Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Ballerina No 1 Les Parfums de Rosine for women

Ballerina No 1 Les Parfums de Rosine for women
dislike

Ballerina No 1 Les Parfums de Rosine for women Pictures Ballerina No 1 Les Parfums de Rosine for women Pictures

Les Parfums de Rosine presents the first out of two fragrances inspired by the world of ballet and ballerinas. It premiered at this year's perfume exhibition Esxence in Milan describing the first graceful steps of little girls who want to become huge ballet starts someday.

The first out of two fragrances is more playful, childish, cheerful and lively, and is based on gracious and charming rose flowers, a special sort whose flowers are tiny and very fragrant. The harmony of the first fragrance, Ballerine No1, is completed by a pink porcelain flacon embellished with tulle in a pale pink color around the neck, alluding to the elegant ballet skirt.

The second fragrance of the collection arrives in Autumn 2014 and will present a more mature dancer, who learnt and progressed with the years and became a prima ballerina eventually. Its composition, as announced by the house, will be significantly more serious and mature in comparison with Ballerine No1 which represents the first steps and the beginning of ballet learning. The fragrance is available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Peach Pear Freesia Bergamot

Rose Peony Violet Raspberry

Milk Vanilla Musk Sandalwood

Ballerina No 1 Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

It really does make me think of ballet school when I was little. It's innocent airy sweet and very pink like a little girl putting on her first tutu at her very first dance recital. All eyes are on her. And noses too. So she has to smell especially good. The opening is fruity with tons of peach and a little pear. The scent progresses into fruity floral arena. I could still smell the peach for a long time. Then there's a raspberry and vanilla joining it. The flowers include rose and peony which are what most take over the scent in it's middle phase. Lots of lovely roses and peonies. The dry down is very interesting. I could smell the milk but I think it's creamy and blends well with the musk and sandalwood which are there to support the airy flowers from becoming too airy. It's a well balanced well trained perfume just like a ballerina who has been doing her homework and has learned all the techniques and footwork and is now ready to perform in front of an audience for the first time. This is a sweet rose fragrance which I love to wear despite the fact that it really does feel like a youthful teenage perfume. Highly recommended for fans of rose perfumes and fruity florals.

Capricious Capricorn
Capricious Capricorn

This was a most successful blind buy from Beauty Habit. I really didn't expect it to be so original - the milk note! I have tried to purchase samples from Rosine numerous times without success. For some reason, they don't accept my card, which is fine every where else. So I blind buy from Rosine, which is usually a sure bet. They really don't have a loser in their line.

tijgetje
tijgetje

a very elegant parfume. I smell mostly rose and musk. Maybe a bit raspberry. It had a milky vibe yes. It's a very pricy parfume. A bit to much for me because it's a very very light scent. Only on my wrist I smell it.

jrgazette
jrgazette

I've been a fan of Rosine perfumes since I discovered them in the Palais Royal as a teenager. I wore Coupe D'Or de Rosine for years, the yummiest fruity floral, and was very sad when it was discontinued. Since then I've fallen in love with their Rose Praliné. This is a much simpler scent than Rose Praliné - the handful of notes above are really all there are to it - but it is ludicrously delicious. I can't stop breathing it in when I've sprayed it. It smells expensive, there's no soapiness or stickiness. It doesn't last long but it's just delicious. It's also my children's favourite of my perfumes.

vanichic
vanichic

I 've waited for one month to smell it!But ,with a lot of surprise i'm fall in love with it!
Really light scent,feminine,and with a milky twist.,it remember the pleasure of a body cream.The sillage is quite good and it stay on me 4 hour .
Perfect for the morning

margot321
margot321

My husband gave this to me for my birthday and I absolutely love it! To me it is exactly what I had hoped for and what the name and bottle presume it to be : soft, pink and innocent. It opens with lots of soft rose and peony, which leads to a more playfull and fruity trail, I can smell the peach...The drydown is a little powdery and still soft. Lasts about 6 hours. Rosine works with all natural ingredients what I love, it is so pure and never harsh. To me it is definitly worth the € 95,00 for 50 ml!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Les Parfums de Rosine Ballerina No 1 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Les Parfums de Rosine Ballerina No 1, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ballerina No 1 by Les Parfums de Rosine. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ballerina No 1 by Les Parfums de Rosine represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.