Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

L'Orchidee Leonard for women

L'Orchidee Leonard for women
dislike

L'Orchidee by Leonard is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. L'Orchidee was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Pescheux. Top notes are black currant, peach and bergamot; middle notes are tuberose, jasmine and orchid; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla and cedar.

Black Currant Peach Bergamot

Tuberose Jasmine Orchid

Sandalwood Vanilla Cedar

Jil

L'Orchidee Fragrance Reviews

No Kashayafeeling on my skin. But a very nice female'ish woodyscent with some nice flowernotes.

Ingen Kashayakänsla på min hud inte. Men en härligt träig kvinnlig doft men mjuka lätta blomnoter.

passionata20
passionata20

I like this one very much, and it is quite similar to "Kashaya" by Kenzo in the opening but without that sweet burst of notes. This one is not that complex as "Kashaya". Here you get a quite dry and one sided smell of orchid, blended with some wood notes and added black currant which surprisingly smells great!!! I would even call it a bit masculine. Lasting power is good and i suggest you wear it best when it is not too hot, preferrably during autumn and spring, but also chilly summer days.
P.S. The drydown is really great. that´s when tuberose comes through and smells divine. I think that it does reminds me of the "Jil" the original in white matte botte a little bit also. Even more this one than "Kashaya". Great fragrance!

L'Orchidee by Leonard
after a long stressing day at work, nothing can make me feel better than this perfume ,, when i smell it i fload over the clouds.

guest_Rawan - Jordan

I've been using it since 2007 , and everytime i wear it is just the first time.. i love it ,, i cant live without it,, really cant.

orchidlover
orchidlover

This is a floral-fruity frag, and not oriental at all.
I can detect the orchid in it, but I wish it could be stronger and more dominant.
If the sugary notes could be less, it could be better. Not a totally girlish scent, but young adults will like it.
Lasting power is great from an EDT, it is approx.6 hours on me.
I love the bottle. Nice scent.

L'Orchidee isn't what I'd describe as being an oriental floral. What I smell is a particularly strong fruity floral.

This fragrance was suggested to me by a helpful sales assistant when I expressed my love for strong scents. L'Orchidee is indeed very powerful, however far too much for me.

The black currant, peach and bergamot opening, screams fruit. In my opinion, this opening is far too loud and offensive. I gave L'Orchidee some time to develop hoping that the orchid note mixed with the tuberose and jasmine would impress me.

Unfortunately, the orchid note, although present, isn't particularly dominant so it doesn't seem to justify why this fragrance has been named after this note. Up until the drydown, this fragrance annoyed me with its cloying and intense black currant note which made me feel as if I'd had bathed in black currant juice for a couple of hours until it had permanently seeped into the pores of my skin.

The drydown offered me some relief, with the jasmine, vanilla and woodsy notes calming me down considerably.

I actually like the bottle, but I find the whole concept rather misleading. I expected something floral and feminine, but what I experienced was quite the opposite.

On a more positive note, at least the lasting strength was reasonable.

guest_efikillkiss
guest_efikillkiss

Beautiful, alluring bottle. The only way for it to get your attention. Revolting fragrance, provoking headache and nausea at the same time. It doesn't worth not even it's low cost. Cheapy made, i think a disgrace for Leonard house. Nostalgic Tamango was a beautiful one. 10/10/09

guest_Roro
guest_Roro

this perfume is wonderful ,, its a miracle ,, its charming and makes me fly when i smell it ,, it makes everything right i love it and i use it since years and i will keep ..

Enchant
Enchant

I really like this one a lot! It's a sweet floral with warmth from the base notes. Very feminine and sexy, but not overpowering. I wish it was a bit stronger though.

vertigo
vertigo

Flowery with a turn to a bit of freshness.
I don't like it at all :)
Smells like a scent from the former century.

L'Orchidee by Leonard 3.40 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Leonard L'Orchidee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Leonard L'Orchidee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Orchidee by Leonard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Orchidee by Leonard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.