Designers » L » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Lentheric Masculin Lentheric for men

Lentheric Masculin Lentheric for men
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 1

Lentheric Masculin by Lentheric is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features woody notes, green notes and citruses.

Woody Notes Green Notes Citruses

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Lentheric Masculin Fragrance Reviews

brucifer
brucifer

Id say this is more of a spring and summer fragrance that is more on the sweeter side due to the green and citrus notes. I see on the label under the bottle its labelled EDP. Longevity and projection is moderate, its one of those that I think is nice if you want a subtle work scent. Even though its a cheap fragrance I really like it and have received compliments when I have worn it. So I may be tempted to keep it in my collection as it does smell good.

Smell 4/5
Longevity and projection 3/5

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lentheric Lentheric Masculin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lentheric Lentheric Masculin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lentheric Masculin by Lentheric. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lentheric Masculin by Lentheric represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Aromatic
Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man Summer Pop Paris Hilton Paris Hilton for Men Cattier Eau Champetre Puma Flowing Free Man Avon Unscripted Etro Messe de Minuit Perfumer`s Workshop Samba Star Man Salvador Dali Black Sun Sport Pacsun Vurt Red Ortigia Sicilia Coral Shell Mansfield Georges Feghali Monte Carlo Atomes Crochus CnR Create Virgo for Men