Designers » L » Aromatic « Groups

Vanilla Lavender Lavanila Laboratories for women and men

Vanilla Lavender Lavanila Laboratories for women and men
dislike

Vanilla Lavender Lavanila Laboratories for women and men Pictures Vanilla Lavender Lavanila Laboratories for women and men Pictures Vanilla Lavender Lavanila Laboratories for women and men Pictures

Lavanila Laboratories has introduced a new fragrance, innocent and fresh, Vanilla Lavender.

The composition includes Spanish lavender, rose absolute, violet leaf and soft Madagascar vanilla. All ingredients are natural and healthy.

Vanilla Lavender is available in EDT 50ml (1.7 fl.oz), body butter, body wash, candle and lip shine.

Lavender Rose Violet Leaf Vanilla

Eau de Fleurs Lavande
Lavender and Lace
Body Fantasies Signature Clean Lavender Vanilla
Love's Baby Soft

Vanilla Lavender Fragrance Reviews

Museumgal
Museumgal

Soft, light, gently floral and lightly sweet. The lavender isn't too pungent, it is softened by the vanilla. It's not a foodie vanilla but a more herbal one that blends well with the other notes. Very feminine lavender note. This is lovely for a bed time or relaxing time perfume for casual wear. It is not very strong so it would also work for the office, but it is cozier and more casual than that to me.

Spikekuji
Spikekuji

I guess I am a lone dissenting voice here. I found the lavender and vanilla to be discordant. The vanilla doesn't warm up for me, the lavender isn't bright. It is pulled down by the addition of a violet note, making it a muddled concoction. Just not for me.

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

Since as far back as I can remember, I have put drops of organic lavender essential oil on my pillows and bedding. I always sleep like a baby and now the scent is what I associate with "home". Friends and family members that have been guests in my home now also associate that smell with me and my house. Because of that smell, people ALWAYS wake up, even the worst of the insomniacs, saying that it was the best night of sleep they've ever had; they've never felt more relaxed. People have even said it was like being an infant in your mothers arms again.

For years I have looked for a scent that would capture that comforting, mothering feeling. Most of the lavender scents are too spicy or herbaceous. The closest I could ever come (until now) was the Johnson and Johnson Sleepytime lavender baby oil, that has now been discontinued.

I bought this fragrance blindly on a whim, like rolling the dice one last time in Vegas before you call it quits. Years of searching have finally resulted in a win!! I can honestly say that I couldn't be happier, that the fragrance I've been dreaming of has found it's way into my heart. I am completely and totally in love with this fragrance. From the second I put it on, I had that feeling of warm coziness, exactly like being an infant in my mother's arms. It smells like "home"; it smells divine. The violet and the rose give it a sublime softness. This must be what cherubs smell like!!!!!!

There was a thread awhile back where people listed the 5 fragrances they would want on a desert island. This one is definitely on my list. I never want to be without this in my collection, and I know I will probably wear this to bed every night from today on.

Jellybean
Jellybean

This is clean fresh laundry vanilla! Violet leaf and some of the lavender are responsible for that it seams.
Very pleasant, clean, fresh scent for daytime.
Doesn't last long 2 hours max. but on the upside it's quite affordable and wearable at anytime.

orchid_84
orchid_84

I had high expectations, given all the wonderful reviews…and I was not disappointed. I’ve had a lavender-vanilla pillow mist for some time, and always thought it would be great to have a wearable fragrance featuring these notes. Lavanila Vanilla Lavender certainly accomplishes that for me. This is lovely and calming, simple and serene, herbal and smooth. Very much a scent I would wear on a casual day when I want something relaxing and mind-calming. The staying power isn’t great as others have said, but overall the scent is beautiful enough that I have no hesitation in putting it on my "want" list.

dkny27
dkny27

Delicious, calming and serene. Opens with a smooth soft lavender and a background of sweet vanilla. So soothing and fresh on my skin and clothing. Not long lasting sillage on me though, gone within an hour or so, but oh so nice.

kschisler04
kschisler04

Lavanila Vanilla Lavender is one of my all time favorite scents. It's a very clean lavender scent with a hint of vanilla. There's a problem though... after about 30 minutes it's totally gone, which is a total bummer.

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

Absolutely love it! I didn't know, I love lavender with vanilla but I do. It's so relaxing and calming. At first I feel mainly lavender (O.K., maybe then it's unisex) but later I think it's one of the most feminine scents I felt ever. I agree you can feel all of the notes and they work very well together. It's fresh, flowery, deep and sweet at the same time. In spite of that it's an aromatic scent, it's long-lasting (but not so, than Pure Vanilla). Sillage is medium on my skin. Another new fav from Lavanila.

Zippadee doo dah, zippadee daay, my oh my, what a wonderful day! This was the song that came to my mind when I smelled this one for the first time. Flinging my arms all about in the open air, dancing around in a field of the sweetest, freshest lavender. Aromatic is just the right category. This scent is not little-girl-sugary and the lavender is not dry and weedy. It's a scrumptious and delightful herbal tonic. On my MUST HAVE list!

Lavanila VANILLA LAVENDER opens very lavender--it actually seemed to my nose to be lavandin rather than lavandula angustifolia, but that may be the effect of the violet leaves. Anyway, the fragrance moves swiftly to a floral (lavender-rose) vanilla drydown which is very mild and soothing. The staying power is not that great, but otherwise I like this composition quite a lot.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

I absolutely love this scent! It is so fresh, sweet and clean. I always catch whiffs of it throughout the day when I wear it! It is the perfect mixture of lavender, vanilla, and i detect the violet leaves! I find it to be very sensual in an earthy way.
I love that it is all natural and good for the skin too. This one's a real winner in my book!

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

Wow, this is not at all what I expected! I had read the notes, and was expecting something with a bit more of... a "kick". I'm not sure why, but I was! This perfume has no kick, and that's a good thing in this case. This stuff would be best sprayed on clean and fluffy pajamas before bed! The vanilla is soft and nice, and the lavender cozies up to it and works so nicely with the soft sweetness, adding an earthy (but not dirty or woody) note. I think this scent would be beautiful for summer and fall!

Vanilla Lavender by Lavanila Laboratories 3.69 out of 5 based on 88 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Lavender fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Lavender, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanilla Lavender by Lavanila Laboratories. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanilla Lavender by Lavanila Laboratories represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.