Designers » L » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Tarte aux Myrtilles Laurence Dumont for women

Tarte aux Myrtilles Laurence Dumont for women
dislike

caramel

Tarte aux Myrtilles perfume was launched as a summer scent in 2007. Feminine, fresh, fun and elegant, it is made of delicious notes of lemon, blueberry, caramel, violet, vanilla and butter. Available as EDP.

Vanille Amalfi Lemon Violet Caramel Blueberry

Bon Bon

Tarte aux Myrtilles Fragrance Reviews

9154mf
9154mf

This smells exactly like a fresh baked pastry or tart with spiced fruits. This is sweet but not teenage-sweet, there some spice or depth or something in the fruits I can't out my finger on but it's lovely. Delicious and strong. This will definitely get noticed, you only need one or two sprays and you're good to go. I've never smelled anything like it :) I don't think it gets the fame it deserves.

Migotka
Migotka

I remember, it was summer 2006, just before I moved to Paris. We went for a shopping with my sister, and this is when I got myself Tarte aux Myrtilles. I still have a few drops left, although at some point I started using it as a room spray.

I think it is more a fragrance for girls than for women, I used to (and still do, as a matter of fact) love gourmand fragrances, but not on myself anymore.

Tarte is quite a simple scent. Sweet, delicate, fruity, with berries and vanilla creating a foreground. It smells of fresh, homemade fruit pastry baked on autumn evenings: warm, sweet, with a hint of citrus. Too bad the bottle is so huge though, because it is very difficult to use the fragrance up, knowing that you get tired of it rather quickly. Nevertheless, it is a nice one for summer for a young girl, and I still like smelling it in my surroundings.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Laurence Dumont Tarte aux Myrtilles fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Laurence Dumont Tarte aux Myrtilles, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tarte aux Myrtilles by Laurence Dumont. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tarte aux Myrtilles by Laurence Dumont represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Cacharel Promesse Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Diesel Fuel For Life Femme Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology La Roue de La Fortune 10 Katy Perry Meow Escada Escada Magnetism Fifi Chachnil Fifi Chachnil Dolce&Gabbana The One Valentino Rock`n Rose Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L`Elixir Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Agent Provocateur Fatale Escada Escada Sentiment Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea