Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

L'heure Magique Laura Mercier for women

L'heure Magique Laura Mercier for women
dislike

L'heure Magique by Laura Mercier is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. L'heure Magique was launched in 2001. L'heure Magique was created by James Bell and Cecile Krakower. Top notes are jasmine and bergamot; middle notes are white rose, geranium and spicy notes; base notes are sandalwood, amber and musk.

Jasmine Bergamot

White Rose Geranium Spicy Notes

Sandalwood Amber Musk

Cantate

L'heure Magique Fragrance Reviews

SuadKhamis
SuadKhamis

I tried it today but I didn''t like it! It smells to dry, sandalwood! I don't like a lot of sandalwood!

Absolument
Absolument

This is a people pleaser! Very comforting scent.

The drydown reminds me of Eau Claire des Merveilles from Hermès.

janella13
janella13

Eh, not working with me. Had high hopes.
Back to the sample drawer.

muskymoi
muskymoi

This is magically delicious. The pun was very much intended. It settles softly into the skin at the drydown. The amber and spice aren't harsh in any way. Both are softly blended with whatever floral I think I smell (it doesn't smell like rose, as the note listing above states). Truly enchanting. I hope it lasts a good while.

Muneca
Muneca

This is a sheer oriental lit by floral, woodsy and musky qualities. I absolutely love this scent - on my pillow! Wish it worked on my skin. It's a sexy gem that did not want to share her mysteries with me. So she's moving out today and hopefully "the Magic Hour" will appear on her new owner. Farewell my love!

Luv2luv77
Luv2luv77

Its comes out strong but it has no staying power... really too bad, because its a beautiful scent

mssallywalk2011
mssallywalk2011

Its comes out strong but it has no staying power. It has to be layered with a body creme in which she doesnt make a body veil for this particular one.

talnyc
talnyc

This is a very beautiful, enticing fragrance. Men seem to love this scent, which is good for you when you wear it :)

I really enjoyed this scent, the rose/musk/amber/bergamot really gives is a well blended scent that is smooth, not overpowering. Soft and sexy.

Ava22
Ava22

I love this for a nice walk in the park with a special someone.Is so romantic and pretty and reminds me of my trip in duabi with my boyfriend.

Xime
Xime

This perfume is very feminine and sexy scent because the rose and musk! Every time when I wear this perfume I receive many compliment even from de women . It is very womanly scent ... I love L'heure Magique of Laura Mercier!

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Beautiful, powdery scent. It resembles quite closely Calypso by Piguet, but this one is warmer and sweeter. Distinctly I sense the geraniums, roses, amber and lots of powder. Simply lovely, sensual, comforting. Ladylike and kind. I don't find it spicy at all. Silage and lasting power are both average, if not on the softer side. Very pretty indeed, cuddly, feminine, graceful.

frankie22
frankie22

Damn near flawless.I do detect a hit of mint somewhere in the top that of irritates me.The rest is jusy classy loveliness.I used half a bottle in two weeks.

Bouquet
Bouquet

Not a review, but correction on notes:

Top notes: pikake petals, bergamot & reveals white rose buds & pink geraniums dusted with soft spices
Final notes: hint of sandalwood, amber & cashmere musk

ariadna
ariadna

This scent reminds me of a romantic walk near see as twilight slowly approaches.
It's sensual and elegant.

mymlan
mymlan

This lovley EdP is a perfect winter perfume. It is warm, spicy and flowery without beeing too sweet or sharp. The final notes adds sensuality with musk, amber and silky powdery sandalwood. As the base is dominant on my skin I mostly wear it in the evenings/nights. It's a very mysterious and sexy scent IMO. I adore it!

L'heure Magique by Laura Mercier 4.02 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Laura Mercier L'heure Magique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Laura Mercier L'heure Magique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'heure Magique by Laura Mercier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'heure Magique by Laura Mercier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.