Designers » L » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Vanille Orientale Laurence Dumont for women

Vanille Orientale Laurence Dumont for women
dislike

yellow floral
Vanille Orientale Laurence Dumont for women Pictures Vanille Orientale Laurence Dumont for women Pictures Vanille Orientale Laurence Dumont for women Pictures

This is an ideal fragrance for all the vanilla lovers. It is rich, warm, exotic and long-lasting. Caramel and ylang-ylang from the top blend with vanilla. Sweet notes of white musk at the base create a fresh, clean and soft aura.

It is available as 100 ml EDP.

Ylang-Ylang Toffee

Vanille

Musk

Vanille Bourbon

Vanille Orientale Fragrance Reviews

One Cool Cat
One Cool Cat

Exactly like Vanille Bourbon allbeit a lighter version with natural vanilla. A bit disappointing as I have both. Still has the caramel notes but to me Orientale is just a weaker version of Bourbon.

auroramaria
auroramaria

I have only just discovered Laurence Dumont fragrances as they are sold in my local store here in Italy, the perfumes I tried in this line I had to buy cause they are simply beautiful.
Today I got Vanille Orientale and I think it's gorgeous.
Top notch vanilla and realistic caramel, when you first spray it you could think of being in heaven as all the notes appear together with the most beautiful sillage after about half hour it mellows down a little but the vanilla and toffee stay untouched.
It is a very sweet fragrance but not cloying it stays creamy and smooth all the way.
Very good quality stuff sold at a ridicolous price oh and longevity is pretty good too as it is going rather strong after four hours on me.
If you love sweet and gourmand perfumes try all the range of Les Senteurs Gourmands you won't be disappointed

carrielou
carrielou

My initial reaction was that it smelled fake, like a bad vanilla candle. I detected no toffee, but after 30 minutes, it smelled more like vanilla. It doesn't last very long.

freddinos
freddinos

Tried this on one wrist and Vanille Bourbon on the other. I couldn't tell them apart, they smell so similar! Quite a synthetic and not very long lasting vanilla, a pass for my taste.

samoht
samoht

Smells nice, but it lasts for only one hour. Reminds me of Vanitas from Profumum Roma. (a much cheaper version)

dutchsuzanne
dutchsuzanne

Nice perfume, want not very long lasting. Needs some extra spraying during the day

libertybelle
libertybelle

Gourmand, sweet. Not too original or exciting. Drydown does smell of caramel.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Laurence Dumont Vanille Orientale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Laurence Dumont Vanille Orientale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanille Orientale by Laurence Dumont. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanille Orientale by Laurence Dumont represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Laurence Dumont Vanille Bourbon Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Laurence Dumont Tendre Madeleine Serge Lutens Chergui Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Chopard Wish Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Chopard Casmir Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Jessica Simpson Fancy Givenchy Pi Givenchy Organza Indecence Rochas Tocade Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Reminiscence Vanille Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Christian Dior Dior Addict Guerlain Tonka Imperiale