Designers » L » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Santal 33 Le Labo for women and men
dislike

leather
Santal 33 Le Labo for women and men Pictures

Santal 33 by Le Labo is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Santal 33 was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Frank Voelkl. The fragrance features sandalwood, virginia cedar, cardamom, violet, papyrus, leather, amber and iris.

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Cardamom Violet Papyrus Leather Amber iris

Santal 33 Fragrance Reviews

ms rochambeau
ms rochambeau

I get iris, leather, sandalwood throughout the wearing as this is a very linear scent on my skin. I don't get any of the spiciness of cardemom. However, I do pick up on the slightly watery, cucumber note that others like Mikeyed have mentioned. You can tell that quality synthetic materials were used, but it's still hard for me to get past the obvious synthetic undertones of most of the Le Labo scents I've tried so far. The only Le Labo scents where that doesn't bother me is Patchouli 24 and Labdanum 18, but I'm looking forward to testing the rest of the Le Labo samples I have. If you like iris and leather this is a scent to consider. I'm enjoying Santal 33, but I won't be needing a full bottle.

TheSultan
TheSultan

before I'm beheaded for what Im about to say, just let me say, this is one man's opinion, ok?

in my opinion, this fragrance along with, Iris 39, are on a level that Dior Homme Intense and its flankers, have not reaached yet. And they may never reach the level these 2 scents are on, right now.

not because Dior isn't niche, but because the quality of Le Labos iris giants are just that much better, and you don't have to bother with stressing over getting the batch that lasts longer.

I'd love to have the original DHI formula, but I'm not going to search high and low for it.

Santal 33 smells awesome from beginning to end...all day long. There aren't many scents I can think of, cheap or expensive, that can do that.

cityscape
cityscape

I've tried most of the scents from Le Labo, Killian, Creed, Bond 9, Tom Ford, etc... This is by far the best of them all on my skin. It starts off quite leathery which isn't my favorite note in the mix, but within 2-3 minutes turns into a sweet milky wood smell which I love. This will be a keeper for me.

VanMarlton
VanMarlton

Re-visited this one in Saks 5th ave the other day. The scent has a beastly performance without a doubt, but what seems to be in the forefront for me is... a very authentic, natural smell of cucumber. I cant get past this association, regretfully. So its a pass!

Lana148
Lana148

Le Labo Santal 33 is one of my favorite woody fragrances - mainly cedar, sandalwood and leather.

It is very smooth, milky and spicy. Although it smells simplistic, it is very well blended, and there are many "shades" to it. You can definitely smell all of the secondary ingredients listed in this perfume: cardamom, violet, papyrus, amber and iris.

Santal 33 made out of high quality ingredients, and it gives this fragrance, organic, natural feel. It's concentrated and lasts forever on my skin and clothing. Super high quality, as all off the Le Labo creations. Love it!

zaetown
zaetown

Nice to me...if this smells like hampster cage then its a darn good hampster cage smell. A fresh sandlewood that last and projects very well. A nice everyday scent that has a casual smell but sn above average casual smell, dont really get why so many dislike it, i say give it another try if you dont like it at first sniff.

Rate:4/5

Mikeyd
Mikeyd

Ok may sound weird but....
I get cucumber and pepper?

PurpleLilac
PurpleLilac

This is my first sandalwood fragrance so cannot say if it smells like sandalwood or not. Some people here mentioned that lack the warmth and is too watery cucumbery. I really like this fragrance because it has a very fresh scent with a cucumber note to it. This, together with warm leather notes and sandalwood gives it such a unique character. After visiting a hotel with this fragrance I brought it to remind us of this trip. I also often add a spray of Lys 41 and the combination is perfect.

foxmulder_FBI
foxmulder_FBI

@Mick_Trick – Perfect review. Very well said.

Mick_Trick
Mick_Trick

This pushed all the right buttons. A brief cypriol gust knocks you off balance on opening before falling back to a lactonic green accord slowly transitioning into a lush fruity sandalwood during the heart (there is almost a feeling of honeyed apricots, the colour and texture if not aroma). It's got a wonderful balance between the sweetness, creaminess and astringent woody side, rich but never too much.

An interpretation of sandalwood with modern ingredients having an emphasis on boosting the golden bright aspects of the natural oil. Perfect.

Right Santal 33 was the one Le Labo I'd really been looking forward to. I mean it's sandalwood how can you mess that up? Well they've tried their hardest here.
I can see why the green, watery almost cucumber like smell of papyrus might juxtapose yet compliment the creamy, spicy, woodiness of sandalwood...but it doesn't.
To me the opening was awful and nothing like the soft beautifully composed 33 note extravaganza I was anticipating. I was really disappointed that was until the sandalwood begins to develop and oh boy when it does it's really nice. It's a clean minimal, warm smell and vastly different to that awful opening. Hints of spice, cedar and a delicate iris note. Santal 33 transitions from ridiculous in the opening to sublime in the drydown but it's still doesn't quite do enough to make me want it.
Doesn't come close enough to restoring my faith in Le Labo...plain bad opening to something nice but ultimately nothing special.

CigarBen
CigarBen

This stuff is amazing. Sandalwood, cedar and violet all rounded out by a very smooth iris note. One of the best fragrances I've ever smelled.

Srebecca
Srebecca

So warm and cozy , I die for this smell!!!!!

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

This smells like boiled peanuts and cat lady. I smelled this on someone and couldn't get out of the room fast enough.

Cereza
Cereza

"Santal 33" was very weird expierence for me, I love sandalwood, but I haven't encountered LE LABO that I find appealing. The same case was with this perfume, it has a strange underline quality of something watery and green, on some points it actually smells like cucumbers. So I was slightly disgusted by the fresh/watery cucumber and warm, spicy sandalwood combinitation as it feels very unnatural for me.

Nevetheless I have to admit the quality of LE LABO perfumes, it was very rich, very long lasting and very unique. I think it's definetely worth a try as you might love it.

raw umber
raw umber

The first few times I sampled this fragrance, I didn't love it, but I also didn't hate it. It was complex and unique to say the least. I also didn't get the pickle element so many people have mentioned.

Now, I know what it means to dislike a fragrance so much, that it actually RUINS other fragrances for you when you detect any similarities between them and it. I hate Santal 33. This may be a first for me. It damn near made me turn my back on every cardamom fragrance I own, which would have been serious b.s..
There are many watery cheap unremarkable fragrances out there which I don't like, but I also don't respect them. I respect Santal 33 enough to hate it.

There is something about the sheer potency of the opaque SUGAR encrusted sandalwood, cardamom, and leather, that I find to be sickeningly cloying and nauseating. This fragrance is a sillage/longevity beast, so it's definitely worth the investment if you love it, but for me, it's a nightmare on wheels. I got it on my mouse and keyboard at work and now I am trying to change jobs. That's how much I hate this juice.

JoeMacchiato
JoeMacchiato

I love the beautiful drydown but am still ambivalent about the sweet top notes(i guess it's from papyrus). I spray it on, wait for 3 hours, and then get wowed by it.

Kelle
Kelle

The sweetness (which seemed a mix of sugar and cardamon?) overpowered the sandalwood too much. Not for me. I like Sandalwood with more of an edge and not so sugary.

Germany
Germany

Santal 33

A green , herbal take on sandalwood!!

Its a dry woodsy ceader with sandalwood .
It has a figgy milky note to it and its really powdery due to the iris and the violet, earthy and powdery, very natural and herbal almost minty , it has a medical feel to it, a little like a natural herbal medicine Cabinet and bandaids
. I smell Vetiver , but its smoother than Vetiver. It's not sour or pungent like Vetiver can be. I think what I smell is the combo of the cedar with the iris that gives it that dry herbal feel , very natural, extremely earthy I can see where some people get the herb dill from this fragrance, not far off. I do smell smooth leather there somewhere but it's not what comes to mind first. Not overly feminine but I like it.

My husband says it smells like pine tree air freshener , ah again he doesn't approve :(. He says strong harsh and pungent.

I will update upon wearing this for a few days to get a better grip on this very earthy beauty :)

scentnewbie
scentnewbie

I liked this but stopped wearing it because nobody around me cared for it. "What smells like guinea pig bedding?" was the most memorable comment I heard while wearing Santal 33.

Xanovia
Xanovia

I've worn my fresh sample of this from Luckyscnet a few times now and I must say, I am not really a fan of this one. I thought it was kind of 'meh' and was just not what I wanted nor what I was expecting. Just a meh fragrance.

However. my wife for the first time in our almost 20 years together told me that I smelt offensive. She said I smelt like a bad bitter dill pickle. O_o; She said that she has never been so repulsed by a smell of any type in her entire life more then this fragrance. She smelt the opening before I went to work in the morning, the mid when she met me for lunch and then the dry down when I got home. She was a fan of NONE of it to the point that when I got home she asked me to NEVER wear it again and to throw away my sample to make sure I never put it on by mistake. Crazy hate for this fragrance by the wife.

No one @ work liked it at all. Some of the people said it was bitter and strange and finally one of the people said I smelt like a pickle. After this comment everyone else said it smelt like a bad dill pickle.

My personal take though... What did I think???

It did have a strange bitter green smell over all that after she said smelt like a pickle had me smelling a dill like vibe. Then after about 2ish hours it got to more of a leathery smoke type scent for a few hours (but not a really good one or anything special) to finally end with a strange greenish leathery bitter dill type 'meh' smell that was just weird and kind of off putting.

All and all it was not a bad smell but nothing to write home about nor something I would really want to smell like. Just really different and really weird. Needless to say I will not be picking this one up.

HOWEVER, if you like the smell this stuff does last like 16+ hours. So there is that, but that just makes it worse when you don't care for it...

Overall I give it a 4/10... (Slightly below average and one point above a bad scent... ^_^)

This is interesting and not what I expected from a sandalwood fragrance. It's slightly animalic, the leather is very strong on my skin. There is a green, bitter note in here as well and I find the cedar to be quite prominent before it dries down and becomes softer and more ambery.

Ovaltine Jenkins
Ovaltine Jenkins

Sweet sandalwood with just a hint of floral. I'm not detecting much leather at all in spite of the ratings above. Leans towards the feminine side of unisex due to the sweetness but still very wearable for a man. It seems like it needs some darker notes to balance against the sandalwood in order to be full bottle worthy for me, but its still enjoyable.

natrance
natrance

I smell dill...???

gabymassey
gabymassey

I have never ever worn a perfume that has elicited such responses - complete strangers ask me what my perfume is, and I have never ever so loved a perfume.

Hélio Sérgio Rocha
Hélio Sérgio Rocha

Spicy and powdery opening.

Then, i feel the cedar, being so dry, with some accord of coconut (strange!).

A green note is detected too but then sandalwood appears. Sandalwood here is also dry and intends to be main note and lasts till the end.

I found something animalic since the opening too..haha.

It is a dry and woody scent. Very intriguing.

Fmorejon14
Fmorejon14

Smells sophisticated sexy rich creamy boozy semi sweet well balanced woody balmy sent

L'amoureux
L'amoureux

Sometimes it can be a bit annoying because it smells sweet but I realize it's just the standoffish, wonderful leather note I guess I'll forever be unbiased against. This is truly a masterpiece in a lead of its own.

Thomas Mahendra
Thomas Mahendra

This fragrance has truly captured the aftermath of chopping a cedar tree down.

zola0203
zola0203

Very similar to Encre Noir with the following exceptions;
a) Appears a better quality scent
b) Excellent sweet note in the dry down
c) Poorer Sillage

I love this scent but as I can get Encre noir at half the price I won't be buying it just yet...maybe when I run out of the L'Alique depending on how flush I'm feeling.

chweintr
chweintr

This is sandalwood...more genuinely sandalwood than any other sandalwood fragrance I have smelled. The opening is too much for me...sort of self-consciously masculine - and smells dated. It reminds me of some colognes from the 70s or 80s my friend's father used to have in their family bathroom. The bottles had names like Trouble and Rebel or Macho...things like that.. and I remember them smelling equally predictable and off-putting.

So I'm not thrilled with the opening. But it's not long before this turns terrific. Santal 33 is a little bitter- in a good way--, creamy and amber-y at the bottom... long-lasting.
Excellent.

nicenspice
nicenspice

This perfume is the exception to the rule of violet perfumes for me.( I usually cannot bear them)and,boy,is it a violet perfume.I can't believe violet is only 6th in the order of note prominance;for me it's third in line after sandalwood and leather.

It starts off with a dominant woody/pencil shavings vibe..quite masculine in a gentle way..and you can tell the quality from the outset.
Slowly but surely it morphs from all wood and leather into a luscious mix of powdery violet and dry woodiness.
The sillage is nothing to write home about,but it does project a little,and the longevity is very good.I could still smell it after 5 hours,by which time it smelled quite sweet and vanillary.
A 'cashmere sweater and log fire' kind of fragrance,I would say,in the same mould as Chergui.

littleitaly
littleitaly

So when I first put my nose on this it was repulse at first smell. I respect it for the quality, you can tell its made with quality ingredients. though the actual smell is not something I find appealing. It screams at you in the opening and those top notes last forever 4-5 hours plus. This thing projects like a monster too. I tried to wash this fragrance off and was unable too. I went to the gym after taking a shower to get rid of the smell. well I guess the heat activated it again and It was projecting off of me like crazy. If you like sandalwood, amber fragrances that project like a monster this may be for you. i just find it to be too much for the fragrance that it is.

poirot303
poirot303

For reference, I am a woman and this is my Holy Grail scent. For me, this smells professorial. Leather, wood, books...The only drawback is the price. I believe I paid around $275 for 2oz. Well worth the price, though!

ladykarl
ladykarl

Hmm. I look at the notes and this this is something i should like very much;
Normally I love the way sandalwood oil smells ect.

however there is a heavyness or a dryness or something here that is really
not suitable for me

but definitely worth a test to find out if it will do well for you

joplinbaby
joplinbaby

beautiful, it remindes me of something in the past, don't know what, but something good. A great time travel.
It smells the same 24h, there's no head, middle or base notes, there's only notes!

Santal 33 is yet another example of the quality and craftsmanship that is distinctive of Le Labo, a niche house that has stolen my heart one striking fragrance at a time.

The reviews of this perfume seem vastly different from one another, and I already know that my perception of Santal 33 will be different from everyone else's. On my skin, it is certainly woody, with clear notes of birch and sandalwood. There is also a distinct green bitterness in the fragrance, which I love.

While others smell fig, I detect something much more fruity. As I went about my day, I realized this scent was too familiar. Mango! I grew up eating mangoes quite frequently and still do from time to time. Sometimes I eat them while they are green and crunchy, and other times I eat them when they are fully-ripe, soft and sweet. This is like the sweet flesh of a ripe mango blended with the green skin of an un-ripened mango, with some woody notes thrown in. Unexpected; but also irresistible. Fig, coconut, or mango...this woody fragrance is distinctly tropical for the first 20 minutes.

Eventually the fruitiness settles down, and the perfume begins to smell almost completely like aromatic woods. Each time I catch a whiff, I have vivid memories of winters in Tahoe. When I open the door to the ski lodge, the crisp, cold air gushes in and mixes with the scent of the cozy wooden lodge.

Santal 33 is breathtaking!

johngreenink
johngreenink

This is probably the most challenging fragrance I've smelled. In the process of wearing a sample of this, I've discovered the one note in perfumes that I dislike the most: Papyrus. Papyrus must share some of the same components as seaweed or algae, because the scent is exactly the same. Santal 33 is an extremely aquatic and almost fishy-scented concoction. Spraying it on, you're taken directly to a Japanese restaurant because you smell: Fish, Wasabi, Soy sauce, ginger, miso and mustard. It's interesting as a 'concept' perfume (like, 'how do I capture the essence of a Japanese restaurant?') but I can't possibly imagine someone wearing this. I cannot detect any sandalwood, leather or amber in Santal 33, so I'll probably be forever in a state of confusion about the real intent of this perfume. One good thing I can say about it - It's so similar to the scent of low-tide at the beaches in Connecticut and New York that it DOES transport me back in time... but that's as good as it gets.

Garyjames
Garyjames

Maybe it's just the batch I got, but I am getting straight up, eye-watering, extra strength cedar and little else. Smelling like a 2 x 4 is of little interest to me, but may appeal to some.

nikkimouse
nikkimouse

Very nice, a little to masqueline for me. but on a man? yes yes yes the drydown much more mellow.. that it's macho beginings.

I normally do not like coconut in a perfume, unless it's a straight coconut pefume, what I mean is coconut is often used in perfumes, it's very common, even if it's not listed in the notes it's usually there. It's cheap and it works in softening or making sandlewood more creamy.

In this example Instead of creamy Indian Sandlewood being used (because it's rare and expensive to use) Australian sandlwood was used, I believe the coconut was added to give that illusion of creamy indian sandlewood, and I think they did a decent job.. I also love the addition of the cedar adding to the alluring dryness I love in perfume

This is all about the sandlewood, with leather and spice .... iris is also used to smooth it out (although not listed here) and violet also helps out, it also adds a touch of sweetness.. The amber plays more of a role in the drydown...

This is long lasting... very nice, and believe for the right woman it would work, however that is not me, but cheers to the woman who can pull this one off :)

shoguns2480
shoguns2480

SMELLS LIKE THE BEST SANDLEWOOD ON EARTH WITH SOME HINTS OF GREEN!

I like it,I love it,I want some more of it! give me more Le Labo give me more!

Seriously though,the sharp green drenched creamy sandle wood is gret for all your tropical adventures or just sitting by the fireplace reminiceing about my trips to the Amazon or watching The River!

syndromes
syndromes

magnifico! comprende! ok now listen up, who has an idea of a badass JASMINE/leather/boozy/chypry/dark- key words badass and jasmine. peace

s2164059
s2164059

Right of the bat you can tell this is a quality fragrance. Very well balanced with a development that is interesting while subtle. The wood, musk and leather are very well done. I have zero idea what papyrus smells like so I wont comment on it. Unfortunately I wont be buying a full bottle of this. On my skin the spices that come through are not particularly pleasing. The spices make me thinking of taking all the bottles from your spice rack and opening them at the same time. I don't want people to think I smell like a kitchen.
Further more, not unisex at all. Masculine.

prot72
prot72

I hope that everyone understand obsession and dreaming of some fragrances. For long long time I didn't have opportunity to be in the cities where Le Labo has it's store. Fortunately I decided to spend New Year's eve in Berlin. So finally it happened... now I'm happy owner of newest Le Labo creation - Santal 33. This is so wonderful, and so mysterious fragrance that I can't resist ... Every moment I'm keeping my nose in my wrist. Life is more colorful :-)))) The fragrance is made with passion, extremely well balanced. It develops to extremely woody and dry sandalwood. It is not creamy or delitious at all. When I'm wearing Santal I feel that I'm in India ancient temple. It creates very peaceful aura as for meditation. Beside the sandalwood the most prominent notes, however not listed, are figs and coconuts - I promise both have to be present in this composition. These accords are perfectly balanced wits papyrus, one of my favorite notes. Papyrus gives Santal 33 some sharpness and freshness similar to cut grass (this is probably coumarin prominent in fresh hay). The silage is amazing ... Fragrance lasts on my skin for hours and can be easily recognize even day after use. So I have new discovery for the New Year.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Love it! I was ready for another prentetious (and disappointing) release from the guys at LeLabo but Santal 33 is just amazing.

Opens with a transparent and very dry cardamom note joined by cedar and a light violet. Papyrus and iris follow right away adding a slightly green, sort of wet, note that's just perfect and preserves the fragrance from being too overpowering or too loud. In this phase Santal 33 introduces a moderatley sweet, subtle yet remarkable, fig/coconut accord that enhances the creamy undertones throughout while a nutty-woody sandalwood make its appearance to drive the fragrance towards the spicy-woody-ambery drydown.

Personally I wouldn't classify this as a sandalwood prominent composition and while the main note is surely remarkable, the fragrance is so well blended and orchestrated to leave enough space to all the other elements to properly shine and play their roles.

While being definitely different, Santal 33 made me somehow think about Papyrus De Ciane, Jardins De Kerylos and Calamus (expecially just right after the opening). It doesn't exactly shares many similarities with the aforementioned fragrances but the papyrus note is not very distant from the transparent interpretation Guillame gave us in PDC while the fig/coconut accord is just as refined and sophisticated as the one in Jardins De Kerylos (even if definitely toned down in the LeLabo). Last but not least, I experience the same slight wet/green, sort of cardboard-like, vibe that I much enjoy in Calamus.

Original, sophisticated and if moderately applied, very easy to wear. A big winner.

Rating: 8.5/10

Scentrist
Scentrist

I've had both Creed's Original Santal and Le Labo's Santal 33. Of the two, Santal 33 strikes me as the more interesting composition for a few reasons.

There is a nice augmentation with cardamom and spices, along with papyrus wood and cedar. It's woody yet has a certain spicy character. As it hits its stride and moves into a base, you begin to then feel a leather/amber vibe to it that seems to augment rather than overpower the sandalwood. Longevity and sillage are amazing, especially when compared to the Creed fragrance. It lasts very well, and still unfolds as the experience progresses.

None of this takes anything away from the Creed, which I found much lighter and more linear by comparison; however, if I had the choice, I'd gravitate toward Santal 33 almost every time. For me, the combination 'feels' very natural and rugged, perhaps a little less 'refined' and conservative than Original Santal, and it may not be an entirely fair comparison.

Le Labo can often be a bit hit-or-miss. As for Santal 33, it's definitely one I'd say that they've hit the mark.

Santal 33 has re-sparked my adoration for Le Labo. This fragrance is oh, so perfect in terms of being leathery, smooth and woodsy. I am once again reminded that Le Labo can capture my heart time and time again.

The opening of this fragrance is a fine blend of Australian sandalwood, cardamom and an array of exotic spices. I particularly love the use of Australian sandalwood here, as it evokes many memories for me as a child having grown up surrounded by Australian bushland. Although quite masculine, this composition is easily unisex on my skin, with a delicious, dry smokiness.

The leather kicks in towards the heart, where it proves itself to be just as good as any other popular leather fragrance on the market. This fragrance has guts and attitude. The raw and slightly dirty aspect is what draws me in and keeps me interested.

Although the sandalwood features strongly in the opening, it's the cedar that compliments Santal 33 in the drydown. The papyrus and amber create an added sharpness, that can appear to be biting at first, but rather unique and pleasing after the initial shock has subsided.

The Santal 33 experience will mostly likely vary from person to person. From this fragrance I detected a vast amount of country aromas, particularly that of the Australian bush in Summer. There is also an occasional hint of milky woods, that aren't really creamy, but instead fresh and white.

In terms of longevity and sillage, Santal 33 projects well, lasting well into the next day if you permit it. All in all, I'm impressed by this new inclusion to the Le Labo range.

Yamba1
Yamba1

I had forgotten the listed notes when I tested this and on opening, detected what I thought was a strong fig note, albeit leaning towards the woody side, rather than gourmand. I was surprised to see there is no fig listed and can only conclude this must be the violet (??)
Longevity and sillage of Santal 33 is impressive and after the strong opening, the scent matures and the complex leathers and woods start to take front stage.
For those peole who enjoy 'unravelling' a scents layers, I would recommend Santal 33.
As with all Le Labo offerings, the quality of the ingredients is evident, as is the creativity.

al.to
al.to

premised: i'm not an expert
Very interesting!
unusual like Le labo know-how.
A little bit of fresh fruit..melon maybe prickly pear
dust sandalwood and a lot of soft vintage leather
The idea is Malboro man-cowboy in Texas?
ok to me remeber old grandad's mountain boots
vintage and cover of dust with a smell of soil.
it blend with skin so much that seems to be your skin "taste"
nothing similar
for brave man
I like,perhaps I'll buy it

qube
qube

Santal 33 sorprende por una candida calidez -perfecta para los primeros dias de primavera- a la vez que por un misterioso juego de notas. Mas diurno que nocturno este perfume masculino es, a mi parecer, perfecto para dias grises de lluvia en los que el suave aroma de las maderas nos traen ese sol que tanto esperamos despues del largo invierno...

Santal 33 by Le Labo 3.91 out of 5 based on 250 ratings and 50 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Le Labo Santal 33 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Le Labo Santal 33, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Santal 33 by Le Labo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Santal 33 by Le Labo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.