Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Miss Balahe Leonard for women

Miss Balahe Leonard for women
dislike

Miss Balahe is launched in 199. as a powdery floral fragrance that blends green fruity notes with vanilla. It opens with notes of bergamot, orange blossom, lily of the valley, cyclamen and freesia. The heart consists of syringe, jasmine, tuberose and rose. The base notes of heliotrope, vanilla, amber and musk finish the composition. Available as 100 ml EDT.

Miss Balahe was launched in 1996.

African Orange flower Bergamot Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley Cyclamen

Jasmine Tuberose Rose Syringa

Musk Amber Vanille Heliotrope

Miss Balahe Fragrance Reviews

passionata20
passionata20

05. september 2013

FINALLY after years of hunting it down i have finally managed to buy a full 100ml spray bottle of this fragrance for a reasonable price. I already asked if this is relative to regular "Balahe" which i am in love with and got the answer by user "imoore" that it isn´t, but still i wanted to try it badly.

OK! To say that i am dissapointed is not correct. I knew it was different from creamy-smoothy-vanilla "Balahe" but i didn´t know it was way too different. I would call this scent at least strange. Yes i would. Since it does contain vanilla but it doesn´t smell like one that we are used to smell nowdays when we are overloaded with vanilla fragrances. Nothing more to add here: this is a sour vanilla. And it is not because the fragrance has gone bad, no, it is because it is composed this way. To me the main notes are cyclamen, orange flower, bergamote (i really wish it would be less bergamot in here) and vanilla. "Miss balahe" doesn´t develope much on my skin: it starts out as sour cyclamen, and later heliotrope adds to the opening notes, but the drydown is sour vanilla.
Honestly, i can´t even think of a proper weather or event to wear this fragrance. It is too complicated to me but still i like it´s edgy style.
The longevity is up to 5hrs and sillage is starts as heavy but after 2 hrs is much softer.

Experimental 90´s, there was such a variety of scents back then!

P.S. i don´t smell nothing powdery in here. Nothing.

imoore
imoore

In my opinion it is a nice vanilla based scent which gives the vanilla a sour edge instead of a sweet one.
I use it with a bergamot based scent to make it fruity a bit in summer.

It is nothing like Leonard Balahe black bottle!!!!!

naiada
naiada

I owned this and got rid of it, was a bit too sour-fruity for my taste. To my nose it smelled a lot like rhubarb. It starts with sour-sweet rhubarb note with some other fruits, then the sourness fades, and it becomes cheerful fruity-floral with sweet base. The impression of the scent was of a garden, but not a sophisticated flower garden, but more informal cottage garden with veggies, berries, flowers and herbs growing all together. If you loke fruity florals, it may be for you. For my taste, a bit too much juicy fruitiness in the beginning.

XSX!! Thank you soo much for adding this vintage!!
Can someone please review this perfume??
THANKS!

Miss Balahe by Leonard 2.50 out of 5 based on 3 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Leonard Miss Balahe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Leonard Miss Balahe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Balahe by Leonard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Balahe by Leonard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.