Designers » L » Oriental « Groups

Ambre Passion Elixir Laura Mercier for women

Ambre Passion Elixir Laura Mercier for women
dislike

I have it: 10 I want it: 50

Ambre Passion Elixir is 100% concentrated perfume oil inspired by the original Ambre Passion perfume from 2005 created by the perfumer Frank Voelkl. Elixir extends the fragrant experience of the genuine perfume with the increased dose of musk and following notes: geranium, saffron, patchouli, jasmine, amber, cedar, apricot, rose and musk.

It is available as perfume of 15 ml. Ambre Passion Elixir was launched in 2010.

Musk Jasmine Geranium Patchouli Virginia Cedar Amber Saffron Rose Apricot

Ambre Passion

Ambre Passion Elixir Fragrance Reviews

burgessec
burgessec

This is the best ever. I am so sad that it has been discontinued. It lasts forever and is such a sultry and sexy smell.

rosecat
rosecat

This is a gorgeous amber! I have it labeled as Ambre Passion Velvet. Its rich, sweet, syrupy, velvet and smooth. I do get sweet wafts of Saffron, and the apricot, jasmine and rose combination do give it a very feminine tilt. I love it, and i don't want to be without it. This is comparable to EL Amber Ylang, yet more gentle and refined, easily mistaken for a latest niche release!

Alizoo
Alizoo

I tried this in Selfridges in Oxford Street today. I zoomed over to the counter when I saw they had some L'Heure Magique and a couple of other Laura Mercier scents. I spotted the little bottle of Ambre Passion Elixir and tried some...and I was instantly smitten. I know my perfume descriptive powers will not up to the standard of some of the brilliant posters on this site. I've read such good descriptions I have known which perfumes I should buy, like Almond by L`Erbolario and Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Eau de Toilette. I love these two fragrances (am a big almond fan) but find they lack longevity. So back to Ambre Passion Elixir. The last perfume I bought was Amber by L`Occitane en Provence. The Ambre Passion Elixir has some similar notes but is not comparable in my opinion. The L`Occitane Amber is cruder and one dimensional in comparison - they are different beasts altogether. This is a woody, complex, warm and deliciously seductive perfume. It has good staying power of about 5 hours on me and smells wonderful even when it is fading away. Once I had smelled this perfume I HAD to buy it. Despite the not inconsiderable price tag I truly had no choice. This is a woman's perfume, not a girl's. It's complex, ladylike, sexy and sophisticated. Fabulous!

[email protected]
jimmaemchugh@hotmail.com

I would like to buy Ambre Passion Elixir by Laura Mercier - do you know where I can buy it please?

Thanks
Mae

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

The sweetest, warmest, strongest amber I've tried in a long time. I only had a little dab at the Laura Mercier counter but this requires further investigation. I will try & get a decant & shall report back with my findings!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Laura Mercier Ambre Passion Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Laura Mercier Ambre Passion Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ambre Passion Elixir by Laura Mercier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ambre Passion Elixir by Laura Mercier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Laura Mercier Ambre Passion Guerlain Angélique Noire Guerlain Elixir Charnel Oriental Brulant Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum Intense Lancome Poeme Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum Etro Heliotrope Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche Cartier Baiser Vole Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Michael Kors Michael Etro Via Verri Vintage Limited Edition Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande Vanille Gourmande Etro Dianthus Tom Ford White Patchouli Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Mitzah