Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Donna Laura Biagiotti for women

Donna Laura Biagiotti for women

Donna Laura Biagiotti for women Pictures

Laura Biagiotti Donna is a perfume for women presented in 2008. It highlights natural beauty, where a woman’s profile is dominant and has its reflection, as in a mirror.

The bottle is transparent and made of glass, with two same reflections of a woman’s profile, available as 50 ml edp.

The perfume opens with notes of litchi, black currant and peach blossom. The heart contains white pepper, stefanotis jasmine and orchid, while the base notes introduce light musk, wheat, sandalwood and cedar.

The perfume was presented as "Mirror of my soul", with the face of the model Elisabeth Davidsdottir, born in 1979 in Iceland. She is embodiment of natural beauty and femininity for the creator Laura Biagiotti and the face for this commercial.

This perfume is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml edp, 150 ml shower gel, 150 ml body milk and 150 ml deodorant.

Peach Blossom Black Currant

White Pepper Jasmine White Orchid

Sandalwood Cedar White Musk

Donna Fragrance Reviews

I've had this on my test list for a while now and I have been in love with the bottle since I first saw it here.
I was reluctant to blind buy this one because of the pepper (flashbacks to Tommy Hilfigers Dreaming which smalls gorgeous at first then slaps you in the face with pepper).
But, with my birthday coming up I thought "why not?".
I received it today and was a bit shocked by the bottle, having never seen it in real life, I guess I was expecting two faces like in the picture but only one side has the face and the other side is flat. When you hold it in your hand it's a disappointment, but when you put the bottle on a shelf it becomes a revelation! The face reflects off the flat surface - very clever!
As for the perfume, I would say it is rather nice. Inoffensive - like something I might wear to work. The florals are lovely and then the pepper develops a little, just enough to make it a little bit interesting without being overbearing. Wait a while longer and the pepper fades leaving a musky sandalwood base which stays close to the skin.
Not a regretful buy, but not destined to be a favourite either.

In the beginning: peach blossom all the way. Then it becomes a calm floral scent. It's not groundbreaking, nor special - but it has a somewhat nostalgic feel. Nostalgic Spring would be an appropriate name for it. Longevity is 3-4 hours.

Buttery coconut mango. Cocoa butter. Comfortable yet sexy. Bronzed skin. A tad reminiscent of the 80s.

"Donna" (Italian for: Woman) opens up with a heady floral mix of peach blossom, orchid and a faint yet stubborn trail of jasmine. Quickly followed by a musky pepper note that gives it a kick!
A hint of litchi or currants(?) seem apparent at times. The dry down settles on-top of warm sandalwood and cedar notes that make it sultry without that it's too heavy.
Silage is: "I am moving and smelling something pretty!". Longevity is 4+ hours.

A fruity floral that is not girly but mature without that it is boring. A classic in the making in a pretty bottle. For day wear or office, or just because your chemistry and nose say: "YUM!".

Yet another case of a bargain blind buy, that extremely mismatches my skin chemistry. I sprayed it on about three hours ago and now the smell reminds me of the mens corner in the fitness center in which the air conditioning doesn´t work properly. Quite disgusting, I think it must be the musk-cedar-sandalwood combination plus me. Never again:/

I have really learned to love this on! It was a blind buy and first I was a bit disapointed with it. Liked it but nothing else. I had problems even smelling it but when I realised I can spray more then once... (silly me)...

The scent it self is first very fruity with litchi and some berries. Then it gets softer, but stil keeps hints of fruit with it. The base is soft, warm and sweet.
Very pretty, cozy, comfortable, easy and safe fragrance. Staying power is quite weak, just a couple of hours. It doesn`t stay in my clothes either. Suitable for all ages. I like to use this daytime year around.

Totally agree with Elumina and Aeternitas!

"How ordinary..." (voice of Lili Von Shtüpp from Blazing Saddles)

This is almost identical to Dior Dior Addict Shine, which was not an earth shattering creation to begin with.
Yes, it's inoffensive, but so-o-o boring: undetectable white flowers, raspberry and a touch of cedar.

Will pass on this one...

Aw i really like this fragrance, its fruity, floral and comfortable. I can smell some similarities to "laura", but this is more feminie and real.The scent is very juicy and the beginning, but then it becomes more warm and cozy. Its very pleasant to my nose, like a gently waft in a balmy summer night. I only wished it would last longer for EdP, on my skin it stays only 4 hours. Suitable for spring or summertime. I also do totally agree with "Aeternitas" review about the bottle and concept.
One of the bests by Laura Biagiotti!

There is definitely litchi in the beginning of this perfume with peach blossom. I love the litchi in this! Donna is an elegant, sophisticated fruity floral for the summer. It's like a fruity floral for those young women who are mature and know what they want, whereas most fruity florals on the market now are too girly and cutesy. In mid-dry down, you can still smell the litchi and then the white pepper. At last, the musk begins to unfold as well as the wheat note. It's a beautiful perfume. The concept is great, too; the bottle, the reflections, etc. Very nice!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Laura Biagiotti Donna fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Laura Biagiotti Donna, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Donna by Laura Biagiotti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Donna by Laura Biagiotti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.