Designers » L » Oriental Woody « Groups

Minuit Enchante Laura Mercier for women

Minuit Enchante Laura Mercier for women
dislike

Laura Mercier Minuit Enchanté is a stronger, darker and more mysterious version of the original Nuit Enchantées Eau de Parfum, that evokes the deepest moment of night with deep incense and rare wood accords. It features the finest, purest and most luxurious ingredients.

Top notes: juniper, mace, ginger, clove buds and pimento berry. Heart: tuberose, rose absolue, jasmine absolue and peach nectar. Base: vanilla , musk, labdanum , benzoin resin, amber, myrrh, exotic guaiac wood, cedar wood, sandalwood and agarwood accord.

It is available as 50 ml EDP, limited edition.

Clove Ginger Juniper Pepper

Jasmine Tuberose Rose Peach

Musk French labdanum Sandalwood Guaiac Wood Virginia Cedar Amber Benzoin Vanille Myrhh Agarwood (Oud)

Nuits Enchantees
The Iceberg Fragrance

Minuit Enchante Fragrance Reviews

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

Posh and modern update of "Obsession" by Calvin Klein.

Lovely for those colder autumn and winter moments.

Like your favourite cashmere scarf, sweater or throw.

Luxurious! Long-lasting!

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

This and the L'Heure Magique has a apple cider note I dont like. I'd describe this as inscense w/a apple cider note. EDIT:Def.inscense-y. If you like inscense scents..you may like this. I just don't know if inscense scents are for me..but i will use up my sample.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

I smell lots of dry cinnamon (like Casmir), sweet pipe tobacco, and vanilla. It's has a very warm drydown from the woods. There is also a smoke-like vibe to it (kind of like Shalimar). Very cozy!

Thanks awesomeness!

hollycat

OK. After wearing this perfume a few more times I realize that even tho it has some churchy vibes about it, I now love it as a perfume. And sometimes what I notice is if I place my nose up to my wrist and smell all the notes that I percieve to be church like.... the sillage itself can be interpreted differently. Im learning this about all perfumes.

AgentSteph
AgentSteph

Sounds wonderful. I love Laura Mericer makeup. They are wonderful products. I will try to find this locally.

hollycat

This is an amazing creation. Its so well crafted and it makes me realize the importance of quality ingredients. I can really smell the quality of this. Nothing like I ever smelled.

First spray I was instantly reminded of church. I was brought up catholic and I could smell the incense and sweet smoke that the priest would waft around. The main note that is evident to my nose is the myrhh. And although it doesnt seem to be one of the ingredients...I also smell frankincense. Its very smokey on me.

Having said all this. I would never purchase this perfume. Mainly because it smells so much like a church, and less like a perfume on me. I dont get any of the floral notes. I would love to smell this as a candle in my home. Its a very spiritual scent. Perfect for christmas. Beautiful.

Longevity is insane. It lasts until I shower and even then I could still smell traces of it.

This perfume is a limited edition. So if you adore churchy, incensey smokey perfumes this one is a MUST TRY.

Its exclusive at Nordstroms.

teddito
teddito

I have both Minuit Enchante and Nuits Enchantees and I do not find much similarity though ME should be a version of NE.
I love both of them in a different way.
NE I find more gourmand,seductive, delicious, with a strong and beautiful coffee base.
ME is deep, mysterious, dry .Burning spices and woods on a soft base of vanilla/not sweet though/ and agarwood.In some ways it reminds me of Juozas Statkevicius, but it is richer and more rounded.
ME has incredible lasting power-over a day.Perfect for cold weather.

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

Minuit Enchanté is a highly concentrated fragrance that takes you on a journey to a vintage perfumery, where all of the fragrance notes seamlessly blend with one another, creating an absolute jewel of the finest, purest and most luxurious ingredients.

Immediately top notes of juniper, mace, ginger, clove buds and pimento berry arouse the senses, followed by middle notes of tuberose, rose absolue, jasmine absolue and peach nectar. Minuit Enchanté dries down into bottom notes of pure vanilla absolue, musks, labdanum oil, benzoin resin, amber, myrrh, exotic guaiacwood, cedarwood, sandalwood and agarwood accord.

Limited edition. 1.7 oz. Exclusively sold at Nordstroms only Which is really very sad, and bad for Laura Mercier-fans outside the US. :(

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Laura Mercier Minuit Enchante fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Laura Mercier Minuit Enchante, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Minuit Enchante by Laura Mercier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Minuit Enchante by Laura Mercier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.