Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Rumeur 2 Rose Lanvin for women

Rumeur 2 Rose Lanvin for women
dislike

Rumeur 2 Rose Lanvin for women Pictures

Rumeur 2 Rose is a new version of Rumeur. The first perfume with such name by Lanvin appeared in 1934, and the modern version came out in 2006. Rumeur 2 Rose is also dedicated to rose, being very gentle and romantic. The perfume has become lighter, fruitier and sweeter, aimed at younger audience. The base notes are: orange, rose, magnolia, jasmine, patchouli, and musk. The perfume was made in 2007.

Orange Green Notes Grapefruit Pear Bergamot Lemon

Honeysuckle Magnolia False Jasmine Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Amber Patchouli Musk

Rumeur 2 Rose Fragrance Reviews

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

I palmed this one off to my mum. It's a lovely fragrance - long lasting and good projection, but I just prefer something a bit deeper/warmer.

tini.milburn
tini.milburn

I love this scent,Subtle but beautiful,it's soft delicate pink roses with a lovely citrusy wave,It's not a heady blend just a lovely gentle blend,I really love it,and my hubby does too,Any fans of D&G light blue would probably love this too as it's fairly similar,lovely for warm weather too :) Bring on the sun :)

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

Really average, nothing special. A light fruity floral for daywear. Nothing like the original Rumeur, which is terrific.

katushka37
katushka37

Rumeur 2 rose took me by suprise. It is very different to the original Rumeur.

I sprayed it on my wrist in store and after one minute it opened up into the most beautiful sweetened rose so I bought it. However after 30 minutes the rose disappeared and I got lots of fruity notes, primarily pear, orange and a hint of mango (smelled very tropical). Fast forward another hour and it settled into subtle floral (mainly magnolia and honeysuckle). Even though I liked it I ended up returning it because it wasn't something I was after (sweet rose scent).

In mood
In mood

Lanvin Rumeur 2 Rose is a nice fresh floral scent. Airy, uncomplicated and easy to wear. It's a paradise in a bottle for me. I can't say I smell only roses in this perfume, it has citrus, magnolia and musk. It will be great for any season, especially for summer.

lia78
lia78

I am quite surprised to read the negative comments on this perfume. Among the newer fragrances that was presented to me in the counter, this without a doubt, hailed a quiet whiff of 'scent'sational grace!
I find lanvin creations to be inoffensive and absolutely PRETTY. To my nose, this presents itself with a delightful and fresh aromas of sweet florals. It's not meant to stop people at their tracks nor command and demand attention of other's. But rather appeals intensely to the wearer, staying soft and sweet to the skin without any cloying and obtrusive dry-downs.
The blast of lemon citrus in the beginning wakes me with a smile that slowly draws me close to a beautiful sweet mixture of jasmine magnolia and rose. I have gone through a fair amount of fragrances and this is quite unique in it's floral mixture. It is noble, romantic, youthful and undeniably graceful!
Beautifully blended and remarkably friendly (even to my husband's nose). A winner and a definite keeper!! Thanks Lanvin!

trishtan
trishtan

First spray it's a bit sour, so citrusy. But then it turns flowery with a little citrus smell in the background. Fresh & soft. It will represent a feminine, cute, romantic, pleasant & confident girl. A girl with attitude. The longevity is good too.

Tine1world
Tine1world

I read through quite a few of the reviews Fragrantica members wrote on this. Although admittedly not all. One thing I noticed was the reference to ROSE. As Lanvin is a French manufacturer and parfumerie. Might it be suggested that Rose indicates the colour rather than the scent. As Rose in French means PINK. I recently purchased a 100 mil bottle for myself for Christmas. Something to look forward to. And personally agree with Fragrantica admirers of this particular scent. It's divine. Albiet. Lanvin. Traditionally aims to impress. I don't know what this fragrance reminds me of as of yet. As motivation was indeed the extremely affordable price. 25.oo Aus D's, and the brand power. And I don't mind the smell of Roses. No Hint could I smell either. Wild Roses are magenta and smell and taste wonderful. Simmered down are quite pink in colour. Just a thought. Cheers T.

Anahi
Anahi

I love this! it's so fresh, crisp, strong, fluffy, long-lasting! it smells so much like dolce&gabbana light blue! another great fragrance!

dimplesg
dimplesg

I don't tend to like rose or citrus fragrances but I love this one. It smells light and sweet and makes me feel summery and romantic. My perfume tastes tend to be musky/sweet/oriental therefore this is a bit of a change for me but I love it.

belami5
belami5

It's a very pretty and girly scent... light, fresh, uplifting, just perfect for late spring and summer. Sunny lemon and shy rose together in a very cute bottle.

bushonka
bushonka

The perfect summer scent! Light, fresh and citrus notes. For me, this perfume has nothing to do with the sweet flavors. Rose did not even feel in it, which is paradoxical because it is present in the name of the perfume. Basically fragrances which include rose repel me. But this grabbed me with its purity and freshness. Reminds me of fresh and cold lemon tea. Raises my mood and makes me feel energetic. Perhaps it is not long lasting but, it is not surprising for this type of fragrances. Light and delicate.

bluemel
bluemel

Smells like white roses

A bit linear for my taste, the original Rumeur is more interesting. Runeur Rose is more diluted , fresher, yet not great in my views as it is a bit boring, unless you like pink scents.
it is like the Eclat d' Arpege, , nice , that is it!!

tsa22
tsa22

I really love this perfume although I don't understand the "Rose" in it's name. I hate the smell of roses but I don't smell it in this perfume at all. It's a really nice fresh (citrus?), a little bit sweet perfume which makes it very suitable for the day. I don't think it's floral! It's a strong perfume, but not overwelming at all. One of my favourites now.

christine.leake
christine.leake

Interesting, and multi dimensional. It's a lovely fragrance that I enjoy, except the name is defiantly a little misleading. I love rose scented perfumes, but upon spraying this, you'll first notice a strong citrus smell.

I agree with another user who commented previously that this fragrance smells a lot like CK in 2u when you first spray it, and then the reminiscence leaves.

I actually like this perfume best when it has settled into my skin. About 15 minutes-20 minutes after spraying it, you will smell this fragrance for its true nature. This is when that shy rose begins to perk up.. Very clean, refreshing, and elegant. Great for daytime wear. Last a long time as well. I'll get "whiffs" of it on me even hours after spraying it.

jivaswood
jivaswood

The bottle has a terrible problem of oxidation. The fragrance is a floral citrus, median projection, and with something in rose. It's not spectacular, but the perfumes from Lanvin are usually boring, weak and repetitive. I lost my bottle cap large because it oxidized and evaporated much of the liquid. Several people had the same situation.

Scent:

2.5* / 5*

Bottle:

0 / 5* (Beautiful, but wastrel)

Well I like Jeanne more yet Rumeur Rose is a pretty rose sent. But maybe too pink for my taste. It is delicious at first sniff but disappears in 20mn. Still pretty refreshing in a hot summer weather. Just not great. And a bit childish.

Lumiere
Lumiere

This is my recent discovery. A bit tired from oriental and aldehydes-this is so uplifting. I sense rakhat loucom, in powder, gentle rose, even pink peony. Mandarins are really subtle, rather small amount. This perfume reminded me of several other at once-Flora by Gucci-with mandarin and pear notes, but i like this more than Flora. And on paper blotter, of pink Narcisco Rodriguez. It is a proof to me that perfumes are such individual thing, I did not expect to like it, and now, instead of giving it to my daughter, I kept it for myself.Also, it is so well rounded and smooth, no sharp edges, all is so well blended together. :)
My daughter said: Ah, it's so nice. At last something not oldladymusky that u were collecting recently. Now, that could have offended me. But I chuckled, and so did my stronger respected and beloved fumes-they know their dignified place in my collection. They let me stray for a while. LOL

nightcat23
nightcat23

The name is a little misleading. It should be called Rumeur 2 Grapefruit! Because when you first spray it you get a strong burst of zesty tart grapefruit. It's very refreshing and vibrant. Then it softens slightly and you get a faint whiff of the rose.

It then dries down and becomes a soft citrusy musk. I can't seem to smell any of the patchouli or amber. Which is probably a good thing as those are heavy notes and the fragrance stays fresh and lively throughout.

This is a very fresh young scent and perfect for Spring and Summer. Young girls who want a rose scent but are afraid of smelling like an old lady should definitely check this one out. Very nice!

Elouelou
Elouelou

Firstly, all I could strongly smell was the bitter tang of grapefruit and lemon zest (not in a bad way, it was rather pleasant). I was wondering why they had named it "Rumeur 2 Rose" at this point.

This smelt completely different when sprayed on a card, compared to being sprayed on skin. It warms up to a soft rose within minutes on the skin... I could hardly believe it. When I smelt a card I sprayed at the same time as my wrists it still smelt of yummy citrus, and it never developed past that point.

To summarise: Wow! What an amazing combination! I can imagine this one would not be an offensive one to wear out either. It blends into the skin so nicely and does not rudely declare its presence.

aspirina
aspirina

I bought it yesterday, a bargain at R@ss, i really love the bottle , is heavy and looks very nice.
The fragrance is extremely soft , a burst of grapefruit zest and juice for the first 10 minutes, after it, i can smell a very faint , childlish rose and tiny ..tiny jasmin among other sweet notes. No sillage ..i have to put my nose on the skin to enjoy it. And i was complainin last night about the longevity ...just to wake up in the morning and ..well that faint rosy smell is still there in my wrist ...it is a beautiful fragrance ..funny i can smell it know when my hand is on the keyboard!!!

Really beautiful ..i wish it had more projection!

Not the best rose if you want rose, but amazing if you want a playful ..tender..feminin fragrance.

victoria.dudchenko
victoria.dudchenko

I love this one, so tender citrus and something else,mmm, very soft beautiful perfume.also long-lasting

flashingwhitelights
flashingwhitelights

This one was a bit of a disappointment for me. I was expecting it to smell more of roses (because of it's name), however it was citrus overload. It reminded me of CK in2u for her. I only detected the rose after about half an hour of spraying it, and to be honest, it was very faint. I expected more from this. If you're looking for a good rose fragrance, there are better ones out there. Stella sheer, paul smith rose, YSL paris and bvlgari rose essentielle edp are ones to be looking into.

branda324
branda324

If you are not seeking for rose note, this is definitely a elegent and beautiful spring/summer scent.
It's very fresh and spicy at first, mostly citrusy with a touch of sweet orange.
Then it becomes a light sweet floral scent, which is still not gentle but very feminine. It's not as soft as Jeanne or Eclat D'arpege(the longevity is also not as good);it's alive, young, energetic and very happy so it's fair to be a little bit more evanescent(I don't know if it makes any sense here).
I fell in love with it in an early summer afternoon. I was on the way to mailbox, the sunset and and the wind brought me this sweet, warm but also clean scent and I just felt I was in heaven.
It used to be my favorite scent. I used it everytime when I was with my ex-boyfriend; he loved it a lot, too. But since he broke up with me I've never used it again. Scents always bring out so much memories. But let's keep it and make it an evidence of those good times.
I still love it so so much, but I've already found another signature scent----I just had to.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I LOVE the original Rumeur and a nice rose scent is always welcome. In my mind "Rumeur 2 Rose" would smell reminiscent of the original Rumeur with a nicely blended rose note. The thought alone was soo tempting that I just wanted to tell the sales lady to ring it up. But, to be on the safe side I decided to test it and I am glad that I did!

Boy oh boy was I disappointed! On me "Rumeur 2 Rose" is a diluted version of the Original Rumeur with a watery rose surrounded by weak citrics somewhere on the note scale. A shadow of the original and a drowning rose in the middle. Fleeting, unimpressive and so very different from the beauty of the original. If it were only stronger and better mixed I would have been so happy! It was on sale and a 100ML bottle to boot! However, this one is not for me, alas. I guess you can't win them all. For all of you who get a lush rose on-top of the original divine magnolia base. Lucky you! Enjoy! : )

WILSHIRE
WILSHIRE

I like Lanvin perfume.
I was wanted original rumeur.
But, I am a rose lover.
This has really lovely rose note.
So fresh
So clean.
Also, this one is good for summer.

Plamka
Plamka

Crispy, fresh, a very nice citruses and rose combination.It remains citrusy through all stages, of course becoming more floral as time goes by. This is a very girly scent and the rose in it is kind of gourmand.
If you're a rose-lover like me-wear your rose fragrances in spring, but you will love this in summer. This is a great upgrade of the original Rumeur(which i don't like). I will definately repurchase.

tatuli
tatuli

This perfume smells like freshly sliced lemons with sugar and vanilla. It's very fresh and sweet. Receives tons of compliments from men and women. It lasts a while on my skin. Will definitely repurchase.

dulcette
dulcette

kinda weaker than my other 2 favorite lanvins, Eclat and Jeanne. The rose is a little bit more watery than expected. but i loved it :) lovely, but not very memorable.
i'd still want it though. and the bottle is so pretty!

This perfume is kinda weak on me. At first spray, it's just powdery peach orange. It was not what I expected. Rose and floral accord came way later when everything seemed weak and ready to give out. After 30-40 minutes, it just become a light musky rosey scent. It's feminine. It smelled clean, but it's just too weak for a perfume. Lanvin, you could do much better than this.

not a long lasting perfume, but an absolute lovely one. i love it from first spray, this lemon rose. thats what this perfume is all about to my nose lemony, citrus rose and white flowers and a tad of clean white musk. light for summer, beautiful scent and good price. i can overlook the longevity issue and i will just keep on spraying. and i would buy this again.

cmoca
cmoca

I read some nice reviews ab this, so I bought it without sniffing. I tend to do that.

Yes you smell rose, and the rose part is refreshing, but there's loads of citrus, and I even smell warm sugar - if that can have a smell.
Rumeur 2 rose is not overwhelming, and in fact I find myself spraying a lot of it on. It's very subtle and it smells refreshing, but I find it to be nothing special. It's nice and summery, but you have to wear the right outfit (think classical period :P).
Lasting power is good however. I'm not sure whether that has anything to do with the amount I spray on in the morning or not.

It reminds me of Omnia Amethyste by Bulgari, but less intense and less headache-y.

I think it would smell nicer and more sophisticated if it had some ..eucalyptus in it or something to balance it out and make you think about what you're smelling.

srich
srich

I just bought this as a spur of the moment thing online, and don’t regret it!

In some way it reminds me of CK In2U, though it doesn't have that awful imperial leather smell that develops on me.

It opens with a zesty burst of citrus, but dries down to a really soft, fresh floral. It has a really clean smell as it continues through the day, which I really like. I don't get a great deal of rose, but it’s there. It’s definitely not what I’d call a rose perfume as you would call a Chloe or Stella McCartney. To me, this is a fresh break from my stronger, heavier favorites in Escada Magnetism, Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible and Chloe.

It lasts pretty well on me, though the initial spray is different to the smell that lasts. They are both really nice however.

Piney
Piney

This smells divine. So soft and got several good comments for wearing this. Scent is not overpowering yet you can smell it on yourself.k good buy. Hope you guys try it too Worth it.

chirobi
chirobi

I think this is just a great summer fragrance to go with a floral dress. It is very pleasant and thoroughly enjoyable, without being too common or boring. I'm not getting too much rose either, but I don't mind, still smells great. Unlike most citrusy notes found in fragrances, in Rumeur 2 it actually stays.

A lot of perfumes tend to turn synthetic and putrid on my skin on a summer day. This one has managed to stay fresh and uplifting--not an easy feat! Happy to find something nice that's non-niche.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

Just bought a bottle without trying first. I love love love Lanvin Eclat de Arpege and have been looking for a rose scented perfume. I have tried A LOT of rose scented perfumes with no luck. With that said, I think the perfume is beautiful. Very light and lovely.

I agree with the notes. I don't detect any rose at all in the beginning. I'm waiting for it to wear a while so I can get to the middle notes. I can understand what some people are saying about lasting power. I don't think this will last very long on my skin. I have had that same problem with Eclat. Layering definitely helps!!! I will look into buying the lotion. Also, spraying my clothes and bra helps. On me, I am not getting much rose. That is the beauty of perfume. It all depends on the person and their body chemistry.

I will however tell you that although my mission was to find a rose perfume and I feel like I still have not found a true "rose" scent. I think this perfume is gorgeous and will definitely keep!!!

EDIT - Found a beautiful "true" rose scent. Try Lanvin Jeanne La Rose. Rose Rose Rose!!! So pretty!! My 2nd runner up would be Stella.

tilly21
tilly21

Lovely, lovely scent. Very sweet and girly.

The only thing I don't appreciate about it is that it doesn't seem to have a lot of lasting power. I usually don't like to smell my own perfume, but I do wish this one lasted a little bit longer.

I get a lot of compliments when I wear it though.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

I am a tiny bit disappointed. I was good girl and sampled this not once but twice, but alas, on a piece of paper (mistake!) and it was deliciously fresh, airy and light and lasted for ages on that piece of paper. I bought it without trying it on my skin and when I did, I found it seems to have a bit of a sour, bitter (spicy even) note that did not appear on paper. It is the same when sprayed on my clothes, so it's likely not just my skin chemistry.

I am not sure what to think now. :/

Edit. the scent disappears in about 2 hours, although husband claims he can still smell it on me many hours later. he says it smells good, but I cant smell a thing :o Will need to do some more experimenting with him :>

Edit2. I gave it away. Just too pungent for me :(

polinkasuperova
polinkasuperova

this is a very pretty frag its not overpowering in any way great for every day

jennibean
jennibean

Very light.. but so juicy and vibrant!!
It's like slicing into a zesty lemon...on a bed of roses!! haha
I'd say it's more citrusy than rosy. It really makes my mouth water. Perfect summer/spring scent!!!

Anissa
Anissa

This is very rosy, citrusy and bright. Easy to wear and nice for office. Usually I`m not into fruity florals,but this one I really love. Great especially for spring and summer.

pachot
pachot

this is best for warmer weather..i didnt like this at first especially that it took a while before my friends noticed its a new perfume im wearing. it is not striking but you get to love it since it smells crisp and clean and citrusy.. good for everyday.. not if you wanna be noticed. i give it 2.5 out of 5 stars.

nicki317
nicki317

This one grew on me quickly! It lasts longer on my clothes than on my skin, so I make sure to put some on my shoulders after I get dressed. To me it smells like juicy grapefruit and delicate flowers. I wear a different perfume every day but lately this is the only one I have received compliments on. It's not deep or sexy, but has a fresh, pretty smell suitable for work or weekend. It's a comfort scent for me, it makes me smile :)!

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

I just got this one today :) at first when i've tried it i was like... yah! this is really nice sweet fruity scent like girly scent i truly love. when i saw the name Rose i thought YES!! it must smell like realy roses & it's from FRANCE frangrance maker soooo!! usually really a good staying power! so i've decide to tested & wait a little walking around the store :) then i kept smelling my arm like wow! this is really a fresh fruity smell at first but then... flower came join the fruity smell :) mmmm! kind of what is this smell is it? fruits? is it flower? but in a good way.. i think its more of a light scent when you feel like smelling delicate & nice but not too much over power :)
I kind of really like it! on my it's a very good staying power!! and i'm truly happy with it :) i'm sure in hot weather it would smell even better! more activate
i will defenitly go try the original to see the difference!
my conclusion is:
fruity scent like lemons,orange grapefruit sweet at first
then it doesn't change it's just that the rose & lyli of walley is coming & add a more sofisticate delicate scent to it that really really is enjoyable NO! HEADHEACH at all on this one:)

DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor
DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor

Weak, very weak watery oranges, roses and lemons. Lasting power? what lasting power? no silage what so ever. A generic and typical modern citrus scent in the vein of Clinique Happy.

Cereza
Cereza

Opening is very generic and it seems I've tried something like this already, it's not a bad thing as it seems to be pleasant and not bad at all. At first I got loads of lemon, but very soon it changed to sweet, fruity flowers. I can feel loads of pear and magnolia. It's totally not about rose here, more about fruits. Honeysuckle on my skin is very noticable as well.
At the heart part the fragrance is almost the same as before, the only thing that's changed is that there is no rose noticable, at least for my skin, it dissapoints me greatly and it feels like an everyday generic floral fruity at this point. Though - it's a crowd pleaser, so you probably can't get wrong if you gift this to a 20-25 year old girl who doesn't care much for "unique" fragrances and just likes to smell nice.

florabella
florabella

I really enjoy this fragrance in the warmer weather, the
citrus notes along with the fresh, clean rose scent seems to really work for me in the heat. I do agree with many other reviews about lasting power, it isn't exactly a powerhouse, lasting maybe 4hrs tops on me. I find that if I spray some onto my hair, it seems to last much better. A really nice fragrance all around, it brings a smile to my face when I wear it.

claudiali
claudiali

Soft sweet florial fruity scent. Lovely.
Last too short however!

Rumeur 2 Rose is an interesting fragrance in the sense that it's not entirely rose, but a rich blend of fruits and flowers.

I think I initially expected something quite sweet, rosy and fruity, but Rumeur 2 Rose is not so predictable. The opening is actually quite bitter and sharp, what seems to be lemon, bitter orange and pink rose counteracting with one another.

It does settle after awhile, however the fruitiness remains. I can detect an array of floral notes at times, but during most of its development, Rumeur 2 Rose is all about luscious roses and zesty citrus.

I'm not a huge fan of this fragrance because I think it smells very much like an expensive shampoo or shower gel. I do actually own this fragrance in the shower gel because I found it cheap and I knew I would enjoy using it along with other rose-scented bath products. As a perfume though, I'm not convinced.

I don't find this fragrance particularly refreshing, yet I do enjoy its unique take on a common rose note. It reminds me of Spring and I think it can also be worn by anyone of any age. The drydown is quite musky with subtle hints of earthy patchouli, which is thankfully not overpowering in the base.

The lasting power is not bad, lasting well over six hours. I think Rumeur 2 Rose is a fruity rose scent with a lot of character.

Wynter
Wynter

This is one of my favourite fragrances for day - it's a nice combination of fresh citrus and rose notes. It's a very pretty and romantic scent. It's not particularly complex, but it's definitely a crowd-pleaser. I've gotten more compliments from strangers wearing Rumeur 2 Rose than any other fragrance I own. I quite like the unique bottle, as well. My only gripe is that I wish it lasted a tad longer (it lasts about four hours on my skin).

Marisa36

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Marisa, happy birthday to me! Ok so I didn't write a glowing review about this fragrance a while back, but I've changed my mind... as girls do. Decided to buy this as a birthday gift to myself today because I'm definitely in the mood for something girlie, youthful and pretty and Rumeur 2 Rose fits the bill just perfectly thank you. Also obsessed with anything LANVIN lately.

jadekim223
jadekim223

I like it a lot but I don't think I'll buy it. To me it smells like...orange chocolate. :)

moonwalker
moonwalker

I really do love this perfume. It is fresh, up-lifting, and calming. The begining can be a little bit harsh but it quickly settles down. The note that I get are citrus (at the begining), rose and magnolia (as already mentioned below) and the drydown is lovely amber. It lasts 5 hours and its sillage is medium. I received a lot of compliments when wearing this. Maybe it is not the most sophisticated fragrance which stood the test of time but hey I like having this "fun" uplifting perfume in my collection.

heartart
heartart

It's very fresh and jolly. I like it for summer and for spring, always buy it but use it according to my mood. It's a bit too easy for me, too light. But really pleasant and funny.

arianperfume
arianperfume

I have this for 2 years and I can say I like it a lot, it is fresh, zesty, smells like roses and magnolia(my fav flower) plus citrus. For me this is a moodlifter. Sillage and lasting power are great for me. Stays on skin more than 12 hours, at the end of the day when taking a shower I can still catch withs of it. I advice to try it first on skin. Also, it is Perfect for GYM/ beautiful summer mornings/dark days of winter when you need to be reminded of hot summer days.
Will buy another one when this is finished.Love it!!

Richnata
Richnata

I liked it. I had it twice. Really adorable, easy, fruity but with a charm. However, I can't say it is very long-lasting.

perfumecollector
perfumecollector

I agree with the other reviewers who said it reminded them of orangeade! To me, the orangeade tinge to the fragrance was a no-no. I had to return it. Now if only they could have removed that orangeade, it would have been a lovely fragrance for the price I got it for. Floral fruity, decent lasting power, not a super complex or sophisticated scent but very nice and pleasant. A scent does not have to be super sophisticated or unusual for me to like it. But I will admit I expected more from a name like Lanvin. This one seems like its around - you smell tons of floral fruity everywhere.

Green.colver
Green.colver

God, I love this one! It was a blind-buy, I knew nothing about it. I am using now my second bottle and my deepest sorrow is that after only half an hour I can`t detect it from my neck or wrist. But still I find it really lovely.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

I can smell a lot of citrus in the top note, then after about 20mins it turns to sweet, like some candy, and then the rose can be smelt, but not that notable. I thought there would be much more rose as its name is particularly added with "Rose".

Definitely, it's an adorable floral fruity scent, but is there more to it than just citrus and rose? It really lacks something special comparied to its name "Rumor".

I like it a lot but won't buy it right now.

Marisa36

Not a bad fragrance at all, but if you are looking for rose with a bit more oomph and staying power, rather try Rose Absolute by Stella McCartney. Love the bottle but the juice needs a little help?

I don't like this fragrance. It reminds me a rose/lemon candy.

guest_Aliya
guest_Aliya

my fragrance lasts long and I like it very much! Even when I sleep I feel light smell of rumeur 2 rose :)

RouenFr
RouenFr

This is a nice light scent. Could be worn everyday in the spring and summer. Yes, there isn't anything "special" about the scent but that doesn't make it a bad scent. I could wear this scent to work and not worry about over powering my co-workers.

zilia
zilia

very fresh, pleasant, feminine and gentle. not dominant but with a staying power.good for everyday wear. like it

tanshi
tanshi

so much diferent from the original rumeur but in a good way this one i love it's full of energy it's fun , femenine very Pink very girly

weegee
weegee

So rose and so very, very, ordinary. I expected much more from Lanvin. More like an Eau than an edp as it vanishes so quickly.

If both amber and musk are in here it must be just enough molecules to be able to honestly say they're present as the only effect seems to be to muddy the rose.

If one wants rose, try Tea Rose for 1/10th the price and just spray that over with some generic citrus body mist and some musk oil from a dollar store.

Lanvin, you all should be ashamed. As this is now on deep discount at TJMAXX I wouldn't be surprised if it disappeared shortly, only to be offered on ebay at vastly inflated prices under the mistaken impression that "discontinued" always means "a classic that's been unfairly torn from us by corporate greed". Sometimes a fragrance is discontinued because it's just nasty. This reminds me of so-called "feminine hygiene" spray.

Nothing at all in common with original Rumeur.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Bought this today and I have been wanting to try it since I have the original Rumuer.I like this one better it is lighter and has just a soft hint of rose,it is very girly and I like the pink. I am wearing it now and I keep catching whiffs here and there I am glad I bought it.

Amanda79
Amanda79

This was a compulsive buy for me. I was returning another fragrance and thought I had to exchange instead of money back. But come to find out I was able to get money back but already felt compelled to buy it by the forces of the shopaholic gods that possess my reasoning skills while in stores. Soooo since it was already in my hands I bought it!

Lets just say I was a bit surprised when I first sprayed this. Nice surprise? Not really. Only because I wasn't expecting what I got. I hate when this happens! I was hoping for that vintage floral aroma from the original but with roses. Instead I got a blast of fruit! Young, fresh, optimistic and S-A-F-E. The rose is barely noticeable. It smells just like orange juice or tropical punch kool-aid. eeeek! However it does put me in a good mood. :) Nice aromatherapy. Rumeur 2 is just not me(AT ALL)or what I wear these days. Although I am wearing it today and enjoying the smell because its uplifting but I doubt I reach for this often. I have a huge bottle too. :( Looks like I have a new air freshener!

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

A very nice fresh fragrance, reminds me of summer. Roses and oranges are a beautiful combination. Lasts long enough.

veronique
veronique

This is a nice summer scent with subtle rose notes. You could wear it to any occasion.It has nothing in common with original Rumeur.

LadyBlackDress
LadyBlackDress

Fall in love with this fragrance. Make me fresh in the morning. But it's not last long, only 1-2 hrs for me.

guest_Amarilla
guest_Amarilla

I dislike Rumeur so much but Rumeur 2 Rose is one of my all time favourites ever since it came out. Beautifully composed perfume, easy to wear but not ordinary. Sparkling and zesty flower scent to be short. I highly recommend it for spring/summer daytime wear. This is how a real Fairy should smell :)

kurisu
kurisu

Lovely! Zesty fruity notes go along well with the floral.Very well balance.The Fruity notes are not too sharp,but in a way of "Fresh&Sheer".Great for hot summer and everyday use.The only thing that unsatisfied me is staying power.Too short.
And One last thing in my mind...why this one has "rose" in the name? Rose isn't the lead in this one at all.So, if you looking for old-fashioned way rose or a real rose fragrance...this one may not your choice,but it worth a try,isn't it?

Gina
Gina

Currently what I'm wearing now. I was given a small 30ml as a gift. Just finishing it up! Its light and intricate. Its quite zesty and sparkly. Makes you feel pretty. It doesn't last along time; long enough though. Its true that you dont notice your own perfume after a while but others do. Try it!

moonoi
moonoi

Fall in love with this one. Beautiful, Light & Sparkling
with Rose plus orange. not like an old rose as other rose fragrances.
Base note a bit warm scent. Recommended!

guest_wii
guest_wii

Love this perfume.. It's so light and fresh, but it's really true, the fragrance doesn't last.. And it's a "eau de perfum", so it should last longer than e.d toilettes.. hmm..

guest_Marie J
guest_Marie J

I want this one so bad! I seen it at Tj Maxx but didn't like the price $24.99 for a 1.7 oz too much because the bottles are too small (like amor amor bottles) But I did sample the regular Rumeur and I liked it! I just want this because it is PINK!

xexe
xexe

Well, its perfect for summer. Light and delicate. At first I thought it doesn't last, but every one around me were complaning about the smell :) and I know, if you can't notice your oun parfume, its match you perfectly.

vertigo
vertigo

I like this one but it's so incredibly orange, lemon etc at the beginning that it makes me sneeze ;)
I like it much better than the original rumeur.
it's sparkling.
there must be something wrong with it, beacause I've already heard somebody complaining that it doeasn't even last for 2 hours on their skin.

oolala30
oolala30

I have this fragrance. It is really one of the most beautiful fragrances ever. I fell in love with it at first sniff. Unfortunately, I plan to return it. The fragrance simply does not last. I dont even get a good three hours worth of wear out of this. This is really sad, becaue the fragrance is awesome!

Rumeur 2 Rose by Lanvin 3.85 out of 5 based on 475 ratings and 81 user reviews

Lanvin Rumeur 2 Rose Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Lanvin Rumeur 2 Rose Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Lanvin Rumeur 2 Rose Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Lanvin Rumeur 2 Rose Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lanvin Rumeur 2 Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lanvin Rumeur 2 Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rumeur 2 Rose by Lanvin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rumeur 2 Rose by Lanvin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.