Designers » L » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

dislike

oud
smoky
Raghba Lattafa Perfumes for women and men Pictures

Raghba by Lattafa Perfumes is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud), musk, vanilla, sugar, sandalwood and incense.

Agarwood (Oud) Musk Vanilla Sugar Sandalwood Incense

24 Gold
Kalemat
Raghba Wood Intense
Illusion

Raghba Fragrance Reviews

Guizibida
Guizibida

Many have compared this fragrance to 24 Gold. Some have even labeled it a "24 Gold knockoff". But I beg to differ, it's more the other way around: 24 Gold is a knockoff of this fragrance. Anyone familiar with middle eastern culture and specially with Islamic culture will immediately notice the familiar frankincense and myrrh incense notes that are commonly used in homes, mosques and religious festivities. What I'm saying is that Raghba is 100% authentic in the sense that it is composed of eastern notes and because of this, it is impossible for this fragrance to be a 24 Gold knockoff. Once again, it's the other way around.

Raghba opens with a fruity vibe similar to raspberry and this is the backbone of this fragrance due to the combination of frankincense and myrrh. In fact, one can purchase incense oil that combines these two ingredients that create the same fruity tone. There are two types of incense oils of this sort. One is sweet and fruity but becomes smoky and somewhat bitter when burnt while the second type is bitter and becomes smoky and sweet when burnt. Raghba combines both where the former is the opening and the latter is the base. Oud is added to this base as well as a soft floral that I cannot exactly name but the floral is familiar, it's just disguised by oud and sandalwood.

Would I recommend Raghba? Definitely. Giving a comparison to 24 Gold, Raghba is softer, more elegant, professional and mature. Not mature as in "old-man" mature but mature in the sense of a young professional who's comfortable with his/her accomplishments yet want to accomplish more. I also find Raghba to be very laid back, cozy and warm. Therefore only 2 to 3 sprays are required for maximum longevity and silage. In fact, I wore this fragrance this morning to visit my aunt and she smelled it from her bedroom which is located somewhat upstairs in a residential home. She loves the scent and recommended I wear it more often.

Some have said they get a somewhat fruity spicy vibe from Raghba but I don't. It it's there it's definitely hidden in the background and will take some time for me to point out. What I do get is a raspberry-ish vibe created from the combination of frankincense and myrrh, vanilla, a soft floral and a soft oud combined with a bitter musk.

Ratings:

Uniqueness - Since the scent in Raghba predates 24 Gold by almost a millennium given its definite use of frankincense and myrrh I give the fragrance 5/5. Sorry but I'm familiar with the culture and 24 Gold is the knockoff due to this familiarity.

Longevity - Raghba has good longevity but it isn't the best. A lot of that has to do with the use of natural ingredients and the traditional method used to compose the fragrance. The middle east and places of middle eastern influence are reputed for their perfumery but their methods and styles are different from those in the west. Because of the composite methodology I rate longevity a 3.9/5.

Silage - This fragrance has a very good scent cloud for the first 2 to 3 hours. After that it dies down to a close-quarter skin scent (which is my preference by the way). Raghba is not an over-the-top fragrance and this is one of the reasons I like it. This is not a party fragrance like 24 Gold. Raghba is an inoffensive office scent once it calms down, and it's very professional with a serious vibe. Because of these factors I rate silage a 3.5/5.

Versatility - As mentioned above, this is not an all-out-there fragrance. It's more laid back, calm, soothing, tranquil, soft, mild, serious and professional. Because of these this fragrance is very versatile except for the party scene. A family function? Check, An unique office scent? Check but no more than 2 to 3 sprays. A casual scent? Checkish...somewhat. The eastern vibe suggest this as one to be worn during special occasions but it can work as a casual scent with 1 to 2 sprays. A date scent? Check and she'll love you for it provided she hasn't smelled 24 Gold and has a nose for frankincense and myrrh. Most westerners aren't that cultured so be careful with this one for dating. Daytime? Obviously. Nighttime? Hell yeah just spray a little more.

Season? Winter and fall though I have met a brother in the mosque who wore this during the spring and summer. It can work in the summer just go easier on the sprays...no more than 2 sprays.

MyCoh_JayRo

Hi valentinocerca.amore. I sent you a private message. I live in the United States. But I am willing to send it to you, if you can pay for the international shipping cost.

valentinocerca.amore

MyCoh_JayRo hello, I would like to have a bottle of nice powerful raghba as you describe, if you are in europe I would buy a your bottle, if it were as powerful as tobacco vanilla tom ford'd be the happiest person in the world. I live in Milan Italy

MyCoh_JayRo

I ordered it from Kuwait and I've had no problems with it at all. Sometimes it is even too powerful. I can even smell it on me the next day. It might be the longest lasting cologne I have.

valentinocerca.amore

THE RAGHBA SELLING IN ENGLAND is VERY POOR IN BRAZIL OR MAYBE Kuwait is DIFFERENT, EVEN HAVE TRIED MY FRIENDS THIS PERFUME BUT FOR ALL is EXTREMELY POOR AND WITHOUT VALUE

Odelia
Odelia

I wanted to say the same thing. there are days when i spray half a bottle and dont smell anything and other days i can smell in hours after i applied 2, 3 sprays.

socorrosouza
socorrosouza

You are probably anosmic to it, in Brazil everybody that has tested or bought it has had a very long lasting experience (with heavy sillage).

valentinocerca.amore

I bought from ebay raghba solidaryshop.uk, very disappointed with this profumo.prestazione very poor, poor skin and clothes, you feel something just putting the nose on the skin and after 1 hour you will not feel anything, maybe those sold in England are fake or watered down, do not recommend buying raghba even for £ 10, I suspect those who have made the positive reviews on the performance of raghba Fragrantica on youtube and are interested because they sell the fragrance. it smells good but is fresh water. instead of helping butt-fuck each other to someone's interest

MyCoh_JayRo

Incredible. I can't stop smelling my wrist sort of fragrance. Don't let the words 'marshmallow' and 'incense,' scare you. These two aforementioned ingredients create some other sort of scent that you've likely only come across a few times in your life. It's like an ashy amber sort of aroma.

It smells like you are eating the best pile of naturally buttered pancakes and maple syrup (maple aroma), made around Christmas time (sweet and darkish aroma), whilst sitting in a middle eastern taxi cab (incense aroma); talking to the nicest cabi there is (uplifting feeling).

Smell: 11/10 (for overall uniqueness)
Projection: 9.5/10

tani.nikshici
tani.nikshici

Nothing special about this fragrance , i think is ok 4 the price of $25 and i don't think is a very long lasting 1, i do have a really very good skin and all my fragrances do last a lot on my skin , but with this 1 did not really work that well on my skin....

Guinea54
Guinea54

Updated review:

Wore this a couple of times now and I really like it. Its a great fragrance. It does have the vibe of 24 gold without the pungent punch. Its a softer more refined projection but stays pretty consistent. Very cloudy aroma that sticks around. The scent you get in the air off of this fragrance is a sweet but not cloying sweet warm vanilla and amber. It has enough other stuff to give it some depth like the incense and spice. Overall is a nice comforting and warm scent that is a soft vanilla and amber.
Scent 4.5 /5
Longevity 4 /5
Projection 3.5 /5 (not monstrous proj, but consistent)
Price 5 /5
Overall 4.5 /5

trixiesalamander
trixiesalamander

I just received this and it's amazing! On me it's mainly sugar, incense, and oud. I don't normally like Oud on me, but in this, it turns the perfume from being sugary-sweet, to something complex and hypnotizing. The sugar and vanilla smells good but the incense and oud keeps you interested! My new signature scent!

Peetster
Peetster

I am a female and I love this perfume. It's very comforting; I love the smell of it on my skin. For me it is along the same line as Serge Lutens Chergui in that it is sweet, incency and warm spicy. However, it's a lot cheaper.
Smell: 9/10
Sillage: 8/10
I blind bought this one and haven't regretted for a second. It's a little gem. And.. for the price, you can't go wrong! I would also love to smell this on a man.

assbleeder
assbleeder

This had a lot more incense and sandalwood than I would have liked, but I can appreciate the beauty of this. Raghba is incredibly complex, and I do feel that it takes a sophisticated nose to enjoy this. It is not a traditional crowd pleaser at all; this is definitely one for those who love perfume as an art versus an accessory. It does indeed smell very "Arabian" as the oud is pretty strong. To me this is a unisex fragrance that is definitely on the more masculine side (I do tend to associate strong sandalwood notes with masculine fragrances as a frame of reference). However, I do think that a woman with a daring, dominating personality and confidence could pull this off. As I mentioned earlier, the incense and oud here are pretty intense--it has a definite medicinal head shop vibe to it. The incense does indeed smell like a church. The vanilla is deep and sensuous, vexing between the most luxurious vanilla extract to root beer! It is also very spicy and resinous, which adds a burnt sugar/caramel-like accord. It however does not smell too "gourmand", as it doesn't smell like a dessert. Raghba smells very rich overall. It's sweet, but very adult. I have not smelled 24 Gold, but it's definitely along the lines of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. If you like that one, do give this a try. Although I do feel that it is not a match for me personally, the complexity, sillage and longevity is simply amazing for the price. It does smell like it could come from a high-end niche house. It does not smell of any cheap synthetics. I paid only $30 CDN for 100ml on eBay and shipped very fast from Bahrain. This was a blind buy for me. If you're a woman who is looking for a unisex-feminine balsamic, spicy vanilla, I'd suggest looking elsewhere unless you're crazy for lots of incense and oud. In that case, I would steer you towards Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue as it is a wonderful resinous vanilla affair with just a bit of incense to keep things interesting.
For sh*ts and giggles, I tried to find the most saccharine sweet perfume in my collection--in this case, Pink Sugar--to layer over Raghba. Raghba makes a great base especially for that, as the incense and oud adds a bitterness that tempers the almost acidic strawberry cotton candy in PS. The licorice note in PS is more pronounced, making it more adult and dark. Likewise, it is great layered over PS too, which actually creates an oatmeal raisin cookie aroma! I urge you to try it.

Wanda Zimny
Wanda Zimny

Warm & Gorgeous ... I spray it in my hair and feels like I'm being hugged by a huge cloud of vanilla ... Reminds me of home ... One of my beloved Middle Eastern Perfumes ...

Satyajeet73
Satyajeet73

I unfortunately didn't like it. It's too sweet and resinous for my liking. The oud is sometimes very revolting and the vanilla is overdone. Although this is a potent juice with cheap price.

The Phoenix
The Phoenix

I'm actually not a big fan of oud, but Raghba is so nicely blended that the oud is not in your face...like for example Costume National Soul (was too much for me).

Spicy, warmth of cloves? Vanilla..sweetness. Myrrh churchy… burning incense.

Definitely a cold weather fragrance...
It will warm you up nicely...like a hot cup of mulled wine.

Longevity & Sillage is very good with this one.....kept going into the night. Definitely Parfum strength.

Many people have complimented me with this one.
It reminds me of the smell when walking into a hippy, crystal, incense shop.

Calvini
Calvini

So I finally tried this fragrance! It's really good for the price (can compete with fragrances up to 3x the price), but if you already own something nice and similar, this is something you can overlook (unless you're looking for something you can spray without guilt) :p
I still have high hopes for the Classic version and some other ones though..

cao.pin
cao.pin

one word (Amazing)

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

This doesn't even come close to 24 Gold by ScentStory. This is much much better. A little spicier, more sillage and more long lasting.

Aamir Ahmed
Aamir Ahmed

Raghba is quite similar to 24 gold by scentstory.Its very powerful n IMHO this is much better than 24 gold.i love it.

RobBob
RobBob

I just received my bottle of Raghba yesterday and I am not that impressed. I read reviews, and watched some YouTube reviews. It is everything that everyone says it is. Big vanilla, Sweet, spicy, check check check... However, this lasted about an hour on my skin and then became this less sweet and more animalic scent that I had to press my nose to my wrist to smell. Besides the way a scent smells on me, longevity and sillage are what I look for in perfumes/edt's, edp's these days. I just didn't get it with Raghba. However, the price is great, the packaging and bottle are beautiful. I would be thrilled with this perfume if it just lasted longer.

resio
resio

Sweet vanilla, amber, and incense! This is stunning!

[email protected]
kasimdubur@gmail.com

Dope;-)

Stoicov
Stoicov

A woody, warm scent. It feels like smelling a little jewellery box made of fine wood. On my skin it peaks at 2 hour mark, the oud is definitely here, then from there it's a lot softer, sweet and it blends down to a skin scent.
I wish it would project and last a bit more. Good to layer with "Golden Dust", a vanilla perfume oil you can find around souks in Dubai.
For moments I thought it would turn more animalic but thankfully the woodsy dryness keep it quiet.
Depending where I apply it smells a little different. My best discovery: 2 or 3 spritz on my medium/long hair. Recommended!

mikemuscles21

I wouldn't worry about it Calvini. The below poster obviously has major social issues. I mean, that's why we are all here right? To compare, discuss, and talk about our love for fragrances. Reading the conversation you posted, I do not see anything offensive. I believe there is nothing wrong with asking others opinions before you buy a fragrance. In fact there is nothing wrong with waiting to find out someone else's opinion. Nobody is forcing anyone here to make a purchase. If you don't want to buy it and give your opinion, DON'T! Calvini, you can always find someone else who has tried it to give you feedback. I can tell by the way you wrote that, you valued this persons expertise and opinion. Lord only knows why he lashed out like that.

I don't know why some people are so snobby out there. It's like they think they know everything about judging fragrances when in reality the preference of smell is completely subjective with no right or wrong answer. And if you ask me, (which nobody is - LOL!) I say, if you are going to complain about price and being a "working man", YOU my friend are in the wrong hobby! Let's not forget that fragrance is a luxury and we are all very lucky to be here on this blog. We should be thankful for Fragrantica, and thankful that we can even afford to buy one bottle of fragrance. There are people in the world that struggle every day to just eat! So lets be kind to each other and not call someone out for being a cheap B#$%^, just because they want your opinion.
Show some class.

Taz95
Taz95

Woodsy musky with lingering sensuality!

Knightofwands

I had a question by personal message today regarding Oud Laosi by Anfar.
As Fragrantica have no page for it, I thought I'd place my reply on this page, as Raghba is one of the more popular Arabian perfumes, and may be of use here by reaching more readers.
Here is my response:
Thanks for the question regarding Oud Laosi by Anfar. It's definitely one of the good blind buys that I've had from the Arabic shops on eBay, and one that I'll get again. It's a very wearable oud that has a sort of minty vibe. I was worried when I picked it up from the post offic because when I opened the box in the car, I could smell it pretty heavily, and wasn't sure, lol! But I really like it, and it has good longevity. I do really recommend it. It opens in quite a medicinal way, then in 30 mins or so, the sweet, minty vibe comes through, although it's not overtly minty, more of a balanced, smooth, sweet mint/medicinal oud, if that makes any sense. I'm not very good with notes, so have to write what I get personally.

One scent that I would avoid is Lattafa Raghba Wood Intense. It's an overpowering synthetic burnt plastic smell. Revolting and horrible! Yet some of the reviewers on YouTube and Fragrantica make out that it's great!

Also, two great scents from Junaid Jamshed are Oud Qadim and Oud Al Junaid. These are strong, but really pleasant, niche quality frags. They sell for £29.99 on the Janan website, and there are 3 good, accurate reviews on YouTube for Oud Qadim. I've reviewed both on Fragrantica.
The house of Ard Al Zaafaran make some great juice with great longevity for around £12 on eBay, although Fragrantica have no listings for them, and there is little info out there, so it is a "blind buyer's casino" (you heard that phrase here first, lol!), but a fairly safe one.

Lattafa Raghba (like 24 Gold) and Raghba Classic are good, well performing scents. Also, Armaf Shades Wood is great for £17, very close to Aramis Calligraphy for a fraction of the price. Rasasi do some great stuff, and also, some not so great stuff! Faquat Lil Rijal by Rasasi is great, but needs half an hour to settle down, but a great winter performer for about £24-lots of reviews on this on Fragrantica and YouTube. Sama Perfumes is on eBay as well as their own website. They are Rasasi distributors in the UK. Sometimes, depending on postage, or amount of items, it's cheaper to buy from their website. One that I will be getting at some point is Dhanal Oud Estethnay by Rasasi, is a proper luxury niche Oud. I've never smelt it before, but gets great reviews, and they recommend it when you phone Sama Perfumes and ask them. But it's £65 for 45ml. That said, these niche ouds really do perform so well, that only a small amount is needed.

Greggieboy76 and Mr Oz Seem to be excellent for this type of stuff, as well as Handsome Smells. They're in the top 5 reviewers on YouTube (IMO) along with Redolessence and Dracdoc, and specialists in this fragrance field in my opinion.

Farouhaa
Farouhaa

Lovely amber scent but not that great in terms of sillage for me. Maybe I have an old bottle?

Waltzing Matilda
Waltzing Matilda

Raghba is very much in the same vein as 24 Gold. The oud is in the background, and to the fore is a sweet boozy vanillan gourmand. It has very good staying power and silage - not as beastly as 24 Gold, but nevertheless, it's very appealing. Lovely box, weighty bottle and it's very affordable.

raiyanhasin
raiyanhasin

Burnt sugar on a creme brulee with a generous dose of potent vanilla with nuances of refined oud, marshmallow, and musk - truly a combination that performs miracles on skin and on clothes.

Lasts half a day and radiates over 10 feet in the first 2 hours. People who shy away from oud because they find it offensive...this is truly oud well done and is seductive on both men and women. Almost qualifies as a gourmand for its delicious burnt sugar spikes on cooler days.

A beautifully 'offensive' scent that will forever be with the top dogs in my fragrance chest.

jwc001
jwc001

I'd blind bought the perfume on the basis of reviews here (thanks you guys who keep pumping it up), but was disappointed after first application. And a few few days later, I was disappointed yet again on second application. It was just boring - it didn't give me anything that I was hoping to get, and disappeared super fast. Yawn. I tried a couple of extra applications and then gave up. simply put, it didn't delight me.

Today, I went back to it... And wow, this time I feel like the dry down is awesome - in fact I've reapplied 3 times today just so I can experience the event again and again! Sniff sniff sniff! I guess Raghba is one of those perfumes that I needed to "get or understand"... And "getting" it required multiple wearings so I could learn about it and unpick it (subconsciously) so that the sum of the parts could do its work. Also, I decided to be pretty liberal with application too - that helped.

And I got a compliment too... ("It smells gorgeous in here!"). I can't complain!

Lesson? Play with different ways of wearing the perfume - and don't give up on it.

arrode
arrode

If I hadn't seen the bottle and just smelled my wrist if you sprayed this on me, I'd guess it was a super sweet celebrity scent along the lines of Fantasy by Britney Spears. It's so very sugary-sweet with a little hint of spicy oud. It's quite pleasing and I voted it as a "love", but I'm so surprised! I was expecting medicinal oud and incense, but this is a vanilla+sugar fragrance with just a smidgen of the oud and incense.

Dandadda19

Great reviews meghamo .& joe . You both sum it up perfectly .,I sold my 1st bottle , stuck with the 24 range & oud oils - then cam back to revisit raghba months later & it is so different to how I remember & better

summer_88
summer_88

I purchased this on ebay and it was only £12.99....Which is good because I really do not like this fragrance!

I was so excited to receive it, after reading some of the reviews on this website and I am really disappointed.

It smells very strongly of incense, it almost has a chemically smell. It hits the back of my throat and hangs in the air in a really unpleasant way.

I usually use fragrances I'm not fond of, as air freshener for the toilet. I think this one may just go in the bin.

meghamo
meghamo

Comparing it with 24 Gold I think this smells more natural (less synthetic) and better blended as 24 is more creamy, synthetic and thicker (not stronger) to me.
Both are strong and very longlasting but Raghba is definitely better imo!

joerodeo92
joerodeo92

Absolutely fantastic. I'm not sure why so many others aren't detecting the oud in this. It's definitely there. That damp sweetness and mildly moldy quality does wonders in this fragrance. It's much like YSL's M7 with an edgy sweetness that just sets it off beautifully. Not terribly strong as projection is pretty average, but overspray and it WILL fill the room. Definitely a quality scent that many would mistake for a much higher priced fragrance.

Dandadda19

I really can't understand the hate . I am 45 with an extensive collection of classic originals dating 4 decades . This is great value as long as you like sweet ,woody , spicy. It settles nicely & smells as natural as possible at this £ . So much better than most department store ouds. Buy some Oudh oil 3ml & blend it/ layer it.
Also layers well with givenchy pi

MYUSIF
MYUSIF

Sugary Vanilic Oud with a hint of incense , somehow they manage it well with all these aroma-chemicals , good cheapy but not great, got mine for less than $10 and did not find any similarity with 24 gold.

worth the price 6.5/10

عطر عودي بخورى مسكر ، ليس بالشيء المميز عموما هو رخيص الثمن لايقارن اطلاقا بعطر 24 قولد العودي العنبرى

6.5/10

mikemuscles21

After wearing this one all day, I notice a sweet synthetic plastic after thought... Altho it could be like the combination of the woods, sweet, and oud I think. I dunno, I still really like it.

mikemuscles21

Vanilla & Oud. I bought it online from Kuwait.

Stronger, Sweet, Richer. You will like this if you like sweet smells, otherwise you won't. But it is a long lasting, far reaching scent. There are notes that will remind you of a higher end scent and it's not just the Oud.

For $20, you get the depth, projection, and style of scent that you would expect from a Tom Ford Fragrance, By Kilian, or Ermenegildo Zegna- Essenze Collection. You will smell like you paid $400 for your cologne even though you didn't.

fire2heart
fire2heart

I received this as a sample and was so excited to try it. It started out great but within a half hour something changed and it went sour on my skin. I tried it with youth dew as suggested below, hoping to salvage this but that sourness poked through and I had to scrub it off.

I'm so sad about it because I had bought Raghba earlier in the week and it
s being shipped to me and I can't wear it.... lesson learned. But... the person who sent me a sample also sent Ameer Al Oudh and I LOVE that SO much. It is what I hoped Raghba would be.

When my bottle of Raghba gets here I'll be looking to swap it for Ameer Al Oudh .

wadeboss
wadeboss

Very good scent.

Creamy, caramellyish, booozy vanilla with some incense and wood.

Longevity 8-12 hours

Projection is average/good

free tibet
free tibet

It's similar 24 gold scentstory but without the almond chord. Instead of this it has a beautiful sandalwood note. The scent smells much more natural than 24 gold. My favorite of the two. Raghba is only for a maximum of two hours noticeable. After that it is a skin scent. Too sad.

Fragrance 7/10
Projection 5/10
Longevity 8/10

guest_luna rebel
guest_luna rebel

I did not think I needed this as I already have 24 Gold. I was wrong. This is much more vanillic with a deeper smokier incense vibe. I wore this to work once and a client thought I was actually burning incense in the office. This is kind of a cross between 24 Gold and IA Memoirs of a Trespasser (without the offputing clay note).

Raghba starts out very similar to 24 Gold, with a blast of warm smooth oud (not the sharp medicinal kind). As the fragrance develops, the oud is still there but it is dominated by a very sweet and smoky unmistakable vanilla aroma. This is where it differs from 24 Gold, which is less sweet, more woody, and less incense-like with a deeper amber base.

In terms of overall composition, projection, and longevity Raghba definitely takes the gold for me. I wouldn't even look at the price if I had to chose between one or the other. Even if Raghba was more expensive, I would still choose it over 24 Gold. Incidentally, you are actually getting a much better deal when you buy Raghba. Having said that, I am a huge gourmand and incense fan so I like my perfumes sweet and/or smoky. Raghba is louder than 24 Gold, stronger, sweeter, smokier, and in my opinion a tad more feminine. These are some things to consider when deciding which one of these fragrances is right for you.

As for it being "too strange" or unlikable due to the oud note, this has not been my experience as I have gotten several compliments on this scent at my work the same day I wore it.

My rating:

Projection: 9/10

zanbaq
zanbaq

yes , Its get more sales in our country , so beautiful odor , and you can smell really sugar note in woody side , zanbaqperfumes.myshopify.com

Shwets
Shwets

A cross between Kalemat and Kalemat black on my skin.
Lovely honey soft woody fragrance which has oud in the background. It is not intensely sweet on me.

After smelling this i forgot about the spicy Chanels, YSL's, Montales and many of the Arabic fragrances that i have accumulated!

The quality is lovely for such a low price. The only downfall is that its not as strong as i hoped for it to be and that it makes my nose go funny (dry and blocked).

Sillage is soft but lasts till the following day or longer...

drugstore classics

The reviewer who suggests layering Raghba with Ciara is BRILLIANT. It is the perfect balance of strong, unsweetened incense and ambery oud.

Thanks to this fine suggestion, I've discovered that Raghba was simply Born for layering. :D So far I've tried her with Youth Dew, Jovan Intense Oud, and other woody and deep concoctions. She enlivens and sweetens these already warm beauties in her own special way. In the case of Jovan's Oud, I find the result to be less unisex and more the feminine oud I want. As for Youth Dew, the resulting fragrance is complex and dense, richly interesting and unique. I smell neither Raghba or Youth Dew so much as a completely new perfume. And a GOOD one at that!

I am impressed. It looks like a full bottle is necessary after all....

sohail.online
sohail.online

wood wood & strong wood with bit of vanilla.. enjoyed after drydown

Basey85
Basey85

The bottle is beautifully crafted and well made, I could smell this before I took the cap off and I found the smell of this a bit overpowering, but I stuck with it and sprayed 3-4 sprays. Please, I beg of you, whatever you do don’t overspray this gem of a fragrance, as that’s what I did and I regretted it.

I’ve come back to Raghba today and only sprayed it on the chest twice, what a difference the lesser sprays make to the smell of this fragrance. I get an oriental vibe from this which mixes well with what seems like a loud amber/vanilla blast, sweet sugar mixed with a little oud as the scent progresses through the notes.

This scent is an intoxicating aroma that you’ll either love or hate, personally for me on my second visit I fell in love with this fragrance. Give it a chance and I believe you will too.

**Note** Wear this in warmer climates, as the warmer weather brings out the best in this fragrance.

assim.hayderi
assim.hayderi

VANILLA BOMB!! Smells similar to 24 Gold from Scent story but yet there is a tiny difference. I think I find this one a bit more classy even though 24 Gold smells better on my skin. I can barely smell any Oud in this one, the only thing I get from Raghba is vanilla vanilla and more vanilla. Longevity and projection is excellent.

pattyk
pattyk

I blind bought this because of the notes. I do not think this is harsh or loud or over bearing. It's soft with lots of amber and musk (which makes it softer),incense and vanilla and a wee bit of sugar. I'm not sure I get the oud or the sandalwood....I wear it but it stays close to my skin. I really like it and would buy it again but I have so many fragrances that something like "running out" would never happen. I am, although, looking for more perfumes such as this. I am starting to look in to Rassasi for more scents from the Arabian side of the world. Who knows better than they who were her first.

melia
melia

@Hazazi91 I have the same thing :( I have a sample and at first it smelled interesting, a smooth sugary oudh - but wearing it, it turns out to be pretty overbearing and gives me a headache indeed. I don't have that often, but I'm so happy I got to sample this before maybe blind-buying it!

Hazazi91
Hazazi91

I bought it and liked it for the first few days but now I can't wear this because it's a headache inducing for me I just hate it now

Fogwalker
Fogwalker

I bought a sample of this as I was intrigued by the reviews on here. It's not exactly like I expected but it comes pretty close to the majority of reviews that I have read.
Unfortunately it doesn't sit well at all on my skin.
I find it very cloying and a little overbearing, if I'm honest.
I'm no stranger to enjoying the delights of certain feminine notes on my skin and have several fragrances that I wear that are considered more feminine than masculine but sadly, this one was too much for my skin.
I gave the sample to my Sister. She immediately fell in love with it and has wore it many times since.
She never fails to get compliments when wearing it and has been asked many times what it is.
So, although this fragrance wasn't for me, I'm glad I bought it and found a good home for it.
I have bought my Sister a 100ml bottle today as a gift. She'll be very happy indeed when it arrives....and so will I, when I see the smile on her face :)

DR521
DR521

A woody gourmand vanilla that lasts all day. Linear but if you like woody vanilla its a real performer. Wood makes it lean masculine but is also appealing on women. Can spray it on sheer or dense, great bottle and sprayer.

drugstore classics

Immensely similar to 24 Gold, though sweeter and therefore easier for me as a woman to wear. Of the two, 24 Gold seems to have the best longevity, which is not to say that Raghba's is poor!

In cooler climes there is an interesting bitter undertone, which I find intimidating and somewhat less than cozy. Happily, this is not so in summer. Oh, but Raghba shines in the heat! The bitterness is gone, and everything is sweetness and liquid amber.....

As might be expected, Arabian fragrances frequently outdo themselves in warm weather, just as my favorite classics from France perform best in moderate temperatures.

Starting as a like, Raghba has now proceeded to LOVE. <3

Knightofwands

Opens with a cooked, sweet plum vibe which is probably partly due to the vanilla and sugar notes. As the fragrance opens, it becomes a sweet, fruity, dark, dirty, brooding incense laden affair.
The best way of describing this for me is, if you rubbed some plum jam (jelly in USA) on your forearm, and then rubbed a freshly extinguished incense stick over it, you would probably arrive at a similar scent to Raghba.
This is, for me, a truly fantastic find. The price that I paid was £15.99 on eBay, and makes it even more amazing.
I have tried this over a couple of months and, (look at my wardrobe) this is not only a wonderful scent, but the best performer that I own (or know of) 24 hours+ on my skin. I went to work wearing another well performing fave, Jaipur Pour Homme, but had sprayed Rhagba on my forearm the day before. All day, I kept getting "reminders" from the Raghba. Most of my operating theatre shifts are 8am until 6pm. As I leave at 7am, this is really the only scent I own that is capable of lasting through the work day, and the constant air changes in my working environment.
Also, Raghba, in my opinion p**ses all over the ludicrously and greedily priced Tom Fords of this world.
You can get 100ml on eBay for under £20. Well worth a blind buy, and it's definitely a "keeper" for me :-)
Edit. After reading one of the features on here (Gender Bender by Marlen Elliott Harrison), I tried the very affordable Ciara (supposedly) for women. (Read my review!) Well, I'm not one for layering, but the layering of Rhagba and Ciara makes for a stunning third fragrance.
I've tried side by side with 24 Gold, and whilst the opening is stronger with 24 Gold, Raghba easily outperforms it on my skin. Yes. To me, they smell identical, so no need for both.
Lex Ellis (YouTube Channel) does a great and amusing video review on this. He also does an additional video review, comparing Rhagba to 24 Gold. Well worth viewing and subscribing :-)

brent0529
brent0529

Id say this is 98% just like 24 Gold...No joke...The only difference I smell, is in the Raghba, I pick up a little more incense and sugar. Also it may project a tad bit more than 24.

Definitely no need to own both 24 Gold and Raghba. If I had to pick one or the other, Id probably choose Raghba. Bcuz its a tiny bit smoother and it is cheaper Im pretty sure.

jays786
jays786

My favourite from this house love that vanilla note.

scentilian
scentilian

a bit on the feminine side but still smells good for such a cheap fragrance and doesnt smell cheap either. this one reminds me of my 24 scent story gold oud edition.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

i wanted the sweet, incense-vanilla, oud so many of y'all are describing.

i picked up one of the cigarette-box flat sprayers (dunno if there's a difference from one bottle type to another? haven't researched that) but this was a medicinal-bitter sandalwood like whoa. one schpritz on my chest and nearly 24 hours later i can still smell it. which is unfortunate, because i really don't care for it at all.

i adore oud, it took me more years than i'd like to admit to realize that the agarwood/oud note is that mysterious *something* i was loving in some "exotic" scents and missing in more common ones. a box of imported (Japanese, maybe?) agarwood incense i bought in college (ah, Wizard of Odds!) was so amazing that i used it sparingly, kept it sealed in an airtight container and occasionally opened it just to smell the unlit sticks.

Dayno
Dayno

Deep smokin' sugar... I find the incense to be a dominant note in this.

Very, very nice!

Larry S
Larry S

This was a blind purchase for me. I like it. Opens sweet and then becomes all incense and musk on me. Nice. But I'll be saving this for the fall -a bit too sweet for Spring and Summmer. I want to try the "wood" version next.

buraktemiz93
buraktemiz93

Richness of Amber and vanilla

This fragrance was mentioned on many groups and topics that it is similar and even better than 24 Gold by Scent Story. I had to get it since it is very cheap.

When I smelt it first, I see the similarity but this one was slightly more woodier than 24 Gold.

This scent opens up with heavy vanilla amber and some medicinal oud. When I smelt it first, I was enjoying it but couple weeks later, I was only getting the medicinal feeling.

Because of the medicinal feeling, I sold the fragrance. 24 Gold came over this one for me because of the raspberry note in 24 Gold. This is a great fragrance for the price.

It lasted around 8 hours and projected around 5 hours since I was inside.

ggabriella
ggabriella

Just received my bottle today. OH MY DEAR LORD! I'm totally smittened madly crazily in love with it. It's the perfect fragrance that I was searching and found it after so many years. Sweet vanilla, perfect dosage of oud! I Wil get few bottles more in case I will not find this anymore. Bought it 13$ per 100 ml bottle. It's crazy. Perfectly blended perfectly sweet and spiced.
As per the comparison with 24 Gold, this last longer and the notes are more defined. But for sure there are similarities between the two.
Love it a lot and lot and lots more.

Edit: ordered two more bottles, and they arrived today. Heyyyyy

tungdt
tungdt

Raghba was one of best perfoming perfume on my skin. My first try was on Aug 2013 and it lasted for more than 18 hours. Just now I had my own bottle and unfortunately it can't perform after 6 hour. Very closed to skin and last no longer than 8 hour. Perhap my chemical changed.

However on my friend's skin,it still last for at least half day. Depend on each other, the smell is slightly different. It change from tooooo sweet to very oudy.

It's one of the best goody cheapies at its price range.

seekritdude
seekritdude

Even if I disliked the smell, it would be really hard to hate this for the price. I mean come on like 30 bucks for a 100ml? Really hard to complain about something like that.

For what its worth note I have never smelled 24 gold off hand. So how similar they smell will be lost on me. I have seen this compared to M7 although honestly its been quite a bit since ive worn that off hand, although I suppose I do see some similarities. Although saying that I also agree with the thought that many times when you have a fragrance with oud in it, the oud inevitably becomes the major player in a fragrance so ya ill leave that compassion aside as well as my memory is fuzzy.

Anyway what do I get out of this? Well at first blast its pretty strong, I get a lot of oud. After that it sits pretty close to the skin but longevity is good. Ill compare it to, well lets imagine that the oud in this is a edible object or something. Lets say a donut, well basically we have a oud donut glazed in a bunch of sugar, amber, and vanilla. So ya a very sweet glazed oud donut lol. Thats what il say.

Although I said I get a lot of oud, and I do think in terms of casually wearing for general compliments anything oud wise id be a little hesitant about wearing. But besides the first blast this is so sweet, rather than the oud being the potentially offensive note, id think if someone doesnt like this it would be because its just so freaking sweet and sugary smelling.

Anyway for me personally I think it smells pretty good. And bang for your buck its hard to beat. Dunno if its bottle worthy as I already have so much cologne anyway but I think its worth checking out if you like sweet fragrances or are looking for a more wearable fragrance with some oud.

nadeemkhan1
nadeemkhan1

oh my god such a luvly perfume raghba i just luv it

nicely projection

last upto whole day

very very awesome perfume

luvly i luv it

adrienn99
adrienn99

right, I can now confirm that 24 Gold and Raghba are very very close to each other. 24 Gold seems to be slightly more difficult to get and now the prices seem to be less pocket friendly than before so it's no brainer now which one to purchase.

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

I have received a decant of this gem in a swap. I am not particulary into arabian perfumes but wanted this because of the comparison to 24 Gold, which I like very much.
To me, this is better than 24 Gold! It has slightly more vanilla and musk and less wood. It smells more feminin. I only wish this was more widely available in Europe, I wouldn't hesitate to buy a FB if access was easier!

edit: found it in Kuwait, ordered 2 bottles which arrived in only 10 days!

Sunnn
Sunnn

Excellent quality for the price! I found this fragrance similar (not identical of course) to kalemat by Arabian Oud, but Raghba is a little bit sweeter and more feminine, but it still a unisex fragrance (in my opinion). It's very well made but i prefer kalemat wich is definetly more balanced and more complex (but it's also more expensive).
Kalemat give to me a better feeling.
Raghba is still a great perfume, if you like sugar,vanilla, sweet incense scents you can't go wrong with this one! The oud present in the juice is not offensive at all.

But, before you buy it, give a try to kalemat and than make your decision!

Very very long lasting and great sillage, perfect for cold weather!
7.5/10!

heymoe9
heymoe9

I forgot I bought this perfume since it takes a bit to receive it, after a horrendous day of work this was waiting for me at home. What a pleasant surprise.
The opening on me smelled like cinnamon with a little Oudh thrown in. I know it isn't listed, but that's what my nose picked up. Then came the vanilla and smoke, finally a wonderful drydown of sandalwood and incense.
This is a mysterious little devil, the scent is so rich and exotic. It smells like an expensive perfume and is well worth the wait.

Kdu
Kdu

When you buy and feel you love! Spends a week you already want to let go ... very sweet and at the end it is only sugar, a good perfume for a woman, now for men please excuse me.

WildDove
WildDove

Raghba opens with a lot of vanilla, but dries down on me to a strong and rough animalic amber. Extremely long lasting and quite unpleasantly animalic in the end. Don't blind buy this, even at a low cost.

jalhumid92
jalhumid92

Such a lovely frangrance, I adore raghba. It is so warm, sweet, and smoky. I normally don't like much of oudh (I find the pure oil to be rather pungent), but with Raghba it is so well blended with the vanilla, sandalwood and incense and to me loses all the bitterness I get with oudh on its own. I especially enjoy the sweet smoky trail this fragrance leaves behind. Some of you may be familiar with bakhoor (incense) which people in Middle Eastern countries burn to leave their homes and clothing smelling diviiiiiiine...Raghba definitely brings me back to this...being surrounded and caressed by the perfumed wafts of smoke, sipping on shahi with n3na3. Ouff!

gtabasso
gtabasso

I loathe vanilla. I love this. Raghba is a spicy amber. It is warm and deep. I cannot stop smelling my hand. For $30, including shipping from Kuwait this is a must have blind buy. This juice is equal to ambers that cost five to six times as much.

polly golightly
polly golightly

come ogni brava compulsiva, inizio ad esplorare le zone più recondite di un universo infinito (e in continua espansione): le fragranze arabe. inutile dire che la tradizione della profumeria orientale affonda radici in tempi antichissimi. benchè la varietà di boccette, olii, resine, incensi etc etc sia ingestibile, da qualche cosa ho dovuto pur cominciare così, ricevendola in uno scambio, stamattina ho inaugurato questa meraviglia. classificabile come orientale e balsamico, raghba (desiderio in arabo) inizia con una miscela caldissima di vaniglia bourbon, muschio (di quercia) e qualcosa di simile al rum, assestandosi su oud (non secco) e sandalo. nel tempo si mostrano note affumicate e di incenso. notevolissimo il bouquet: ottima persistenza unita ad una non eccessiva invadenza. come essere avvolti in una confortevole ed esotica coperta. per la qualità del profumo, il prezzo è davvero irrisorio.

EddyC
EddyC

beautiful, sweet , sexy , powerful , long lasting, EDP !

Bronxgirl1
Bronxgirl1

Beautiful fragrance. It is very sweet almost like syrup but in a good way. At first it is like a warm caramel dessert. Hot, sticky, and sweet like a delicious toffee.

It does soften during the dry down and becomes lighter and a bit smoky with the incense.The vanilla which is so strong in the beginning sort of takes a back seat but it is still very much present.

Overall, this is a fantastic perfume and I am so happy that I purchased it. Great blind buy. Thanks Moody Boo for recommending it.

demon718
demon718

I just cant believe the quality in this fragrance for the price. I stumbled into this precious lil gem on Ebay, blind bought ofcourse ;) NO regrets what so ever, since the moment i sprayed it on I havent been able to put the bottle down. I cant even stop smelling it on my wrist, people look at me like im some sort of window licker, lol and the compliments are off the hook.I seriously recommend to give this jewel from the orient a try,. You wont regret it IMHO. I would like to obtain a bottle of Ameer Al Oudh next ;).

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Oud plus vanilla, average longevity, unisex. French style Arabian perfume, not heavy overwhelming like many. Ingredients smell natural not synthetic, not bad quality for this price, if you like oud then try it. I would like more longevity out of it.

Majja67
Majja67

Just recived my Raghba today with the mail and i will return later on with a longer review, just wanted to share my first impressions! Actually this smells very similar in my nose to Tom Ford Sahara Noir but sweeter and more vanillic, was on the edge buying full size of TF Sahara Noir but with Raghba in my collection i think i pass! Remember this is just my first impression after 10 min of wearing it!

alimuanis
alimuanis

(Raghbaرغبة) this name in Arabic mean in English (Desire)

………… unisex scent…..
Waw absolutely this is a beautiful scent a beautiful feel a fantastic amazing warm love .
This scent is mix vanilla and oud and smoky like the Details said also with scent I can’t Description.
I think scent like this you will find it in any Expensive brands with Expensive price and maybe this is much better than the Expensive brands.
Oh please save your money and buy this beautiful scent with amazing price.
My brother give me this as Gift and what an amazing winter I will start with this scent , make me feel warm and Confident I feel like in important time in important meeting in important mission to be important person .
Perfect scent for cold wither perfect scent for winter you feel like the perfume is always with you hug you to be warm and make you forget the storms or ice withers .
well done by Lattafa Perfumes
After this perfume i am so Excited for more perfume from this house..

My opinion is :-
Compliments 9/10
Bottle design 8/10

Roge'
Roge'

HOLY NICKELODEON! Someone has compared the MIGHTY COQUIN to Raghba. That's like comparing Shia Labeouf to Tom Hanks(and i like Shia Labeouf). With that being said, Raghba smells like sugary cognac aged and caramelized in an oak barrel. Are the Scentstory comparisons true? Yes they are. Identical? No they are not. Blind buy worthy? Yes it is. I have a question for you: Why be like everyone else and buy Scentstory? Do you have a contrarian bone in your body? If so, go for Raghba instead. It will definitely cure your gourmand cravings for at least half the year. Gourmand Coquin will cure your gourmand cravings for the rest of your life!

Desert Eagle
Desert Eagle

Nghe danh em nó lâu rồi, nhưng phải đến tối hôm qua, nhiệt độ ngoài trời khá mát mẻ và nhiều gió mới dám full wear ra ngoài :)).
1. 19h00 tối 05/10, trước khi đi off tôi có xịt 3 shot Raghba Lattafa, trời thì gió, quán cà phê thì xa, phải đi xe máy đến cả nửa tiếng đồng hồ mới tới.
2. Bạc hết cả mặt ngoài đường và rồi cũng đến. Ngồi off, vừa chém gió với các anh chị em, vừa xịt đủ thứ mùi lên 2 tay: nào CdG WW, CdG 2 Man, nào A*men Pure Malt, pure coffe, rồi thì Alien Essence Absolue, JPG FdMl.
3. 22h00, cuộc vui nào cũng có lúc tàn, chào từ biệt anh em và rồi lại vi vu - bạc mặt version 2 - 30 phút trong tiết trời lộng gió.
4. 23h00, sau khi đã kịp ăn một bữa đêm và ngồi nghỉ ngơi thì Raghba từ đâu đó lại tràn ngập căn phòng, át hết mùi của đám hỗn hợp pha tạp trâu chó kia.
...
Quyết định đi ngủ và không rửa tay để xem chúng nó đua bám tỏa với nhau như nào.
5. 00h00, có mùi Fleur du Male bốc lên, cùng với mùi của Alien Essence Absolu, và dĩ nhiên không thể thiếu anh chàng cao, to, đen, hôi Raghba.
6. 02h00, nằm thao thức, quạt thốc vào người và Raghba thốc vào mũi, tranh thủ khoe với anh chị em trong group: "con này lên da em khủng lắm ".
7. 11h00, tỉnh ngủ, sau một hồi ngơ ngác định thần, và trấn tĩnh lại đủ để nhận thức sau cơn mơ thì ... một lần nữa lại là nó - Raghba, nó đến một cách thật nhẹ nhàng, vẫn là cái mùi vani + incense khen khét và trôi tuột vào mũi, đâu đó mùi trầm vẫn còn nhẹ nhàng lan tỏa và mùi đàn hương vẫn còn thoang thoảng. Tôi thầm nhủ " mày vẫn còn sống cơ à, đúng là quái vật" @@.
8. Đưa mũi lần lượt ngửi từ tay nọ qua tay kia, ngửi từ vùng da xịt A*men Pure Coffe bên tay trái sang vùng da xịt Fleur du Male bên tay phải, chúng nó chết hết rồi, còn mỗi thằng FdM thôi, nhưng yếu lắm, hình như nó đang hấp hối.
9. Ờ, anh chúc mừng mày, thằng quán quân khốn nạn, có nhất thiết vô địch rồi vẫn phải đứng nhìn anh rồi cười nham nhở thế không?
10. Vâng, và mùi hương tôi nói đến hôm nay chính là Raghba của Lattafa Perfumes, một thương hiệu đến từ Các Tiểu vương quốc Ả Rập Thống nhất (UEA).
Trong tôi, mùi hương này mang đậm chất trung đông thần bí và đôi khi khiến tâm trí tôi thẫn thờ để rồi đi lạc đến những bộ phim thần thoại được xem từ ngày bé. Raghba - mùi hương của vanilla, incese, sugar, oud và sandal, mùi hương của xứ sở thần bí, ngọt ngào như những giấc mơ trải toàn đường và vanilla cháy khét trong cái nắng gay gắt của thành phố mù mịt khói, nhưng cũng không kém phần bí ẩn và ma mị - mùi hương của những câu chuyện về xứ sở "nghìn lẻ một đêm" - mùi hương của những aladin và cây đèn thần; những cô nàng với đôi mắt sâu hoắm và làn da mịn màng quyến rũ đến chết người - Raghba.

Guest_theperfumedveil

After my last review, I have been comparing my expensive favorite Gourmand Coquin and the inexpensive Raghba. Coquin has that great chocolate note which smells like dessert right away. Raghba opens with a sharper rum accord. Coquin delves into the rum and spices a little later while Raghba stays the way it opened. There is a great burnt sugar vanilla in both. Longevity is good in both as well. There is no denying that Coquin has that luxurious French quality of being smoothly blended. Raghba is a bit rougher around the edges but more caramelly and sugary. I don't envision needing full bottles of both. Unless you are a big chocolate fan, Raghba will satisfy your longing for Coquin no problem. I love it when I can save $240 and still have the smell I am looking for!

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

Haha!!! Another blind buy gone right!! Looked at so many reviews, waited, thought about it, waited again… and as I'm currently on a mad gourmand spree thought it's just the right time.
And boy is it the right time for Raghba! This beauty is hot, hot, hot!
Initial blast is of warm, sweet musk and vanilla, then shortly after the propolis note that another reviewer, haton, has mentioned comes out.
This is sooooo much nicer than Back to Black! I still get a bit of potpourri in this but overall its the incense, vanilla and sweet honeycomb (which is not listed for some weird reason???).
I get a tiny bit of a slightly rubbery sensation but on closer sniffing its probably the sandalwood note playing tricks on me. Depending on composition its a chameleon for my and I can't ever put my finger on it. The rubber is of the spicy sweet variety, yes, the new Barbie/my little pony smell.
All in all wonderful and so unusual!
Definitely a night time scent, in the same category as TF TV, TF BO, Chanel Coco etc. Hot, sexy body heat and spices.

What a lovely thing you are, Raghba. And what a perfect way to start my autumnal perfume wardrobe 2014 :-)
Thanks everyone for helpful reviews for what most of you will get as a blind buy.

Dela1975
Dela1975

I tested this in Leeds . My thoughts were tom fords tobacco oud but sweeter . I must admit I like this a lot better than tom fords tobacco oud and it's a lot cheaper think I'll stick to this one in the future

jeanuk
jeanuk

After all positive reviews here I decided get a bottle from RAGHBA-LATTAFA PERFUME . Got it here in London for just £15 100ml in a Arabic perfume shop. unbelievable! Very long lasting. I love it this fragrance! I will buy another bottle.

bossontherun
bossontherun

The most Beautiful and Unique Vani based scent with an Eastern touch apparently. Do not recommend for Newbies.

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

incense mixed with flat A&W root beer, a very sexy scent but to me more fem than butch

A very nice Oriental. A great Unisex-scent, a bit sweet but its more warm-wood-darkvanilla sweet with som Insence. I get a hint of tobacco - really a nice scent. A true come-and-hug-me-scent =)

En riktigt fin Oriental. En härlig Unisex-doft, lite söt men mer åt varmt trä - mörk vanilj söt med en aning rökelse. På mig känner jag en aning av tobak oxå, Supernajs kom-å-krama-mig-doft =)

Guest_theperfumedveil

You can get this on ebay for $20 plus $10 shipping, which is a great deal. I initially bought this for the way it looked (I love the dark color) and the notes. What do you know, it smelled just like I imagined! Boozy vanilla, sugar and spice. I have never tried Arabian alcohol perfumes but this is nice, though it won't be a niche quality scent.

haton
haton

In my opinion this perfume reminds to the M7, but with a lot of vanilla. When I used some people said that smelt of propolis. I love this smell!

Dychotomous
Dychotomous

To me Raghba smells indeed almost identical to 24 Gold of Scentstory. Even though they are both great quality scents, I find Raghba to still be somewhat better blended and smoother than 24 Gold.
The notes for Raghba are: wood (sandalwood, gaiac wood, agar wood), patchouli, amber, labdanum, tonka bean and oriental spices. To me it's rather sweet, similar to a candied fruits type of smell. There is something about the sweetness mixed with the agar wood which I do not like at all! Both Raghba and 24 Gold has that same scent. HOWEVER! Even though I do not like this fragrance at all, I must admit that this is a great smelling fragrance and I can see why people like it. However it's just not for me. There is this programming in my subconscious which completely tells me to reject this fragrance. And I am full aware that I am the problem in this equation, not the fragrance. Keeping that in mind, this is definitely a word of caution to those who wish to blind buy it. You may either love it or hate it. Luckily I was able to buy a sample of it before having bought a full bottle blind.

Dimitrios
Dimitrios

A superb oriental & it is my least preferred genre , but this is sweet without being cloying , has presence & longevity with enough transition to keep it interesting , mesmerizing !! i recomend blind buying without hesitation if you have to .