Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Eau Fabuleuse Leonard for women

Eau Fabuleuse Leonard for women
dislike

Eau Fabuleuse by Leonard is a Floral fragrance for women. Eau Fabuleuse was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Christophe Raynaud. Top notes are green tea, mint and grapefruit; middle notes are peony, parma violet, water lily and lotus; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and vetiver.

Green Tea Mint Grapefruit

Peony Parma Violet Water Lily Lotus

Sandalwood Patchouli Vetiver

Les Plaisirs Nature Mandarine d'Italie

Eau Fabuleuse Fragrance Reviews

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

This is a nice slightly bitter fresh grapefruit with mint but then the tea and grapefruit combo makes it smell dirty and slightly rotten. I would prefer this over aqua allegoria pempelune but I'd pass on this for a fresh summer scent.

Na0
Na0

That perfume wears its name perfectly. Fabulous, that's the word. And the bottle is charming and sweet, as the perfume.

In my opinion, that's one of the fragrances which bottle and name are chosen wisely and fits the perfume at the perfection.

fenlady
fenlady

I was given a sample of this scent when I ordered another perfume.
I'm crazy about rose scents, which is a personal obsession, and there isn't any rose in here, so it's not going to be one of my FB worthy fragrances. But it's very pleasing, nonetheless, with the grapefruit extremely prominent throughout, not just in the top notes. The peony and violet were secondary to the strong citrus, while the drydown smelled very green and woody. I'm not crazy about vetiver in general, but it works in this scent.
I tested it on a swelteringly hot and humid day, with the thermometer at 90 degrees (32 in Celsius). The scent helped me feel fresher and cooler, and perked up my spirits, so I'll be keeping the sample as therapy during any similar weather (but living in England, that's probably the only hot day we will have)!

parmania
parmania

This is a very nice perfume, like flower-peony with violets.M,m,m..

Eau Fabuleuse by Leonard 3.93 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Leonard Eau Fabuleuse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Leonard Eau Fabuleuse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Fabuleuse by Leonard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Fabuleuse by Leonard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Hermes Eau des Merveilles Molinard Molinard Homme I Molinard Molinard Homme II Hermes Concentre d`Orange Verte Guerlain Shalimar Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Guerlain Idylle Rochas Rochas Man Perfumer`s Workshop Tea Rose Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Sisley Eau du Soir Lalique Encre Noire Chanel Cristalle Leonard Eau Fraiche de Leonard Molinard Les Fleurs: Ambre Tauer Perfumes 14 Noontide Petals Juliette Has A Gun Mad Madame Comme des Garcons 8 88