid
Herzeleid

i got a lot of comments when I wore this one, very man scent.

Giv1952
Giv1952

i love the woody note in this perfume

Oxygene Homme by Lanvin 3.60 out of 5 based on 198 ratings and 64 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lanvin Oxygene Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lanvin Oxygene Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oxygene Homme by Lanvin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oxygene Homme by Lanvin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.