Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Ladies Lee Cooper Originals for women

Ladies Lee Cooper Originals for women
dislike

Ladies Lee Cooper Originals for women Pictures

Popular brand Lee Cooper is launching a fragrant duo named Lee Cooper Original Ladies and Lee Cooper Gentlemen. The fragrances have been on the market since spring 2010.

Version for women Lee Cooper Ladies was created as floral-oriental-woody to present inspirational creations of the brand. Fruity harmony of agrums and tart fruit (yuzu, litchi, red currant) blends with a gentle, feminine heart with blossoming peony, freesia and mandarin blossom. They are resting on a base composed of Bourbon vanilla, sandalwood and patchouli. The fragrance is available as 40 and 100ml EDT.

Yuzu Red Currant Litchi

Peony Mandarin Blossom Freesia

Sandalwood Patchouli Vanille

Ladies Fragrance Reviews

nickhi1984
nickhi1984

Worst blind buy ever... It felt like this got stuck in my throat. I actually had to change my clothes & take another shower.
Luckily my mom actually likes it, so I could give it to her instead of just tossing it in the bin

starvega
starvega

I somehow ended up with five or six sample vials of this (they were obviously keen to get rid of them) and grudgingly wore it a few times... it's really not nice; it just smells brash and overwhelmingly cheap. I'm not a person to waste anything but I just threw the rest of the vials away. Recommend to avoid at all costs!

ekafitria
ekafitria

I like it very much..stay longer on me :)

nyoka
nyoka

I love orientals but not this one.Smells like pure bourbon and nothing else.BEginning to end .YUCK!

LIN
LIN

I don't like it at all. i find it too sharp and sweet...a cheap scent. not my cup of tea!

Ladies by Lee Cooper Originals 2.13 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lee Cooper Originals Ladies fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lee Cooper Originals Ladies, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ladies by Lee Cooper Originals. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ladies by Lee Cooper Originals represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.