Designers » L » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Trend Lui Les Copains for men

Trend Lui Les Copains for men
dislike

Trend Lui is launched in 2001 together with the female edition. Top notes: grapefruit, bergamot, tarragon and coriander. Heart: pepper, juniper, iris and guaiac wood. Base: patchouli, incense, cedar, sandalwood, oak moss and gurjum balsam.

Available as EDT.

Coriander Bergamot Grapefruit Tarragon

iris Guaiac Wood Juniper Pepper

Sandalwood Patchouli oak moss Virginia Cedar Incense Resin

Sartoriale

Trend Lui Fragrance Reviews

almondbreakfast
almondbreakfast

Trend Lui is 95% exactly the same as Gucci Rush Men.

I am wearing both now and the differences are:

Top:
Trend is 'colder' (must be the alcohol), Rush is rounder, thicker and more complex.

Middle:
Trend's mid notes evaporate more quickly. The sandalwood and cedar in Rush are stronger.

Base:
Trend's dominated with incense and a hint of powdery effect. Rush's warmer, thanks to its patchouli.

In other words, Trend is a sandalwood incense. Rush is a solid sandalwood.

Rush is sexier I must say and of better quality. But still, I am so happy I have both the sun and the moon!

-AB-

I sampled Gucci's Rush for Men long ago, but from what I remember it was drier and at least a bit simpler. This one is more "rounded" and softer, with a clear balsamic quality. I just did a dab sampling and could barely smell it so I'll have to wear it normally and probably with double my usual application. The wood note is obvious and a bit boring but I'm hoping I'll be able to smell some of the other notes listed without the wood becoming irritating. When I do I'll update this review.

UPDATE: I'm wearing it regularly today and really enjoying it. Since I generally dislike strong wood fragrances the reason might be that there are no strong synthetic elements (though there certainly seems to be a little iso e super in here or something like it) and the woody qualities are quite soft. I guess this was part of the dry wood/incense trend that was heating up roughly ten years ago. In any case, there seems to be just enough complexity here to keep things interesting. I'll update if there are any major changes over the next couple of hours.

stephan
stephan

I'm so sad it can't be bought anymore.

carera
carera

thanks for adding these perfumes ,this one classifed from gucci rush.

Trend Lui by Les Copains 4.30 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Les Copains Trend Lui fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Les Copains Trend Lui, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Trend Lui by Les Copains. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Trend Lui by Les Copains represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Yves Saint Laurent M7 Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Gucci Gucci pour Homme Christian Dior Dune Chanel Antaeus Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Christian Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Escada Escada pour Homme Hermes Rocabar Gucci Gucci Rush for Men Guerlain Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico