Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Emotion Laura Biagiotti for women

Emotion Laura Biagiotti for women
dislike

tropical

Emotion is an elegant, joyful perfume which has been on the market since 2001. It was designed by Sophie Labbe. Exotically decorated top notes consist of mango, black currant and coconut along with cotton flowers and lily of the valley. The heart of the perfume is composed of white arum lily, orris and ylang-ylang, while the base brings sensual trace of musk, warm sandalwood and vetiver.

Fruits Black Currant Coconut Mango Lily-of-the-Valley

iris Arum Lily Ylang-Ylang

Sandalwood Musk Vetiver

Emotion Fragrance Reviews

matydiaz
matydiaz

I had this fragance 10 years ago and found it absolutely femenine and soft. I wouldn't mind to have another bottle.

Sveltekittie
Sveltekittie

The only Biagiotti fragrance that I truly detest. So masculine smelling to me, & very sharp and musky. Notes do not blend together well.

Get Laura, it is a stunning light refreshing fragrance, no sharp edges at all.

gesch
gesch

I saw the notes "mango, coconut, sandalwood" and saw the FWM-category and it was sold. I was able to bid on it (for a price that now makes me weep - so expensice) and tried it with high expectations. And then my nose kicked in and all I smelled were dusky lilly-of-the-valley! Me and this darn flower don't get along on the best of days but here it was even worse. Already 6 scents I thought to love and the flower was supposed to be just one of MANY notes, and all it does it ruins scents for me.

The mango, muguet, iris and musk are the strongest notes for me. Altogether I see why it is bemoaned but since I abhorr the tiny white petals I had to part with this.

Hyponse

This is propably the one fragrance from Laura Biagiotti I don`t like. Not a youthfull scent.

Hyponse

Naa, I emtyed the bottle, but never missed the scent of it. Ok fragrance for everyday use.

Jazzy76
Jazzy76

molto femminile e delicato, un bouquet che "sa di buono"...ma una domanda: è ancora in produzione? io lo conobbi tramite un campioncino omaggio,ancora diversi anni fa

elly77
elly77

LADIES!!! I need a piece of advice.. I can't find it anywhere and I need it for a gift. I would love to get even something with a similar scent, does anybody know any perfume that smells similar? thanx!!

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

Emotion is a nice fragrance - light and feminine and a little tropical. I get just a small bit of coconut in the opening and heart, which is good 'cause I'm not crazy about coconut. But I do like it here for the tropical feeling it gives. Dry-down is pretty unobtrusive, but it sticks around for a long time - a good 8 hours on me.

beor
beor

I like it so much, when I use Emotion I remember my trip to Paris its name is so adecuately because I feel many emotions when I use it.

guest_Vika
guest_Vika

For older woman, even for granny. My mom wears it and I could not imagine it on me. I didn't know the notes till now and I can see so much fruits. maybe for that reason I dont like it and can't imagine on me.

Zocha
Zocha

I love all Laura Biagiotti fragrances, the lady definitely knows what "feminine" means.
Emotion fits daytime wear when you need something subtle but interesting to enhance your "daytime femininity".
Beautiful floral fruity dry down with a nice spicy twist.
It is not bold but neither unnoticed, easy to wear and yet sophisticated.
Thumbs up Ms Biagiotti!

Amarilla
Amarilla

I have just purchased a big bottle of Emotion as I was very much in a nostalgic mood.
When this perfume came out I was 18, energetic, unattached and fun loving. Me and my friend always used the same fragrances that time. When we went out in the summer night,we sprayed a lot around our neck and felt absolutely sexy. We danced through the whole night or sometimes just drove all night and loughing 'till the sunrise and then we stopped and had a rest somewhere in the wet grass. We were tired and sweaty but Emotion was still there with us. Gorgeous unique floral with brashness.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

If Fragrantica ever decides to give out free tropical cruises to perfume reviewers, this is the scent I will wear! I think this is fruity, but naturally fruity, not sugarcoated and syrupy. I love this scent, because it could blow by me in a tropical breeze and I wouldn't think it was a perfume, just the smell of wind in somewhere like Aruba! Most noticeable notes to my nose are the coconut, the mango and the lily. This is just really nice, ideal for summer, and it makes me want to go on a cruise!

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

It was my signature scent for more than two years, I used 3 big bottles. I guess I chose Emotion as a more grown-up sequel of Escada's Jardin de Soleil I had had before. They both are created by Sophie Labbe. And what's more, I liked the idea of its commercial.

The scent is all about subtle femininity. A nice floral with a very light exotic touch. Wearing it you leave no trail but once smb gets into your personal space he tries instinctively to smell about, to get closer.

The evolving depends on weather, sometimes it could sound a little bit synthetic and always goes unpleasantly sour on wool.

Maybe, one day I will feel a kind of nostalgia, we spent so much time together, but now it feels like old clothes: better on your pictures than in your wardrobe.

XSX
XSX

I would describe it as a very gentle floral, I wouldn't say it is fruity. It does contains some fruit, but the flowers are talking it all over. It is subtle, romantic, sophisticated and cosy at the same time.Emotion is more intimate than overwhelming or recognizable fragrance.
It also carries that nice feminine signature scent like all of the Laura Biagiotti perfumes.

Lolly007
Lolly007

Dieser Duft ist sehr hübsch aber auch sehr leicht. Leider aber hält er auf meiner Haut nicht lange.

However, this smell is also very light very nicely. Unfortunately, however, he holds on my skin not long.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Emotion is beautiful! It is a smooth, well blended fruity-floral creation. It's not spectacular, but it's very nice and pretty. Very feminine. I smell the mango, coconut, and subtle iris. Great for summer. It is a fragrance that makes me imagine gorgeous, deep red sunsets.

Emotion by Laura Biagiotti 4.22 out of 5 based on 176 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Laura Biagiotti Emotion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Laura Biagiotti Emotion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emotion by Laura Biagiotti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emotion by Laura Biagiotti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.