Designers » L » Oriental Woody « Groups

Oud 27 Perfume Oil Le Labo for women and men

Oud 27 Perfume Oil Le Labo for women and men
dislike

smoky

Oud 27 Perfume Oil by Le Labo is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Oud 27 Perfume Oil was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Vincent Schaller. The fragrance features cedar, incense, patchouli, saffron and guaiac wood.

Cedar Incense Patchouli Saffron Guaiac Wood

Oud 27 Perfume Oil Fragrance Reviews

thepro2cer
thepro2cer

WOW, I'm the FIRST to say something about this. Well, let me just say, this was the craziest thing that happen to my skin in a while. I was testing samples from Luckscents along with my Ambra Mediterrae Bottle.....It kept creeping up, and I couldn't tell what was happening. Thought it was the other test I had going on and they were crossing up. So I decided to put it on my left arm by itself. I spilled a little more than I wanted, and it smelled a hot mess.

About an hour later........LOVELY!! Kinda reminded me of another smellguud, but can't place it. This is the OIL by the way, so I'm not sure if you'll get the same reaction from the parfum? I'm at work as well. While Opus VI is radiating well on my right side....Oud 27 which smells NOTHING of OUD, after an hour......Just smells great on the left side. I sold a few decants at work, and when that person walked up to the car, he said "it's smelling good in here, you giving me a 3ml of that??" NOPE. its a sample, but when I get the bottle I'll think about it.

GET IT!! RaJuR real deep kool on the web. Happy NEW YEARS!!!!

Oud 27 Perfume Oil by Le Labo 4.11 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Le Labo Oud 27 Perfume Oil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Le Labo Oud 27 Perfume Oil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oud 27 Perfume Oil by Le Labo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oud 27 Perfume Oil by Le Labo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle Geranium Pour Monsieur Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Histoires de Parfums 1740 Marquis de Sade Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Etat Libre d`Orange Nombril Immense Frederic Malle Carnal Flower L`Artisan Parfumeur Al Oudh Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Bois d'Encens Unum Lavs Arquiste Aleksandr Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Eau des Iles By Kilian Incense Oud Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Ambre Precieux Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Khan Michael Kors Michael for Men Halston Halston Z14 Christian Dior Bois D`argent The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest