Designers » L » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Trend Lui Les Copains for men

Trend Lui Les Copains for men
dislike

Trend Lui is launched in 2001 together with the female edition. Top notes: grapefruit, bergamot, tarragon and coriander. Heart: pepper, juniper, iris and guaiac wood. Base: patchouli, incense, cedar, sandalwood, oak moss and gurjum balsam.

Available as EDT.

Coriander Bergamot Grapefruit Tarragon

iris Guaiac Wood Juniper Pepper

Sandalwood Patchouli oak moss Virginia Cedar Incense Resin

Sartoriale

Trend Lui Fragrance Reviews

I sampled Gucci's Rush for Men long ago, but from what I remember it was drier and at least a bit simpler. This one is more "rounded" and softer, with a clear balsamic quality. I just did a dab sampling and could barely smell it so I'll have to wear it normally and probably with double my usual application. The wood note is obvious and a bit boring but I'm hoping I'll be able to smell some of the other notes listed without the wood becoming irritating. When I do I'll update this review.

UPDATE: I'm wearing it regularly today and really enjoying it. Since I generally dislike strong wood fragrances the reason might be that there are no strong synthetic elements (though there certainly seems to be a little iso e super in here or something like it) and the woody qualities are quite soft. I guess this was part of the dry wood/incense trend that was heating up roughly ten years ago. In any case, there seems to be just enough complexity here to keep things interesting. I'll update if there are any major changes over the next couple of hours.

stephan
stephan

I'm so sad it can't be bought anymore.

carera
carera

thanks for adding these perfumes ,this one classifed from gucci rush.

Trend Lui by Les Copains 4.22 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Les Copains Trend Lui fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Les Copains Trend Lui, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Trend Lui by Les Copains. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Trend Lui by Les Copains represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Dior Dune Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Hermes Rocabar Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Yves Saint Laurent M7 Christian Lacroix Tumulte pour Homme Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense Dior Dior Homme Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette ScentStory 24 Gold Hermes Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche Banana Republic Black Walnut Bvlgari Aqva Amara Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Oud Royal Lalique Lalique Pour Homme Equus